Quoted:

What if it’s a LE club?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/20/2021 2:15:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I wonder what year his Gold Wing is?
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 2:18:06 PM EDT
[#3]
"Brotherhood is not for sale" except down at the local HD dealer...
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 2:27:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Attachment Attached File

How can a road captain repel boarders without a shotgun?
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 2:30:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Needs a sword scabbard too
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 2:32:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Looks like he’s in a gun store. I wouldn’t sell that guy shit being that he is openly advertising his membership in a criminal organization.
View Quote

Your Mom dropped you on your head as a baby didn't she?
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 2:40:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I prefer my road captains to be females
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 2:49:27 PM EDT
[#8]
He's a Prospect so likely carrying the gun/guns for a member with a felony conviction on his record.
I used to see big old guys riding with a spinner on their lap, when the po-po showed up the spinner took the handlebars since the guy had lost his license.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 2:58:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He's a Prospect so likely carrying the gun/guns for a member with a felony conviction on his record.
I used to see big old guys riding with a spinner on their lap, when the po-po showed up the spinner took the handlebars since the guy had lost his license.
View Quote

Can I get your recipe for oyster soup, I'm done to my last one and am hosting a dinner party for 10.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 3:19:29 PM EDT
[#10]
My buddy had his Glock 19 on him when he went down in a wet curve.  Left an impressive Glock 19 shaped black bruise.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 9:03:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
My buddy had his Glock 19 on him when he went down in a wet curve.  Left an impressive Glock 19 shaped black bruise.
View Quote

A common motorcycle crash injury is a broken pelvis due to hip impact. This is why proper riding gear has hip armor and why carrying a hunk of metal where it will hurt you worse in a crash is a pretty bad plan.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 9:13:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Never gonna be a full member if he don't chain that wallet.
View Quote

Damn, you beat me. He was this >< close, too.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 9:21:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

What's a spinner?
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 9:22:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

What's a spinner?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/20/2021 9:22:42 PM EDT
[#15]
That pistol is going to get all tangled up when he tries to draw it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 9:25:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, I think I know what it is, but no harm in asking.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 9:28:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

A common motorcycle crash injury is a broken pelvis due to hip impact. This is why proper riding gear has hip armor and why carrying a hunk of metal where it will hurt you worse in a crash is a pretty bad plan.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:03:49 AM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What club?

I believe it is Secret City M/C

I'm not finding any reference to a Secret City MC.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/326259/7FE99A13-FAC2-487C-841D-55481B839032_jpe-2021506.JPG
From google. Looks to be same logo.

My google-fu be weak.  

Actually, I use DDG.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:08:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

My google-fu be weak.  

Actually, I use DDG.
View Quote

First image on DDG too
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:10:10 AM EDT
[#20]
In for what a spinner is.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:41:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
When he falls on that brick and it shatters his hip, he can move up to 2 wheels and two tennis balls.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/64/d3/4b/64d34be5323125e0cd00380c0317fe10.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:48:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh, my sweet summer child.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:52:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

UrbanDictionary.com

"Spinner"

Hello internet!?  Yeah, it's my first day here.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:52:38 AM EDT
[#24]
That’s weird.

My gang colors say “introspective” so people know I’m thoughtful.

If anybody is interested we are doing a big diversity push for recruiting this year.

It’s really hard to find the 1%ers among the 13%, so if you know a black guy that wants to drink too much, smoke meth and be involved in criminal conspiracies while riding a Harley, have him IM me.  I am director of cultural outreach at our chapter.

We have an accelerated program for BIPOC bikers or alt-gender riders right now where they skip the “hang around” phase and go directly through a two-week no-hazing stress-free “prospect” phase.  Any thing is waiverable except you still gotta ride a Harley.

The local Mongols chapter has a purple-haired transgender Haitian with a disability as their new Sergeant-at-Arms, and Spider Bob, our club president wants us competitive with that ASAP.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:54:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
That’s weird.

My gang colors say “introspective” so people know I’m thoughtful.

If anybody is interested we are doing a big diversity push for recruiting this year.

It’s really hard to find the 1%ers among the 13%, so if you know a black guy that wants to drink to much, smoke meth and be involved in criminal conspiracies while riding a Harley, have him IM me.  I am director of cultural outreach at our chapter.

We have an accelerated program for BIPOC bikers or alt-gender riders right now where they skip the “hang around” phase and go directly through a two-week no-hazing stress-free “prospect” phase.  Any thing is waiverable except you still gotta ride a Harley.

The local Mongols chapter has a purple-haired transgender Haitian with a disability as their new Sergeant-at-Arms, and Spider Bob, our club president wants as competitive with that ASAP.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:58:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

What if it’s a LE club?
View Quote

Look in the background of the picture of the cuts.

Maybe a Fire club.

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:15:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
That's weird.

My gang colors say "introspective" so people know I'm thoughtful.

It's really hard to find the 1%ers among the 13%, so if you know a black guy that wants to drink too much, smoke meth and be involved in criminal conspiracies while riding a Harley, have him IM me.  I am director of cultural outreach at our chapter.

We have an accelerated program for BIPOC bikers or alt-gender riders right now where they skip the "hang around" phase and go directly through a two-week no-hazing stress-free "prospect" phase.  Any thing is waiverable except you still gotta ride a Harley.

The local Mongols chapter has a purple-haired transgender Haitian with a disability as their new Sergeant-at-Arms, and Spider Bob, our club president wants us competitive with that ASAP.
View Quote

Can they put their pronouns on a diamond patch?

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:53:28 AM EDT
[#28]
I see I'm not the only one who noticed his breach of etiquette (no chain-drive wallet). That boy is still wet behind the ears.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 12:36:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

We are going to address that at the next meeting.  Pronouns will probably be mandatory on a rectangular patch, right front of the cuts, next to the laminated  vax  card holder display slot.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 1:03:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

We are going to address that at the next meeting.  Pronouns will probably be mandatory on a rectangular patch, right front of the cuts, next to the laminated  vax  card holder display slot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clever. Everything at a glance.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top