Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 7:58:03 AM EDT
[#1]
it is reverse discrimination and she will get promoted.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 8:00:47 AM EDT
[#2]
"Don’t look at me with that stupid face,"' is much different than, "You have a stupid face."
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 8:01:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
...of telling his wife she had a 'STUPID FACE' after they tried to use first class overhead storage

VIDEO

A Delta Airlines passenger accused a flight attendant of telling his wife she had a 'stupid face' in a row after the couple tried to use a first-class overhead bin.

Thomas Todd posted a now viral video of his experience aboard a flight from Orlando to New York City last November, when an unidentified flight attendant warned him and his wife, Jen, to stop 'being rude.'

The video, which began after the couple reportedly tried to place their bags in the first-class bins because their own section was full, sees the flight attendant become increasingly frustrated with Todd.  

‘Don’t do it,' she warns him. 'Because I will turn this plane around to get you off. Don’t do it. Don’t press my buttons.’

Todd claims the employee 'verbally assaulted' and 'threatened' him and his wife, allegedly telling Jen 'she had a stupid face,' before having them removed from the flight.

Todd told View from the Wing that the third passenger in the row he and his wife were sitting in didn't have room for her bag in the overhead, so he and his wife tried helping her.

They noticed that there was an empty space in the first-class bin after the group was already fully boarded, so they wanted to make use of that before being stopped by the flight attendant.

According to Delta's signs on board its planes, the bins in first-class are reserved for first-class passengers only.

After the incident, Todd said he got into another row with the same flight attendant during the safety instruction presentation.

Todd claims the flight attendant told him it was 'very rude' to watch the safety video playing on the monitor in front of him rather than her presentation.

'So then she looks at Jen and says, "Don’t look at me with that stupid face,"' Todd said.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/02/07/17/67423335-11723185-An_unnamed_Delta_flight_attendant_appeared_frustrated_at_Thomas_-a-28_1675789527928.jpghttps://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/02/07/17/67424879-11723185-The_employee_warned_them_not_to_push_her_buttons-m-30_1675789547099.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/02/07/17/67424809-11723185-image-m-24_1675789409280.jpg

Thomas Todd (right) claims the flight attendant told his wife, Jen (left), that she had a 'stupid face' before having the two of them removed from the flightl

More
View Quote

When cunts collide
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 8:25:16 AM EDT
[#4]
FA achieved her highest and best use in life. Fat too.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 8:52:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One of the perks of first class, ample room. Along with the free booze.
View Quote

Yup.

For years and years I flew whatever the company gave me tickets for.

My final flight home I flew first class.

I had my cold weather gear and all sort of shit to travel with. By the time I had taken the excess baggage costs etc etc it cost me four whole dollars extra. Boo-Hah.

Link Posted: 2/8/2023 9:11:51 AM EDT
[#6]
I ALWAYS have something nice to say to aircrews. Every. Single. Time.

Once when the attendants were boarding I heard one of them say, "My mother in Guam..."

As I boarded I looked at her and said, "I bet you're a Chamorro."

Her face lit up and she asked "How did you know?"

"Because Chamorros are the prettiest woman in the world." and her face lit up and I knew I'd get some kind of freebie, maybe even a free drink.

As I was walking up tha aisle some dipshit soy boy said to me, "You're not supposed to say things like that to women, you know."

I answered "You're just jealous because I get more pussy than you!"

The woman in front of me had heard what I had said to the attendant earlier and broke out laughing. She turned to me and said, "Ain't you a regular smoothie!" and turned to the soy boy. "I bet he does get more women than you!"

(I did get a free drink and a couple extra cookies.)

Link Posted: 2/8/2023 9:22:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If you want to use first class amenities buy first class tickets
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/8/2023 10:10:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I ALWAYS have something nice to say to aircrews. Every. Single. Time.

Once when the attendants were boarding I heard one of them say, "My mother in Guam..."

As I boarded I looked at her and said, "I bet you're a Chamorro."

Her face lit up and she asked "How did you know?"

"Because Chamorros are the prettiest woman in the world." and her face lit up and I knew I'd get some kind of freebie, maybe even a free drink.

As I was walking up tha aisle some dipshit soy boy said to me, "You're not supposed to say things like that to women, you know."

I answered "You're just jealous because I get more pussy than you!"

The woman in front of me had heard what I had said to the attendant earlier and broke out laughing. She turned to me and said, "Ain't you a regular smoothie!" and turned to the soy boy. "I bet he does get more women than you!"

(I did get a free drink and a couple extra cookies.)

View Quote

I stepped in mud.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top