Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 19
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 3:53:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I find it telling Cruz is hedging on Trump's Muslim immigration idea.  It's almost like he doesn't want to burn the Trump bridge in the event Trump get's the nomination and Cruz wants to be his VP.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
TRUMP/CRUZ 2016!

I find it telling Cruz is hedging on Trump's Muslim immigration idea.  It's almost like he doesn't want to burn the Trump bridge in the event Trump get's the nomination and Cruz wants to be his VP.

Possibly.  Or Cruz is not a weenie like the other Republicans blasting Trump.

Trump's basic premise is right.  Specifics can be modified but there is no reason to accept muslim ideologues into this country...or any Western country at this time.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 4:10:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
How would this be implemented exactly?

It's the details...
View Quote

when they line up in a foreign country airport for flight here,  hand them a ham sammich, instruct them to denounce allah as a fraud and Mo as a pedophile. If they pass the might not be muslim.

Or follow the Full Metal Jacket mantra for well disciplined VC.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 4:11:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Trump's basic premise is right.  Specifics can be modified but there is no reason to accept muslim ideologues into this country...or any Western country at this time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
TRUMP/CRUZ 2016!

My personal favorite from the Republican Trump Hate Train was Lindsay Graham.  He went on a 10+ Tweet rant which included urging his followers (yeah, I'm surprised he has followers, too) to Tweet Trump "Go to hell!"
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 4:16:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

My personal favorite from the Republican Trump Hate Train was Lindsay Graham.  He went on a 10+ Tweet rant which included urging his followers (yeah, I'm surprised he has followers, too) to Tweet Trump "Go to hell!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
TRUMP/CRUZ 2016!

You've got to hand it to Trump.  He certainly knows how to grab the headlines and table the subject of the debate.  

I guess some of the GOPe and other candidates are a bit pissed that he is hogging the limelight.

I would imagine others are waiting for him to trample over his own dick and have been waiting for longer than expected for the anti-Trump outrage to really kick in.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 4:48:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Alright, we're starting to see a bit of a debate open up on Muslim immigration.  Trump is remarkable in his ability to start and own a debate.  It's amazing.

Trump is forcing politicians to take sides and that is useful for seeing their true colors.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/trump-muslims-gop-support-216548
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 4:58:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TRUMP/CRUZ 2016!

That's rich coming from the candidate whose sole campaign point is "ISIS is a threat, we must do something about them!  I'm prepared to put troops on the ground and do whatever it takes!"
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 5:01:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That's rich coming from the candidate whose sole campaign point is "ISIS is a threat, we must do something about them!  I'm prepared to put troops on the ground and do whatever it takes!"
View Quote

Why is Lindsay Graham even running for president?  I mean that seriously.  Who wants him to be president?  Who is excited by a meek closeted squish like Graham?  He sounds like a dolt.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 5:01:03 PM EDT
[#8]
No tourists either?  NOPE

No foreign students?  NOPE
No visiting researchers, lol as if there are any NOPE

no employees from other countries that work for U.S. corporations being stationed here for a few years NOPE

So basically "Fortress USA" with nobody allowed in ever, at all? NOPE not until Islam reforms  itself to the 21st century, Believe me we won't miss them, we'll be just fine.

Considering that the only way to prevent muslims from coming in is by asking people "are you a muslim" Not true.

- the only way to make sure you are not getting ANY is to basically close U.S. borders permanently. Also not true

Otherwise, the ONLY muslims you're going to keep out are the law abiding and honest ones. So what? The radical ARE THEIR PROBLEM TO SOLVE.

All the potential terrorists will just claim to be Christian, Jews, Zoroastrians, athetists, Meh maybe maybe not but unless the emigrate to say to London, and stay there  few years and then try....but  its now become quite a bit harder to come to the USA a play reindeer games now isn't it? Which is the point.

John Walker Lindt didn't look like some swarthy middle eastern guy wearing pajamas, did he? So? Nothing is perfect but some thing are "more perfect" than others. This is definitely "more perfect" than what we do now, which is NOTHING.

No one has  right to come here, this country exists for US people not anyone else, we have the right to choose who comes here, when and how and how many or NONE AT ALL if we so desire. Its called being a sovereign nation.

Why do you hate American and want to see them killed, Why do you worry so much about people who want to kill you?

