Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 6:39:14 PM EDT
[#1]
The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (a satellite that is orbiting the Moon) has imaged all the Apollo landing sites years ago.

Also, OP is a retard.

ETA: Apparently a few others as well.

https://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/vis/a030000/a031000/a031052/revisiting_apollo_landing_sites_LROC.png

Link Posted: 11/8/2023 6:39:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Is OP Candace Owens?

Bill Maher & Candace Owens Debate on the Moon Landing
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 6:39:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Pretty sure that's not true. The myth people say often sis you can see the flag with a telescope, not even close.
From Earth they can shoot a laser and have a refleciton and time it from the relector they left on the moon. Be like saying you could take a pair of binos and read a licensce plate on the other side of Earth or further.
View Quote
A lunar orbiter took some nice photos of the Apollo 11 sight.

https://www.space.com/14874-apollo-11-landing-site-moon-photo.html
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 6:40:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (a satellite that is orbiting the Moon) has imaged all the Apollo landing sites years ago.

Also, OP is a retard.

https://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/vis/a030000/a031000/a031052/revisiting_apollo_landing_sites_LROC.png

View Quote

You see photos; I see tricks of light and shadow.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 6:40:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes and OP is retarded.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 6:41:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You see photos; I see tricks of light and shadow.
View Quote

You literally have to work to ignore the facts before you...
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 6:43:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You literally have to work to ignore the facts before you...
View Quote

I said the same thing about the face on Mars.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 6:44:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Is OP Candace Owens?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx_qtG_mfrU
View Quote

Wow, hadn’t t seen that before. That’s embarrassing but Candace is a grifter any way.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 6:45:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 6:45:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I no longer believe we did,only because we can't seem to do now and the technology we have now compared to then is mind boggling more
View Quote

The Russians had a vested interest and proving we did not land on the moon, and they did not really attempt to do so.

Also the telemetry data cannot simply be faked by chance ce and the math just work out accurately.

We can do it again in fact a moon base would literally be the first step to reaching out further. But we won’t do it again soon because the government.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 6:46:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The LRO is the ONLY thing that can "see" the Apollo remnants and it doesn't use a telescope, it uses two narrow and one wide angle cameras.

https://www.lroc.asu.edu/about
View Quote

Came here to post this.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 6:47:28 PM EDT
[#12]
The moon landings were faked in order to cover up our bases on Mars.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 6:48:15 PM EDT
[#13]
The smooth brains that don't comprehend enough about science and mathematics to understand we landed on the moon are the same smooth brains that think humans are causing climate change.

I guess being able to add has become a lost capability for a lot of people.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 6:48:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I no longer believe we did,only because we can't seem to do now and the technology we have now compared to then is mind boggling more
View Quote

We have the technology.  We don't have enough brave people willing to make the risky voyage, because it's pointless to go there.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 6:49:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The Russians had a vested interest and proving we did not land on the moon, and they did not really attempt to do so.

Also the telemetry data cannot simply be faked by chance ce and the math just work out accurately.

We can do it again in fact a moon base would literally be the first step to reaching out further. But we won’t do it again soon because the government.
View Quote

The moon is 239k miles from earth.  Mars is 142 million miles.  Until we're ready to make the 141.76 million mile leap from the moon to Mars, setting up a base there is just a HUGE expense.  so, not "because the government", but "because the taxpayer".
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 6:51:27 PM EDT
[#16]
No.
I thought of it more as skipping or hopping .
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 6:51:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

We can do it again in fact a moon base would literally be the first step to reaching out further. But we won't do it again soon because the government.
View Quote
After they got beat, they tried to play it off like they weren't in a race against us to the moon.

Suck it, Ivan.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 6:52:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:00:23 PM EDT
[#19]
OP can vote, and owns lethal weapons.  Think about that.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:07:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Yeah, this thread is tinfoil city. I mean I love a good conspiracy theory, but this is not that. It's just dumb.

Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:08:43 PM EDT
[#21]
They tried to hire Stanley Kubrick to fake the moon landing videos, but he demanded they shoot it on location.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:09:47 PM EDT
[#22]
The moon is made of cheese.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:13:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You do know you can see the equipment we left behind with telescopes and satellites, right?

There are many pictures of the stuff we left behind
View Quote

Yeah isn't there some sort of reflector device we left behind that we shoot lasers at to measure the changes in distance?
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:14:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
After they got beat, they tried to play it off like they weren't in a race against us to the moon.

Suck it, Ivan.
View Quote

I mean Russia  got beat to the moon, but they still beat us into space with Sputnik and Yuri Gagarin, and they had the first persistent space station, Mir.

