Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/7/2023 2:46:00 PM EDT
...of telling his wife she had a 'STUPID FACE' after they tried to use first class overhead storage

VIDEO

A Delta Airlines passenger accused a flight attendant of telling his wife she had a 'stupid face' in a row after the couple tried to use a first-class overhead bin.

Thomas Todd posted a now viral video of his experience aboard a flight from Orlando to New York City last November, when an unidentified flight attendant warned him and his wife, Jen, to stop 'being rude.'

The video, which began after the couple reportedly tried to place their bags in the first-class bins because their own section was full, sees the flight attendant become increasingly frustrated with Todd.  

‘Don’t do it,' she warns him. 'Because I will turn this plane around to get you off. Don’t do it. Don’t press my buttons.’

Todd claims the employee 'verbally assaulted' and 'threatened' him and his wife, allegedly telling Jen 'she had a stupid face,' before having them removed from the flight.

Todd told View from the Wing that the third passenger in the row he and his wife were sitting in didn't have room for her bag in the overhead, so he and his wife tried helping her.

They noticed that there was an empty space in the first-class bin after the group was already fully boarded, so they wanted to make use of that before being stopped by the flight attendant.

According to Delta's signs on board its planes, the bins in first-class are reserved for first-class passengers only.

After the incident, Todd said he got into another row with the same flight attendant during the safety instruction presentation.

Todd claims the flight attendant told him it was 'very rude' to watch the safety video playing on the monitor in front of him rather than her presentation.

'So then she looks at Jen and says, "Don’t look at me with that stupid face,"' Todd said.

Thomas Todd (right) claims the flight attendant told his wife, Jen (left), that she had a 'stupid face' before having the two of them removed from the flightl

More
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 2:48:05 PM EDT
[#1]
That's it, I am flying private from now on
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 2:48:22 PM EDT
[#2]
She does, kind of.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 2:48:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Ackshually, they all have stupid faces...
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 2:49:19 PM EDT
[#4]
What do you want to bet that neither of them had anything under the seats in front of them?
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 2:49:19 PM EDT
[#5]
One of the perks of first class, ample room. Along with the free booze.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 2:50:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She does, kind of.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/7/2023 2:51:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Snowflakes with stupid faces. Fuggem
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 2:51:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Boo hoo
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 2:53:11 PM EDT
[#9]
she does have a stupid face tho, JS
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 2:53:54 PM EDT
[#10]
I can't imagine the amount of BS these flight attendants have to put up with. My guess is she asked the wife nicely to not put it there, but they refused and had a hissy. They kept pestering her until she lost her cool, then and only then did he take out his phone. "I got you on film..." Fuck off, buddy. Check the bag next time.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 2:55:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I can't imagine the amount of BS these flight attendants have to put up with. My guess is she asked the wife nicely to not put it there, but they refused and had a hissy. They kept pestering her until she lost her cool, then and only then did he take out his phone. "I got you on film..." Fuck off, buddy. Check the bag next time.
View Quote

I had to have a talk with one of my sisters friends when he kept trying to grabs the 65 year old flight attendants ass one time back from Mexico.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 2:55:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Act-shuns have consequences.  Don't ph*ck with people.  Golden Rule.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 2:55:24 PM EDT
[#13]
OP are you getting paid per click?  Your thread titles are super desperate clickbatey.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 2:55:36 PM EDT
[#14]
That's why the pax in the front pay the big bux.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 2:55:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Boo hoo
View Quote

Hoo
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 2:55:46 PM EDT
[#16]
If you want to use first class amenities buy first class tickets
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 2:56:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Yep, that’s exactly what I thought.

Also, I had when the poors try to come up in First. It’s bad enough I have to see their stupid faces as the file by when boarding.

Quoted:
View Quote

And no poors.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 2:57:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Ugh, I detest when people from main cabin try to put their bags in the 1st class overhead.  Make them check it!
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:02:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Also, I had when the poors try to come up in First. It’s bad enough I have to see their stupid faces as the file by when boarding.
View Quote

This.  There should be a curtain they can draw.  Or tell the commoners to avert their gaze.  "Please do not make eye contact with our first class cabin guests."

I like the longer international flights where 1st class can turn left and main cabin turns right.  Pre-flight bubbly is much easier for flight attendants to serve, and I can get my movie started in peace.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:04:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Ugh, I detest when people from main cabin try to put their bags in the 1st class overhead.  Make them check it!
View Quote

When I see that happen, I purposely then put my personal items up there so they have to check it. I lament having to fly commercial so when I do, I don't want to mingle with the poors in the back of the cabin, it's bad enough you have to watch them walk past you. They should really make use of the rear entry doors.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:04:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Also, I had when the poors try to come up in First.

