Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:00:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

LOL you are the angriest boomer on this site.
View Quote

Good.

OP would have had a more productive thread if he didn't feel the need to fit in with the fonzies by needlessly interjecting trendy divisive nonsense. I'm surprised he didn't find a way to put a dollar sign in the wrong spot.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:22:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Good.

OP would have had a more productive thread if he didn't feel the need to fit in with the fonzies by needlessly interjecting trendy divisive nonsense. I'm surprised he didn't find a way to put a dollar sign in the wrong spot.
View Quote

You realize that I didn't suggest that all boomers are saying not to vote, right?

It's just that most of the people saying the election is meaningless are boomers, if for no other reason than that the younger generations trend more liberal.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:24:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Nice straw man.

Except every single incident of polluting causes pollution.  Every individual incident of voting in a Presidential election changed nothing.
View Quote
One item of pollution spread across the entire earth changes nothing. Its only the cumulative effect that matters. Perfect analogy. If you used logic, instead of emotion, you would freely admit this.

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:30:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You should absolutely vote.....but you should realize it will be stolen anyway,  and even if its not, and " your guy " wins, hes / his party is not doing shit anyway.

You should realize the truth, voting is fucked, both parties hate you and are tyrannical as fuck....but, keep voting and understand what needs to be done, and start preparing for it.
View Quote

This. Voting makes the fraud more difficult and obvious. And the sentiment is not new or uncommon here.

OP is bitching about a problem that doesn't exist? I've not seen a single person here say they aren't voting because of the fraud.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:33:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
All the idiots who keep saying shit like this need to fuck off. Honestly, pushing that fucking narrative ought to earn you a time out here. Believe it if you want to, but shut the fuck up about it. All it does is discourage people from voting.

The best case scenario is that it's a bunch of miserable, lonely boomers with nothing going right in their lives, who just want to feel smarter than everybody else, so when they suppress the vote and Trump loses, they can smugly sit there and say "see? Told you it was rigged". They're literally putting a couple days of smug self-satisfaction above their country.

Maybe they just want to grumble miserably about how the country is going, without looking like a whiny bitch. Maybe they want things to actually be bad, so they can feel good about being miserable.

The worst case is that it's a coordinated voter suppression message aimed at the right and perpetuated by bots and morons.

Either way, you need to shut the fuck up about it. It takes you twenty minutes to go vote. Even if you think they're going to steal it, you're not losing very much by voting anyway.
View Quote

Can you post any evidence to support your assertion/argument ???

I don't know anyone that has said this, nor have I read anything anywhere that supports your assertion.

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:33:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
One item of pollution spread across the entire earth changes nothing. Its only the cumulative effect that matters. Perfect analogy. If you used logic, instead of emotion, you would freely admit this.

View Quote

Wrong.  One item of pollution does do something.  It's not a cumulative effect.  I'm sure you don't mind if someone takes a shit on your doorstep then since only the cumulative effect matters.

Maybe you can go make another poorly construed straw man.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:42:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You realize that I didn't suggest that all boomers are saying not to vote, right?

It's just that most of the people saying the election is meaningless are boomers, if for no other reason than that the younger generations trend more liberal.
View Quote

And you said it again.
And it makes even less sense the second time.

Maybe not say dumb shit to begin with?
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:48:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Demographics are destiny.

Vote yourselves until you're blue in the face and let me know what it changes for you.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:52:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This. Voting makes the fraud more difficult and obvious. And the sentiment is not new or uncommon here.

OP is bitching about a problem that doesn't exist? I've not seen a single person here say they aren't voting because of the fraud.
View Quote

Quoted:

I don't know anyone that has said this, nor have I read anything anywhere that supports your assertion.

View Quote

There are people in this thread talking about how voting doesn't matter. Hopefully, it's just miserable bastards being miserable bastards. But, it could easily be leftist bots trying to look like miserable bastards, for the purpose of making people think their vote doesn't matter and discouraging them from voting.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:52:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

And you said it again.
And it makes even less sense the second time.

Maybe not say dumb shit to begin with?
View Quote

No convincing you if you can't read. Might be time to step up the bifocals, grandpa.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:54:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
All the idiots who keep saying shit like this need to fuck off. Honestly, pushing that fucking narrative ought to earn you a time out here. Believe it if you want to, but shut the fuck up about it. All it does is discourage people from voting.

