Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:30:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The details don't matter.  All that matters is he said he would do it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://media.giphy.com/media/R1hjLpJYzeXp6/giphy.gif

"Wooo! Yeah! Trump says it like it IS! He don't give a shieeet. Wooooo! Bitch be bleeding from her vajayjay in shit! Askin' questions an' shit. On yo knees bitch! Wooooooo!  Wait, what? What? Undignified? Unpresidential? Come on scro', don't be a pussy! When does "Ow my Balls" come on?"
Trump is the kind of straight talker this country needs.  I found his reference to menstruation to be really refreshing--like a breath a fresh air.  All the other candidates talk like fags.  His haters may laugh now, but just wait until he makes Mexico build a wall!  They won’t be laughing then.

How will he MAKE Mexico build a wall?
The details don't matter.  All that matters is he said he would do it.

Not sure if sarcasm or not...

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:32:27 AM EDT
[#2]
well, was she on the rag or not?
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:35:20 AM EDT
[#3]
If there really were a "war" on women, Kelly should be the very first casualty.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:38:45 AM EDT
[#4]

He gon' make Messico BUIIIILLLD A WAAAAALLLL!! He gon' fix EVERYTHANNNG!
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:50:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You need your sarcasm meter re-calibrated.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Wooo! Yeah! Trump says it like it IS! He don't give a shieeet. Wooooo! Bitch be bleeding from her vajayjay in shit! Askin' questions an' shit. On yo knees bitch! Wooooooo!  Wait, what? What? Undignified? Unpresidential? Come on scro', don't be a pussy! When does "Ow my Balls" come on?"
Trump is the kind of straight talker this country needs.  I found his reference to menstruation to be really refreshing--like a breath a fresh air.  All the other candidates talk like fags.  His haters may laugh now, but just wait until he makes Mexico build a wall!  They won’t be laughing then.

You need your sarcasm meter re-calibrated.

You're right, I'm too busy dealing with the Trumpeteers that one got by me.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:52:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don't respect the way she went after our next president ...
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:53:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

He said he did that in the best intrest of what he was currently President of. The Trump Organization.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Absolutely a plant at this point.
Donald is almost 70, and has already "shot his ego load" many times over...this man has already lived more and done more and tasted more than most any here could ever  imagine or dream.  But he's also old enough to actually remember when America was truly great, and I truly believe, in his sunset, he is sincere in wanting to take a stab at running this broken, fucked up ship. And God knows this guy knows how to captain a ship. That is, sincerely, all I got on this.

So, his love and concern for the country ..... is that what prompted him to donate the campaigns of Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Rahm Emmanuel, Harry Reid, and Andrew Cuomo?

He said he did that in the best intrest of what he was currently President of. The Trump Organization.

Lucky for us then that if he is elected, his $10 billion of assets in deep blue territory will vanish and he won't have to do what is in the best interests of his companies any more!
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:54:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

She also stand with the FBINSACIA having a manufactured backdoor in all your computers, cellphones, tablets. So in short fuck her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GOP presidential hopeful Carly Fiorina tweets apparent response to Donald Trump's comments on debate moderator Megyn Kelly: 'Mr. Trump: There. Is. No. Excuse. I stand with @megynkelly' - @CarlyFiorina

She also stand with the FBINSACIA having a manufactured backdoor in all your computers, cellphones, tablets. So in short fuck her.

Well, then her and Christie would make a swell ticket.

Between the 2 of them, uncle sugar would know every time I scratched my nuts.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:56:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/ZBmySnQ.jpg

He gon' make Messico BUIIIILLLD A WAAAAALLLL!! He gon' fix EVERYTHANNNG!
View Quote

Thanks for that
Got a good laugh out of it . I also got a good laugh out of The Donald coming to the Texas border .
He is a funny guy
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:57:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

GOP presidential hopeful Carly Fiorina tweets apparent response to Donald Trump's comments on debate moderator Megyn Kelly: 'Mr. Trump: There. Is. No. Excuse. I stand with @megynkelly' - @CarlyFiorina

How can Crispy Creme protect us if he doesn't keep his prying eyes on us 24/7?
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 10:07:23 AM EDT
[#11]
She's easy on the eyes, but very cocky, smug and snarky. Don't like.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 10:09:21 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
My thought exactly. On day one of a trump presidency putin rolls west thru what is left of the Ukraine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Did he respond poorly?  Yes, but he also responded the way she hoped he would, just as they hoped he'd raise his hand on the third party question.  The whole debate was a sham.

