Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 12:47:04 AM EDT
[#1]
For somebody who you guys think is going to get Hillary elected, he sure seems to be polling better than all the other clowns currently running.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 12:49:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For somebody who you guys think is going to get Hillary elected, he sure seems to be polling better than all the other clowns currently running.
View Quote

Source? Or are the Trumpeters going to continue to say this with no polling data to support it?
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 12:50:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Way too early... I seem to remember Perry was way ahead in the polls as well
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 12:50:37 AM EDT
[#4]
She lost a lot of respect I had for her..........
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 12:52:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Source? Or are the Trumpeters going to continue to say this with no polling data to support it?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quite a few online polls, but those are unscientific in the eyes of the great GOP worshipers.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 12:53:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quite a few online polls, but those are unscientific in the eyes of the great GOP worshipers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, I worship the GOP, Lol

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 12:55:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was not refering to you but if the shoe fits, lace that fucker up.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 1:01:22 AM EDT
[#8]

Fox News Couldn't Kill Trump’s Momentum and May Have Only Made It Stronger

Judging by Thursday’s electric debate, he may have sensed his true opponent before anyone else had a clue: the network.

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 1:03:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 1:04:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Except for where it matters ..... against Hillary.

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 1:10:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You mean like the time he said Hillary is bought and paid for? You guys do know if trump would have stayed out of the race Hillary would have been a shoe in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is doing exactly what he needs to do to get Hillary elected President.  No doubt left in my mind.

You mean like the time he said Hillary is bought and paid for? You guys do know if trump would have stayed out of the race Hillary would have been a shoe in.

Hillary's campaign is in the process of imploding for reasons due solely to her, and Trump's antics are helping distract the public from it.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 1:11:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Trump is doing exactly what he needs to do to get Hillary elected President.  No doubt left in my mind.
View Quote

I have alwas said he is a Moby.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 1:16:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Absolutely a plant at this point.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 1:18:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

So with a little pressure, Trump can be easily and predictably manipulated to respond in precisely a way to make him look bad?

Gosh.  What a negotiator.  He'll be a tiger against Putin...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did he respond poorly?  Yes, but he also responded the way she hoped he would, just as they hoped he'd raise his hand on the third party question.  The whole debate was a sham.

So with a little pressure, Trump can be easily and predictably manipulated to respond in precisely a way to make him look bad?

Gosh.  What a negotiator.  He'll be a tiger against Putin...

Holy crap, this.

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 1:25:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In politics, the first horse out of the gate usually loses.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 1:28:29 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote

Donald is almost 70, and has already "shot his ego load" many times over...this man has already lived more and done more and tasted more than most any here could ever  imagine or dream of.  But he's also old enough to actually remember when America was truly great, and I truly believe, in his sunset, he is sincere in wanting to take a stab at running this broken, fucked up ship. And God knows this guy knows how to captain a ship. That is, sincerely, all I got on this.

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 1:29:09 AM EDT
[#17]

double tap

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 1:29:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 1:29:36 AM EDT
[#19]
He is an absolute egomaniac. If he falls to the wayside , I believe he will lash out in a temper and do everything in his power to "punish" ANYONE who runs as a Republican. Don't matter who it is, he will do everything in his power to sabotage them. It could be the most conservative candidate ever, his ego will not allow anyone else to take his spot.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 1:30:22 AM EDT
[#20]

As much as I do not trust the Moby aka Trump.She deserves it.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 1:31:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Donald is almost 70, and has already "shot his ego load" many times over...this man has already lived more and done more and tasted more than most any here could ever  imagine or dream.  But he's also old enough to actually remember when America was truly great, and I truly believe, in his sunset, he is sincere in wanting to take a stab at running this broken, fucked up ship. And God knows this guy knows how to captain a ship. That is, sincerely, all I got on this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Donald is almost 70, and has already "shot his ego load" many times over...this man has already lived more and done more and tasted more than most any here could ever  imagine or dream.  But he's also old enough to actually remember when America was truly great, and I truly believe, in his sunset, he is sincere in wanting to take a stab at running this broken, fucked up ship. And God knows this guy knows how to captain a ship. That is, sincerely, all I got on this.

So, his love and concern for the country ..... is that what prompted him to donate the campaigns of Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Rahm Emmanuel, Harry Reid, and Andrew Cuomo?

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 1:32:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

When she is feeling really down and out I hope she remember she can end it quickly by jumping in front of a train.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 1:33:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
He's secured the creepy, woman-hating older guy vote.
View Quote

She's hot.

