Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 2:49:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a close relative that worked for NASA as a research scientist all through the 1960s, 1970s, and part of the 1980s.  It was real.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 2:50:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Proof we did?
View Quote

Really?

https://www.iop.org/explore-physics/moon/how-do-we-know-we-went-to-the-moon#gref
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 2:51:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Proof we did?
View Quote
https://earthhow.com/how-to-measure-the-distance-to-the-moon/

Link Posted: 5/18/2023 2:54:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I believe we did but I also believe we have been lied to about pretty much ever our entire lives so who knows
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/18/2023 2:56:56 PM EDT
[#5]
thread

Do you believe the Axis powers surrendered to the Allies in 1945?  You weren't there.  You are relying upon their word that it happened.  Photos can be faked.  

If they lost the war then explain why we ended up driving so many VW Beetles, Toyota Corollas, and BMWs.  Well?
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 2:57:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I do, but wish they would explain how they dealt with the Van Allen radiation belt, and why we haven’t been back.

It wouldn’t surprise be a bit if it were faked though.
View Quote

Good grief. Don't fall for conspiracy theories just because you do not understand and someone said something that "sounded good".

I think even James Van Allen had something to say about this not being an actual barrier.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 2:57:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you don't watch any of the rest of it, at least watch the last two minutes, starting at 11:05

Moon Landings Faked? Filmmaker Says Not!

Link Posted: 5/18/2023 2:59:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Landing sites have been verified by numerous third party entities.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 2:59:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Good grief. Don't fall for conspiracy theories just because you do not understand and someone said something that "sounded good".

I think even James Van Allen had something to say about this not being an actual barrier.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I do, but wish they would explain how they dealt with the Van Allen radiation belt, and why we haven’t been back.

What am I falling for? It’s an interesting topic of discussion.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 2:59:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I think had we faked it, the Russains, Chinese or someone besides conspiracy theorist living in their mom's basement would have spilled the beans by now.

And no one has come up with a valid reason why we could not have done it.
View Quote

I seem to recall some Italian astronomers calling foul ? They were listening in to radio traffic and the replies were coming back to quickly given the distance ?
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:00:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Move to the dumbass forum
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:02:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
2023 version

Is what we are being told the truth?
View Quote

You should head over to this thread ......

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Tribute-to-Those-Who-Were-Killed-While-Trying-to-Expose-the-Truth/5-2645933/

It's got everything yours is missing ...... chemtrails, illuminatii, pizzagate, 9-11 was an inside job, chemicals in Singapores water supply, and satanists in charge of the CIA ......

And if you're sane enough to question any of it, you are obviously a Clinton-supporting "groomer"
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:05:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
There’s vids of two of our hero moon walkers saying we didn’t. Apparently we lost the technology to go back to the moon.
View Quote

What the hell does that even mean?  We know how to get to the moon and we know how to land on it even today.  It's not some mysterious technology that engineers would be scratching their heads to approximate in 2023.  What we don't have is NASA working with a budget equivalent to 4% of the entire Federal Budget like they had in the 1960s.

Getting to the moon was primarily a matter of brute financial and industrial force.  Yes, they had to solve a ton of engineering problems along the way but the bottom line was having a blank check book and an unflinching mandate to make it happen from our government.

That problem hasn't changed all that much since the 1960s.  It took 6.2 million lbs of rocket to send only 100,000 lbs of stuff towards the moon.  Everything involved in making that happen is both massive and expensive as hell.  Earth gravity is a son of a bitch.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:08:26 PM EDT
[#14]
The amount of evidence showing we didn't land on the moon exceeds the evidence that we did.

Big fat fucking hell no.  No one has landed on the moon.

Why is the UN logo a flat earth ?

Why up until 1958 did the encyclopedia show a flat earth?

In the early 1900's schools taught the earth was flat.

Someone explain to me how in the fuck did we have live video and audio feed from the landing in 1969?

If there is partial gravity on the moon why did the flag stay sticking straight out?

The video of the landing shows reflections of the studio it was recorded in.

