Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 12:00:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope.

"The future has not been written. There's no fate but what we make for ourselves"
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 12:01:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No idea on timing. But he will be back.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/30/2021 12:03:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I know He’s coming back.
Praying it’s soon.
Don’t know when myself.
Maranatha!
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 12:03:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Dressed in purple is literal, but dressed in scarlet is metaphorical?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Revelation 17:4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls. She held in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/488497/2101201822-Kamala-Harris-sworn-in-as-Vic-1924088.JPG

Dressed in purple is literal, but dressed in scarlet is metaphorical?

it's no coincidence every house wife has a mug that has some stupid wine drinking slogan either (fermented grape)
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 12:04:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Absolutely. He calls his and they listen, more than ever anyone spiritually connected to him knows these are the pre tribulation times. He will be back, this time for vengeance.

Hope everyone is on the right side, be true to yourself and God everyday.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 12:06:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Pretty sure it was Grumpycat, and he’s gone now.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 12:07:55 AM EDT
[#7]
No.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 12:12:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Maybe in that time
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 12:30:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
One thing that is fascinating to me is that the USA is not mentioned at all in the book of Revelation. Granted that the majority of Revelations takes place AFTER the Rapture. But imagine that America has to fall relatively soon afterwards
View Quote
I'm not going to debate the new rapture theory that most of the Protestant churches believe these days but many believe this refers to the USA in prophecy.

What does Revelation 13:11 mean? - Bible Refhttps://www.bibleref.com  Revelation  Chapter 13Revelation 13:11, NIV: "Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. ... he causes everyone to receive the name or the number of the first beast on the right hand or on the forehead.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 12:42:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Harpazo...buncha true christians  disappear....millions.... Probably soon-ish

Jesus 2nd coming.....7 years after the man with tha plan confirms a covenant with Israel...."peace & security "...

7 years of
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/IaduFEDaKsk/maxresdefault.jpg

Ya, huge odds that happens in your 20 yr timeframe....

Won't matter either way for good ol USA....millions disappear, bad juju for us, or they don't and we collapse anyway, at the very least as a symbol of freedom for the world...

For those who don't believe....prepare for a strong delusion to be adopted world wide after the disappearance...

Probably..
https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.669269078.6221/flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

View Quote

This.

And as far as “no man knows the day or hour” - Jesus said we can know the season. When we see the fig tree putting forth leaves, we will know summer is near.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 12:49:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Yes, definitely. I’d venture to say 10. Technology is already in place for the beast system. If you asked me 2 years ago I would have said could be 50, 100, etc. Seeing how they’ve accelerated things the last year, you get the feeling there is no turning back now, powers that be have set things in motion towards some end goal. Governments are acting looney and unstable. People are not seeing clear, obvious truths and are getting more evil,which is a direct fulfillment of Daniel 12:10 and, in part, 2 Thessalonians 2:10-12.

We seem to almost have reached a technological apex. Daniel 12:4 speaks of an increase in knowledge. Although there had been an explosion in knowledge and technology in the last 150 years, culminating in the last 20-30 years, it seems to have stalled out. I don’t see it getting much weirder or scifi. Governments don’t seem concerned with building up infrastructure and advancing, more like running up debt and letting things crumble.

Yes no man knows the day or hour of Christ’s return (Matt 24:36) but Jesus gives a pretty clear description of events and signs leading up to the second coming in Matthew 24 and Luke 21, and he says in Matt: 24:33, “Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door.”

Matthew 24:37-41 gives the impression that things will appear to be like normal life in many areas when Christ returns. Revelation 13:15 indicates many will not worship the beast or receive the mark. This leads me to think we don’t need some ultra scifi world to occur for the final wars and beast system to emerge. It seems to hit quickly, unexpectedly and blindsides people, like we’re seeing now, but for those that go along with the system (as we also see today) things are pretty normal, but this is amidst all the hell breaking loose as described in Revelation. Christians and other people who resist the antichrist system will be persecuted to no end (Matt 24:21-22).

I still think there is a chance for a reprieve if people turn back to God and fight this tyranny.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 12:59:45 AM EDT
[#12]
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 1:18:23 AM EDT
[#13]
In 87 days
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 1:18:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Only the Father knows, but it sure seems close.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/30/2021 1:23:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Do you see the buds on the trees? Then you know the season is changing.

"But no one knows the day or the hour"

BS. You are supposed to know the seasons.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 1:25:35 AM EDT
[#16]
No doubt and It will be a slaughter.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 1:40:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

This for me.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 1:44:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Nope.

"The future has not been written. There's no fate but what we make for ourselves"
View Quote

You tell Him yourself.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 1:51:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
In 87 days
View Quote

Nah bro, 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 1:59:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You tell Him yourself.
View Quote

He was quoting terminator 2.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 2:01:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Jesus Christ
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 2:09:18 AM EDT
[#22]
keep his commandments!
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 2:26:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
In the next 20 years?
View Quote

Possibly.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 2:31:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I know He’s coming back.
Praying it’s soon.
Don’t know when myself.
Maranatha!
View Quote

I'm hoping it's a while. Not big on the tribulation lol. 3.5 years of total peace and 3.5 years of total war. Meanwhile the most totalitarian economic system ever seen.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 2:35:33 AM EDT
[#25]
20 years?

lol no.

