Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 96
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 1:25:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No Hillary conspired with corrupt FBI/DOJ/foreign intelligence (including Russians) / and whoever else to abuse government assets and frame Russia and attempt to frame Trump as colluding.

In order to cover up the truth, try to steal the election and now we are in the continuation of it to cover up all their crimes. Including the ones prior to the election in which they enriched themselves.

All the evidence points to this. None points to their narrative. None of it. Yet you will continue to spread the lies and falsehoods. It's your job after all.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Still trying to keep that whole "Hillary colluded with the Russians to hack her own campaign and setup Trump" theory going?
No Hillary conspired with corrupt FBI/DOJ/foreign intelligence (including Russians) / and whoever else to abuse government assets and frame Russia and attempt to frame Trump as colluding.

In order to cover up the truth, try to steal the election and now we are in the continuation of it to cover up all their crimes. Including the ones prior to the election in which they enriched themselves.

All the evidence points to this. None points to their narrative. None of it. Yet you will continue to spread the lies and falsehoods. It's your job after all.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 1:27:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Yeah, you're the model of objectivity...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So who was colluding with who then?

Or is the "very fake news" wrong about the investigation findings of no collusion?
The article is hanging a lot on a Republican's interpretation of "direct evidence".

No one is going to find a signed contract between Trump and Putin.  Nor a videotape of them discussing their special arrangement while sitting in a jacuzzi.  Nobody with a brain was expecting that...
No direct evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russians means there was collusion between Trump and the Russians?

Is that your conclusion?
No.

I'm stating that MAGA World is going to define "direct evidence" with the highest bar possible.  My quip about a signed contract between Trump and Putin?  If that actually existed you'd immediately see the 'tards pivot to "it's a fake I won't believe it unless there's video of the contract being signed".  Video of the contract being signed drops?  "Oh it's fake, too".  It's a self-licking ice cream cone

There's never going to be "direct evidence" because the red trucker hat crowd will keep redefining "direct evidence" to exclude the latest evidence.

Let's see what Mueller comes up with.
So if the Senate Intelligence Committee says there is no direct evidence and Mueller finds nothing then what? Isn't it pretty damning that the committee didn't find any evidence?
Then more than likely nothing happened.

I've been saying since this kicked off that I'm fine with whatever results Mueller finds.  If he says there wasn't any coordination / collusion / whatever then I'm fine with that.
Would you be disappointed though?
Nope.

I'm just curious what the investigation turns up.

That won't stop the low-information types from posting memes about "NeverTrumper" tears and whatnot.  Those morons love them some strawmen.
But you've been doing the exact same thing, just polarized. What makes your high horses legs taller?
Yeah, you're the model of objectivity...
I know that as a conservative republican I have different views than yours, and don't seek to admonish people for trying to defeat the left like you do. Maybe you could IDK, at least TRY not to shit all over republicans and conservatives in a thread for once? Is that too much to ask? Or are you just going to keep up your moby/ concern trolling/ shit posting against conservatives?
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 1:28:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just watched a video where he called out one of the dems for anti-semetic statements and a lame apology and called for her resignation or at least removal from the committee she's on.

So chalk that up on the good side, having a president that points out liberal hypocrisy.
View Quote
Hell, even dems pointed that shit out. That was sickening. She definitely should resign but won't.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 1:28:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
First President in 100+ years!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just watched a video where he called out one of the dems for anti-semetic statements and a lame apology and called for her resignation or at least removal from the committee she's on.

So chalk that up on the good side, having a president that points out liberal hypocrisy.
First President in 100+ years!
You sure about that?
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 1:29:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Still trying to keep that whole "Hillary colluded with the Russians to hack her own campaign and setup Trump" theory going?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/59063/F80D1D12-1619-43F7-A963-9D7905ACDF77_png-826833_jpg-843809.JPG
Trolling.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 1:31:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Well Flynn was charged for asking the Russians not vote to charge Israel with war crimes or start a nuclear war, and the never Trumpers loved that. Creemed for days.

They probably hate that Trump would support Jews.