He's secured the vote of the not-hot chubby jealous chicks as well.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 1:33:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

So, his love and concern for the country ..... is that what prompted him to donate the campaigns of Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Rahm Emmanuel, Harry Reid, and Andrew Cuomo?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He said he did that in the best intrest of what he was currently President of. The Trump Organization.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 1:35:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

When she is feeling really down and out I hope she remember she can end it quickly by jumping in front of a train.
View Quote

I was kind of hoping for a smut video.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 1:35:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or that.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 1:36:37 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
He said he did that in the best intrest of what he was currently President of. The Trump Organization.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh for the love of God.  I guess this truly shows Hillary or any named chump on the Democratic ticket will win.  So sad...

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 1:44:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Well, if his running independent can split the vote so bad it will make Hillary win, guess everyone better get behind him then, huh?
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 1:45:29 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's a NY business man, no business gets done there without greasing the palms of the appropriate democrats. He's also greased the palms of many Republicans as well, but to a lesser extent because they're not in power where his businesses are.

Does that indict him?  Or does it indict the system?  I'm asking honestly, because I'm a business man too, and I've had to give money to people and organizations I'd have preferred not to, yet without it doors would have been shut in my face.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 1:49:23 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Well, if his running independent can split the vote so bad it will make Hillary win, guess everyone better get behind him then, huh?
View Quote

I still think that anyone who would vote for Trump in a third party role probably wouldn't vote for whoever was the R nominee.  No way to be sure, but I lived through the Perot/Bush/Clinton election, and those I know who voted for Perot would have stayed home if it had been just Bush vs. Clinton.  Perot was a scapegoat to take the heat off George "Read my lips, no new taxes" Bush losing the race to an unknown from Arkansas.

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 1:53:38 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm not at all thinking Trump is a Clinton plant.  What is off putting is his vulgar mouth. Johnson and other presidents had sewer pipes for mouths but it was never heard by the public.  If he did imply the woman was on the rag thats a deal breaker.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 2:05:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe he's remorseful, that' has got to be it, he's a remorseful billionaire.  

Move over Unicorn, Trump is on the scene.

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 2:11:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Oh well, I can see this is a lost cause.....the good news is, if Hillary gets elected, Slick will likely really run the show, and apart from his hate of the 2nd amendment, I suppose he'll do okay as a "second best" to Trump, in actually getting something done and having some balls and vision.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 2:16:24 AM EDT
[#34]
The more people that hate him the more I like him.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 2:21:43 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

The more people that hate him the more I like him.
View Quote
He would have ZERO REMORSE in his crystal clear decision making, based entirely on what would benefit our country, which is EXACTLY what the fuck we need right now.  Otherwise, every election is just a delay in the ultimate swirl down the drain of implosion and failure.  

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 2:23:37 AM EDT
[#36]
This guy is fearless. He says anything. Because he just doesn't give a fuck what anyone in the media thinks about him.

Megan Kelly was definitely out for his scalp, but Trump could learn a little tact. He's crass and boorish. He's definitely not my guy, I am wary of him as a third party candidate. I was surprised at how aggressively Fox came after him in the debate, though.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 2:28:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 2:29:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'm not at all thinking Trump is a Clinton plant.  What is off putting is his vulgar mouth. Johnson and other presidents had sewer pipes for mouths but it was never heard by the public.  If he did imply the woman was on the rag thats a deal breaker.
View Quote

I believe he is a jackass that is there solely to drive wedges between the republican party, republicans who are not really supported by the party and every distinct group if voters, he came out swinging at the hispanic vote, moved on to humiliate individual republicans and during the debate and the resulting follow up, piss off the female vote and he's just getting started.

The unbelievable part is that the republican voter base is what is giving him is popularity while he systematically destroys their chances of getting anyone they want in office. You see it doesn't matter that he drops out because he doesn't get the nomination, the damage will be done, people will only remember that the republican party hates women and hispanics and are a bunch of gutless idiots, which the bulk of them are, who sell us out every time we give them the opportunity.

He will run as a third party and split the republican voters left after that so badly that a record low vote will make it possible to elect whatever criminal the progressives want to "install" next.

And  if it were not for his possible veiled suggestion that she was "on the rag", a "deal breaker" for you, you would be helping them to accomplish this feat of treachery against our great nation, with all of the colossally important issues that we are facing at this time, with everything that is on the line.

I guess the nation is lucky that you have your priorities and principles squared away.

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 2:30:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah, so as long as you've got a good business reason to support something that is destroying the country then that's ok?

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 2:32:18 AM EDT
[#40]
This is what presidential politics has become in America?

This is what we are fighting over to decide who should be the next Leader of the Free World?

This is what we are fighting over to decide who should ascend to the role of Most Powerful Man in the World?

Fuck this.

