Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 1:40:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Can you please add TATS, and subtract Yoga pants (except when worn by fat chicks- Nobody likes that.  ..Nobody…Not even the MidC )

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 1:40:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'd gladly be with a 4/5 if she was sweet, and just loved being around me and supported me 100% and just was a happy person that loved life.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know what is attractive

Not being a bitch and complaining all the time
@midcap spouting wisdom up in here.

This. So much this.  This shit is what is important in a woman.

I'd gladly be with a 4/5 if she was sweet, and just loved being around me and supported me 100% and just was a happy person that loved life.

And was packing an extra 30 kilos, right?
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 1:40:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I think you misspelled your username.

Clearly it is JaredGay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yoga pants. Leggings. Jeggings. Stretch pants. Tights. Workout pants. Athleisure pants. All the same.

Wear that shit in the gym or to bed, not out in public.

I hate yoga pants. Yoga pants caused Covid.

Clearly it is JaredGay.

Because I don’t want to see some obese mayotanker with COPD squeeze an ass that looks like 30lbs of cottage cheese in a 5lbs bag into pants that will be stretched to the absolute limit of their tensile strength, to the point that they turn nearly see-through…just because she’s as lazy as she is fat and tarded and “just wants to be comfortable?”
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 1:40:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 1:44:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know what is attractive

Not being a bitch and complaining all the time
@midcap spouting wisdom up in here.

This. So much this.  This shit is what is important in a woman.

well I mean...you can't ask for everything..AMIRITE?
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 1:45:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
High waisted anything is stupid and unattractive
View Quote

A girl I work with wears them incredibly well. The problem is all the girls that don't have anything to show off.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 1:48:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Glad you felt comfortable enough to express your opinion to a vastly male audience (but somehow address it to women?).

I’ll continue doing exactly as I please without a second thought as to how you feel about it.

View Quote

Op tripped your Reflex contrarianism, but which thing(s), Specifically, will you continue to practice?    

Cat eyes and yoga pants (in any pattern) are cool, on the right woman.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 1:49:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

can confirm.  Every chick that i've been with that had them was a freak in the sack.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
i would put pierced nipples on the list, thats just
The one good thing about pierced nipples..... If I take off her shirt and bra, and I see a pierced nipple, I know that when I flip her over for doggie, and accidentally shove it in her ass, she will probably like it.  

As far as the list though, its just a bunch of petty shit, except the nails, those things hurt.

can confirm.  Every chick that i've been with that had them was a freak in the sack.

Link Posted: 3/29/2023 1:53:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Because I don’t want to see some obese mayotanker with COPD squeeze an ass that looks like 30lbs of cottage cheese in a 5lbs bag into pants that will be stretched to the absolute limit of their tensile strength, to the point that they turn nearly see-through…just because she’s as lazy as she is fat and tarded and “just wants to be comfortable?”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yoga pants. Leggings. Jeggings. Stretch pants. Tights. Workout pants. Athleisure pants. All the same.

Clearly it is JaredGay.

Your complaint was against workout pants, not obesity. I defended the one, not the other.

There are no clothes which make tanks look good.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 1:58:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Agree with OP I do!

You left out cotton Candy colored hair.

And personally, covered with ink, especially brightly colored cartoon figures. WTF?

You just made yourself invisible to me. Hope that was your plan….
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:07:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Pierced nipples are proof Satan exists.

Nothing makes sad quite the way seeing a beautiful female breast, and a perfectly formed nipple, with a fucking chunk of iron cruelly shoved through it does.
View Quote

My 1st encounter was in the dark and discovered with my mouth.  I was stunned for a second but eventually regained focus on the task at hand.  Classy chick giving it up after knowing me roughly 4 hours .  That 'relationship' didn't last long and I was glad it didn't.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:07:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clearly it is JaredGay.

Do you want to fight with midcap.....cause that's how you fight with midcap.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:09:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I don't mind.
It's not my favorite but I don't mind, it's a goofy pose

Not my favorite, agreed

Not my favorite, agreed.
Also, I'm pretty vanilla so poop-chutes are an exhaust port only

I'm going the other way on this - I think IME MOST women do this well, and only a few get it wrong.
I think it's a neat look, Idk if I pick it as a first choice but it doesn't bug me

On this one, I think a lot of women who do that (When tastefully done), we can't really detect it.

