Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 24
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 8:50:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What gun or gun related items were banned by a federal agency while Obama was President?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Since Trump has been in office, what gun and or gun related items has been banned by what federal agency?

What law has been passed by Congress that bans anything since Trump has been in office. (for that matter when FBHO was in office)
What gun or gun related items were banned by a federal agency while Obama was President?
None.  They were too busy being sold like hot cakes.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 8:50:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 8:50:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
How did he cost Florida last time?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump needs to back off guns.  He is winning at so many other things.  I would  hate for him to royally SCREW UP AGAIN.  He cost Florida last time.

DON'T BE  A DICK DONALD.
Spelled it out in a post in this thread.  Feel free to read through the thread.  @Dana1972
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 8:53:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Then say it all you want.  YOU MISSED THE POINT THOUGH, DIDN'T YOU?

When you have a choad swallowing butt pirate running your country, regardless of how right or wrong you are, you don't get to dog on our guy.  And Trump has done a lotta good things.  This gun thing is plaguing him.  That is troubling because I am close to a single issue voter.

Feel free to take up residence in Canadia if you prefer their ways to our though.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Of course it doesn't make sense to a fucking life-long Democrat billionaire from NYC that has #NYValues.

BETACuck.  
SHUT UP CANUCK  You got no dog in this fight.
I do and TT is right.

When you have a choad swallowing butt pirate running your country, regardless of how right or wrong you are, you don't get to dog on our guy.  And Trump has done a lotta good things.  This gun thing is plaguing him.  That is troubling because I am close to a single issue voter.

Feel free to take up residence in Canadia if you prefer their ways to our though.....
We had a choad swallowing Muslim butt pirate running our country for 8 years.....
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 8:54:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm confused.  So an Arfcommer in the US can attack Trudeau for [whatever] but an Arfcommer in Canada can't attack Trump for trying to infringe on the 1st and 2nd Amendments because Trump is "our" guy?  Weird.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Of course it doesn't make sense to a fucking life-long Democrat billionaire from NYC that has #NYValues.

BETACuck.  
I do and TT is right.

When you have a choad swallowing butt pirate running your country, regardless of how right or wrong you are, you don't get to dog on our guy. And Trump has done a lotta good things.  This gun thing is plaguing him.  That is troubling because I am close to a single issue voter.

I'm confused.  So an Arfcommer in the US can attack Trudeau for [whatever] but an Arfcommer in Canada can't attack Trump for trying to infringe on the 1st and 2nd Amendments because Trump is "our" guy?  Weird.
Yeah, cause Canada
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 8:54:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BETACuck.  
I do and TT is right.

Donny seems to agree with Canada's ways on guns. I do not agree with either and I will damned well bitch about it.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 8:54:50 AM EDT
[#7]
How unfortunate that all y’all’s girl lost.

This is President Trump at his multidimensional chess playing best.  He is literally inerrant.  Just wait, all you naysayers will see.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 8:55:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Like they looked into slide fire stocks...

View Quote
How is that company doing these days?
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 8:55:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump needs to back off guns.  He is winning at so many other things.  I would  hate for him to royally SCREW UP AGAIN.  He cost Florida last time.

DON'T BE  A DICK DONALD.
By not calling scott a cunt, by not calling out the parkland media circus as just that, by not clearly stating that nut jobs are not going to cost americans rights earned with blood.   Crazy people are not going to be the mechanism that you people use to screw over the law abiding.  any of that vs. spreading ass cheeks.  by not calling it out as a mid term driven, go vote white soccer mom, scare tactic pile of horse shit pimped by ny dems in their snowbird yankee fucked state.

their feelz took over, and in a wave of estrogen power lawmaking rules changed in fl for age of purchase and state can take your shit with red flag if some tinder slut says your are a bad bad man.

his utility to me is appointing conservative justices, not fucking up gun law, and it would be nice if he used the same energy directed at muller to kick gun controllers once in a while.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 8:55:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

We had a choad swallowing Muslim butt pirate running our country for 8 years.....
View Quote
And I would still tell foreigners to mind their own business.  Especially if their leader was doing less for the world and our country.  That second sentence may not have applied for our previous guy though.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 8:55:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Since Trump has been in office, what gun and or gun related items has been banned by what federal agency?

What law has been passed by Congress that bans anything since Trump has been in office. (for that matter when FBHO was in office)
View Quote
None... but they know that.   It is just another thread where the rabid nevertrump clowns furiously masturbate each other in desperate hope to finally be vindicated.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 8:55:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yeah, cause Canada
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BETACuck.  
I do and TT is right.

When you have a choad swallowing butt pirate running your country, regardless of how right or wrong you are, you don't get to dog on our guy. And Trump has done a lotta good things.  This gun thing is plaguing him.  That is troubling because I am close to a single issue voter.