The best case scenario is that it's a bunch of miserable, lonely boomers with nothing going right in their lives, who just want to feel smarter than everybody else, so when they suppress the vote and Trump loses, they can smugly sit there and say "see? Told you it was rigged". They're literally putting a couple days of smug self-satisfaction above their country.

Maybe they just want to grumble miserably about how the country is going, without looking like a whiny bitch. Maybe they want things to actually be bad, so they can feel good about being miserable.

The worst case is that it's a coordinated voter suppression message aimed at the right and perpetuated by bots and morons.

Either way, you need to shut the fuck up about it. It takes you twenty minutes to go vote. Even if you think they're going to steal it, you're not losing very much by voting anyway.
View Quote
Voter suppression needs to be in the Code of conduct and anyone engaged in it permanently banned with their accounts listed as trying to stop people from voting.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:55:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

There are people in this thread talking about how voting doesn't matter. Hopefully, it's just miserable bastards being miserable bastards. But, it could easily be leftist bots trying to look like miserable bastards, for the purpose of making people think their vote doesn't matter and discouraging them from voting.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you honestly see no distinction between "voting doesn't matter" and "don't vote" or "I am not going to vote" ????

I admit to not reading this whole retarded thread.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:00:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Do you honestly see no distinction between "voting doesn't matter" and "don't vote" or "I am not going to vote" ????

I admit to not reading this whole retarded thread.
View Quote

Cool. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:03:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Voter suppression needs to be in the Code of conduct and anyone engaged in it permanently banned with their accounts listed as trying to stop people from voting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@aimless @goatboy

Can we get an election year addendum to the CoC to cut down on this voter suppression bullshit in the couple of months before an election?
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:07:31 AM EDT
[#15]

You should vote, it’s your duty as a citizen.

It also gives you the moral basis and authority to act after the fact if the election is stolen.

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:10:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Blame the boomers, blame the boomers. Fuck off! We’ve been VOTING since you almost dribbled down your father’s leg.
View Quote

Yep, actually it's the millinials and after that are the problem, brainwashed mostly and don't vote or vote Marxist.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:15:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

No convincing you if you can't read. Might be time to step up the bifocals, grandpa.
View Quote

You're convincing me that the sole reason for starting this thread had nothing to do with voting and everything to do with bitching about a demographic.

You made up something ridiculous.
You restated the ridiculous thing you made up.
What part of the ridiculous crap you made up was I supposed to be convinced by?
Do  I turn the page upside down and read it backwards to make sense of it?
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:17:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Technically, under the American electoral system, your presidential vote counts more if you're from a swing state.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:21:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You should absolutely vote.....but you should realize it will be stolen anyway,  and even if its not, and " your guy " wins, hes / his party is not doing shit anyway.

You should realize the truth, voting is fucked, both parties hate you and are tyrannical as fuck....but, keep voting and understand what needs to be done, and start preparing for it.
View Quote
This is probably the most accurate things that will be said in this thread. Agreed 100%
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:24:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yep, actually it's the millinials and after that are the problem, brainwashed mostly and don't vote or vote Marxist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Blame the boomers, blame the boomers. Fuck off! We’ve been VOTING since you almost dribbled down your father’s leg.

Millennials are not really the problem anymore, as they are around 40 years old, and that demographic historically votes R. They are expected to be close to 50-50, but may favor the R ticket slightly this time, whereas they were a slight dem advantage previously.

None of this is new. It was true for the hippie baby boomers as well as all the other generations. As people get a little experience in life and pay taxes, they vote like grownups. Naive young people vote for Democrats. Overly stupid and naive people are the outliers that continue to vote for D into their mid 40s and 50s. People with more life experience tend to vote R earlier (military vets, blue collar and so forth).
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:26:12 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm voting, but enough said.

" />
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:28:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Need a massive Trump turnout to overcome and/or highlight the inevitable fraud.

The democrats 100% cheated in 2016. But they didn’t plan for all of those new Trump voters to turn out the way they did. This is the reason Hillary botched about the Russians stealing the election but never launched any formal investigation because they knew their fraud would be uncovered.