This is a good meme if you like irony.

https://i.redd.it/jx13ju7t98g21.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well Flynn was charged for asking the Russians not vote to charge Israel with war crimes or start a nuclear war, and the never Trumpers loved that. Creemed for days.

They probably hate that Trump would support Jews.

This is a good meme if you like irony.

https://i.redd.it/jx13ju7t98g21.jpg
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 1:38:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Given your insider knowledge though you should be able to come up with ways to combat the left and it's hatred of all things semite, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No exactly sure the guy who "both sides" the Charlottesville protests has the moral high ground when it comes to attacking antisemitism.

MAGA World should probably just sit this one out...
What about the guy that formally recognized the capitol of Israel instead of just being a pussy about it like all the former Presidents?
I mean, you can make moral high ground arguments all you want, just because you're on the other side doesn't undo what Trump has done.
Not exactly sure how switching out the sign in front of our consulate in Jerusalem does anything to combat antisemitism here in the United States...but whatever.
Given your insider knowledge though you should be able to come up with ways to combat the left and it's hatred of all things semite, right?
Do you really not recognize that there are a whole hell of a lot of ppl who claim to be on our side who hate Jews as well?
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 1:41:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Actually both sides did have shit stirrers in Charlottesville that day. You don’t believe that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No exactly sure the guy who "both sides" the Charlottesville protests has the moral high ground when it comes to attacking antisemitism.

Actually both sides did have shit stirrers in Charlottesville that day. You don’t believe that?
The shit stirrers on "our" side were Nazi types. They are not good people or on "our side" nor should we recognize them as such.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 1:42:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Bullet must follow the "just one drop" type rule where if there is a 1% chance there's bad people 100% of them are bad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually both sides did have shit stirrers in Charlottesville that day. You don't believe that?
Bullet must follow the "just one drop" type rule where if there is a 1% chance there's bad people 100% of them are bad.
1%? LOL!
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 1:44:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yea but on your side it's rampant with hatred of isreal and false flag attacks along with people in political office.  On mine it's a statistically insignificant number.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What about the guy that formally recognized the capitol of Israel instead of just being a pussy about it like all the former Presidents?
I mean, you can make moral high ground arguments all you want, just because you're on the other side doesn't undo what Trump has done.
Not exactly sure how switching out the sign in front of our consulate in Jerusalem does anything to combat antisemitism here in the United States...but whatever.
Antisemitism is a problem on both the right and the left, bro.
Yea but on your side it's rampant with hatred of isreal and false flag attacks along with people in political office.  On mine it's a statistically insignificant number.
Your side IS the left. And False flag attacks? WTF?
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 1:46:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Percent example of how racists see what they want to see.

Normal people see a star, liberal retards see a reason to get upset because it's convenient to get PMS over a star of David (in between bouts of demanding Israel be thrown under the bus over Palestine).

God DAMN liberals are stupid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Percent example of how racists see what they want to see.

Normal people see a star, liberal retards see a reason to get upset because it's convenient to get PMS over a star of David (in between bouts of demanding Israel be thrown under the bus over Palestine).

God DAMN liberals are stupid.
Playing obtuse obviously. It's not just a star as you admitted in your post. It's the star of David.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 1:51:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I've got over 11000 posts here.  Can you quote one where I've taken a liberal policy position on anything?  Any one.

Thanks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"your side"

Yeah you're here to have a good-faith discussion.

Anyways - the last person who would ever have the moral authority to comment on....basically anything...would be Donald Trump.

Anyone else that was "both side-ing" Charlottesville can sit this one out, too.
You've dug your heels in carrying water for the left in every thread you can where Trump comes up.

Why should I assume you'd magically stop now?

"the last person who would ever have the moral authority to comment on....basically anything...would be Donald Trump."
Why? You make that claim but support it with what? He's done more good for more people in 2 years than a lot of people will ever do their whole lifetime.

I mean shit, what have you done to make your moral judgments carry any more weight than his?
I've got over 11000 posts here.  Can you quote one where I've taken a liberal policy position on anything?  Any one.

