BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 12:05:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What's a sunshirt? We have lots of sun here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sweatshirts?  No.  Hooded sunshirts?  Yes.  Since 2021, I've been on a sunshirt kick, year round.  Should have been doing this years, no, decades ago.

What's a sunshirt? We have lots of sun here.
Thin fabric, stretchy hoodie.

Sun hoodie, even in the shade...
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 7:45:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Not being a classless, ghetto, scumbag; no I do not.
View Quote

So classless.  So ghetto.  So scumbag.  

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/9/2023 7:48:58 AM EDT
[#3]
No hoodies unless it’s my rain coat
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 8:08:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Wore them for years when I was driving a truck for a living and delivering office furniture , but rarely wear them now. I have two sitting in the closet that I will wear around the house in cooler weather.

Fleece type jackets , yes I wear those often.

Link Posted: 5/9/2023 8:09:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I am not a senator.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/9/2023 8:41:02 AM EDT
[#6]
I wear a hoodie to the gym in cold months, and if I’m doing construction stuff, yard work, etc.

If I’m going out to dinner with people or something then no, I would probably wear something nicer than a hoodie.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 8:44:57 AM EDT
[#7]
I absolutely HATE hoodies. Probably the single worst item of clothing that most screams ADULT CHILD more than anything else.

Besides being incredibly uncomfortable (to me) I find them generally irritating to wear and would rather freeze to death than wear one of those ridiculous "baby hooded" sweatshirts.

HARUMPH
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 2:44:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol I had no idea how much hatred you guys had. Don’t ever go to Alaska apparently we are all classless ghetto scumbags wouldn’t want you guys to get scared.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 3:57:59 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't own one
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:09:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Nothing to do with age that I know of.  I live in Georgia and am very hot-natured.  I wear tshirts or polos year-round.  If it’s one of the two months that I need a jacket over my tshirt outside, I wear one, but I take it off again as soon as I’m inside.  No way I’m wearing heavy clothes indoors.  I’d melt.
View Quote

Members only by any chance?
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:20:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Only when it is windy and very cold! Understand I am from Louisiana, my very cold is probably hotter than yours and so is my humidity
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:20:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
how else am i suppose to keep my cock warm?
View Quote

It's a chicken that goes on your dick.  My ma knitted this one for Christmas.   Tradition in my family going back generations.  Christmas after your first pubes you get your first in an annual celebration of the family seed poles.  The small town I am from sees a very high demand for women who can knit a comfortable, warm and well fitting peen warmer.  My aunt is still the matriarch of the local seamstress union.  Part of her responsibilities as head is the teach the girls how get the most accurate measurements by touch alone.  My aunt has knitted cocksocks for everyone in town, she is very familiar with how virile our town is.  Problem is she has strong hands and sometimes it can be painful if she is off her meds.

Anyhoo, moms make them till you are married,  then the wife takes over after a few years.   After Mom and the new wife work together, taking measurements,  verifying fit, until they decide the new wife is ready.

Mom still makes the best, but I cant tell the wife that so old chicken stays with daddy.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:28:43 PM EDT
[#14]
When it's cold and I can be in mufti, sure, why not?
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:32:18 PM EDT
[#15]
love hoodies
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:37:58 PM EDT
[#16]
I have a few for casual wear in cooler temps. Never actually use the hood, though.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:40:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Do you wear hooded sweatshirts while in public?
View Quote
I wear a lightweight jacket most of the winter.  I only wear a hoodie when it's too cold for the jacket by itself, or the rare occasion when I need a jacket but all I have is the hoodie in the back of the car.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:42:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

@JHMC79 Tell us where the man wearing the hoodie touched you.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:42:51 PM EDT
[#19]
No.

Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:45:04 PM EDT
[#20]
I seriously want to shoot anyone I see wearing a damn hoodie in the middle of summer.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:49:10 PM EDT
[#21]
I had a couple back in the days when working construction outside in New England .

Cain't say I ever found them comfortable . Regular crew neck under a Carhart jacket with a hat , yes.

