BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 11:07:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm not sure what Christmas has to do with it.  I'm my own santa, so Christmas comes whenever I feel like it.
View Quote
Because HO HO HO  NOW I HAVE A MACHINE GUN!! you are voted off the island.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 11:41:46 PM EDT
[#2]
AUG it's my travel rifle.  Fits in a tennis racket case with a 30 rounder inserted and 3 42 rounders in the side pocket.  Shoots well amd very accurate.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 11:52:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Obviously we have a disconnect somewhere.  The Aug I bought a couple of months ago came with PMAGS and I bought a couple of the MAGPUL Aug mags.  Both fit fine.
View Quote
Definitely a disconnect...

AUG mags fit the standard stock and lock on the rear of the magazine. Obviously the M16 pattern mags lock on the typical left side magazine notch.

There is no way that a factory AUG or Magpul AUG magazine will fit, lock into, or function in a NATO stock.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 11:57:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Definitely a disconnect...

AUG mags fit the standard stock and lock on the rear of the magazine. Obviously the M16 pattern mags lock on the typical left side magazine notch.

There is no way that a factory AUG or Magpul AUG magazine will fit, lock into, or function in a NATO stock.
View Quote
I just tried to fit a Magpul M16 mag into my A1 AUG...NOPE NOPE NOPE.  Not gonna happen.  Won't even think about going into the Mag well.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 8:04:32 AM EDT
[#5]
One consistent theme that I have heard in this thread is, "supressor."  MAybe it is a sign from god to get into supressors!
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 1:04:34 PM EDT
[#6]

NATO stock. Takes AR 15 mags
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 1:13:13 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote
Good answer!  I’m jealous!
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 2:48:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 2:50:06 PM EDT
[#9]
I have both, and Believe the Tavor Sar is the better gun of the two, but not the coolest.

I wouldn't do it if it's the X95, but the Tavor SAR's are accurate as hell.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 3:58:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I have both, and Believe the Tavor Sar is the better gun of the two, but not the coolest.

I wouldn't do it if it's the X95, but the Tavor SAR's are accurate as hell.
View Quote
Oh, don't worry.  I've got a few more checks inbound.

I've got many AR types in the safe so now the new mission is, "what haven't I got?"
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 5:12:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Smart man!  Now go shoot it and realize what you've been missing all these years.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:01:05 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote
Beautiful. Welcome to the club.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 9:01:58 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote
Neat!
Jelly!
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top