Thanks.
Well, there's the whole not liking a republican POTUS.
Who was a liberal New Yorker for his entire freaking life and supports gun control...
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 1:53:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Shit Might as well just post the link for the never trumper thread at that point, it would be MUCH easier!

eta- It's why so many posters call you bullet_spooge and crack sharia blue jokes about you and the other never_trumpers.

Do you actually think anyone outside your little echo chamber respects you as any kind of conservative, let alone  NOT a liberal?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"your side"

Yeah you're here to have a good-faith discussion.

Anyways - the last person who would ever have the moral authority to comment on....basically anything...would be Donald Trump.

Anyone else that was "both side-ing" Charlottesville can sit this one out, too.
You've dug your heels in carrying water for the left in every thread you can where Trump comes up.

Why should I assume you'd magically stop now?

"the last person who would ever have the moral authority to comment on....basically anything...would be Donald Trump."
Why? You make that claim but support it with what? He's done more good for more people in 2 years than a lot of people will ever do their whole lifetime.

I mean shit, what have you done to make your moral judgments carry any more weight than his?

Thanks.
Shit Might as well just post the link for the never trumper thread at that point, it would be MUCH easier!

eta- It's why so many posters call you bullet_spooge and crack sharia blue jokes about you and the other never_trumpers.

Do you actually think anyone outside your little echo chamber respects you as any kind of conservative, let alone  NOT a liberal?
So, you think this is all like high school, where if you're popular you're right no matter what?
Man, grow up.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 1:58:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yeah what are all these immoral things Trump has done again?

Both sides in  Charlottesville were filled with pieces of shit that are responsible for what led to everything that occurred that day. That's undeniable.

However one of them had a legitimate organized event, while the other came there to cause trouble. You can't deny they were not there to agitate. They didn't go there to have a debate and try to change minds. That's total bullshit, especially since the commie left refuses to debate anything and they constantly spew hate.
View Quote
The other side had permits that they actually did not need since counter-protests are covered under the original btw.

Both sides were pieces of shit but none of them had the right to get violent.

Trump made excuses for the the violent assholes, which was stupid as hell.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:01:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Do you really not recognize that there are a whole hell of a lot of ppl who claim to be on our side who hate Jews as well?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well you claim to be on our side, and people say you posted that you used to be a skin head, so I guess that must be true as you say.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:07:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
That's complete bullshit, no one thinks like that, and you've got it all backwards.

The majority of hate directed towards Israel is because they are a Jewish state.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well people on the extremes of the right and the left have been known to conflate support for Israel as being synonymous as support for Jews here in the United States.

You know, as if selling Israel some F-16s or something negates supporting some douche bags with Tiki torches yelling "The Jews will not replace us!".

It's basically the equivalent of a racist saying "But I have black friends!".
That's complete bullshit, no one thinks like that, and you've got it all backwards.

The majority of hate directed towards Israel is because they are a Jewish state.
Obviously, Trump is not anti-Semitic but he sure as hell seems to have a problem with brownish people...
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:08:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The other side had permits that they actually did not need since counter-protests are covered under the original btw.

Both sides were pieces of shit but none of them had the right to get violent.

Trump made excuses for the the violent assholes, which was stupid as hell.
View Quote
NO HE DIDNT
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:08:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Obviously, Trump is not anti-Semitic but he sure as hell seems to have a problem with brownish people...
View Quote
No he doesn't.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:08:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well people on the extremes of the right and the left have been known to conflate support for Israel as being synonymous as support for Jews here in the United States.

You know, as if selling Israel some F-16s or something negates supporting some douche bags with Tiki torches yelling "The Jews will not replace us!".

Says the skin head
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:11:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Well you claim to be on our side, and people say you posted that you used to be a skin head, so I guess that must be true as you say.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was never a Nazi skin. Look up the history smart guy. I don't care what Jerry Rivers has you convinced of.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:15:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Huh

I would have guessed King Ranch leather would age more gracefully

Nice truck, but the wear is...not good
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Huh

Yeah, all the older ones look like that. I looked at a few as a truck to use around my property and went with one with the microfiber seats. A 2001 Super crew with 100K on the odo a few years back. It was like new on the inside too. Still is.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:17:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Emotion and feelz is what got us 8 years of Obama, a corrupt government and $21 trillion dollars of debt.