But reading your text as written, "UNNATURALLY long" - that I agree.

THIS meme:
https://i0.wp.com/pbs.twimg.com/media/ElRGBEBXIAEucKH.jpg

(common amongst younger girls warped by tiktok) has to go.

I think if a lot of those girls found out that most men preferred her WITHOUT giga-lashes and fake lips, they might think twice about it.
It's not an upgrade, it's a lateral move, and can decrease overall ratings across the possibly-interested men.
Men weren't really polled on this one IMHO, I sense more of us are turned off by it than turned on.

For me personally, I'm not a fan either.
Related to that, TBH I don't want any hardware where I might suck that thing into my teeth at Mach 3

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/F3ao5SCedIk/hqdefault.jpg

Pierced nips, no thanks, I'm not losing a tooth or inhaling that little metal missile.

Gunna agree on this. I don't like distractions
For the women I find pretty and lovely to look at, between her figure and her face my brain is at 100% RAM usage the moment she stepped out her front door and walked over to the truck already.

Facial piercings on a pretty lady are putting bumper stickers on a Ferrari.
No.

Here ^ I don't agree

My radar system is annoyed by the metal shiny stuff (the bigger concern is physical damage), but I'm not fooled by the patterns

Women who wear camo though, guhhhhhhhhhh
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/tumblr_lnzhr2FA4F1qiicfz-2762830.jpg

Real talk, Idk which is better.
Women who will wear camo/nice patterns, or when she's wearing your favorite shirt and looks 100,000x better in it than you do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just a public service announcement.  I know ladies do a lot of things to impress other ladies, but if you think they also impress men, you are wrong.  With that said, behold ...

1.  Duck/Fish Lip selfies.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/duck-face1.jpg?fit=650%2C433&p=1

I don't mind.
It's not my favorite but I don't mind, it's a goofy pose

2.  Shorts/sweatpants/leggings with "Juicy" across the buttocks.  Unfortunately, when encountered in the wild they are often upon individuals that make them even worse.  AT BEST, its tasteless and tacky.  It is seldom found at its best.

https://images.urbndata.com/is/image/UrbanOutfitters/68501774_001_b?$xlarge$&fit=constrain&fmt=webp&qlt=80&wid=960

Not my favorite, agreed

3.  Very long nails.   ESPECIALLY if you are going to try to follow Cosmopolitan's adive RE: sexual prostate massage.

https://preview.redd.it/g6iaq9pv6pca1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=b67dd0f99809b243aebcb834e1eae0e7c970c389

Not my favorite, agreed.
Also, I'm pretty vanilla so poop-chutes are an exhaust port only

4.  "Cat Eyes" eye shadow/mascera.  Very few women can actually pull this off and not look gooofy.

https://cdn.cliqueinc.com/posts/284860/how-to-do-cat-eye-makeup-284860-1579033841980-main.500x0c.jpg?interlace=true&quality=70

I'm going the other way on this - I think IME MOST women do this well, and only a few get it wrong.
I think it's a neat look, Idk if I pick it as a first choice but it doesn't bug me

5.  Unnaturally long fake eyelashes.  You look like a fuzzy caterpillar is on your eye.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/22/5b/ef/225befe9e9dc5be88b81cc04aa4d9aab.jpg

On this one, I think a lot of women who do that (When tastefully done), we can't really detect it.

But reading your text as written, "UNNATURALLY long" - that I agree.

THIS meme:
https://i0.wp.com/pbs.twimg.com/media/ElRGBEBXIAEucKH.jpg

(common amongst younger girls warped by tiktok) has to go.

I think if a lot of those girls found out that most men preferred her WITHOUT giga-lashes and fake lips, they might think twice about it.
It's not an upgrade, it's a lateral move, and can decrease overall ratings across the possibly-interested men.
Men weren't really polled on this one IMHO, I sense more of us are turned off by it than turned on.

For me personally, I'm not a fan either.
Related to that, TBH I don't want any hardware where I might suck that thing into my teeth at Mach 3

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/F3ao5SCedIk/hqdefault.jpg

Pierced nips, no thanks, I'm not losing a tooth or inhaling that little metal missile.

