User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:28:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’ve been playing Mad Max on PS4 lately.  I’m fully prepared.
View Quote

That game is awesome.  Better than that shit show movie that came out at the same time.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:30:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I have been preparing for this my whole life. I sure hope so
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:06:19 PM EDT
[#3]
we there yet?
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:07:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
we there yet?
View Quote

Are you in your assless chaps and spiked codpiece?

Soon.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:10:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 10:02:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I know that the gate guards at our refinery are always on the lookout, vigilantly detecting any one wearing assless chaps and denying them entry into the gates.

Sadly they have no flame throwers or crossbows with which to repel assless chap wearing miscreants attempting entry.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 10:48:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Shoulder pads.  I knew I should have liberated a set way back when.

Gotta secure some Babes of the Wasteland quickly tho' - being out in the nuthin' for too long messes with your mind. Once you go assless chaps you never go back.

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 12:20:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
man you left out the best part..

when the world was powered by the black fuel and the desert sprouted great cities of pipe and steel — gone now, swept away. For reasons long forgotten two mighty warrior tribes went to war and touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel they were nothing. They'd built a house of straw. The thundering machines sputtered and stopped. Their leaders talked and talked and talked, but nothing could stem the avalanche. Their world crumbled. Cities exploded — a whirlwind of looting, a firestorm of fear. Men began to feed on men.
View Quote

Road Warrior intro narration
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 12:21:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Be still, my dog of war.  We have all lost someone we love....
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 12:23:01 AM EDT
[#10]
All chaps are assless.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 12:32:02 AM EDT
[#11]
so its going to be a gang on vespa's. Cause my V8 Rover gets like 10 mpg if i'm lucky. Or maybe I can score a Pocket bike.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top