So to actually accomplish the "no more muslims" we'd need to completely shut down all U.S. borders permanently. lol sophistic hyperbole

Which not only would never actually happen (given Congress and reality), but also would have all sorts of incredibly unpleasant ramifications for the economy. You know, the economy that Trump says he's going to fix. lol  I highly doubt that excluding Muslims form the USA is going to have any ill effects on out economy, and too but it's only temporary until we get a handle on things.  right under Obama we've got nothing but an open spigot.

For the record, I don't have a problem with someone saying "no more immigration and foreign students from muslim countries (fine by me

I don't even have a problem with someone saying "no more immigration, period" Good

That's fine. Those are valid political views, and are things that actually COULD be implemented - and a rational conversation could be had about the pros and cons of such positions.

But for a politician to say no more muslims allowed to enter the U.S. is impossible to have a serious or rational conversation about, because it wouldn't have any actual effect on the problem we need to solve. lol.... One is the other.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/8/2015 5:09:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Why is Lindsay Graham even running for president?  I mean that seriously.  Who wants him to be president?  Who is excited by a meek closeted squish like Graham?  He sounds like a dolt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because GOPE wants to siphon off some votes in an early primary state from the "leaders"....which don't include their favorite candidate.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 5:17:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 12/8/2015 5:28:30 PM EDT
[#11]

My first reaction to "kill em all" comments like that are "If you feel that strongly about it, what's stopping you?"

They want other people to die, but they want a third party kill in their name.   Not do it themselves.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 5:30:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

My first reaction to "kill em all" comments like that are "If you feel that strongly about it, what's stopping you?"

They want other people to die, but they want a third party kill in their name.   Not do it themselves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Huh, kinda like moderate Muslims.....funny how that works
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 5:32:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's true of all Muslims except for the ones who don't want a third party to kill in their name.

Funny how that works.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 5:41:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It's a sound argument, because there is no way to determine a person's philosophical leanings other than by asking them. You have pretty good insight into a Syrian refugees leanings if his name is Mohammed.
Farook (SB shooter) and Nidal Hasan (Fort Hood shooter) were both born in the US. Yes, but their parents were not.
Can you prove that you are not a Muslim? Prove? No, but anyone who talks to me would realize I wasn't within minutes.
Every case should be treated individually. We should apply heuristics, and take into account the behaviour of populations.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/8/2015 5:46:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You've got to hand it to Trump.  He certainly knows how to grab the headlines and table the subject of the debate.  

I guess some of the GOPe and other candidates are a bit pissed that he is hogging the limelight.

I would imagine others are waiting for him to trample over his own dick and have been waiting for longer than expected for the anti-Trump outrage to really kick in.
View Quote

Part of it is that people are tired of the same old PC talk. Trump can recover from stepping on his dick because the others look so weak with the tip-toeing around the issues PC talk.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 5:51:48 PM EDT
[#16]

welladjusted.jpg
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 5:53:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Obama's plant speaks again just in time to take the focus off of him. I swear this half wit is a dem plant.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 5:54:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It's true of all Muslims except for the ones who don't want a third party to kill in their name.

Funny how that works.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny how that works.

Whatever you say guy, I look forward to all the Muslims diming out all the terrorists, and am thankful that we won't have anymore innocents killed
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 5:54:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a sound argument, because there is no way to determine a person's philosophical leanings other than by asking them. You have pretty good insight into a Syrian refugees leanings if his name is Mohammed.
Farook (SB shooter) and Nidal Hasan (Fort Hood shooter) were both born in the US. Yes, but their parents were not.
Can you prove that you are not a Muslim? Prove? No, but anyone who talks to me would realize I wasn't within minutes.
Every case should be treated individually. We should apply heuristics, and take into account the behaviour of populations.

So you can't really prove you aren't a Muslim, can you?
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 6:08:08 PM EDT
[#20]

Twitter handle is "@bathinginblood".

I've never seen so much hate speech being spewed on Twitter as I have from all of the liberal idiots calling for Trump's assassination, death to NRA members, etc.