All the technology used to get to the moon was destroyed.  Sounds fishy to me.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:09:18 PM EDT
[#15]
We can't fire up a factory and have B17s delivered a week from now.   We must have lost the technology to build B17s.

Clearly, WW2 was a hoax.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:13:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I can say with certainty there were moon landings by the US and Russia.  I've witnessed laser rangefinding on retro reflectors left on the moon.

I think your question is did people land on the moon?

Go to about minute 32 and you can see the video of Apollo 11 faking going to the moon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdQHKf48Mfw

Table 2  Average Radiation Doses of the Flight Crews for the Apollo Missions shows very clearly that with "skin dose, rads" of .18 that Apollo 11 astronauts never left Earth orbit.

I can assure you no one is more disappointed in this than me.

What actually happened?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIy8ZqqK5G8
View Quote

Is that the video that spends 25 minutes talking about how easy it is to create fake video, then uses a video clip to "prove" the landings were faked?
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:14:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The amount of evidence showing we didn't land on the moon exceeds the evidence that we did.

Big fat fucking hell no.  No one has landed on the moon.

Why is the UN logo a flat earth ?

Why up until 1958 did the encyclopedia show a flat earth?

In the early 1900's schools taught the earth was flat.

Someone explain to me how in the fuck did we have live video and audio feed from the landing in 1969?

If there is partial gravity on the moon why did the flag stay sticking straight out?

The video of the landing shows reflections of the studio it was recorded in.

All the technology used to get to the moon was destroyed.  Sounds fishy to me.
View Quote

Please tell me this is sarcasm…..
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:14:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Proof we did?
View Quote

Proof we didnt? Look it up yourself, now go back to moms basement.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:15:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Open your mind man.  

Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:15:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This might be more of that fag talk again, but give this brief article a look on the Van Allen Belts, their intensity, and theit effect on manned space missions.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:15:50 PM EDT
[#21]
People in this thread a morans.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:16:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

where do you think all the "birds" come from?
View Quote

Boston Dynamics
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:19:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Idiots on display!

The tiniest effort at research will present photgraphic evidence of multiple landings, equipment left behind, laser reflectors, etcetera.

The technology to launch a rocket too and land on the moon was doable in the sixties. The tech to film a fake that would pass muster was not.

I grew up in the space program, every one of my friends Dads worked for contractors or related industries. Everything here revolved around it.

We built the rockets and landers, watched them launch.

The idea that this is a worldwide hoax that involves hundreds of thousands , and the Russians of Chinese have yet to unravel is laughable and silly, and it reflects poorly on any one that would post it seriously.

I hope this is satire.
View Quote

And yet here we are with people still believing that the jab was safe and effective and that masks saved lives.

You're right...no one could ever convince a bunch of people of something that wasn't true.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:23:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

What the hell does that even mean?  We know how to get to the moon and we know how to land on it even today.  It's not some mysterious technology that engineers would be scratching their heads to approximate in 2023.  What we don't have is NASA working with a budget equivalent to 4% of the entire Federal Budget like they had in the 1960s.

Getting to the moon was primarily a matter of brute financial and industrial force.  Yes, they had to solve a ton of engineering problems along the way but the bottom line was having a blank check book and an unflinching mandate to make it happen from our government.

That problem hasn't changed all that much since the 1960s.  It took 6.2 million lbs of rocket to send only 100,000 lbs of stuff towards the moon.  Everything involved in making that happen is both massive and expensive as hell.  Earth gravity is a son of a bitch.
View Quote

I've always taken it to mean that we don't have the capability to reproduce the technology as it was without a massive undertaking of recreating it all. Not that we would do that, if there were ever to be any future missions there is no reason anyone would resort to decades old technology in place of what we have today.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:24:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Open your mind man.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Open your mind man.  

Open minds are all well and good until your brain falls out like yours has apparently done.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:26:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Open your mind man.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Open your mind man.  

We landed.......multiple times and left stuff behind
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:27:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I can say with certainty there were moon landings by the US and Russia.  I've witnessed laser rangefinding on retro reflectors left on the moon.

I think your question is did people land on the moon?