And no poors.
View Quote

snip
It’s bad enough I have to see their stupid faces as the file by when boarding.

I always sip my chilled champagne loudly and give them a look of disapproval.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:05:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Only thing worse than poor people is poor, stupid-face people.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:06:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Can I say I would have grabbed one of them Chi-Chi's or is it still too early yet?
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:07:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

snip

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also, I had when the poors try to come up in First.

And no poors.

snip

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:08:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Sounds like she should have been called way worse. Don't put your shit where it doesn't belong, then argue with crew when they tell you not to put it there.

Good ejection.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:08:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Damn right!
First class is not over flow.
Flight attendant should throwed that bag out the cabin door and told em to fly sprint from now on!
They need a plane that’s first/bidness class only.
Where you can disembark from the front and back.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:08:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Their garage has a Subaru, Volvo and Tesla.

Attachment Attached File

And a "Hate has no home here" sign in the front yard.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:11:37 PM EDT
[#28]
That's a man baby
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:12:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Maybe stupid face needed to go all white privilege on Mrs Jefferson.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:12:22 PM EDT
[#30]
She does in fact, have a face which is stupid.   The F/A does too.  Guess it takes one to know one.    

And that stupid muppet guy, could your head Be any rounder?        Grow a big beard, ya simp!   That way, you can at least rock the upside down head look.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:14:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, go be poor somewhere else.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:15:02 PM EDT
[#32]
She looks like someone with no common sense and a lower IQ than most. IF, the flight attendant told her she has a stupid face, I agree. She has a face that does in fact say, "I am stupid."
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:15:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Their garage has a Subaru, Volvo and Tesla.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/38726/67424809-11723185-image-m-24_16757894092-2701959.JPG

And a "Hate has no home here" sign in the front yard.
View Quote

She takes black dicks in front of him.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:19:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
OP are you getting paid per click?  Your thread titles are super desperate clickbatey.
View Quote

That's every Daily Mail article.

They curate specific articles with clickbait headlines to create controversy and clicks.

If you go on the website, a majority of the articles are are stories they intentionally leave important information out to maximize outrage from their viewers.

Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:19:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
She does in fact, have a face which is stupid.   The F/A does too.  Guess it takes one to know one.    

And that stupid muppet guy, could your head Be any rounder?        Grow a big beard, ya simp!   That way, you can at least rock the upside down head look.
View Quote

Lol.  Quite right.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:21:42 PM EDT
[#36]
I like the planes where the boarding door is after the First Class section.
First Class goes left, Cattle Class goes right.
That way the poors are not walking past my seat stinking up the area.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:21:52 PM EDT
[#37]
The greyhound of the skies is full of useless idiots, so I can understand the frustration of dealing with fucking idiots all day long.  I've seen so many people who can't even manage to locate their assigned seats on a plane.

Still, I think a lot of these flight attendants are on a giant power trip.  And if one of them has a racist chip on their shoulder they have the authority to ruin your travel plans and severely fuck up your trip.  You're at the mercy of power hungry idiots with authority.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:22:09 PM EDT
[#38]
"...Don’t do it. Don’t press my buttons."

I solved the puzzle right then, before scrolling down to see the pics.  

I bet there was even a finger wave involved.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:24:12 PM EDT
[#39]
I’m siding with the flight attendant, that is a stupid face.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:24:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Did happen, did not happen.....IDGAF either way.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:25:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

It’s not a real person.  Realwar is a newsbot.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:25:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
She does, kind of.
View Quote

Lol, she does.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:26:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:30:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Sky waitress hates white people.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:30:38 PM EDT
[#45]
flight attendant  is a land whale.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:31:42 PM EDT
[#46]
So your first time flying and you don't know the first class rules? Even if the attendant said " hey you need to move your stuff " why get bent about it? People like this , if that's the real story , are why flying has become atrocious.

I hate most people on flights , and it typically starts at the boarding bullshit stage.

Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:34:40 PM EDT
[#47]
*cough cough*. Gate check.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:35:36 PM EDT
[#48]
She does have a stupid face.
But the flight attendant reminds me of a Chunky Maxine Waters, so...
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:35:54 PM EDT
[#49]
1. Unless you paid for first class keep your bags back in coach or check them.

2. No doubt in my mind these customers were being douchebags long before the video starts

3. She does have a stupid face so flight attendant was just being factual.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:36:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Fine. I would hand my bag to the attendant and tell her to find a place for it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top