BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 12:33:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Missionary position can get boring, sometimes I do her while she is on her side.
View Quote
Are trying for the donkey punch?
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 12:33:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I see you lack the.neccessary emotion for humor.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sometimes i sit on my hand till it falls asleep, then rub one out...its called 'The Stranger'.
It's like a little boys nursery school I've come upon here.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 12:34:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell no. Dealing with one woman's crap is more than enough. Why would I double down on that?
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 12:35:49 PM EDT
[#4]
There are many women I would like to fuck. But, I love my wife, and it would hurt her deeply if I did so, and I would shame myself.  So, no.  I control myself.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 12:43:38 PM EDT
[#5]
About half the married dudes I work with are fucking other women. They follow the idiotic "it doesnt count if it's on the other side of the planet" mindset. Whats sad is a couple of the wives know, and don't do shit about it.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 12:46:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Do "work wives" and "gym girlfriends" count for this?
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 12:47:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
When single?
I always had a few fallbacks if my usual went ape.

Now that i’m married?
Absolutely not in 22 years.
View Quote
Truth
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 12:48:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Umm ... kinda.
View Quote
Hmmm.    Tell us more.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 12:48:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
About half the married dudes I work with are fucking other women. They follow the idiotic "it doesnt count if it's on the other side of the planet" mindset. Whats sad is a couple of the wives know, and don't do shit about it.
View Quote
For some women there are other factors which outweigh the fact the husband is banging someone else.   Children, income, family perceptions, etc.  It's not a black and white issue.

If the husband brings home the bacon and is a good father and husband otherwise then some women are willing to tolerate him getting some action on the side because it's less traumatic and expensive than divorce.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 12:48:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
No.  When you get married, you need to be faithful.  If you don’t want to be faithful, don’t be married.

Pretty easy.

Personally... my nerves couldn’t handle the drama, or even potential drama, of it either.  I have enough stress in my life to add a pile the size of Mt. McKinley to it.
View Quote
Its Denali you racist bastard!
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 12:48:46 PM EDT
[#11]
I've never cheated on a GF or my Wife but I have female friends I would have interest in if I were single.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 12:50:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You mean like................from a rope?

https://i.imgur.com/vlASmVe.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does swinging count?
You mean like................from a rope?

https://i.imgur.com/vlASmVe.jpg
No. Not the rope type of swinging.

The immitation crab meat type of swinging.

Although that’s a myth. We have never had immitation crabmeat at a swinger meetup. It’s usually a cheese board and a nice bottle of Cab.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 12:51:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I think your results are gonna be skewed.
View Quote
Ya Think
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 12:51:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Sometimes i sit on my hand till it falls asleep, then rub one out...its called 'The Stranger'.
View Quote
'Cause it feels like somebody elses' hand?  LOL

The Alternate Stranger you sit on your dick 'til it goes numb so it feels like somebody elses' dick.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 12:55:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Actually no I do not it was a quote from Gone in 60 seconds.....

So.... who lacks the humor now

@a79flhrider
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVX01fukAHA
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's like a little boys nursery school I've come upon here.
Actually no I do not it was a quote from Gone in 60 seconds.....

So.... who lacks the humor now

@a79flhrider
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVX01fukAHA
HA! I digress! Good one @Warlord_Doc!
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 12:56:43 PM EDT
[#16]
I've had a series of "work wives."  Currently I have a couple of "sister work wives" as they call themselves.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 12:58:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If it's part of your religion, just vote pie please.
View Quote
yep no such thing as it's complicated. either you do or you don't. It's  that uncomplicated.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 12:59:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

HA! I digress! Good one @Warlord_Doc!
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 1:00:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
For some women there are other factors which outweigh the fact the husband is banging someone else.   Children, income, family perceptions, etc.  It's not a black and white issue.

If the husband brings home the bacon and is a good father and husband otherwise then some women are willing to tolerate him getting some action on the side because it's less traumatic and expensive than divorce.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have known women like that who are fine with their husbands banging a side chick because "that means I don't have to put out for him."
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 1:03:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hell no

1. My wife is smoking hot
2. She’s my best friend
3. Ina Garten is still with Geoffrey
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 1:04:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I have known women like that who are fine with their husbands banging a side chick because "that means I don't have to put out for him."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep...normally the guys make a lot of money and the wife is getting some on the side too.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 1:05:53 PM EDT
[#22]
You sound like a millennial with the mind of a 16 year old.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 1:09:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I've had a series of "work wives."  Currently I have a couple of "sister work wives" as they call themselves.
View Quote
I have a work harem referred to as “the henhouse.” I remind them daily of my good looks and winning personality. Wouldn’t touch any of them with a 50’ pole.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 1:10:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The GF used to tell me that she wouldn't care if I had a side piece doing the weird stuff she didn't want.  Alas, that offer was false and I never got my wish(es).
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 6:04:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
There are many women I would like to fuck. But, I love my wife, and it would hurt her deeply if I did so, and I would shame myself.  So, no.  I control myself.
View Quote
That, and the fact that my wife and I still love to bang the hell out of each other, and loving hanging out together.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top