BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 1:06:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Interestingly enough I just watched recently a 'documentary' titled 'Alien Moon', where the premise is that the moon is not a natural satellite and is in fact hollow.   I am told it is in a perfectly circular orbit, not typical, and when moves over the sun in the perfect size and distance to create a total eclipse.  The earth facing side is smooth and glassy, distinguishing it's character from the back side,  for the most part, indicating this was the front, leading edge as it travelled from its distant origin into earth orbit.    Also the moon's appearance coincided biblically with Noah's flood, prior to which the earth had never experienced rain.  This latter part I confirmed with a biblical scholar.  (Prior to that the earth was shrouded in a cloak of water vapor).  Moonquakes - Finally it has been reported numerous times, including by those astronauts who've been there, while they've been there that the moon vibrates for a time after a seismic event and once was reported to 'ring like a bell'.  The aftershocks of a quake far exceed, in duration, what would be normal for a solid sphere.  Did it originate as a part of the earth?  Moonrocks have been found that are much older than the oldest found on Earth, and older than the moondust upon which they are found, so not possible according to that,.

Could this explain the origin of all the so-called UFO's?   Do they originate from the moon's interior?   Let me know if you have questions.
View Quote

Brilliant!

Link Posted: 6/5/2021 1:55:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The Moon rotates about its own axis.
View Quote

Does it? I thought it was stationary in that regard.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 2:07:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Moon rotates about its own axis.

No, the moon rotates. Imagine standing in a room, you're stationary. Another person is walking in a circle around you. His left size is constantly facing you as he walks. In order to make that happen, he has to rotate around his own spine, with a period equal to the rate at which he is revolving around you.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 2:08:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

How is it that rocks on the moon are billions of years older than the earth?  Earth's gravity is not nearly enough to capture a nearby object.  The two bodies actually rotate in tandem, with the gravitational center between the two located within the earth.   How is it that the moon 'accidentally' landed in a circular orbit and how did it get 'accidentally' aligned in position and size to perfectly cover the sun?
View Quote

Earth's gravity captures objects all the time.   Not sure what kind of space weed you're smoking to come up with this crap.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 7:18:02 AM EDT
[#5]
As far as science being capable of unveiling any and all mysteries, lets exhibit a modicum of humility. Case in point being that only very recently have we been able to determine the construction technology which formed the basis of enabling the Great Pyramids. That modern science can explain the formation of the moon and it's associated anomalies is a leap of faith.

There is no scientific explanation as to how it came to be the moon appears from earth to be essentially the same diameter as the sun yielding solar eclipses beyond the non explanation of "a coincidence". This is but one example of the multitude of Earth-Moon anomalies yielding an apparently unique life enabling ecosystem.

Interesting questions arise as to whether earth's gravity is indeed a constant. There is no scientific explanation how a 500 pound creature could fly with earth's gravitational constraint of the present. Plate tectonics theory is just that, a theory attempting to explain hitherto unobserved phenomenon. Let us acknowledge too that asteroid impact theory as a cause of extinction level events was fought tooth and nail by mainstream science largely because it relegated Darwin's theory of gradual evolution to the dustbin of history.  

In short there exists today no coherent theory regarding earth's moon. As for so called "moon rocks", please...
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 7:22:36 AM EDT
[#6]
It got put there by a glancing blow from a planetoid object, whose debris coalesced into the Moon.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 7:30:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

There has been a alternate theory posited that the moon is a result of debris from a early heavy bombardment of smaller bodies, which coalescence into the moon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nah, that's tarded.

The moon is either the result of something big hitting Earth or it was floating through the solar system and was captured by Earth's gravity.

There has been a alternate theory posited that the moon is a result of debris from a early heavy bombardment of smaller bodies, which coalescence into the moon.

I think there is more evidence that it was a body that impacted Earth, but it’s interesting for sure.  That is the prevailing theory on how Uranus’ moon Miranda was formed, that is a neat body.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 7:36:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Is there anything in the Universe that does not spin?  
View Quote

Spinning is a big deal in space, and a major potential hazard if you are an astronaut.

The only real thing that can slow you down if you start spinning is tidal forces (which, unless you are next to a black hole work on geological time) or breaking apart.