We have so much more suffering to endure.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 2:47:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'm hoping it's a while. Not big on the tribulation lol. 3.5 years of total peace and 3.5 years of total war. Meanwhile the most totalitarian economic system ever seen.
View Quote
Paul called it our great and glorious hope. It's the season that the early church longed for. It is the very event that kept them from loosing faith.

Current church? Not so much.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 2:48:58 AM EDT
[#27]
God, I hope not.  Who’d like to look Jesus in the face and say, “Yeah, I didn’t necessarily go along with it; but I let it happen?”
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 2:49:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
20 years?

lol no.

We have so much more suffering to endure.
View Quote

20 years possibly. Yeah lots of suffering but that can easily come like a freight train
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 2:51:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

There's something to be said for a boring life, but there's also something to be said for living through the epic climax of the entire timeline.  Then again, experiencing it up close and personal may eventually be my reward/punishment for even entertaining the thought that it might all be cool to see unfold.  "Well, I did ask for it."

Personally, I think there are reasons to believe we're close, and reasons to believe we still have a while.  Neither would surprise me.  Whether or not God conquers all evil once and for all in my lifetime or not, I at least want to see this particular evil conquered, so my eventual children or at least grandchildren can live in liberty.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 2:57:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
God, I hope not.  Who’d like to look Jesus in the face and say, “Yeah, I didn’t necessarily go along with it; but I let it happen?”
View Quote

To be fair, I don't think he expects us to physically stop it, considering that's not what he did either.  Then again, he certainly dedicated his life to the end of sin in another way though, and I doubt any of us can say likewise.  Still...maybe reflecting on that will give us clarity.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 3:03:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Need a poll
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 3:06:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Harpazo...buncha true christians  disappear....millions.... Probably soon-ish

Jesus 2nd coming.....7 years after the man with tha plan confirms a covenant with Israel...."peace & security "...

7 years of
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/IaduFEDaKsk/maxresdefault.jpg

Ya, huge odds that happens in your 20 yr timeframe....

Won't matter either way for good ol USA....millions disappear, bad juju for us, or they don't and we collapse anyway, at the very least as a symbol of freedom for the world...

For those who don't believe....prepare for a strong delusion to be adopted world wide after the disappearance...

Probably..
https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.669269078.6221/flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

View Quote

Just like the big push the US is declassifiying aliens so quick.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 3:09:04 AM EDT
[#33]
It is tough to say
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 3:10:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

To be fair, I don't think he expects us to physically stop it, considering that's not what he did either.  Then again, he certainly dedicated his life to the end of sin in another way though, and I doubt any of us can say likewise.  Still...maybe reflecting on that will give us clarity.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, I’m likely projecting; but that’s not a conversation I want to have any time soon.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 3:17:44 AM EDT
[#35]
No, in my opinion things must get much much much worse.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 3:42:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

20 years possibly. Yeah lots of suffering but that can easily come like a freight train
View Quote

Fair point.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 4:13:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

There's something to be said for a boring life, but there's also something to be said for living through the epic climax of the entire timeline.  Then again, experiencing it up close and personal may eventually be my reward/punishment for even entertaining the thought that it might all be cool to see unfold.  "Well, I did ask for it."

Personally, I think there are reasons to believe we're close, and reasons to believe we still have a while.  Neither would surprise me.  Whether or not God conquers all evil once and for all in my lifetime or not, I at least want to see this particular evil conquered, so my eventual children or at least grandchildren can live in liberty.
View Quote

I just want to live under Jesus' reign while I'm still on this planet but at the same time don't wanna live through the tribulation lol.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 4:33:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
At the rate we're going, not soon enough.
View Quote

Exactly this.

Anyone who's read the bible knows what's going on, and if it's not already in the works, we're darn close to it.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 4:35:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Man, I hope so. Or else all of these zombie slaying training movies I’ve been binge watching will all be for nothing. Zombie Jesus is best Jesus.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 5:26:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/30/2021 6:18:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 6:19:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Only the Father knows, but it sure seems close.
View Quote
This. He will take back the Earth by force.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 6:20:15 AM EDT
[#43]
No doubt that He is coming back.   No one knows the time.   Could be 5 hours or 500 years.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 6:24:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Exactly this.

Anyone who's read the bible knows what's going on, and if it's not already in the works, we're darn close to it.
View Quote

yup. Stock up and prepare.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 6:27:53 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
No doubt that He is coming back.   No one knows the time.   Could be 5 hours or 500 years.
View Quote
Well it cannot technically be in 5 hours. There are a bunch of things which pretty clearly will take at least a few years to complete first. But once those start you'll be able to pretty much count it down to the month or week.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 6:45:44 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

yup. Stock up and prepare.
View Quote
Actually yes but not in a physical sense (although there is nothing wrong with that either within reason.) The command is to "buy oil" while it's still day. "Oil" speaks of the faith and spiritual sight to endure the night.  Faith and sight come by receiving the wisdom and revelation of the knowledge of him. This wisdom and revelation and knowledge and faith come by the activity of the Holy Spirit transforming us.

"Buying oil" comes at a price. The laying down of our time, energy and resources through prayer, fasting and selfless generosity, to name a few that Jesus taught about. (Matthew 6)
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 6:46:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Lol
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 6:47:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
No. I'm not religious. No offense to those who are.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/30/2021 6:48:05 AM EDT
[#49]
LOL
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 6:48:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
In the next 20 years?
View Quote

Hard no.

Jesus and God abandoned us, it is up to us to save ourselves.
Page / 7
Top Top