Emotion and feelz is what will get us out of this mess too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s what happens when you vote for Representative based on feelz.

We get the Government we deserve.
Emotion and feelz is what got us 8 years of Obama, a corrupt government and $21 trillion dollars of debt.

Emotion and feelz is what will get us out of this mess too.
Yeah, it's now 22 under your hero now. So much for his campaign promises like sending the illegals back and the wall...
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:17:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It's an'04.

280,000 miles.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Huh

It's an'04.

280,000 miles.
In that case, I'm impressed
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:22:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Says the skin head
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Says the skin head
You think if I were a Nazi Skinhead I'd be posting that?
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:23:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I was never a Nazi skin. Look up the history smart guy. I don't care what Jerry Rivers has you convinced of.
View Quote
The where all kinds of skin heads in the 70's- 80's. Straight Edge, Gay Skin heads, I even remember Christian Skin heads.  And of course White Power skins.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:24:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, looking up the history as you suggest shows that it started as an anti-conservative movement, and turned into violent shitheads of many flavors.

Huh...

So were you just into the anti-conservatism, or the violent shithead-ism?
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:25:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Huh

It's an'04.

280,000 miles.
They are still nice trucks. I looked at an 04 that had to have been a contractor's truck because the leather was just as cracked with only 130k on the odo.

Outside of the wear on the interior it was pretty clean and well maintained. I kinda regret not buying it  now.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:27:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The where all kinds of skin heads in the 70's- 80's. Straight Edge, Gay Skin heads, I even remember Christian Skin heads.  And of course White Power skins.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. I was a west side Detroit skin back in about 1987, when I was 17. We used to fight the east side Nazi skins all the time. Most skins weren't all that political back then.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:28:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

So, looking up the history as you suggest shows that it started as an anti-conservative movement, and turned into violent shitheads of many flavors.

Huh...

View Quote
He's here carrying the leftists water and attacking Trump, what do you think?
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:29:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Huh...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huh...

I liked the music, the comradery, and yeah, I liked a good scrap against the Nazis and RCP types.
Who doesn't like beating the shit out of Nazis and commies? You?
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:33:16 AM EDT
[#31]
What kind of idiot goes out looking for fights?
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:36:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
What kind of idiot goes out looking for fights?
View Quote
I never went out looking for one. Commies and Nazis do. I wasn't one to back down and neither were the rest of us.
Maybe you should be asking madcap or eesmith about that sort of thing. They seem to think it's awesome and praiseworthy.

The funny part is the Nazis back then said the same shit the proud boys say now to recruit the rubes.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:39:09 AM EDT
[#33]
BTW no, I wasn't anti-conservatism. I liked Reagan and voted for GHWB when I was 18 in 1988.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:40:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I liked the music, the comradery, and yeah, I liked a good scrap against the Nazis and RCP types.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huh...

I'd rather kill them.

That's what was so satisfying about finding out the Baath party was a socialist movement (of a Nation no less). Every Baathist I mk-19'ed was another fragged pool of win for the world.

But you got in scraps cause you like music. That's cool I guess.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:40:51 AM EDT
[#35]
You sound like you are full of it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:41:44 AM EDT
[#36]
BTW sorry if it seems like I'm spamming the threads. I just will miss a few days and answer posts as I read them and I work nights so this is when I'm up and on.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:43:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'd rather kill them.

That's what was so satisfying about finding out the Baath party was a socialist movement (of a Nation no less). Every Baathist I mk-19'ed was another fragged pool of win for the world.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huh...

I'd rather kill them.

No, not just music. I'm no fan of leftists or Nazis. I know their history.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:45:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Keep in mind Madcap. I'm a cold war kid. I've got no love for leftists or commies. Even less for Nazis.