Yeah, cause Canada
The logic checks out.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 8:55:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Zero but it won't stop the mouth breathers from filling this thread up with 25 pages of derp.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 8:56:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Donny seems to agree with Canada's ways on guns. I do not agree with either and I will damned well bitch about it.
View Quote
And I never once suggested YOU shut up about it.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 8:56:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Fuck trump.
View Quote
Sorry. Maybe your girl will run again in 2020.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 8:57:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got a link for proof of that or are you just being nasty to TT because he's right and deep down you know it?

He bitches about Trudy all the time.
Cat got your tongue now?
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 8:57:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The logic checks out.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BETACuck.  
I do and TT is right.

Yeah, cause Canada
The logic checks out.  
Murica >>>>Canada

Proof
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 8:58:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It really irritates me when you are critical of our president, when you have that deep throating man child running your country.

Why don't you sweep your own back porch?  Just sayin....

Our guy has done a lot more good for the world than your effeminate fake eye brow wearing butt pirate.
View Quote
It's not personal -- it's only business.

If Cruz or Paul or Santorum had won and said this exact same thing, I'd try to crucify them as well.

Absolutely no offense intended but the reason why it irritates you when I'm critical of the President is because you are heavily invested in the man, Donald Trump, while I am heavily invested in the principles of personal freedom and personal responsibility.

The man himself, or really any man, is essentially meaningless -- ONLY principles matter at this point.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 8:58:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Pattern...

1. The left comes up with a crisis.
2. Instead of fighting them and giving them attention, he says: "This is concerning, my administration will look into it."
3. They "look into it." Indefinitely.
4. The left's little pet cause dies on the vine.
View Quote
Yep. But most people aren’t smart enough to figure that out .
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 8:59:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Sorry your gal lost

BTW I told every single one of you. All you could do in return is diarrhea platitudes.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:00:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The media keeps showing a 3D printed plastic pistol.  I assume .22lr.   Does anyone know if this is legit? can you really load a cartridge into it and it not explode in your hand?   I also assume a single 22lr is still going to show on a metal detector.

8nBAIT
View Quote
a good hand held metal detector from 2 decades ago will catch the spring inside a "lobster claw clasp" on a gold necklace. i would be willing to bet today's version could pick up a "plastic gun".
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:00:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Zero but it won't stop the mouth breathers from filling this thread up with 25 pages of derp.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you live in a vacuum where you believe the U.S. Presidents power is limited to what a 3 letter agency did or didn't do?  Or what congress did or didn't do?

Trump directly INFLUENCED the Florida action.  Maybe Wayne LaPierre influenced Trump, but that doesn't matter so much.  Trump told me NOBODY was stronger on the 2nd amendment.

And right now this is the only thing I am mad at Trump about.  There are people stronger on the 2nd amendment.  I am not sure that Wayne LaPierre is one of them.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:00:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Tonight at his rally in Tampa Fl. he will boast and brag how strong he is on 2A support and all the people will cheer joyfully.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:01:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Cat got your tongue now?
View Quote
Canadian got yours?  If so I bet he is enjoying it.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:01:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
it seems like he keeps looking for "direction" from the nra. i want my president to listen to concern of america's gun owners. isn't the nra the voice of america's gun owners?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DON'T BE  A DICK DONALD.
it seems like he keeps looking for "direction" from the nra. i want my president to listen to concern of america's gun owners. isn't the nra the voice of america's gun owners?
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/nra-spokesperson-dana-loesch-hails-freedom-innovation-untraceable-diy-guns/

In a new video from NRA spokesperson Dana Loesch, the guns are hailed as symbols of “freedom and innovation.”

She argued simultaneously that there are already laws that stop criminals and abusers from getting guns and that it would be impossible to stop criminals and abusers from getting guns.

“To try to restrict this is as unenforceable as trying to institute bans on magazine capacity,” Loesch said. “You just need simple shop skills to be able to do it in your garage… it’s absolutely enforceable… there are laws on the books that regulate that. Pretty much every part of firearm
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:01:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Pffft. What are you going to do? Vote democrat? Third party?

He's got your vote in '20. He knows it and you know it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If he wants to fuck with the base, this is how you fuck with the base.
Pffft. What are you going to do? Vote democrat? Third party?

He's got your vote in '20. He knows it and you know it.
He's losing his God Emperor status playing to the middle. A challenger will appear.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:02:15 AM EDT
[#27]
I lold
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:02:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
And the NRA is telling him to ban shit left and right.  The NRA does not speak for me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the NRA is telling him to ban shit left and right.  The NRA does not speak for me.
See above, Einstein.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:03:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

If Cruz or Paul or Santorum had won and said this exact same thing, I'd try to crucify them as well.

Absolutely no offense intended but the reason why it irritates you when I'm critical of the President is because you are heavily invested in the man, Donald Trump, while I am heavily invested in the principles of personal freedom and personal responsibility.

The man himself, or really any man, is essentially meaningless -- ONLY principles matter at this point.  
View Quote
Here is a principle for you, MIND YOUR CANADIAN BUSINESS.  Foreigners meddling in our affairs and trying to sway opinions kinda pisses me off.