And don't forget who was taking our astronauts to the ISS after our Jug-eared president cancelled the space shuttle program, before Musk stepped in with Space-X.

The commies can be clowns sometimes, but they definitely had some accomplishments in space too.

Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Probably?  Maybe?  I don't know.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:20:37 PM EDT
[#26]
There is a whole series of Earth to the Moon (on DVD's) that show the whole round trip (boring cockpit videos) of the Apollo missions. I bought those over 20 years ago and yes, we actually traveled to the Moon and back. If one is such a man parts-less pajama boy loser that says we didn't, then I suggest you GFY.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:23:39 PM EDT
[#27]
There would have been so many people involved in the production of a phony moon launch and landing that someone would have surfaced with their "secret" long before now if it was phony.

It is really difficult to have that many people keep a secret for a week, and damned near impossible to keep that big of a secret quiet for around 50 years.

Like Hell's Angels used to say "Three people can keep a secret if two are dead."
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:23:41 PM EDT
[#28]
more of a hopping shuffle actually
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:27:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

These guys were actually the first.
The Old Negro Space Program
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:29:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Lol

Op, you think we’re actually on a sphere?
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:30:23 PM EDT
[#31]
No

…because we spent all THAT money on setting-up Lee Harvey Oswald as a patsy for the Kennedy assassination

Besides, the UFOs got us all the Moon rocks we wanted.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:30:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:31:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I mean Russia  got beat to the moon, but they still beat us into space with Sputnik and Yuri Gagarin, and they had the first persistent space station, Mir.

And don't forget who was taking our astronauts to the ISS after our Jug-eared president cancelled the space shuttle program, before Musk stepped in with Space-X.

The commies can be clowns sometimes, but they definitely had some accomplishments in space too.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Suck it, Ivan.

I agree. But it's funny they acted like a little brother when you beat him in mario kart.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:36:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Whenever someone tells me the right isn't insane like the left is I just lol and link them to GD.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:44:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
You're one of those crazies that believe in the moon?  Holy shit, dude.  Good luck with that.  (cuckoo)
View Quote

Kind of sad that people don't realize the moon is just a projection on the inside of the dome that covers the earth
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:46:56 PM EDT
[#36]
My grandmother said every time they shoot them rocket ships into outer space it pokes holes up there and bad things are going to happen because of it.

I'm not sure it really counts as walking on the surface unless you take your shoes off and get some dirt between your toes.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:48:05 PM EDT
[#37]
suicide on 7777
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:49:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:54:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Yes. And it is not the big question
It is what they found that is still classified that it the interesting part
There are too many nasa photos that show stuff in the distance that is not natural that is airbrushed out on other photos that are much closer
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Threads like this give my ignore file a fupa.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:57:06 PM EDT
[#41]
We did, but the public figures surrounding it are fake.  As is the footage.

The real crew and engineers were all LGBT BIPOCs.  The world in the 60’s was full of bigotry and racists would have rejected the truth.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:57:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I agree. But it's funny they acted like a little brother when you beat him in mario kart.
View Quote

Oh for sure. It was Cold War games, and one-upmanship posturing.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 8:00:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 8:02:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
My grandmother said every time they shoot them rocket ships into outer space it pokes holes up there and bad things are going to happen because of it.

I'm not sure it really counts as walking on the surface unless you take your shoes off and get some dirt between your toes.
View Quote

Not sure that is a great idea in zero atmosphere.

Link Posted: 11/8/2023 8:03:03 PM EDT
[#45]
No clue if they (there’s no we) did or not. I do find it funny the reasons people insist that we did or didn’t.
Question everything.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 8:03:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

They also launched Laika into space with absolutely no plans to get her back alive. RIP pupper
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 8:03:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
yeah, it's totally more reasonable that we got a hundred thousand people who were all intimately involved in the project to NEVER say it was a scam.

OP is most definitely retarded, as are apparently 12% of respondents.  
View Quote

Don't forget all of the students who have bounced lasers off of the reflectors left by Apollo crews for over 50 years.  They are all part of the conspiracy as well.

Link Posted: 11/8/2023 8:04:26 PM EDT
[#48]
We did walk on the moon. Here's proof.

Link Posted: 11/8/2023 8:05:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Not only did we walk on it we drove an SUV on it.

America, fuckin a man.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 8:09:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I would actually be more impressed if it was faked.
View Quote

There's a video on youtube that was put out years ago by a filmmaker where he goes over all the technical aspects of faking the moon landings.

It could not have been faked with the technology available at the time.

Moon Landings Faked? Filmmaker Says Not!
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top