Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 12:37:41 PM EDT
[#1]
"When she did not go quietly, he said the deputy pulled her out of the vehicle and threw her to the ground."

Theres the operative sentence with not much detail.
Was she trashing the inside of the cruiser?
I'm guessing so.
Theres only a couple of reasons to pull someone out of the car you've already secured them in.
One is if they're trying to hurt themselves
The other is they are trashing the inside of the car.
Otherwise, you just leave them in the car
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 12:38:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Her drama caught up with her.
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 12:45:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, good thing they checked on her. Turned out she had needed a broken jaw!
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 12:54:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:01:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hmm....

Well, being charged does not mean innocent. Mentally ill people are often hospitalized instead of being charged for crimes. It all depends.

For her, I have never seen someone open their mouth and move it around, when the jaw was fractured. Unless it is a very small fracture.

Her hubby looks 20 years older.

As for the overall use of force, her fighting and being taken out of the car can result in her being injured. It would be interesting to see if there is audio and/or video.
View Quote

Just stop it. I've had enough with you coming into these threads and talking sense into us.
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:08:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Welfare checks are stupid. But they are also easy.

"Hi, are you planning to harm yourself or others?"
No? Okay, sorry to bother you, have a nice night.

Fuck you coppers! You'll never take me alive!
Okay, sorry to bother you, have a nice night.

Why some cops have to make this stuff difficult I'll never understand.
View Quote

Yup.
If it happened the way the artical says, he went overboard.
There is another side that is not being told.
A likely scenario, she got to cussing and yelling raising hell, He decides to lock her up on a bullshit charge like disorderly and when he is putting her in the car get kicked or bit or whatever. He chucks her to the ground and she gets injured. Decides to not go through with the charges so he does not have to sit at the hospital for hours because the jail refuses to accept her because she is injured.
Having said all that, what should have happened is
"Are you going to kill yourself"
"No"
"have a nice day"
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:13:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:17:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Who hires these idiots?
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:21:15 PM EDT
[#9]
What no dogs were shot.
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:23:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
In handcuffs? Pushed into the ground face first? Meh, can't think of any scenario where this will end well for the officer.
View Quote

Especially since she was already in the cruiser.
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:25:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
We don't know anything about the deputy; we do know that the alleged victim is a white trash peice of crap with 5 kids that she undoubtedly doesn't support (welfare, food stamps, etc.)
who expected her medicaid (welfare med insurance) to provide pysch services including all the meds she could ingest/sell. I'm guessing there's alot more to this story than we know.
View Quote

You don't know any of that. Nothing in the article said she was on welfare, her kids look fine, nothing to suggest she doesn't support them, nothing at all about ingesting/selling meds. Funny how quickly people judge.....
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:28:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The woman looks like scum, the cop sounds like scum.

Scum hurting scum.

Hopefully she dies of an infection, and the cop gets killed by an angry wife/husband/other loser. The world becomes better.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:28:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yep.

I have said this before. When you call the cops you are asking for one of a specific list of outcomes.

1. do nothing.
2. write a report.
3. write a ticket.
4. take someone to jail.
5. kick someones ass.
6. Shoot your dag
shoot someone.

If none of those options are the outcome you seek then call someone other than a police officer.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cops are not mental health counselors, physicians, dog catchers  or light bulb changers and no reasonable person should expect them to be. Stuff like this happens when a plumber is sent to fix an electrical problem and then everyone is pissed when the house burns down.

Yep.

I have said this before. When you call the cops you are asking for one of a specific list of outcomes.

1. do nothing.
2. write a report.
3. write a ticket.
4. take someone to jail.
5. kick someones ass.
6. Shoot your dag
shoot someone.

If none of those options are the outcome you seek then call someone other than a police officer.

Fixed it
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:29:16 PM EDT
[#14]
I wonder what really happened.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:31:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:32:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:33:55 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

If that's not white trash I don't know what is.
View Quote
Go to a family reunion for a refresher course.
When are we going to go beat the shit out of my Jeep? It's starting to get rickety...

Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:33:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:35:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What would all of you do if your wife was being beaten up and thrown to the ground , teeth knocked out except the thug doing it did not have a badge. Yep that's what I would have done !!!
View Quote

Of course you would........
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:36:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Nope he should be charged with assault and battery , attempted murder and whatever else the average Joe would have been charged with
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The officer should be relived of his badge and weapon. I hope she gets  ashit pile of money.

Nope he should be charged with assault and battery , attempted murder and whatever else the average Joe would have been charged with

Both.
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:37:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Cops are not mental health counselors, physicians, dog catchers  or light bulb changers and no reasonable person should expect them to be. Stuff like this happens when a plumber is sent to fix an electrical problem and then everyone is pissed when the house burns down.
View Quote

Perfect.
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:37:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Those eyebrows are nasty!
View Quote

all the rage back in the '30s

Joan Crawford was actually pretty cute before she turned into Joan Crawford.
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:39:43 PM EDT
[#23]
She has the look of a crazy
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:40:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

the part where the tiny woman gets her teeth broken out during a welfare check should be a slight tip-off that the police fucked up a tad

I think we should have an arfcom GD get-together and everyone can troop down to the police barracks

then ask for the least-professional and lowest IQ cop and then you guys can all get down on your knees and lick his boots clean

get it out of your system
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We don't know anything about the deputy; we do know that the alleged victim is a white trash peice of crap with 5 kids that she undoubtedly doesn't support (welfare, food stamps, etc.)
who expected her medicaid (welfare med insurance) to provide pysch services including all the meds she could ingest/sell. I'm guessing there's alot more to this story than we know.

the part where the tiny woman gets her teeth broken out during a welfare check should be a slight tip-off that the police fucked up a tad

I think we should have an arfcom GD get-together and everyone can troop down to the police barracks

then ask for the least-professional and lowest IQ cop and then you guys can all get down on your knees and lick his boots clean

get it out of your system

Have you ever even considered hearing both sides of a LE story before proving to GD you're an emotion driven loud mouth?
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:43:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You don't know any of that. Nothing in the article said she was on welfare, her kids look fine, nothing to suggest she doesn't support them, nothing at all about ingesting/selling meds. Funny how quickly people judge.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmm well let me see.  Her name is Tandra, she has a butterfly tattoo on her chest, 5 kids, and she is calling the police to her residence for drama which she can't handle on her own.  I can't imagine how Hornet came to that conclusion.
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:43:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Who hires these idiots?
View Quote

I'd say no one if she's on MediCare/caid/whatever at her age
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:43:46 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Yep.

1. do nothing.

2. write a report.

3. write a ticket.

4. take someone to jail.

5. kick someones ass.

6. shoot someone.

7. Shoot your dag.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.

1. do nothing.

2. write a report.

3. write a ticket.

4. take someone to jail.

5. kick someones ass.

6. shoot someone.

7. Shoot your dag.

You forgot one.

Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:44:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Five children? That's a good state-sponsored income.
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:45:20 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

She had enough money to get her eyebrows waxed and her tit tattooed. Should have spent that money on her healthcare instead.
View Quote

Bingo.

Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:53:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Don't make suicide comments to people and then not expect the man in your life.

Don't argue with police who are arresting you.  

Don't do whatever the hell that is to your eyebrows, and if you do, please feel free to commit suicide.

Link Posted: 9/21/2013 1:54:51 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm sure this story is 100% factual.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 2:01:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Play white trash games, win white trash prizes. Wouldn't expect anything different from an inky in Magnolia.
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 2:03:03 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View Quote
What he said.

Link Posted: 9/21/2013 2:04:07 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Yep.

1. do nothing.

2. write a report.

3. write a ticket.

4. take someone to jail.

5. kick someones ass.

6. shoot someone.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.

1. do nothing.

2. write a report.

3. write a ticket.

4. take someone to jail.

5. kick someones ass.

6. shoot someone.

Needs to be repeated.

