Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/15/2023 8:07:34 AM EDT

Oh! Boy! This should get good!

Now that the Democrats are wanting Rep. Santos removed from Congress for lying during the election process one has to wonder if they have fallen into a trap and following Democratic flawed "follow the science" logic will bring about precedence setting election/candidate laws and interpretations thereof?

Perhaps Rep. Santos has created the means via Democrat outrage to remove 90%+ of all of Congress for lying and misleading the voters during their campaigns for office ... including a President ! Get ready for the on-line dictionary publishers to start changing meanings of troublesome words again. This might get entertaining when the "oops" moment arrives at the DNC Headquarters and the backpedaling begins.

Link Posted: 1/15/2023 8:12:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Elizabeth Warren first.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 8:14:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw this movie. It's called The Distinguished Gentlemen.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 8:36:15 AM EDT
[#3]
He's got Rs in his own state that want him removed too.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 8:39:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, there is always the next election. BTW, are they really an R if they want to remove one of their own and replace him with a D?
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 8:42:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Elizabeth Warren first.
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 8:44:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Elizabeth Warren first.
View Quote

FJB second.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 8:44:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Elizabeth Warren first.
View Quote
This. She built her entire life on a mountain of bullshit.

The whip (Scalise right?) should sit him down and let him know if he votes the way he tells him to and fails to file for reelection he can keep drawing a paycheck. File for re-election and the vote to expel comes up that afternoon.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 8:48:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Set the precedent; All politicians who lie shall be removed from office.

Remove all politicians from office.

Problem solved.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 8:49:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This. She built her entire life on a mountain of bullshit.

The whip (Scalise right?) should sit him down and let him know if he votes the way he tells him to and fails to file for reelection he can keep drawing a paycheck. File for re-election and the vote to expel comes up that afternoon.
View Quote

Ummmmm, isn’t it up to his consticheeints to decide?

Let’s hook ‘em all up to a lie detector and boot all the failures.

Vacancy rate in DC would skyrocket.

And FPNI
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 8:50:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Elizabeth Warren first.
View Quote

Republicans shouldn't give the hypocritical 'rats
a gift by voting to expel Santos.

Also, if lying during a campaign is gonna be an issue,
probably nobody would be serving in Congress.

Link Posted: 1/15/2023 8:51:36 AM EDT
[#11]
I think he did it all to be able to point the finger at all of the democrats and say….
It was alright when you did it.  When you all did it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 8:52:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Fuck what they want.

Slime balls do the same thing they are accusing him of. A lot.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 8:56:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
BTW, are they really an R if they want to remove one of their own and replace him with a D?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
BTW, are they really an R if they want to remove one of their own and replace him with a D?

Since the GOP is the party that loves losing, yes.

https://www.cleveland.com/news/2023/01/ohio-rep-max-miller-calls-for-embattled-new-york-rep-george-santos-to-resign

Rep. Max Miller, a Republican from Rocky River, is joining a group of New York congressional representatives in calling for Rep. George Santos to resign from Congress.

“I believe voters have the right to hold government officials to the very highest standard of honesty and trustworthiness,” Miller said in a statement Thursday evening. “The people’s representatives must respect the need for transparency and candor with Americans. It is not okay to fabricate or lie for political gain.”

Miller’s statement also refers to claims, apparently false, from Santos that he is of Jewish heritage and descended from Holocaust survivors. Santos since has backtracked, telling the New York Post he is “Jew-ish.” Miller, meanwhile, is a member of one of Cleveland’s most prominent Jewish families.

“This is especially true when the lie seeks benefit from the murder of millions of Jewish people. I do not believe George Santos can effectively serve and should resign,” Miller said.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/11/ny-gop-rep-nick-lalota-calls-for-george-santos-to-resign

Freshman Rep. Nick LaLota (R-NY) joined other New York Republicans on Wednesday in demanding Rep. George Santos (R-NY) resign, calling him “unworthy of the office.”