Link Posted: 12/8/2015 6:31:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I've never seen so much hate speech being spewed on Twitter as I have from all of the liberal idiots calling for Trump's assassination, death to NRA members, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's surprising and it's not surprising.  The left is supposed to be the peacenik party but they become incredibly violent when someone espouses a view different from the party line.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 6:54:11 PM EDT
[#22]

lol.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 6:56:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It's surprising and it's not surprising.  The left is supposed to be the peacenik party but they become incredibly violent when someone espouses a view different from the party line.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The left is FULL of rage that they NEVER intend to act out in real life. They are huge pussies, they're just super angry under the surface.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 9:41:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That cute little Pakistani girl that was shot in the head by the Taliban (Malala Yousafzai), who is globally recognized as an anti-Islamist activist is to now be considered a non-welcome terrorist, because she's Muslim?

Decorated Muslim American military members who fought against AQ and the Taliban are to be treated as terrorists?

One of our greatest allies against ISIS, King Abdullah of Jordan (and his hot American born wife) should be considered a terrorist and banned from entry, because he is Muslim?

That's brilliant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm on the side that doesn't discriminate against a certain group of Americans simply because of their religious beliefs. Because, that's like as un-American as you can get. There are better solutions out there than singling out a particular group of Americans who have committed no crime. If that scrutiny were to be applied to any of use we could scream about the unconstitutional nature of it all.

...and since you want to talk about picking sides, I fought radical Islam in Afghanistan what exactly have you done?

And after fighting Islam in Afghanistan, you want to import terrorists to America.

Sheer genius .

That cute little Pakistani girl that was shot in the head by the Taliban (Malala Yousafzai), who is globally recognized as an anti-Islamist activist is to now be considered a non-welcome terrorist, because she's Muslim?

Decorated Muslim American military members who fought against AQ and the Taliban are to be treated as terrorists?

One of our greatest allies against ISIS, King Abdullah of Jordan (and his hot American born wife) should be considered a terrorist and banned from entry, because he is Muslim?

That's brilliant.

Doubling down on the strawman argument I see.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 9:53:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Trump called her out by name tonight.  It was awesome.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Katy Tur @KatyTurNBC

Loud Black Lives Matter Protestors at Trump SC event

Katy Tur @KatyTurNBC

Standing ovation for Trump's Muslim ban

Trump called her out by name tonight.  It was awesome.

I learned something today.  That tranny that attacked Ben Shapiro on the Dr Drew show is her dad.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 9:55:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm on the side that doesn't discriminate against a certain group of Americans simply because of their religious beliefs. Because, that's like as un-American as you can get. There are better solutions out there than singling out a particular group of Americans who have committed no crime. If that scrutiny were to be applied to any of use we could scream about the unconstitutional nature of it all.

...and since you want to talk about picking sides, I fought radical Islam in Afghanistan what exactly have you done?

And after fighting Islam in Afghanistan, you want to import terrorists to America.

Sheer genius .

That's brilliant.

Nothing strawman about it.  If you ban Muslims from entering, that's the way it would be.  (minus the US Citizens, now that he refined the statement).

Link Posted: 12/8/2015 10:08:47 PM EDT
[#27]
trumps supporters don't think very far ahead.

this is unenforceable.

if he would have said lets hold off immigration from a few hotbed areas until we get a better system in place that would be fine but he went full retard.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 10:08:51 PM EDT
[#28]

I really do not see a problem with this?

Do any of you know what Trump is even doing?

He is playing the Libtard Media and making them show their true colors to the American people.

He even outed more than half of the Republican candidates. You will see their numbers really start to tank really soon.

The media and the GOPe's are not going to be able to stop the "Donald", the Trump voters are still going to vote for "Hitler".
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 10:12:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I really do not see a problem with this?

Do any of you know what Trump is even doing?

He is playing the Libtard Media and making them show their true colors to the American people.

He even outed more than half of the Republican candidates. You will see their numbers really start to tank really soon.

The media and the GOPe's are not going to be able to stop the "Donald", the Trump voters are still going to vote for "Hitler".
View Quote
i'm sure right-wing talk radio and blogs are loving this but its not gonna win the general election. liberals and Islamists looked terrible the past month or so but now the republican base took the focus back onto themselves and it was a bad move.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 10:12:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Hamas Terrorists Complain About Trump’s Immigration Policy

TEL AVIV – Palestinian terrorist organizations did not take kindly to Donald Trump’s call for a “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on.”