YOU ARE A FOREIGNER.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:03:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
were we not begging for a president who would listen to the nra just a couple years ago? i think we got just what we had wanted. finally, a president who actually listens to the nra.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What a massive dumbass. I can’t wait to see his loyalists defend this.
were we not begging for a president who would listen to the nra just a couple years ago? i think we got just what we had wanted. finally, a president who actually listens to the nra.
No, I've been wanting a POTUS who wholeheartedly supports the US Constitution, especially the 2nd.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:03:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

says the guy that posted "How did he cost Florida last time?"

Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:05:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Here is a principle for you, MIND YOUR CANADIAN BUSINESS.  Foreigners meddling in our affairs and trying to sway opinions kinda pisses me off.

YOU ARE A FOREIGNER.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

YOU ARE A FOREIGNER.
And? Do you not have strong opinions on what Mexico is doing? Would you not be annoyed if Canada's favorite soy boy was taking guns?
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:05:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

oh, maybe i mis-remembered i thought there was a huge thread about we should love the nra, and the nra was against banning bump stocks, and against raising the legal age of long gun purchase, and against the taking fire arms from 450 people before due process, and how we should all re-up memberships, and campaign ads everywhere talking about $600 lifetime memberships. i must have been mistaken.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:05:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
NRA needs to back off on gun control.  Trump doesn't know dick about guns and will only do what NRA says is OK.  This is all NRA, just like bumpstocks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DON'T BE  A DICK DONALD.
NRA needs to back off on gun control.  Trump doesn't know dick about guns and will only do what NRA says is OK.  This is all NRA, just like bumpstocks.
And the NRA has already come out in support of them...
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:06:43 AM EDT
[#35]
In before due process
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:07:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
87d chess on a glass table with Marion Hammer, boys he has this under control. Also if the NRA does not come out on this in a big way, I'm done with them.
View Quote
i bet their pockets will be bigly as a motherfucker. don't forget the $600 nra lifetime membership offered through here.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:07:08 AM EDT
[#37]
He'll walk it back (somewhat) and give everyone the opportunity to say "What he meant was..."
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:07:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
And? Do you not have strong opinions on what Mexico is doing? Would you not be annoyed if Canada's favorite soy boy was taking guns?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YOU ARE A FOREIGNER.
I am not posting in Mexican forums telling them to elect somebody else or telling them their president sucks.

I might be saying build a wall, 10ft higher, I have also never said on a Mexican based forum.  But that is a difference you appear unable to distinguish.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:07:25 AM EDT
[#39]
So worst case:  The ATF meme becomes reality.

Best case:  Another porn star comes forward and diverts his attention
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:07:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Choad swallowing...

The correct term is: "cock-gobbler".

JTurd is a fucking cock-gobbler.  

It's funny but it's also true.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:08:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Ended carry restrictions in national parks
View Quote
It was snuck in / put in as a poison pill for another bill and passed.  Yes, it is a positive, but one that doesn't affect me.

The 7N6 and import ban stuff personally affected me.  And it was done for no reason other than to spite gun owners.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:08:38 AM EDT
[#42]
This really worries me about kit guns
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:09:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
This issue is proving to be an incredible 1A and 2A litmus test. A lot of people are failing spectacularly.

Make no mistake, if anti-gunners get their way on this, it will be illegal to even 3D model gun parts. That's all the files in question are... a collection of .STL and .OBJ files. They're not even inherently printable or able to be machined without loading them into a slicer or CAM application.
View Quote
What does this mean in English?
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:09:48 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
And I would still tell foreigners to mind their own business.  Especially if their leader was doing less for the world and our country.  That second sentence may not have applied for our previous guy though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, you defended the hell out of Obongo when 'furriners' would attack him...
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:11:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
None... but they know that.   It is just another thread where the rabid nevertrump clowns furiously masturbate each other in desperate hope to finally be vindicated.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He passed stronger background checks that even Obongo couldn't get passed after Newtown.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:11:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This issue is proving to be an incredible 1A and 2A litmus test. A lot of people are failing spectacularly.

Make no mistake, if anti-gunners get their way on this, it will be illegal to even 3D model gun parts. That's all the files in question are... a collection of .STL and .OBJ files. They're not even inherently printable or able to be machined without loading them into a slicer or CAM application.
In super plain english - "How useful are GPS coordinates without a map?"
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:12:25 AM EDT
[#47]
I like Trump as president, and will vote for him in 2020, but holy fuck he needs to stop cutting his dick off over guns. What a goddamn retard. This isn't fucking acceptable.

He needs to knock this shit off.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:13:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Maybe it's not the case, but this is still what I think is happening.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:13:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Fucking boomers
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:13:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pattern...

1. The left comes up with a crisis.
2. Instead of fighting them and giving them attention, he says: "This is concerning, my administration will look into it."
3. They "look into it." Indefinitely.
4. The left's little pet cause dies on the vine.
+1

these threads are always the best.
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top