User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 2:27:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 2:32:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 2:32:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I just saw that this kid (Hogg) was interviewing other kids about gun control during the shooting. Wow WTF......something is fucky

Link Posted: 2/26/2018 2:32:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Revolvers are ok but all guns must be single shot.... this beats shoulder thing that goes up by a mile
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 2:33:37 AM EDT
[#5]
So does this mean we're changing the phrase "full ham" to "full hogg"?
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 2:35:38 AM EDT
[#6]
LOL. Somehow this guy ended up being the greatest gift to gun memes in a while. I guess they MKUltra’d him a little too hard
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 2:36:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So does this mean we're changing the phrase "full ham" to "full hogg"?
View Quote
No he's not ham, he's playing a drums in a hurricane.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 2:37:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Good.  Run with that. I hope they all stay latched on to you and push that.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 2:37:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Does anyone have a link because I refuse to believe he is actually this retarded.

You cannot hide full retard in 100 TV interviews unless he was literally fed lines through an ear piece 100% of the time.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 2:40:40 AM EDT
[#10]
I think this is fake news, unless he deleted his retweet.  I risked eye cancer and read through everything he posted, liked or commented on in the last day and could not find it.  Could OP please make a link to the tweet please.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 2:42:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I think this is fake news, unless he deleted his retweet.  I risked eye cancer and read through everything he posted, liked or commented on in the last day and could not find it.  Could OP please make a link to the tweet please.
View Quote
I think it is some kid that wrote it and he just put it on twitter.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 2:44:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's from someone else that he retweeted, thanking them for the suggestion.

Whatever.

He owns it now.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 2:45:00 AM EDT
[#13]
It's a page some kid gave him that he posted on his Twitter.  He is pretty good at reading off pages that people give him. http://archive.is/F9lZd
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 2:48:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It's a page some kid gave him that he posted on his Twitter.  He is pretty good at reading off pages that people give him. http://archive.is/F9lZd
View Quote
That may backfire on him.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 2:49:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Chuck Rettig

Also the name of our new IRS commissioner...
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 2:51:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Do it, faggot.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 2:55:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Hogboy just volunteered to start going door to door taking up evil guns from law abiding citizens.  Let him do that unarmed so he won't be a hypocrite.  I wonder how many houses he will get to turn in their guns.  I will pay money to see that aired live.  Especially in a state where castle doctrine is law.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 2:58:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Can't say I've paid much attention to whoever this David Hogg is and whatever he seems to be trying to say... but I gather he's some highschool kid?

I sorta recall that I was a total dumbshit when I was in high school, and possibly for several years after, and so were the vast majority of my peers.  I'm guessing highschoolers haven't really changed much since.

So why do we give a fuck what this kid says?
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 2:59:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Speaking to jews eh.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
I KNEW IT!!!!

Link Posted: 2/26/2018 3:01:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Hogboy just volunteered to start going door to door taking up evil guns from law abiding citizens.  Let him do that unarmed so he won't be a hypocrite.  I wonder how many houses he will get to turn in their guns.  I will pay money to see that aired live.  Especially in a state where castle doctrine is law.
View Quote
He can start where my parents live. Part of Texas's 14th district where Ron Paul served. Population of 3000 and has an NFA dealer.

Good luck m8
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 3:02:14 AM EDT
[#21]
By far the biggest problem with modern left wing politics is their inability to shut the fuck up and ease off when they start to sound so ridiculous that even centrists think they're idiots.

This post, plus his comments to the effect of "the four cops who were hiding wouldn't have made a difference even if they entered, introducing more guns won't help" have now solidly cemented him (and perhaps his movement) as totally idiotic in the eyes of centrists.

I'm not sure when the left started being such idiots, because up until recently they were more effective than the right at using political tricks and propaganda to advance their agenda.  But this new found downward shift in competency is fucking wonderful to see.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 3:06:52 AM EDT
[#22]
I think this kid has a lot of great ideas.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 3:20:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
That would make a great IN gif.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
That would make a great IN gif.
Just for you, @shade_1313

Link Posted: 2/26/2018 3:22:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
That would be straight out of a Bracken novel
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

On one hand I agree. I might chuckle a little if someone breaks his eye socket on his 18th Birthday.
On the other hand, I can't help but feel like this whole thing is a setup. Like they're grooming him to be a hero for their side, by being a martyr. I'm watching a script play out, and one of the future chapters is this kid being a "victim of gun violence" in some way. It would be almost too good to be true for their side. They'll script it where "an NRA member" retaliates against this guy and proves we're all loonies. All they have to do is tell a story and put the kid in hiding and say he got offed. We're getting punked, guys.
That would be straight out of a Bracken novel
Older than that, Horst Wessel ring a bell?
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 3:23:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Alright, this shit is hilarious. Anybody mind telling me the back story? Who the fuck is this retard? Is he like 8 or something?
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 3:25:05 AM EDT
[#26]
It's a shame that he's so stupid.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 3:53:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
By far the biggest problem with modern left wing politics is their inability to shut the fuck up and ease off when they start to sound so ridiculous that even centrists think they're idiots.