My Grandfather was a combat engineer who landed on D-Day and fought to the end. My favorite Great Uncle Hargis was hit by 6 8MM rounds on Omaha beach and that ended his war there and he carried the shrapnel left over until the day he died.
You really think I could be a Nazi after growing up hearing their stories?

But yeah, you're more popular supporting a liberal New Yorker here. You got that going for you.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:56:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Keep in mind Madcap. I'm a cold war kid. I've got no love for leftists or commies. Even less for Nazis.
View Quote
Yet, here you are day after day, posting the EXACT same things leftists do, and cheering on people posting leftists viewpoints from leftists sources.

"I've got no love for leftists or commies."

Your mountain of posts that runs counter to that makes that an unconvincing statement. Maybe you should take a step back, look at what you post and how. If you rally believe that to be true, then wouldn't the fact a SHIT TON of conservative posters here view as a liberal water carrier bother you?
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:57:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Yet, here you are day after day, posting the EXACT same things leftists do, and cheering on people posting leftists viewpoints from leftists sources.

Your mountain of posts that runs counter to that makes that an unconvincing statement. Maybe you should take a step back, look at what you post and how. If you rally believe that to be true, then wouldn't the fact a SHIT TON of conservative posters here view as a liberal water carrier bother you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I added more above.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 3:02:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I added more above.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I added more above.
You can add all you want, it's won't take anything you've said to date away.

eta- trying to borrow valor from the men in your family? Shameful.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 3:03:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Wait mountains of posts supporting the left? WTF are you smoking?

I was here 5 years before you and have consistently supported conservative values.

Prove your bullshit about my mountains of posts supporting liberal shit.

Trump is a life-long liberal. You know this.
Opposing him does not amount to supporting liberals.

That might be the case for a simpleton but you're not one of those.

Shall I post video after video of him supporting liberals and their positions, not to mention his donations to these fuckers?

He praised Hillary fucking Clinton just after she left her SOS position and said Benghazi was bullshit made up by the GOP!

WTF?
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 3:05:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I added more above.

LOL! No.

Just trying to explain to you my background as a kid.

Nevermind….

Back to ignore land.

Maybe had you actually had my background you wouldn't support liberals pretending to be republicans, you do you.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 3:09:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I added more above.

Wasting your time MC, he is so far down the rabbits hole he has become part of it....You would have a better chance of bringing a pure FBHO loving liberal to the light of conservatism,  then getting any of these guys on the right side...Screw em, let em wallow in their shame and failure...
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 3:12:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

With all the indictments and secret meetings and the people he has hired and had to get rid of, I think we're a bit beyond that.
Personally though, I really wish it wasn't true and none of this would have happened. Trump is obviously guilty of obstruction and witness tampering at the very least right now.
View Quote
If the Never_Trumpers had had their way, Hillery would be prez and none of what's being discussed would be.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 3:18:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Wasting your time MC, he is so far down the rabbits hole he has become part of it....You would have a better chance of bringing a pure FBHO loving liberal to the light of conservatism,  then getting any of these guys on the right side...Screw em, let em wallow in their shame and failure...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I added more above.

Sad part is, those with no shame don't know enough to know they've failed.

-eta yea you're right after 2 years you think they'd get a clue. It is a waste of time.

I'm popping smoke on this thread, thread title should remove "good" from it to acknowledge it's pity party echo chamber status.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 3:18:37 AM EDT
[#47]
BTW, Trump has caved on the wall that Mexico was gonna pay for. What a surprise!

Whatever happened to his second amendment coalition and his coalition to send all the illegals back within 2 years?

How's that assault on our second amendment rights ending coming along?

????
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 3:19:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

If the Never_Trumpers had had their way, Hillery would be prez and none of what's being discussed would be.
View Quote
Bullshit, if NT's had their way, someone Cruz would be POTUS, not an almost lifelong NYC liberal.

LOL, you guys see Hitlery  around ever corner. Sad.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 3:19:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I added more above.

You got that right! LOL!
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 3:23:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Bullshit, if NT's had their way, someone Cruz would be POTUS, not an almost lifelong NYC liberal.

LOL, you guys see Hitlery  around ever corner. Sad.
View Quote
Page / 96
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top