BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:56:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Actually it just means a 36 year old attention whore is making unverified claims on the internet while seeking more attention.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It means the guy who claims he made sure Trump would not win left his diary open.

Actually it just means a 36 year old attention whore is making unverified claims on the internet while seeking more attention.

Sorry Your Turnip Lost.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:00:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Sorry Your Turnip Lost.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It means the guy who claims he made sure Trump would not win left his diary open.

Sorry Your Turnip Lost.

It's great every time.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:08:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Well Joseph Camp describes his candidacy as political satire, evidence in the page I linked.
I am not sure why in your view, Camp's positioning and news participation is equal to Bloomberg's...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Well Joseph Camp describes his candidacy as political satire, evidence in the page I linked.
I am not sure why in your view, Camp's positioning and news participation is equal to Bloomberg's...

Quoted:
Quoted:
This whole thread is a TROLL thread.

Joseph Camp:

Joseph Camp (independent) (also known as Joey) ran for election for President of the United States. He lost as a write-in in the general election on November 3, 2020.

Camp also ran for election to the U.S. House to represent Colorado's 1st Congressional District. He withdrew before the general election on November 3, 2020.

Camp also ran for election to the U.S. Senate to represent Colorado. He withdrew before the general election on November 3, 2020.

On his campaign's Facebook page, Camp described his 2020 political candidacies as "Political Satire, Parody, and Jest."

Quoted:
Who is Joseph Camp?

How so?  Running an unserious political campaign doesn't mean he isn't doing investigative hacking otherwise.  Hell, Bloomberg ran an utter joke of a campaign and he's as deadly serious a supervillain as there is on this planet.

Not sure I follow; this guy's political campaign actions have no bearing on this particular story.  Now, if you have evidence of him publishing bogus hacking articles, that is another matter.

Stating it is a satire post, out of hand, is premature from what I can tell.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:10:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I agree with the above.  Either way it needs to be pounced on.  Who cares what is on the server.  Not like the impeachment of President Trump had any verifiable information.  Every instance like this should be weaponized against the left just like they would do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Publicly accessible FTP server with older versions of Dominion source code?  This had to be intentional.  No way could someone be this dumb.

Like Hillary's server, a way to allow access to people who have no business whatsoever doing so, under a veil of "plausible incompetence" (rather than deniability)

Remember, Dominion has deep roots back to foreign communists like the Venezuelans; if those are still active, this may be one way in which they maintained their access.

Or, the whole thing's bullshit.  That's always a possibility, as we are so frequently reminded, right up until the first necks are stretched.

I agree with the above.  Either way it needs to be pounced on.  Who cares what is on the server.  Not like the impeachment of President Trump had any verifiable information.  Every instance like this should be weaponized against the left just like they would do.

Or at the very least looked into; if the guy wasn't a compy whiz or routinely published bunk, I'd be less willing to entertain him.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:10:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Could this be huge ?

I want it to be
View Quote

Not as huge as those tits, I wager.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:11:36 AM EDT
[#6]
They didn't even secure the election servers, why would the CEO secure his own?

#untouchable
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:12:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You wish... more like Ogopogo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All we’re getting is “Nessie”.

You wish... more like Ogopogo.

Two Ton 21 | The Venture Bros. | Adult Swim
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:14:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It's great every time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry Your Turnip Lost.

It's great every time.

It really is.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:16:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Not sure I follow; this guy's political campaign actions have no bearing on this particular story.  Now, if you have evidence of him publishing bogus hacking articles, that is another matter.

View Quote

Maybe he ran to show he could make votes...
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:20:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe he ran because he's an attention whore?  Who cares.  The guy supposedly does hack stuff, and I've not seen actual evidence he is inclined to publish bogus stories like this for satire, so that claim is baseless.

He could be full of shit, and probably is, but that also has nothing to do with a past presidential run.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:21:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Go for it, some of this is a few days old and there is a lot of shit.

They were selling machines running on Windows 10 Home edition.  Draw your own conclusions.
View Quote

Microsoft assures me that Win 10 is the best Windows yet.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:24:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
FTP hacking?

What is this, 1998??
View Quote

Some cloud services still enable FTP by default.

Like Azure Functions, and those are all also publicly enumerateable by default as well.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:25:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I want to believe.
View Quote

It would be so awesome if this bore fruit!  I hope so!
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:25:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Isn't that illegal?
View Quote

Depends on how it was accessed.  

Why the concern?
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:28:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Could this be huge ?

I want it to be

Thems called tiDDies when they get that big...

Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:48:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Unfortunately we will likely have to wait and see if he shoots himself in the back of the head 4 times to determine if his claims had any validity.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:25:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Spread your kraken.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:26:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
None of the evidence will be allowed in court as it was obtained illegally.

Bet me on that.

Maybe in US court it's not, but it is in the court of public opinion.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2020 11:20:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Sorry Your Turnip Lost.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry Your Turnip Lost.

You going to provide proof to back up your belief? Search on the guys name and you can see he claims he ran for President against Trump in 2020 and is now already running 2024.  The guy who posted the info is a loon and an attention whore.  
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 11:21:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Really? Almost seems to good to be true.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 11:25:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Unfortunately we will likely have to wait and see if he shoots himself in the back of the head 4 times to determine if his claims had any validity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he had anything real some of it would have been leaked by now.  There are still people waiting the big drop to come from Hunter's laptop that will put Joe in jail.  Real information doesn't get slow leaked, bullshit does.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:01:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

If he had anything real some of it would have been leaked by now.  There are still people waiting the big drop to come from Hunter's laptop that will put Joe in jail.  Real information doesn't get slow leaked, bullshit does.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah, I'd like the file dump on bit torrent myself
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:06:43 PM EDT
[#23]
I want bigger fish like Malloch-Brown. He’s the global election fraud king.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:14:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I want to believe.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:16:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Still no developments on this?  I'm calling it; time of death, 10:17am, 11/28/2020
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:20:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:21:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I don't see how the FBI can even look in the mirror these days with the chans doing all the work they should be doing.
View Quote

How do you know they are not doing it?  They are probably doing it so they can hold it over someone’s head later on.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:21:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Publicly accessible FTP server with older versions of Dominion source code?  This had to be intentional.  No way could someone be this dumb.
View Quote

Yeah, they could.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:23:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
Good security is a pain in the ass, so many avoid the inconveniences by not having good security.

How many folks do you know with either no password (or 12345) on their phone and no fingerprint or face recognition.

"Fuck all that, it's too much trouble."

Oh, and their correspondence is sitting on servers which are who knows where.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top