BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 11:34:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never trumpers my ass.  They're all part of the swamp, or we'd had seen changes from day one, regardless of media lies.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds a lot like what I am saying if you think about it.

We have been voting them out of office for years now.............the so called right wingers have the majority in EVERY BRANCH of government................yet the nevertrumpers prevailed.

Sorry, there will be violence eventually once the inevitable collapse occurs.

I see no other outcome.
Never trumpers my ass.  They're all part of the swamp, or we'd had seen changes from day one, regardless of media lies.
I still wonder sometimes if there isn't some kind of briefing that happens when you go to DC.   Something to the effect of "This is all the information we have on you.    (Brings out file collected from all the government agencies.)  There's no reason for anyone to ever see it.  If you work with us we can all be wealthy and powerful.  If you don't, then there will be consequences."
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 11:35:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
We really need to reign Pakistan in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They were ISI agents. And I think whoever hired them knew it.
We really need to reign Pakistan in.
give em a couple cans of instant sun and they'll get sorted out most rickey tick
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 11:39:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I still wonder sometimes if there isn't some kind of briefing that happens when you go to DC.   Something to the effect of "This is all the information we have on you.    (Brings out file collected from all the government agencies.)  There's no reason for anyone to ever see it.  If you work with us we can all be wealthy and powerful.  If you don't, then there will be consequences."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have been voting them out of office for years now.............the so called right wingers have the majority in EVERY BRANCH of government................yet the nevertrumpers prevailed.

I see no other outcome.
Some believe that is the purpose of the whole pizzagate thing, once you're in, you're in and they know it
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 11:43:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Some believe that is the purpose of the whole pizzagate thing, once you're in, you're in and they know it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see no other outcome.
On one hand it's absurd because we would be talking a conspiracy so huge that nobody in their right mind would expect to keep it secret.   On the other hand in some ways if that was true, it hasn't been kept secret.   They would be keeping the secret by branding people as conspiracy nuts and killing off the ones they can't silence or marginalize in other ways.

It's easier to explain by saying politicians start out crooked and just lie to get elected, but sometimes the conspiracy theory is true even if it's exceedingly rare.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 11:44:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hopefully those hard drives have enough info to burn them all to the ground. 
View Quote
Including Hitlery.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 11:52:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Ray Charles could put a case together with all the evidence that is out there.

Unfortunately, nothing will come of any of this.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 11:53:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If Sessions doesn't go all in on this, Trump should make him Liberia's ambassador.
View Quote
That would be glorious
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 11:55:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This whole thing reminds me of the mob and fake longshoremans jobs.

The mob (awan's handlers, Muslim brotherhood?) has something on the dock foreman (WS.) "Debbie, give these guys jobs or else we show the pictures of you eating babies/break your legs."

The dock foreman (WS) gives the guys no show jobs on the Jersey docks (congress IT) at hyper inflated wages.

Fake stevedores (awan brothers) steal shit from shipping containers (intel from dem congress critters) while pretending to be dock workers.

Investigation starts into fake workers but Dock foreman (WS) can't fire the guys or the mob outs him/ breaks his legs. Only way the dock foreman (WS) can fire the guys is when they are actually criminally charged.

Charade continues until fake employees are charged by cops and the foreman (WS) can finally fire the guy.
View Quote
Pretty good analogy.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 11:56:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This. If it comes to violence, it's the people that need to rise up. The people did it once before, they can do it again. If you want an idea of how it ends with a military, go look at Myanmar/Burma.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That always ends well.

How about everyone do their damn job and vote all of them out and replace them with people with a hard on for justice? Problem with that is half of the country is supportive of what is going on. It's time for a national divorce along political lines. 
This. If it comes to violence, it's the people that need to rise up. The people did it once before, they can do it again. If you want an idea of how it ends with a military, go look at Myanmar/Burma.
Meh, it works sometimes. Argentina comes to mind. Peoples revolutions don't exactly have the best track record either.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:03:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It's easier to explain by saying politicians start out crooked and just lie to get elected, but sometimes the conspiracy theory is true even if it's exceedingly rare.
View Quote
"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible."
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:06:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
There is no way that's the same person, Titty City's mouth doesn't look like a haunted cemetery. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
There is no way that's the same person, Titty City's mouth doesn't look like a haunted cemetery. 
And I doubt it sounds like a queef in a bathtub like DWS's does when she talks.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:06:51 PM EDT
[#12]
It's all just rumors.  FBI/justice has been covering for them, destroyed evidence and throwing immunity for silence deals at every one involved.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:07:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Batter up on the Clinton longevity list.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:16:19 PM EDT
[#14]
You know, Deb, that you may be looking at a lot of jail time as well as a thorough probe of your finances.  That really is a damned shame.