On dead satellites, a small off-gassing can eventually build up into the object spinning 100s of RPM and breaking apart.

There is a reason they put astronauts into so many spinning tests.

IIRC, they actually had to slow down the real amount of spinning in this scene to make it more believable.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 7:43:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
About 4-5 Billion years ago, two celestial bodies collided and produced what is now known as the Earth and the Moon. End of story.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 8:23:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Thank you.  The composition of moon rocks is such that it eliminates any possibility of being a foreign object place there by a random impact.  And, why all impacts on the dark side and almost none on the near side?
View Quote

The moon probably reached a molten state from impacts a few times during the solar system's "bombardment stage", thus allowing the composition of moon rocks to be altered.

As to your question...

...Our moon is tidally locked, meaning the far side is exposed to the direction most impact objects would come from. The near side has a large object (Earth) protecting it when facing the outer solar system. This means objects that hit the moon on the side that faces us have to come from the inner system and/or must have a steeper approach angle greatly reducing the number of possible hits. It's not rocket science.

Link Posted: 6/5/2021 9:28:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Actually, it's orbit is decaying, as is normal for all orbiting celestial bodies. It doesn't rotate about an axis because of its relative close proximity to Earth, whose gravity locks its orientation.
View Quote
It does rotate, once a month.

If it didn't it couldn't keep the same side always toward the earth.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 2:12:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No, the moon rotates. Imagine standing in a room, you're stationary. Another person is walking in a circle around you. His left size is constantly facing you as he walks. In order to make that happen, he has to rotate around his own spine, with a period equal to the rate at which he is revolving around you.
View Quote

I get that conceptually. Rather, I thought it's orientation remains static relative to how it's seen from the Earth, hence "dark side of the moon".
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 2:22:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I get that conceptually. Rather, I thought it's orientation remains static relative to how it's seen from the Earth, hence "dark side of the moon".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, that's a phenomenon called "tidally locked." The Earth's gravity is enough greater than the moon's such that we are able to spin independently, but the Moon's day is identical to the month. Relative to Earth that is, not getting into sidereal reference frames.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 10:09:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
There is no "dark side of the moon."

The sun rises and sets once a month when viewed from the moon.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 10:15:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

sure there is, otherwise Pink Floyd wouldn't have devoted an entire album to it.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 10:25:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

sure there is, otherwise Pink Floyd wouldn't have devoted an entire album to it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/6/2021 10:30:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Interestingly enough I just watched recently a 'documentary' titled 'Alien Moon', where the premise is that the moon is not a natural satellite and is in fact hollow.   I am told it is in a perfectly circular orbit, not typical, and when moves over the sun in the perfect size and distance to create a total eclipse.  The earth facing side is smooth and glassy, distinguishing it's character from the back side,  for the most part, indicating this was the front, leading edge as it travelled from its distant origin into earth orbit.    Also the moon's appearance coincided biblically with Noah's flood, prior to which the earth had never experienced rain.  This latter part I confirmed with a biblical scholar.  (Prior to that the earth was shrouded in a cloak of water vapor).  Moonquakes - Finally it has been reported numerous times, including by those astronauts who've been there, while they've been there that the moon vibrates for a time after a seismic event and once was reported to 'ring like a bell'.  The aftershocks of a quake far exceed, in duration, what would be normal for a solid sphere.  Did it originate as a part of the earth?  Moonrocks have been found that are much older than the oldest found on Earth, and older than the moondust upon which they are found, so not possible according to that,.

Could this explain the origin of all the so-called UFO's?   Do they originate from the moon's interior?   Let me know if you have questions.
View Quote

if this isn't copy pasta drivel, it needs to be. just lol
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 10:32:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Holy shit. This thread has turned into comedy gold.

Link Posted: 6/6/2021 10:32:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Yes, I voted troll.

Link Posted: 6/6/2021 10:42:07 AM EDT
[#20]
There are many thousands, if not millions, who will believe really ridiculous shit because they don't know any better.

Witness the discussion of the mechanics of the earth/moon system which take place here, never mind discussion of the origin of the moon.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 11:06:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 11:27:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The moon probably reached a molten state from impacts a few times during the solar system's "bombardment stage", thus allowing the composition of moon rocks to be altered.

As to your question...