So with a little pressure, Trump can be easily and predictably manipulated to respond in precisely a way to make him look bad?

Gosh.  What a negotiator.  He'll be a tiger against Putin...

My thought exactly. On day one of a trump presidency putin rolls west thru what is left of the Ukraine.

Maybe, but he'll call him a "light weight slob" and it'll be OK then.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 10:10:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 10:14:13 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

It's actually sad to see you off your meds. With Obamacare and Trump's beloved universal health care, you should be able to get your scrip filled for free.

The Trump supporters have yet to address any of his very real behaviors beyond saying Derp it's business.

Steal people's land by abusing the power of the state? Just business

Supporting financially those destroying our nation and stealing our freedoms? Just business

Declaring bankruptcy and screwing your investors (hint it wasn't just big banks) a lot of mom and pops bought into his development plans and were ruined... Just business

Now throw in his clearly misogynistic statements, support for an assault weapons ban and universal background checks... And refusal to support the efforts to overturn the country's worst assault weapons ban that requires universal background checks (in his HOME state), and you start to wonder what exactly is "conservative" about this clown and what you're buying into other than a desire to, "burn it down."

And you have the audacity to say I'm coming unraveled? You're so out of touch with reality and acting on pure emotion... That's the province of progressives. You're keeping good company seeing as that's exactly what Trump is, a statist and progressive pawn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're right for once AF, you are politically clueless.

It's actually sad to watch you coming apart like a cheap sweater as you're doing here.

It's actually sad to see you off your meds. With Obamacare and Trump's beloved universal health care, you should be able to get your scrip filled for free.

The Trump supporters have yet to address any of his very real behaviors beyond saying Derp it's business.

Steal people's land by abusing the power of the state? Just business

Supporting financially those destroying our nation and stealing our freedoms? Just business

Declaring bankruptcy and screwing your investors (hint it wasn't just big banks) a lot of mom and pops bought into his development plans and were ruined... Just business

Now throw in his clearly misogynistic statements, support for an assault weapons ban and universal background checks... And refusal to support the efforts to overturn the country's worst assault weapons ban that requires universal background checks (in his HOME state), and you start to wonder what exactly is "conservative" about this clown and what you're buying into other than a desire to, "burn it down."

And you have the audacity to say I'm coming unraveled? You're so out of touch with reality and acting on pure emotion... That's the province of progressives. You're keeping good company seeing as that's exactly what Trump is, a statist and progressive pawn.

You're mean too, stop bleeding from your eyes or some other Unnamed body part associated with bad moods!

Also, that was beautiful.  This is why I don't understand trump supporters.  "Tell it like it is" is just another version of "he's a great speaker" and boy has that worked out as a sole qualifier for president.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 10:20:03 AM EDT
[#15]
every one who loves Trump what is his plan? there is no Detail to any thing..
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 10:38:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Seems like Trump put got a little sand in her his vagina.

View Quote

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 10:47:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You might too if you came to a debate and it turned into a personal attack by the so called moderators, who by the way, are supposed to be impartial.  But Fox is as impartial as they are fair and balanced.  

Did he respond poorly?  Yes, but he also responded the way she hoped he would, just as they hoped he'd raise his hand on the third party question.  The whole debate was a sham.

But rejoice, only two or three more candidates for her to destroy and the way will be clear for Bush!  Yay!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seems like Trump got a little sand in his vagina.

You might too if you came to a debate and it turned into a personal attack by the so called moderators, who by the way, are supposed to be impartial.  But Fox is as impartial as they are fair and balanced.  

But rejoice, only two or three more candidates for her to destroy and the way will be clear for Bush!  Yay!

She will destroy Cruz and I can't wait to see the nashing of teeth and whining from the Trump haters

Her first question to Cruz was insinuating that he hates minorities

Cruz is my favorite but I can't wait to see the double standards be revealed by many on here. It's all good when the establishment tries to bring Trump down, but just wait until the bring the rest down so they can leave their golden boy standing
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 11:00:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

He didnt say they were too tough he said they were ridiculous and they were.  That's the kind of bush league bullshit you would expect from MSNBC.  Fox turned that debate into a clown show.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For a supposed super alpha badass, I'm surprised that he is complaining about Megyn's questions being too tough.