I know you're not a bad person, just a small cog in a big machine, and thought your powerful friends would keep you out of trouble. Well, where are those people now? They're hiding and letting you take the fall for everything they did. Hell, they're laughing at you right now because you're in big trouble and they aren't. Is that fair? What about you? What about Deb? Are you going to let them do this to you?

You know I can't make you any promises, but maybe if you give me something to work with, we can help you get through this and get those bastards that set you up.

So what do you say?

:%s/Deb/Imran/g

(repeat)
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:30:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If you guys haven't read this, get your magnifying glasses or zoooom. It's WELL WORTH THE READ.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG-0553-264647.JPG
View Quote
This Daily Caller Story has a bunch of details about the IT guys.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:31:40 PM EDT
[#16]
She knows what it means.  She knows she's going down.  And she probably knows what the clinton clan does to people that know what she probably knows...
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:35:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
What evidence for pizzagate exists except interpretations of some emails?

It seems to me to be on the same level as the Russian collusion story.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:35:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
She knows what it means.  She knows she's going down.  And she probably knows what the clinton clan does to people that know what she probably knows...
View Quote
I bet she rolls once the least amount of real pressure is applied.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:40:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Anyone talking about granting her immunity should stfu.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:41:28 PM EDT
[#20]

Awan is into the same youtube kink content  as the folks surrounding David Brock,  James Alafantis and the Podestas.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:41:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Anyone talking about granting her immunity should stfu.
View Quote
^^^^EXACTLY

Because it worked so well for the shitbird that built the server for HILL DAWG
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:42:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Debbie Wasserman Schultz “Absolute Wreck – Barely Able to Function” Since Imran Awan Arrest

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG-0630-264644.JPG

Word has it that Debbie Wasserman Schultz is an absolute wreck since Imran Awan was arrested. Calls for her to testify to Congress are increasingly growing as well.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG-0628-264638.JPG

Rot in prison, bitch!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/debbie-wasserman-schultz-barely-able-function-since-imran-awan-arrest/
View Quote

for the love of GOD, can we get a spoiler alert, nsfw warning, run and get a barf bag alert, PLEASE
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:42:31 PM EDT
[#23]
She should get help with her living accommodations, food preparation and personal scheduling. I think prison would help her get over the blues.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:43:17 PM EDT
[#24]
I think I will take out a large denomination life insurance policy on that hag
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:46:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Hillary hasn't had her off'ed yet?
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:47:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Then go eat a bullet
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:48:27 PM EDT
[#27]
She's going to be in deep shit 
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:48:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

On one hand it's absurd because we would be talking a conspiracy so huge that nobody in their right mind would expect to keep it secret.   On the other hand in some ways if that was true, it hasn't been kept secret.   They would be keeping the secret by branding people as conspiracy nuts and killing off the ones they can't silence or marginalize in other ways.

View Quote
In large part the Democrat effort to take over is being done in the open.

Multiple sources have talked about the future Democrat majority that will naturally occur due to "immigration", for example. It simply amounts to "electing a new people". That is only one issue among many they are using to further their goals.

In large part GOPe has found a nitch as an opposition that's ineffective and doesn't rock the boat.

It is really one big takeover that is mostly not a conspiracy in the sense we think of conspiracies, but rather narratives driving decision making that drives to certain conclusions.

This isn't to say that there are no conspiarcies, certainly events like F&F, the IRS scandal and the Clinton email scandals involve something more like a conventional conspiracy. But these worked because the wider narrative that protected Obama and Clinton from the MSM and establishment investigation. Compare and contrast with how much they dig in on the "Russian collusion" story.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:49:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Alright, stop with the photoshops already!

They are demeaning, childish and cruel......

Besides, she's so fk*n ugly, none are needed.

Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:51:15 PM EDT
[#30]
If she's that nervous, I wouldn't be surprised if she's already talking for an immunity deal and protective detail. If she knows her boat is sunk (incl mysterious suicide), there is little downside in cooperating.

FFS, her brother is the ADA running the case.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:54:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Multiple sources have talked about the future Democrat majority that will naturally occur due to "immigration", for example. It simply amounts to "electing a new people". That is only one issue among many they are using to further their goals.

In large part GOPe has found a nitch as an opposition that's ineffective and doesn't rock the boat.

It is really one big takeover that is mostly not a conspiracy in the sense we think of conspiracies, but rather narratives driving decision making that drives to certain conclusions.

This isn't to say that there are no conspiarcies, certainly events like F&F, the IRS scandal and the Clinton email scandals involve something more like a conventional conspiracy. But these worked because the wider narrative that protected Obama and Clinton from the MSM and establishment investigation. Compare and contrast with how much they dig in on the "Russian collusion" story.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Project for a new American Century and Agenda 21 are published publicly.

the red pill is ignoring the googgly vibes and reading them as if your life depends on it, because it does. Do you want to live in a house with a wine cellar and cold storage for aging sides of beef and lamb or do you want to play video games, eat shit, and die young and call it good enough.