This post, plus his comments to the effect of "the four cops who were hiding wouldn't have made a difference even if they entered, introducing more guns won't help" have now solidly cemented him (and perhaps his movement) as totally idiotic in the eyes of centrists.

I'm not sure when the left started being such idiots, because up until recently they were more effective than the right at using political tricks and propaganda to advance their agenda.  But this new found downward shift in competency is fucking wonderful to see.
View Quote
Well, as the old leftist saying goes...

"Go big, or go squat in someone else's home."
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 3:56:50 AM EDT
[#28]
I thought I knew everything when I was his age, too.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 3:57:52 AM EDT
[#29]
That's incredibly stupid. I wonder who helped him write it. CNN?
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 4:05:28 AM EDT
[#30]
His using Trump's tactics.  Art of the Deal shit.  Shootin' for the moon at first negotiation, and he'll end up with....nothing, 'cause he's a 'tard.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 4:18:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Can we just ignore this idiot?
View Quote
This.

I really wish you guys would stop giving the little weirdo the attention he is craving.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 4:22:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Unless there's a link or reputable source, I'm calling fake news/BS... Google doesn't turn up
anything remotely close like he allegedly posted.

Seriously, if this is bogus, please knock it the fuck off.  Spreading shit like this hurts
more than helps us.

If it's for real, I apologize.
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 4:30:41 AM EDT
[#33]
"Nothing that will allow a shooter to be further away than the cop can focus on"

So Hogg is writing the rules for the next dekulakization event
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 4:34:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Skip to 2:06

Why Would The Right Attack a “Shooting Survivor"?
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 4:38:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Someone should ask him "if someone used a six shot revolver to shoot up a school and killed 3 students, would you be happy with that solution since no assault weapon or weapon with any type of magazine was used?".  Then get him to admit that he really just wants to ban all guns.

Gun owners might only make up 30% of the voters but when people start talking about banning guns I would say another 20% that doesn't own a firearm but wants the option to own one starts chiming in.  That is why politicians are afraid to push the gun ban idea.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 4:42:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Left and those funded by the left.

You think this kid is sharp enough to come up with this on his own?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who's feeding this crap to him?
Left and those funded by the left.

You think this kid is sharp enough to come up with this on his own?
Doesn't sound sharp, sounds like a kid who eats tide pods.

He could have made/been fed sharp arguments and proposed regulations.  Instead, he jumped the shark to a smattering of ideas that are a combination of plainly unworkable and facially unconstitutional.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 4:59:40 AM EDT
[#37]
View Quote
Reading from a script.  So obvious it's almost comedic.

He's nothing more than a human shield for the radicals who are thrusting him into the limelight.

Kid's in for a rude awakening when he has served his purpose.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 5:22:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/967928620927930369

and in case he tries to delete it:

http://archive.is/F9lZd
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 5:22:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 5:28:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I think we need more teenager control.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/26/2018 5:36:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 5:37:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Need a meme to say something like:

“I finished your script, can I get my tied pod now?”
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 5:43:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Obviously another Parkland HS student with mental illness.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 5:55:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Did he bitch out and delete the tweet? I couldn't find it on his page.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 5:57:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Can we just ignore this idiot?
View Quote
We probably could, but we shouldn't. Let the fence sitting normies see how far the gun grabbers want to go. Let them see the soy is as bad for your brain as it is for your test levels.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 6:04:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 6:13:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Still open

He's on a mission.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 6:20:09 AM EDT
[#48]
This is beautiful.  Democrats have created a monster.

The NRA needs to hang this around the neck of every Democrat running for reelection this year.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 6:39:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Someone with access to the stats should come up with an estimate of the dollar value of guns and ammo this kid wants confiscated from law-abiding Americans.

I'm putting my rough guess at about a trillion dollars.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 6:49:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Looks like Jennifer Lawrence, or someone else that quit school at 14 years old, wrote that shit.
Hogg is a cum dumpster with skinny arms and a resting bitch face.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top