7.  Facial/lip/nose piercings.  It makes you look like you were in a Bass Pro shop when it was blown up by Islamic Jihad.

https://media.ourfashionpassion.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/12064645/84a123d81176f4a9704698ffdd66af62.jpg

Gunna agree on this. I don't like distractions
For the women I find pretty and lovely to look at, between her figure and her face my brain is at 100% RAM usage the moment she stepped out her front door and walked over to the truck already.

Facial piercings on a pretty lady are putting bumper stickers on a Ferrari.
No.

8.  Wildly patterned yoga pants/leggings.  Dazzle camoflague looks OK on a WWII warship ...

https://warfarehistorynetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Gloire-4C-LEAD.jpg

On women?  Not so much.

https://i.etsystatic.com/6763732/r/il/64e274/2303204815/il_fullxfull.2303204815_svor.jpg

Here ^ I don't agree

My radar system is annoyed by the metal shiny stuff (the bigger concern is physical damage), but I'm not fooled by the patterns

Women who wear camo though, guhhhhhhhhhh
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/tumblr_lnzhr2FA4F1qiicfz-2762830.jpg

Real talk, Idk which is better.
Women who will wear camo/nice patterns, or when she's wearing your favorite shirt and looks 100,000x better in it than you do.

Yep!
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:10:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm not really sure who the target audience of this thread is.
View Quote

Boomers who still think they got a shot with millennials or gen x.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:11:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
OP got tired of being an e pert on military matters and decided to be an expert on women.

Lol.
View Quote

Reading comprehension still not a strong suit of yours, eh?  Try re-reading the original post.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:12:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

All of it is.
View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:14:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

And now it's a coming out thread.

I'll agree with you for fat women.....yoga pants should only come in 2 sizes....small and extra small.
View Quote

I think yoga pants are worn by most women because the spandex material holds things in place to provide better shape to their bodies.  In short, like push-up bras they're a lie (nothing worse than removing a bra to have their jugs suddenly drop two sad sacks to their knees).  

No thanks, I'll take a woman in a beautiful skirt or dress where I can see their true form a bit better and they also demonstrate that they are putting in some damn effort into their appearance.

If women want to wear yoga pants while exercising or doing actual yoga, awesome, but they are way over worn.  They've become like that song you liked until it was played on the radio so many times you became sick of it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:14:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

More amused than anything.

So why did you address it to “women”, then post it on a predominantly male forum?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Glad you felt comfortable enough to express your opinion to a vastly male audience (but somehow address it to women?).

I’ll continue doing exactly as I please without a second thought as to how you feel about it.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/PR8tajyv29d9t5AM9i/giphy.gif

Oh teh noes!  Naamah disagrees/diapproves/is irked by somemthing I posted.  However shall I go on?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/114153065117226dz_GIF-124.gif

So why did you address it to “women”, then post it on a predominantly male forum?

Are you deigning to ASSUME the gender of the forumites here?
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:18:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Are you gay?

Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:18:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Can you please add TATS, and subtract Yoga pants (except when worn by fat chicks- Nobody likes that.  ..Nobody…Not even the MidC )

Thanks.
View Quote

Yoga pants, per se, are all right on a fit woman.  However the bizzare loud patterned ones that look like a test pattern on a malfunctioning old tube-type television distract and take away from the effect.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:19:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh teh noes!  Naamah disagrees/diapproves/is irked by somemthing I posted.  However shall I go on?

Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:23:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Half of what you wrote is wrong.
View Quote

Yeah 4 and 5 are G2G OP.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:23:27 PM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://melmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/image6-1.png

Sorry - your reply did not come through.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:25:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's looking for additional input from his research team prior to submitting his white paper to the women's council.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:26:26 PM EDT
[#25]
I hope the yoga pants/ leggings thing never goes out of style. We just need to bring back fat-shaming to society to keep the mayo-tankers from wearing them.
My wife does the smokey eyes or charcoal shadow or whatever the hell it’s called and I like it.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:26:32 PM EDT
[#26]
OP is correct in all but maybe the last one.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:28:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

All of it is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All of it is.