“What he’s done is disgraceful, dishonorable and unworthy of the office. I think he should resign,” LaLota told Axios on Wednesday.

The Long Island congressman added that Santos’ antics since arriving in DC under a cloud of controversy stemming from his lies about his religion, education, and employment history underline the need for him to step down.

“He hasn’t shown any remorse, he hasn’t corrected any of the behavior. He still has antics like showing a white power sign on the House floor. It’s not appropriate for our conference, for our country,” LaLota said.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 8:58:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 9:13:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I saw this movie. It's called The Distinguished Gentlemen.
View Quote

I have never seen or even heard of this flick until now, but, the storyline from IMDB could certainly have provided the game plan!  Now that I have gone to IMDB to check it out I am going to have to find it and watch to see how it turned out on the Silver Screen.  Thanks for posting this!  Life imitating art?  Or art imitating life?  Chicken or egg?

Storyline from THE DISTINGUISED GENTLEMEN:
In the conniving world of politics, even a professional shyster like Thomas Jefferson Johnson (Eddie Murphy) can find himself outmatched. After using name recognition to get elected, Johnson enjoys many of the same financial perks as other politicians. However, while investigating the connection between electric companies and cancer in young children, he unexpectedly develops a conscience. Unfortunately, fellow Congressman Dick Dodge (Lane Smith) isn't about to let him rock the boat.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 9:22:19 AM EDT
[#16]
I say he not anymore less honest than most of them.

Deal with it.

If his constituents don't like him, then they can remove him.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 9:32:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Long list of Hillary Clinton getting caught outright lying on camera.

Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight--Updated

Link Posted: 1/15/2023 9:36:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I say he not anymore less honest than most of them.

Deal with it.

If his constituents don't like him, then they can remove him.
View Quote
The GOP caucus has an interest in keeping the seat, that's why he should be "discouraged" from running again.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 9:44:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 9:48:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Elizabeth Warren first.
View Quote

Add Incest Omar
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 9:52:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Need to get rid of this guy. He lied and misrepresented himself during the election process.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 9:55:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Need to get rid of this guy. He lied and misrepresented himself during the election process.
View Quote

No surprise what stance you would take. What’s your stance on Omar, Warren, Biden?
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 9:56:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:00:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

No surprise what stance you would take. What’s your stance on Omar, Warren, Biden?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The same. Which one is using fake names during their election?

Also, he just got elected and he’s already under investigation for fraud in Brazil, a company he worked for was taken down for fraud weeks after he left, he magically made millions shortly after. It just doesn’t pass the smell test.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:00:38 AM EDT
[#25]

And there it is. If lying and twisting the truth to constituents is the line democrats have drawn, then Danang Dick Blumenthal needs to go, too.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:03:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Well, there is always the next election. BTW, are they really an R if they want to remove one of their own and replace him with a D?
View Quote
Fuck the next election! We need a vote of no confidence. If someone errs so badly, why should they be allowed to finish their term?
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:04:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:05:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Some of the stuff this guy lied about is just… weird.

Like pathological liar type of stuff. I could sorta see lying to embellish your resume a bit to run for office. Not condoning it, but I could see where it’s tempting.

This guy on the other hand has problems.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:06:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Fuck the next election! We need a vote of no confidence. If someone errs so badly, why should they be allowed to finish their term?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. When your own party is calling for your resignation, its time to for a formal process
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:08:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hold up, let me research how many dem lying sack-o-shit politicians you posted about getting rid of for misrepresenting themselves.......

......crickets

Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:09:14 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Some of the stuff this guy lied about is just  weird.

Like pathological liar type of stuff. I could sorta see lying to embellish your resume a bit to run for office. Not condoning it, but I could see where it's tempting.

This guy on the other hand has problems.
View Quote

Corn pop was a bad dude...
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:12:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I have never seen or even heard of this flick until now, but, the storyline from IMDB could certainly have provided the game plan!  Now that I have gone to IMDB to check it out I am going to have to find it and watch to see how it turned out on the Silver Screen.  Thanks for posting this!  Life imitating art?  Or art imitating life?  Chicken or egg?