Link Posted: 9/21/2013 2:17:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Play white trash games, win white trash prizes. Wouldn't expect anything different from an inky in Magnolia.
View Quote

LOL so true.

If you live in a trailer, don't call the cops. It just won't work out for you.

I'm surprised we aren't reading a story about how Leroy or whatever the husband's name is killed two cops. Never mess with white trash wimmen.
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 2:27:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The very fact that they are on welfare is demonstrative that she was not supporting them. If she was supporting them , we would not have to.
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 3:15:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

She had healthcare, she had just moved,  I assume therefore that her healthcare had no in-network providers in her new home town.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She had enough money to get her eyebrows waxed and her tit tattooed. Should have spent that money on her healthcare instead.

She had healthcare, she had just moved,  I assume therefore that her healthcare had no in-network providers in her new home town.

I think you need to look in exactly what kind of "insurance" she had.

"Insurance" is a loosely used term in the FSA.
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 3:26:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The officer should be relived of his badge and weapon. I hope she gets  ashit pile of money.

Link Posted: 9/21/2013 3:34:53 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yah, because she must be telling the truth...   Please ignore your jury duty requests.

John
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 3:43:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Yet so many others are ok with the UCF thread.

Welfare check goes like this:

"Do you want to hurt yourself?

Ok, bye."

And I go back to my shady spot.
View Quote

Pretty much if they don't say anything about hurting themselves or others it's have a good day. 10-8
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 3:50:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The very fact that they are on welfare is demonstrative that she was not supporting them. If she was supporting them , we would not have to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's partly my point - nothing in the article said she was on welfare but here you are stating it as fact. And she didn't call the cops like a bunch of people have said, sounds like the hospital or medical clinic called the deputies to perform a "welfare check" on her because of her statements. Not trying to defend her actions necessarily, but I wish people would read first and not be so quick to judge......
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 3:57:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That's partly my point - nothing in the article said she was on welfare but here you are stating it as fact. And she didn't call the cops like a bunch of people have said, sounds like the hospital or medical clinic called the deputies to perform a "welfare check" on her because of her statements. Not trying to defend her actions necessarily, but I wish people would read first and not be so quick to judge......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Having been in the business for a long time, "No doctor will take my insurance" is code for Medicaid as it is pretty much the only plan that most physicians in an area will not take.

With every major carrier, if there is no one in network in a region , and that is very very hard to believe, they will permit you to go out of network.

What do you think a depressive said in anger to the Medicaid person to cause a welfare check? I can guarantee you it was not ,"My this is frustrating.". It was most likely along the lines of harming herself or others and this obligates by law the healthcare people to inform the police who are then obligated to check in on them.
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 4:01:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

So she should have her teeth knocked out and her jaw broken?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FSA antics again.  Tell us more about your "insurance".

I'm going with good job.

will Medicaid cover that?
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 4:04:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
FSA antics again.  Tell us more about your "insurance".

I'm going with good job.

The taxpayers will so, ultimately, no difference, other than the large surplus of taxpayer cash dumped into her "pain and suffering" via this method.
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 4:17:30 PM EDT
[#45]
So many useful idiots.
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 4:27:28 PM EDT
[#46]
She should be charged with crimes against eyebrows.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 4:36:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
So many useful idiots.
View Quote

Actually, you're the useful idiot here. Prove me wrong and show us a single thread on this forum where you acknowledged wrongdoing by cops JBTs.

Link Posted: 9/21/2013 4:40:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 4:44:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Actually, you're the useful idiot here. Prove me wrong and show us a single thread on this forum where you acknowledged wrongdoing by cops JBTs.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So many useful idiots.

There have been plenty.  Just posted in that common core thread.  I should ask you the same.  Actually I never defend obvious wrong doing by cops....I usually end up in those threads to address the ridiculous hyperbole.
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 4:44:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
What no dogs were shot.
View Quote

Bad neighborhood. Frequent cop visits. No dogs left to shoot.

Just guessing.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top