Go to about minute 32 and you can see the video of Apollo 11 faking going to the moon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdQHKf48Mfw

Table 2  Average Radiation Doses of the Flight Crews for the Apollo Missions shows very clearly that with "skin dose, rads" of .18 that Apollo 11 astronauts never left Earth orbit.

I can assure you no one is more disappointed in this than me.

What actually happened?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIy8ZqqK5G8
View Quote

God damn, the stupid in this place sometimes.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:29:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
thread

Do you believe the Axis powers surrendered to the Allies in 1945?  You weren't there.  You are relying upon their word that it happened.  Photos can be faked.  

If they lost the war then explain why we ended up driving so many VW Beetles, Toyota Corollas, and BMWs.  Well?
https://media.giphy.com/media/9SIXFu7bIUYHhFc19G/giphy.gif
View Quote

It’s not that people don’t believe we landed on the moon. Rather, they don’t believe in themselves.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:29:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Van Allen Belt
Flat Earth
Stanley Kubrick
Aliens have a base on the "dark side" of the moon
You need special glasses to see 'em
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:30:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

They say with a powerful enough telescope, you can actually see what's left of the landing craft and the flag. Of course, it's been years with no atmosphere, so I have no idea what kind of condition it's actually in.

But we have a rover on mars right now. We have close up photos of Pluto. We have a space station in orbit. What makes you think we couldn't go to the moon?
View Quote

What makes you think we actually have a rover on Mars? The doctored photos or is the photos of rats on earth being passed off as being on Mars?

Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:33:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Damn this shit is stupid...

Look, I sort of get it. In the popular memory of the kind of people that watch lots of network TV we decided to go to the Moon, built a rocket, went to the moon, then never went back and no one else has ever managed to do this because it's too diffuicult.

And when people are ignorant enough to buy into that narrative it's no wonder we have Democrats.

The Russians put Sputnik into orbit back in late 1957. It had a little radio on board that sent out a beep. So we, meaning everyone from the Government to any kid with a radio, knew that the Commies had put up a manmade satellite.

That made us realize we were way behind and started what is known as the "Space Race." The Soviet Union and the United States both started spending a major fortune on getting to the moon. Rockets were getting built and launched left and right. Initially most of them failed but the engineers learned quickly and fixed the problems.

And getting to the Moon is not that hard once you can get into orbit. And we have been to the moon many times, so have the Russians. Here is a handy list of missions to the Moon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_the_Moon

Some highlights (and ignoring many successes and many more failures)

The Russian Luna 1 flew by the moon in January of 1959
The American Pioneer 4 flew by (sort of, it was 36,000 miles away at closest) the Moon in March of that year.
Luna 2 (Commie) made it to the Moon and impacted as planned in September 1959
Luna 3 gave us images of the far side of the moon in October of that year.

Luna 9 landed on the Moon in February of 1966
Surveyor 1 (American) landed in June of 1966

Apollo 8 was a manned mission to orbit the moon in December of 1968
Apollo 10 was a manned mission to the moon in May of 1969 where they tested the lander, but didn't actually land.
Apollo 11, the first manned landing on the Moon

There were 6 total crewed missions to the Moon

Just look at that list. All of those missions were well documented and involved thousands of people. How could they all be fake?

And the Russians were able to send probes, land them, collect samples, and return them to Earth.

And since then there have been many other unmanned missions to the Moon by several different countries.

Not only that but we have the ISS up there and if we can keep it in orbit and habitable for that long I don't see why anyone would doubt that we could generate enough delta V to get a crewed module to the Moon and back.

So, for anyone who doubts that we went to the Moon, what parts of the various space programs do you think were faked? Cause it's not one mission it's a whole lot of them spread over decades you have to disprove.

Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:36:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Le LOL
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:41:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Lmao.  Imagine believing the moon is real propaganda.
View Quote

how quaint

explain the NAZI moon base then?

Oh yeah, you can't
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:42:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

how quaint

Oh yeah, you can't
View Quote

WHY DO YOU THINK THE RUSSIANS TESTED NUKES ON THE MOON YOU DONUT?
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:46:17 PM EDT
[#35]
People that don't believe that we (the US) landed on the moon, are mostly the same morons that believe that Sasquatch exists.