Responding to Trump’s proposal, Ismail Radwan, a Hamas leader and spokesman in Gaza, told Breitbart Jerusalem: “We do not estimate that the current U.S. administration, any administration, will implement these racist suggestions. This is a pathetic attempt to attribute terror exclusively to Muslims.”

Radwan, whose group’s charter calls for the murder of Jews and the destruction of Israel, lectured Trump: “Islam is a religion of peace, a religion which opposes bloodshed.”

View Quote
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 10:21:03 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

TEL AVIV – Palestinian terrorist organizations did not take kindly to Donald Trump’s call for a “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on.”

Responding to Trump’s proposal, Ismail Radwan, a Hamas leader and spokesman in Gaza, told Breitbart Jerusalem: “We do not estimate that the current U.S. administration, any administration, will implement these racist suggestions. This is a pathetic attempt to attribute terror exclusively to Muslims.”

Radwan, whose group’s charter calls for the murder of Jews and the destruction of Israel, lectured Trump: “Islam is a religion of peace, a religion which opposes bloodshed.”

Link Posted: 12/8/2015 10:26:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
trumps supporters don't think very far ahead.

this is unenforceable.

if he would have said lets hold off immigration from a few hotbed areas until we get a better system in place that would be fine but he went full retard.
View Quote

Trump is no further from what can or cannot be constitutional than his opponents.

Link Posted: 12/8/2015 10:35:57 PM EDT
[#33]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

What the hell did I just read?  Hamas doesn't like Trump, eh?  Sounds like a plus to me.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 10:41:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 10:42:45 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

He was a Democrat, bro, the rules don't apply to the left.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 10:45:17 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

Carter banned a classification of people based on the fact that the country they came from had just taken US hostages.  He stopped immigration from a country, not an entire religion that spans the entire globe

Link Posted: 12/8/2015 10:48:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Carter banned a classification of people based on the fact that the country they came from had just taken US hostages.  He stopped immigration from a country, not an entire religion that spans the entire globe

View All Quotes
Quoted:

he banned everyone from a particular country, good and bad. Doesn't that sound familiar?
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 10:52:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

he banned everyone from a particular country, good and bad. Doesn't that sound familiar?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is precedent for denying immigration from specific countries. There is no history of denying immigration for a religion.  How would you know what religion people belong to?
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 10:54:19 PM EDT
[#39]
A steady flow of Islamic immigration is important to many people. I'd like to hear numbers from conservatives on how many Americans they are willing to sacrifice to secure it. From the left, perhaps how many Muslims they support blowing up overseas instead of harmlessly denying access here.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 10:55:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

There is precedent for denying immigration from specific countries. There is no history of denying immigration for a religion.  How would you know what religion people belong to?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are wrong. Christian Syrians are being denied immigration as we speak.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:05:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Boom, head shot.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:07:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are we denying Christians from Europe?  South America?  Other areas?  

Trump made a blanket statement that we would deny ALL MUSLIMS
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:11:43 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Huma, is that you?
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:13:55 PM EDT
[#44]
What part of this is problematic?
"Mr. Trump stated, "Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump"
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:14:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Huma, is that you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Huma, is that you?

Oh for fuck's sake.  Here we go again.  

God forbid if not everyone humps Trump

Can you tell me how he is going to identify these muslims?
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:15:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I have noted before that modern day racists are one or more of the following:

1)  Media
2) Liberals
3)  Blacks.

By the same token, liberals are full of hate as we see in these "kill" comments.

I don't advocate killing liberals.   I want to defeat them politically since they are inherently bad for America, have destroyed the black family and generally are worthless pieces of human debris.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:18:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Forget the "religion" aspect.  It is an ideology that is incompatible with Western cultures/countries.   They have ZERO right to enter the USA.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:18:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huma, is that you?

My post, was because I countered every false argument you made with facts and yet you moved the goal post. Troll somebody else.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:20:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

And that is in our national security interests.   Of course if you want our culture destroyed from within as is happening in Europe and you don't mind American citizens being killed by muslims then your viewpoint has merit.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:20:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

My post, was because I countered every false argument you made with facts and yet you moved the goal post. Troll somebody else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huma, is that you?

I didn't set the goal post.  Your boy Trump did.  HE is the one that said that muslims would be denied entry into the US...even if they are US citizens.

Keep humpin'
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top