After a couple of tries I have always steered clear of the hoodies . Never much cared about how I looked , just about function and comfort
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:59:38 PM EDT
[#22]
To some, all the world is a stage. I especially get a laugh out of the young ones who have trouble separating Hollywood fiction from reality and will go so far as firing their pistol sideways "gangsta" style in life & death gunfights.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 5:03:13 PM EDT
[#23]
If it's cold enough, sure.

Top layer Jacket.

Middle layer Hoodie.

Base layer T-Shirt.

Thats about as cold as it gets in Kentucky.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 5:03:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you’re being mistaken for a “classless, ghetto, scumbag”, it’s probably not the hoodie.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 5:11:34 PM EDT
[#25]
I bet the correlation between no votes and users who wear jorts and white new balances would be incredible.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 5:17:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

lol I had no idea how much hatred you guys had. Don’t ever go to Alaska apparently we are all classless ghetto scumbags wouldn’t want you guys to get scared.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's with all the butthurt acting?? lol

No need for a couple of you to get all defensive as if you yourselves were street ferrels. Surely you must know that there is a clear distinction between wearing hooded sweatshirts for warmth, vs, wearing them hood-up all year round as an admirer of street hip-hop culture.

No reason to act clueless and play dumb what we're talking about.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 6:57:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

No need for a couple of you to get all defensive as if you yourselves were street ferrels. Surely you must know that there is a clear distinction between wearing hooded sweatshirts for warmth, vs, wearing them hood-up all year round as an admirer of street hip-hop culture.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol I had no idea how much hatred you guys had. Don't ever go to Alaska apparently we are all classless ghetto scumbags wouldn't want you guys to get scared.

Wearing a hoodie is "hip-hop" culture?

Boomers
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 6:59:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I absolutely HATE hoodies. Probably the single worst item of clothing that most screams ADULT CHILD more than anything else.

Besides being incredibly uncomfortable (to me) I find them generally irritating to wear and would rather freeze to death than wear one of those ridiculous "baby hooded" sweatshirts.

HARUMPH
View Quote

You're in Florida.  I think you'll be okay.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 7:02:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Admirer of hip hop ?
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 7:05:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Don't own one.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 7:06:00 PM EDT
[#31]

Not one hoodie in that picture.
Hoodies are worn on soccar fields, football fields, in gyms, and on beaches at dusk more then any ghetto.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 7:10:05 PM EDT
[#32]
The only hoodie I own is my work hoodie
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 7:40:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Hmm I think I’ve seen those I’ve just never heard them called sun shirts.
View All Quotes

A month above treeline in 2019 had me reevaluating things.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 7:54:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Regularly- usually not the hood.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 7:55:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 9:14:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of the posts in here certainly don't make that distinction. No acting here. It's funny you talk about butthurt acting when a bunch of you guys are putting stuff in that wasn't even mentioned in the OP. It went from whether you wear one in public to hip hop culture.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 9:29:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 9:31:23 PM EDT
[#38]
From October to March, yep. It’s my winter jacket.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 9:32:35 PM EDT
[#39]
I own a hoodie but rarely use it.  I prefer my black jean jacket or leather.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 10:44:20 PM EDT
[#40]
I dress to take advantage of the night, my face and hands darkened with combat cosmetics. The jet-black nightsuit fits me like a second skin, elasticized for ease of movement, pockets custom-tailored for garrotes, stilettos and assorted other killing gear. A Beretta 93-R semiautomatic pistol with custom silencer attached is slung beneath my arm in fast-draw leather, while a Desert Eagle .44 Magnum rides my hip on military webbing. Extra magazines are slotted into pouches circling my waist, and a sheath holding a razor-edged Ka-bar fighting knife is buckled to my calf.
My head weapon is an M-16A1 assault rifle, complete with an M-203 grenade launcher mounted underneath the barrel. The bandoliers that cross my chest hold surplus magazines for the rifle and 40 mm high-explosive rounds for the launcher.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:05:01 AM EDT
[#41]
If it's cold out, that's all you really need in this area. I wouldn't wear it to a formal event or work, but running to the store or working out, why not?
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:42:45 AM EDT
[#43]
If it's cold but not cold enough for me to need a jacket? Sure.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 11:49:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Depends on what you consider "public". If working outside in the cold with 2 or 3 other people is public then yes. In-town shopping? No.

ETA: I assume you mean with the hood up blocking other's view of your face?
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top