...Our moon is tidally locked, meaning the far side is exposed to the direction most impact objects would come from. The near side has a large object (Earth) protecting it when facing the outer solar system. This means objects that hit the moon on the side that faces us have to come from the inner system and/or must have a steeper approach angle greatly reducing the number of possible hits. It's not rocket science.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.  The composition of moon rocks is such that it eliminates any possibility of being a foreign object place there by a random impact.  And, why all impacts on the dark side and almost none on the near side?

As to your question...

Thank you for your contribution.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 11:30:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No copy pasta.  It was stream of consciousness.  It's genesis can be found in a moment of inspiration as a result of seeing the topic of this absolutely wonderful and potentially life-changing  thread.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 11:37:59 AM EDT
[#24]
God put the celestial bodies in the firmament.  The sun to rule the day and the moon to rule the night.  Our world lives so precariously on the edge of not being what it is, I find it hard not to recognize intelligent design.  We really observe nothing like us out there.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 12:20:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

No copy pasta.  It was stream of consciousness.  It's genesis can be found in a moment of inspiration as a result of seeing the topic of this absolutely wonderful and potentially life-changing  thread.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 1:28:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/7/2021 11:30:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
As far as science being capable of unveiling any and all mysteries, lets exhibit a modicum of humility. Case in point being that only very recently have we been able to determine the construction technology which formed the basis of enabling the Great Pyramids. That modern science can explain the formation of the moon and it's associated anomalies is a leap of faith.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Without incontrovertible proof or the ability to recreate the event, it remains well within the realm of "hypothesis".  That does not mean however that it doesn't make sense and that it can't be studied.  The more advanced our scientific study becomes, the better chance we have to add credibility to the hypothesis, or to discredit it.

There is no scientific explanation as to how it came to be the moon appears from earth to be essentially the same diameter as the sun yielding solar eclipses beyond the non explanation of "a coincidence". This is but one example of the multitude of Earth-Moon anomalies yielding an apparently unique life enabling ecosystem.

According to the most sterile analysis, the moon used to be much closer to the earth, but is receding away slowly as it gains orbital energy from the rotation of the earth.  Many millions of years from now there will never be another total solar eclipse, as all of them will be annular eclipses, which even today are more common that totals.  Now, from a time when total eclipses happened every month and were extremely large to a time when they can't ever happen again, there will be a relatively brief period where they are just around the 100% mark.  Right now, total eclipses are only possible when the moon is near perigee.  This happens the minority of the time.  Still it's a remarkable phenomenon, and one that is short lived in terms of the prevailing theory of formation.  It could certainly be "more perfect", so I am not sure that it's perfection is evidence of anything when taken in a vacuum.

Interesting questions arise as to whether earth's gravity is indeed a constant. There is no scientific explanation how a 500 pound creature could fly with earth's gravitational constraint of the present. Plate tectonics theory is just that, a theory attempting to explain hitherto unobserved phenomenon. Let us acknowledge too that asteroid impact theory as a cause of extinction level events was fought tooth and nail by mainstream science largely because it relegated Darwin's theory of gradual evolution to the dustbin of history.

I don't understand.  Are you saying that science has proved, or hypothesized that a 500# creature can't fly?  I've never heard that one.  I HAVE heard people say in some form that science proves that bumblebees can't fly, yet we see them do so all the time.  It's frankly nonsense.  Today, we don't have any legitimate flying 500# creatures, however we do have a lot of large and heavy creatures that can glide.  Manta rays, for one.

In short there exists today no coherent theory regarding earth's moon. As for so called "moon rocks", please...

So the current theory is incoherent?  I don't see why.  As for the rocks comment, I don't even know what you mean.  Is the moon actually made of cheese or something?
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 11:47:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Odds of what? A rock orbiting another rock?
View Quote

It was brought here by aliens as a pretext to catch teens not partying.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 12:01:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

What can you tell us about Uranus?
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 12:59:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Double-ply is SOP!
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 9:39:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Earths moon used to be Minerva's moon, before a giant nuclear war on that planet blew it up, threw the moon across the solar system where Earth captured it, and Minerva turned into the asteroid belt.

https://fillyourbookshelf.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/inherit-the-stars.jpg https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/8162SwzCWRL.jpg
View Quote

+1. Excellent read
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top