People openly joke about the dead voting for democrats and “vote early, vote often” the same way they joked about Harvey Weinstein and Epstien. Everyone knows what’s going on but no one with any power will do anything until the rabble gets loud enough
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:43:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Technically, under the American electoral system, your presidential vote counts more if you're from a swing state.
View Quote

Yes, but.

The left wants to eliminate the electoral college. They can do this without a constitutional amendment. The popular vote compact is an agreement between states to automatically assign their electoral votes to the winner of the national popular vote.

The more elections that have a split between the national popular vote and the electoral college vote, the likelier it is that elimination of the electoral college will happen.

Go and vote, even if your state isn't a swing state (but, move to a swing state if you can). Boost the popular vote numbers regardless of what it does to the electoral college vote.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:46:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
"Don't vote, the election is just going to be stolen anyway."

Sounds like a quote from one of Trump's lawyers back in December 2020.
View Quote

There it is and look what happened in GA. I’ve heard this stupid argument all my life and admittedly to a degree it’s true but if you don’t vote they damn sure can rig it easier.

Don’t vote, don’t bitch!
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:58:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Get the fuck out of my foxhole.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How about don't waste your time doing something that you know has no effect? The uniparty is going to put whomever they wish in power and the American people have no say in the matter. Whoever "wins", they were installed by the system.

Give me a candidate that is truly America First, will end the Fed, stop all foreign wars, and end all funding to countries that hate us (including Israel), then I'll go wait in line to press an imaginary button.

LOL, the irony of that username.  Guy is tired of MIGA.  Mr Libertyship tells him to FO.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:58:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who shall I vote for? The man running who says it’s rigged. Raised millions of dollars telling the world he was going to “stop the steal!” He was lying or it’s going to be stolen from him. Can’t have it both ways.

I will stay at the house and have a coke.

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:09:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Solid Beta move.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:16:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree we should all be voting and sticking together on the issues .

Would have been a great post if you hadn't thrown in your generational blame game that statistically is incorrect .

Every boomer I know always votes .
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:34:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Solid Beta move.
View Quote

So is it rigged or is he a fucking liar?
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:35:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
How about don't waste your time doing something that you know has no effect? The uniparty is going to put whomever they wish in power and the American people have no say in the matter. Whoever "wins", they were installed by the system.
Give me a candidate that is truly America First, will end the Fed, stop all foreign wars, and end all funding to countries that hate us (including Israel), then I'll go wait in line to press an imaginary button.

Quoted:
View Quote

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:39:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yes, but.

The left wants to eliminate the electoral college. They can do this without a constitutional amendment. The popular vote compact is an agreement between states to automatically assign their electoral votes to the winner of the national popular vote.

The more elections that have a split between the national popular vote and the electoral college vote, the likelier it is that elimination of the electoral college will happen.

Go and vote, even if your state isn't a swing state (but, move to a swing state if you can). Boost the popular vote numbers regardless of what it does to the electoral college vote.
View Quote

We had neighborhood dinner with some of our Swedish neighbors, who pay much closer attention to our elections than we do.  They said it's strange that the fate of Europe hangs on the feelings of a Pennsylvanian.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:40:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
There it is and look what happened in GA. I’ve heard this stupid argument all my life and admittedly to a degree it’s true but if you don’t vote they damn sure can rig it easier.

Don’t vote, don’t bitch!

What He Said!

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:46:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good.

That's absolute bullshit. You need to get out more. There are crazy left-wing idoits of all ages promoting the do not vote crap. I know a shit ton of boomers and not one says do not vote. You think they aren't having a rough time living on a fixed income with bidenomics. They aren't stupid. Your post is just another bullshit boomer post trying to divide Americans by generations.

I agree with one thing fuck these trolls on social media trying to get people to believe that voting is a lost cause. It's not boomers who are trolling social media platforms doing this either. If I go by what some say. That boomers are computer illiterate.

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:56:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Who shall I vote for? The man running who says it’s rigged. Raised millions of dollars telling the world he was going to “stop the steal!” He was lying or it’s going to be stolen from him. Can’t have it both ways.

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 2:02:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Don’t know anyone saying that. Or anyone doing that outside the slackers that never vote.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 2:18:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Yup

Quoted:
Who put the last three justices on the surpreme court that just screwed the liberal agenda? How do you explain that?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 2:27:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes you are correct. Now go look at who yall voted for and see where the crap started. In the past 30 years yall have pushed a lot of shit candidates to the top.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 2:42:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yes you are correct. Now go look at who yall voted for and see where the crap started. In the past 30 years yall have pushed a lot of shit candidates to the top.
View Quote

And what candidates weren't shit?
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 2:48:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This is probably the most accurate things that will be said in this thread. Agreed 100%
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thx.