T-J, you’re scaring me.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:30:23 PM EDT
[#28]
So is this a boomer thread, a coming out thread, or a stop liking what I don't like thread?
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:33:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
They do what they do to attract the men they want.  Take it as a warning label and move on.
View Quote

This.

But GD IS all about, "Stop liking what I don't like".

I may not like many of the things listed, but at least I understand that it's a matter of personal preference, and that I'M not their target audience.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:36:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So is this a boomer thread, a coming out thread, or a stop liking what I don't like thread?
View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:36:50 PM EDT
[#31]
I don’t know, OP.

I like women with piercings, and tattoos.

Leggings are great, when they’re appropriate attire for the situation (I.e. not in a professional setting or at a fancy restaurant for example).

Cat eye or dark eye makeup is great on some women.

“Juicy” or other writing across the ass takes me back to my college days.  I don’t mind it.  Nostalgia and all.

Long nails, duck lips and fake tans are not great.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:37:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Half of that stuff hasn't been popular in 20 years.
View Quote

That’s what I was thinking, some of those take me back to the early 2000’s
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:39:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Where’s the twat lip selfies?
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:45:51 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:46:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

A class of submarines

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not really sure who the target audience of this thread is.

A class of submarines

rofl
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:47:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
No it's not. All of that crap is gross.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:53:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Your complaint was against workout pants, not obesity. I defended the one, not the other.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clearly it is JaredGay.

Athleisure clothing - to include sweatpants - when not worn in an athletic or sleep setting indicates laziness and a lack of care for ones appearance. Typically exhibited by fats, not not exclusively limited to fats.

I give my wife shit about wearing that stuff at home all the time. She’s stopped trying to leave the house wearing leggings, she knows I won’t go anywhere with her if she does.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 3:17:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Agreed. No idea why the mom jeans from the 90s are coming back, but I don't like it.
View Quote

I'm not sure it's considered coming back, it's been a thing for years. Hopefully the cyclical nature of fashion kicks them back to the curb soon.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 3:25:33 PM EDT
[#39]
OP forgot tattoos?
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 3:26:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Duck lips and (really) long nails are a no go for me.

The rest of that list is dependent on the woman, some less than others.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 3:31:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
2.  Shorts/sweatpants/leggings with "Juicy" across the buttocks.  Unfortunately, when encounted in the wild they are often upon individuals that make them even worse.  AT BEST, its tasteless and tacky.  It is seldom found at its best.

https://images.urbndata.com/is/image/UrbanOutfitters/68501774_001_b?$xlarge$&fit=constrain&fmt=webp&qlt=80&wid=960
View Quote

It's fine if they want to advertise that they have persistent swamp-ass.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 3:34:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

All of it is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All of it is.

You're attracted to facial piercings ?  
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 3:36:23 PM EDT
[#43]
304 will 304.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 3:41:24 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm in agreement with OP.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 3:45:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Huge ass is about the worst.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 3:46:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I hope the yoga pants/ leggings thing never goes out of style. We just need to bring back fat-shaming to society to keep the mayo-tankers from wearing them.
My wife does the smokey eyes or charcoal shadow or whatever the hell it’s called and I like it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/196752/4E55CC34-EEC5-40D0-8A9F-29504F037F17_jpe-2762964.JPG

View Quote

"Smokey eyes" are fine.  The super-exagerated "Cat Eyes" don't do anythig for me or any other guy I know.

Link Posted: 3/29/2023 3:53:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 3:54:10 PM EDT
[#48]
OP pretty much nails it. Way to many women make themselves into a freak show and wonder why they can meet or keep a good man. Yes, there are some instances where a freak show meets a sucker but that is not the norm.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 3:57:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I like the cat eyes
View Quote

Yes

Isn't really Asian eyes ?

Link Posted: 3/29/2023 3:59:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Agreed. No idea why the mom jeans from the 90s are coming back, but I don't like it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
High waisted anything is stupid and unattractive

It's fashion's subconscious response to the shocking proliferation of fat bodies among young people.

We had low rise jeans and miniskirts in the 00's because the fat virus hadn't yet crept down to the key 18-35 year old demographic yet.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top