Truth is it is the meat in the larder and your health of body and mind that matter. And going to college and working in a server farm aint gonna get you there with your kids spending enough time with you to become people worth producing, or in quantity to make a difference in the changing of the system.

the government we have is the result of a population completely cut from its roots. No source of wisdom in the elderly, no sense of pride in the youth. We are living in sick times and everyone knows it. The loudest in their call for decadence first among them.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:57:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
the way it was attacked as being fake news leads me to believe that there is something to it
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:58:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
The emails are more than a little creepy.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 1:02:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/61337/2gf0cbc43pvx-265005.JPG
View Quote
Sure, but that isn't sufficient evidence to conclude anything.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 1:04:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Sure, but that isn't sufficient evidence to conclude anything.
View Quote
No one's asking for conclusions.  We're asking for the investigation to start.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 1:06:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Ray Charles could put a case together with all the evidence that is out there.

Unfortunately, nothing will come of any of this.
View Quote
Sorry to be the one to break this to you....

Ray Charles, Bluesy Essence of Soul, Is Dead at 73. June 11, 2004
Ray Charles, the piano man with the bluesy voice who reshaped American music for a half-century, bringing the essence of soul to country, jazz, rock, standards and every other style of music he touched, died yesterday at his home in Beverly Hills, Calif. He was 73.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 1:11:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I followed the Podesta emails close and I have spent a lot of time on my own understanding the nature of these folks. The email above, and about a dozen others in clear code suggested sex and torture of children. This led to an intense look into the people surround John and Tony Podesta and their social media profiles and what was found in pictures of children being tortured and sacrificed, plus the kink vids on Youtube.

I avoided discussing it dorectly, because it is very upsetting, and I have a black streak in me that is best left alone. You go back and look at my archived posts on pizzagate, and I avoided making profiles of the people, but they are as bad as they come in outward appearances.

If you have noticed in the last 7 months some 5000 pedophiles have been swept up as part of vast networks including many in state and federal government authority. It is still on going.

The 7 girls channels and others like it  are being used by highly  educated people to share  content in sophisticated blind transactions across social media platforms.

Iif I had to guess I would say it is live broadcasts of something, and their retransmissions hidden among several message ciphers. As you get an email of symbols and a key is broadcast elsewhere. the symbols translate to passwor s into encripted feeds on private networks that change by the hour or the day.

Very complicated and impossible to hack and probably protected under some junk patent or copywrite protection of  shell companies  or blind trusts.

It could be child porn, or illegal gambling, or who knows.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 1:24:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I think Sessions has gotten DJT's message.
View Quote
Oh? Name one DNC-connected person who's in jail awaiting trial right now? Sessions isn't doing anything that will stick beyond his term as AG.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 1:35:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Let's not forget the Hillary aid who was arrested for trying to kidnap young girls from Haiti after the earthquake.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 1:39:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
Why investigate such a flimsy thing when we have real crimes to investigate: F&F, IRS scandal, Clinton emails, etc.

Pizzagate has as little or less evidence than the Trump/Russia collusion story. The difference is the media mocks one while pushing the other.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 1:46:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Why investigate such a flimsy thing when we have real crimes to investigate: F&F, IRS scandal, Clinton emails, etc.

Pizzagate has as little or less evidence than the Trump/Russia collusion story. The difference is the media mocks one while pushing the other.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.  You are astonishingly ignorant.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 1:48:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Sorry to be the one to break this to you....

Ray Charles, Bluesy Essence of Soul, Is Dead at 73. June 11, 2004
Ray Charles, the piano man with the bluesy voice who reshaped American music for a half-century, bringing the essence of soul to country, jazz, rock, standards and every other style of music he touched, died yesterday at his home in Beverly Hills, Calif. He was 73.
View Quote
Fucking Clintons , we were so close to getting a case up
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 1:54:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Too many people have been blackmailed by the Clinton Foundation and foreign governments.  

This will get covered up too.

Too much corruption in our government.  Been a house of cards for too long.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 1:54:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 1:57:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
DWS looks like she just got throat-fucked by a bull. God, what an ugly fucking hagg.
View Quote
Why the personal attack....
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 1:59:06 PM EDT
[#46]

No fucks to give...
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 2:03:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 2:06:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Trump/Russia was investigated for a year.  So far we know of no Pizzagate investigation.  FBI has enough resources to investigate this.  Other western nations have uncovered pedo rings in the upper echelons of society, so there is precedent to be concerned.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 2:14:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 2:23:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top