Storyline from THE DISTINGUISED GENTLEMEN:
In the conniving world of politics, even a professional shyster like Thomas Jefferson Johnson (Eddie Murphy) can find himself outmatched. After using name recognition to get elected, Johnson enjoys many of the same financial perks as other politicians. However, while investigating the connection between electric companies and cancer in young children, he unexpectedly develops a conscience. Unfortunately, fellow Congressman Dick Dodge (Lane Smith) isn't about to let him rock the boat.
View Quote

It's a great criticism of the way government works.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:13:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Corn pop was a bad dude...
View Quote

Yeah, clearly Biden has a similar personality defect.

I think both of them have no business in elected office. The double standard with the MSM says a lot.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:16:53 AM EDT
[#34]
The hierarchy will always protect it's vested interest!
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:18:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Every American and politician should want that dude removed.

The fact that every Republican isn’t on board with it is the problem with politics and it absolutely goes both ways.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:21:16 AM EDT
[#36]
He's a worthless P.O.S. who should quit, but he won't and isn't  about to be removed.

Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:24:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The fact that every Republican isn’t on board with it is the problem with politics and it absolutely goes both ways.
View Quote

But, then again, they should want the guests of Jeffrey Epstein's and Ghislaine Maxwell's romantic getaway island removed as well, eh?  OH! WAIT! We can not be pointing fingers at those in the "Club", now can we?
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:26:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well hold on now, why should I give a shit when my enemies lie constantly and get away with it?

How’s the guy actually vote?
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:30:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Fuck what they want.

Slime balls do the same thing they are accusing him of. A lot.
View Quote

This, they certainly don't, and won't be held to the same standard they demand of him. Fuck them.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:36:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Depends on which "R" they want to replace.
If we're talking about Murkowski, Collins, Romney...

And why hasn't anybody mentioned Bob the Fake Mexican yet?

Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:40:46 AM EDT
[#41]
I’m confused, they love liars. They lie all day every day about important things, this guys lied about his life, which is not important.

He stays.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:48:57 AM EDT
[#42]
For four years Adam Shit and the rest of the Democrats lied about phone calls to Ukraine, Russian collusion, and a host of other things to impede and ruin a sitting president term. They've actually been nonstop trying to jail him.

and this is the guy members of a gun Forum want to get rid of?

we truly are doomed as a nation. This great experiment has failed.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:50:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

He is in the house, which means a special election to replace him. Rs should put up a better candidate this time.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 11:16:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Oh look a politician that lied. Imagine that
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 11:30:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Potato told voters he used to drive 18 wheelers, was a coal miner, grew up Puerto Rican, graduated from the US Navy Academy at the top of his class, etc...

All of which were total lies. Yet there he is.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 11:33:44 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
For four years Adam Shit and the rest of the Democrats lied about phone calls to Ukraine, Russian collusion, and a host of other things to impede and ruin a sitting president term. They've actually been nonstop trying to jail him.

and this is the guy members of a gun Forum want to get rid of?

we truly are doomed as a nation. This great experiment has failed.
View Quote

I'm not seeing him doing anything that other politicians have not done.  If this was a democrat, they would all be standing behind him demanding he be seated.  How about Fauxcahontas?  She made up being an Indian to get into an elite school, and then kept up the ruse to get elected.  Where was the uproar to get rid of her when it was exposed?  I heard it too.  Crickets.  

Right now we can use all the R votes to counter the Dem cheating.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 11:35:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

RINOs
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 11:37:40 AM EDT
[#48]
The Dems wanted Trump removed from Congress.

I don’t care about his past. As long as he votes with the Freedom Caucus.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 11:41:07 AM EDT
[#49]
How many top secret documents found in his garage?
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 11:47:06 AM EDT
[#50]
kool kick him out

and every other known lying prick in government..
Warren
Schiff
Schumer
McConnel
Pelosi
Cornyn
JOPHESH ROBINETTE lying bastard BIDEN..
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top