LunarSquatchers, a special kind of retard.  High population count here on Arfcom.

Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:56:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Look, I sort of get it. In the popular memory of the kind of people that watch lots of network TV we decided to go to the Moon, built a rocket, went to the moon, then never went back and no one else has ever managed to do this because it's too diffuicult.

And when people are ignorant enough to buy into that narrative it's no wonder we have Democrats.

The Russians put Sputnik into orbit back in late 1957. It had a little radio on board that sent out a beep. So we, meaning everyone from the Government to any kid with a radio, knew that the Commies had put up a manmade satellite.

That made us realize we were way behind and started what is known as the "Space Race." The Soviet Union and the United States both started spending a major fortune on getting to the moon. Rockets were getting built and launched left and right. Initially most of them failed but the engineers learned quickly and fixed the problems.

And getting to the Moon is not that hard once you can get into orbit. And we have been to the moon many times, so have the Russians. Here is a handy list of missions to the Moon.

The American Pioneer 4 flew by (sort of, it was 36,000 miles away at closest) the Moon in March of that year.

Apollo 10 was a manned mission to the moon in May of 1969 where they tested the lander, but didn't actually land.

Just look at that list. All of those missions were well documented and involved thousands of people. How could they all be fake?

And the Russians were able to send probes, land them, collect samples, and return them to Earth.

And since then there have been many other unmanned missions to the Moon by several different countries.

Not only that but we have the ISS up there and if we can keep it in orbit and habitable for that long I don't see why anyone would doubt that we could generate enough delta V to get a crewed module to the Moon and back.

So, for anyone who doubts that we went to the Moon, what parts of the various space programs do you think were faked? Cause it's not one mission it's a whole lot of them spread over decades you have to disprove.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Fake people.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:00:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
thread

https://media.giphy.com/media/9SIXFu7bIUYHhFc19G/giphy.gif
View Quote

Not to mention that the guy who designed the supposed rockets that allegedly sent men to the moon was an honest to goodness NAZI.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:00:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Van Allen Belt
Flat Earth
Stanley Kubrick
Aliens have a base on the "dark side" of the moon
You need special glasses to see 'em
View Quote

Put the glasses on!

Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:01:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Beans - not for astronauts... Awesome Commercial!
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:02:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

We landed.......multiple times and left stuff behind
View Quote

And you probably believed her when she said you were the biggest she’d ever had.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:02:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Moon rocks can't melt rocket fuel!
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:05:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

how quaint

Oh yeah, you can't

Gadzooks!

you admit there is a Nazi bone covered moon!  

enjoy your dental, G-man

Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:17:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Im not a flat earther or bigly conspiracy nutt like some have suggested but im very skeptical of what we are being told.

also we need more cheese votes.

Thanks to all that contribute and keep the convesation civil.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:21:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Does anyone who doubts we went to the moon, live near the space coast? There's a whole shit load of space stuff here, like billions of dollars worth of infrastructure, that would be retarded to build for a hoax
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:22:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I do, but wish they would explain how they dealt with the Van Allen radiation belt, and why we haven't been back.

It wouldn't surprise be a bit if it were faked though.
View Quote
Pretty simple, they weren't exposed to cosmic radiation for very long, and there were no solar flares pointing at the moon. The big issue that needs to be worked out to make long duration space flights outside of the van Allen belt is radiation shielding. Exposure to a major solar flare would be catastrophic. But the relatively high exposure to radiation from being on the moon won't cause serious issues if you're only there for a week.

We didn't go back to the moon because it is expensive.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:26:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Gadzooks!

you admit there is a Nazi bone covered moon!  

enjoy your dental, G-man

View Quote

Anyone who denies the nazi moon base of yore just cannot be taken seriously.

Like that's all the nazis did besides genocide was launch rockets. OF COURSE they had a moon base.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:27:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Michael Caine sent twin brothers (3 sets) to the moon (never to return) and the other set to pose as the returning astronauts. So technically we did go to the moon. Caines mail box is full of royalty checks .
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:31:21 PM EDT
[#48]
the moon is hollow
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:35:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:35:36 PM EDT
[#50]
" />
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top