I'm not voting. You guys go ahead and duke this bullshit out for the next 18 months. I'm done. This country is fucked. I'll spend the next 18 months training, loading mags and preparing for the head choppers bring their Jihad to Maple Street. Y'all have fun pretending this matters. I'll be preparing for the chaos that will follow.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 2:34:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Folks, our already-massively-fucked up country elected a no-experience illegal alien empty suit nobody FUCKING TWICE as POTUS.  Think about it.  The Donald is the only person with sense and a set of balls capable of winning the next one.  Anyone that thinks differently is not being intellectually honest.    
View Quote

Donald Trump has had an amazing "Road to Damascus" moment where pretty much all of his personal values were washed away by the irresistible tide of Magic Conservative Conversion!  And when he inevitably falls out of first place in the Republican polls, he will do the only logical thing an run as an Independent and we will all continue to love him as he strips away just enough Republican voters to hand the entire fucking election on a silver platter right over to his old buddy Hillary Clinton.

And we will be righteously indignant when anyone suggests that we should have voted for a Republican instead.

Trumpettes are going to be the new Paulbots.
And Trump is going to be Hillary's version of Ross Perot.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 2:34:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

He's a NY business man, no business gets done there without greasing the palms of the appropriate democrats. He's also greased the palms of many Republicans as well, but to a lesser extent because they're not in power where his businesses are.

Does that indict him?  Or does it indict the system?  I'm asking honestly, because I'm a business man too, and I've had to give money to people and organizations I'd have preferred not to, yet without it doors would have been shut in my face.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously, go join a cult.  You'll have more fun.

Yes, the fact that he put money ahead of doing what's right for the country indicts him.

Oh, you've "had" to give money to bad people too?  Well, whatever gets you through the night brother.

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 2:34:13 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

This guy is fearless. He says anything. Because he just doesn't give a fuck what anyone in the media thinks about him.

Megan Kelly was definitely out for his scalp, but Trump could learn a little tact. He's crass and boorish. He's definitely not my guy, I am wary of him as a third party candidate. I was surprised at how aggressively Fox came after him in the debate, though.
View Quote

So true, he is indeed "fearless", in the truest sense of the word.  He's already made more money, and has more banked than most could ever imagine.

I honestly believe a fearless leader is what we need at this pivotal point in our rapidly declining point in history.  

He's not concerned with disappointing his father; he's not concerned with tanking any stock quotes.  He's not concerned with having enough money to live out a comfortable retirement.  In my heart, I believe he really just wants to lend his skills.  

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 2:35:34 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

I'm not voting. You guys go ahead and duke this bullshit out for the next 18 months.
View Quote
That's cool, it all comes down to electoral votes anyways.

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 2:36:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
This is what presidential politics has become in America?

This is what we are fighting over to decide who should be the next Leader of the Free World?

This is what we are fighting over to decide who should ascend to the role of Most Powerful Man in the World?

Fuck this.

I'm not voting. You guys go ahead and duke this bullshit out for the next 18 months. I'm done. This country is fucked. I'll spend the next 18 months training, loading mags and preparing for the head choppers bring their Jihad to Maple Street. Y'all have fun pretending this matters. I'll be preparing for the chaos that will follow.
View Quote

Well bye then ........

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 2:39:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

He only needs 2-5% to be a spoiler.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 2:42:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Fuck that bitch...she did a hit job and that is not what the American people want.  Fuck her.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 2:50:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
He's secured the creepy, woman-hating older guy vote.
View Quote

Yeah, but it's going to cost him the feminist vote. Oh wait, Republicans aren't getting their vote anyway!

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 2:56:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So true, he is indeed "fearless", in the truest sense of the word.  He's already made more money, and has more banked than most could ever imagine.

I honestly believe a fearless leader is what we need at this pivotal point in our rapidly declining point in history.  

He's not concerned with disappointing his father; he's not concerned with tanking any stock quotes.  He's not concerned with having enough money to live out a comfortable retirement.  In my heart, I believe he really just wants to lend his skills to Hillary.  

View Quote

Fix'd
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 3:00:23 AM EDT
[#50]
None of them are worried about the country.
Long as they stay in the country club and we work for them thats all they care about.
When the cameras are off and they arent running for an office they all
party together and hang out.

Do you really think that they will come to podunk tennessee, sit down at a picnic table, eat bbq while holding
a snot nosed baby if they didnt want something?
Well fuck no they wont.
They tell people what they want to hear, get them to vote and
then they are in.
Its always been that way. The best thing you can do is take care of your family,
network with friends and pick your battles.

As far as getting a new mind set in Washington, it wont happen.
Its like going into a honeysuckle thicket with a pocket knife and expecting to
to kill it.
You might eventually cut it down but there are roots everywhere.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top