BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 5:31:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

A good percentage of the introduced exotics(no, not all) were released by the Miami airport employees.

A shipment of exotic animals would be put on hold by customs, and employees would feel bad for the poor, suffering animals and release them into the canals.
View Quote
There was a really good documentary on that I wish I could find.  They covered what you said and showed all of the different invasives around the Miami airport and Homestead AFB.  There was a pretty thriving Caiman population at Homestead.  I forget how they said they got there.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 5:42:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If one thing needs to be gone from the earth it those fucking komodo s

View Quote

Or you could just not make a multi day journey to a remote island and never have to see one in the wild.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top