People simply need to understand the truth in regards to Repubs / democrats , voting and the state of the government / USA as a whole, and also understand you don’t have a choice in regards to participation, You will either participate voluntarily, or at a later date they will simply drag you involuntarily into it in some way shape or form, most likely bad. sticking your head in the sand is a option, just don’t be surprised when the USA turns into the Soviet Union and jackboots diversity hires show up at your front door.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 2:55:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
OPNI

Of voting didn't matter, the media wouldn't need to prop up candidates and spew propaganda.  

Voting does matter.
View Quote

True, they would not need to push for illegal aliens to vote, criminals to vote, no voter ID's to vote, for manipulable voting machines over paper ballots, fight to keep State voter rolls from being cleaned, pursue balloting harvesting in nursing homes exploiting the dementia elderly, need mail in balloting, needs ballots to be counted days after the polls close etc...

The more on the Right that vote the harder it is going to be for them cheat a victory.

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 3:00:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 3:02:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

True, they would not need to push for illegal aliens to vote, criminals to vote, no voter ID's to vote, for manipulable voting machines over paper ballots, fight to keep State voter rolls from being cleaned, pursue balloting harvesting in nursing homes exploiting the dementia elderly, need mail in balloting, needs ballots to be counted days after the polls close etc...

The more on the Right that vote the harder it is going to be for them cheat a victory.

View Quote

Only where the cheat takes place. Which isn’t nation wide. It’s just in an about 10 states that matter. The rest votes blue or red no matter what. So you y guys should be knocking on doors in places like Georgia. Arizona. Wisconsin. Just to name a few.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 3:04:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Spot on.  Thanks OP.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 3:13:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

this.  its all about that margin of fraud
but ive not noticed too much sentiment here that we shouldnt vote though.
i have no doubt itll be stolen but ill still vote.... for reasons.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 3:14:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Only where the cheat takes place. Which isn’t nation wide. It’s just in an about 10 states that matter. The rest votes blue or red no matter what. So you y guys should be knocking on doors in places like Georgia. Arizona. Wisconsin. Just to name a few.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where miraculously Harris is up by as much as +7 in many of these States,  no doubt intentionally skewed results in order to create a false perception to give the election theft plausibility.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/latest-polls
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 4:50:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Where miraculously Harris is up by as much as +7 in many of these States,  no doubt intentionally skewed results in order to create a false perception to give the election theft plausibility.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/latest-polls
View Quote

There will be shenanigans. Things like ballots under tables. Districts reporting tallies after everyone was told to go home. Mail in ballots being dropped off in bushels of 10’s of thousands only for the democrats… not one single vote for Trump.

Trump voters are already blaming republicans in red states who did nothing wrong. Politics is gay.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 5:30:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
That's a pretty charitable rating.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
3/10
That's a pretty charitable rating.

I'm too nice sometimes.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 6:33:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Who put the last three justices on the surpreme court that just screwed the liberal agenda? How do you explain that?
View Quote

Well Credit for 2 out of 3 would go to Mitch McConnell...

(1) McConnell bitch slapped Obama & the Democrats when he single handedly kept Merrick Garland OFF the SCOTUS at the tail of Obama's 2 term. This we gained Bret Cavenaugh

&

(2) McConnell bitch slapped the Democrats yet again by rushing Amy Comey Barrett onto the SCOTUS in record time before November 2020.  30 days after her nomination and 8 days before the 2020 presidential election in fact.  

I know a lot here hate McConnell but he has been a Stalwart & Solid defender of the 2nd Amendment for us for over both of Obama's terms + the Biden regime.

Y'all are really going to miss him as "Master of the Senate" when he retires soon.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 7:04:29 PM EDT
[#49]
If enough people turn out to vote, it will be super obvious when they steal it and need 140% voter turn out in order to get the numbers they need.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 7:08:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
If enough people turn out to vote, it will be super obvious when they steal it and need 140% voter turn out in order to get the numbers they need.
View Quote
vote harder, brah.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top