He didnt say they were too tough he said they were ridiculous and they were.  That's the kind of bush league bullshit you would expect from MSNBC.  Fox turned that debate into a clown show.

Yep it wasn't Trump who turned it into a clown show. It was Fox
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 11:00:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Amazing what makeup can do for a person....

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 11:01:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/k5QIEdM.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 11:04:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
For a supposed super alpha badass, I'm surprised that he is complaining about Megyn's questions being too tough.

All Trump did was toss Megyn's shit right back in her face something none of the others had the balls to do and once again, by eschewing
political correctness, Trump increased his lead over all the rest of them.

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 11:06:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Trump is doing exactly what he needs to do to get Hillary elected President.  No doubt left in my mind.
View Quote

Agreed.  

He's lost the Hispanic vote, and it looks like the woman vote is next.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 11:10:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you boys are gay..
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 11:12:02 AM EDT
[#24]
This is a very entertaining and informative thread.

It also reminded me why I have never cared for Trump.

Meqyn Kelley is a good reporter. Donald Trump is still correct about illegals and our broke-ass immigration system. What a conundrum.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 11:20:20 AM EDT
[#25]
I don't want Trump as president (at least not 1st choice)...

But he is necessary to the race.

Hopefully this race will show that we want/need a candidate with balls and conviction.

Fuck these compromising softball career politician twits.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 11:29:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Trump: "And honestly Megyn, if you don’t like it, I’m sorry. I’ve been very nice to you, although I could probably maybe not be, based on the way you have treated me."

Poor Trump got his fee fees hurt
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump: "And honestly Megyn, if you don’t like it, I’m sorry. I’ve been very nice to you, although I could probably maybe not be, based on the way you have treated me."

That was a great counter punch by Trump.  Rand, Christie or any of the professional politicians would have been a stuttering idiot that wanted to hide under their podium until the janitors started sweeping.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 11:34:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

He is pissed at her asking shit like "why do you hate women".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Im pissed that numb asshat (Megyn Kelly) would ask such a stupid question when theres sooooooo fucking many more things she could have asked that would have been relevant. She's an establishment hack like most of those fucktards at Faux Newz Channel, and she used to be a "The war on women is made up my Demofucktards to scare voters" person, now she's one of those same people.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 11:40:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ive never thought she was attractive, maybe because she comes off as a bull dyke, and have you noticed how her nostrils are getting more and more flared as the days go by? cosmetic work? or from having her nose sooo far up the "Establishments" ass all these years?
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 11:43:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Agree. He didn't say that she was on her period.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not a Trump fan, but I don't think he was saying that.  He was just stumbling around with his words.

where do you think the "blood flowing for her whereever" was referring to?
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 11:48:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That was a great counter punch by Trump.  Rand, Christie or any of the professional politicians would have been a stuttering idiot that wanted to hide under their podium until the janitors started sweeping.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He sounded like a 12 year old girl, not a man.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 11:49:48 AM EDT
[#31]
I dropped cable several years ago, but a move to 'fire Megan Kelly' for her actions would at least be interesting to see their reaction. Her question was stupid. But we can't question media, no way!
Trump has no business on that stage either. It's all disappointing.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 11:51:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 11:51:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

She asked the candidates about their weaknesses. It's not her fault Trumps are so glaring.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck that bitch...she did a hit job and that is not what the American people want.  Fuck her.

She asked the candidates about their weaknesses. It's not her fault Trumps are so glaring.

Did she ask Rubio about his membership in the Gang of Eight?
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 11:51:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Trump is a porcupine rolling through the condom factory

Fox is neo-con tool.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 11:52:08 AM EDT
[#35]
I don't really care if Trump will be president or not BUT well before the candidates even walked on stage my wife and I both remarked how utterly annoying Megan Kelly was. Her voice and demeanor just rubbed me(us) the wrong way. And not much later, when she addressed the group as "you guys" multiple times, I thought she was being classless and disrespectful. Then they started the debate by ambushing Trump and later pretty much outright attacked him. Of course he's pissed off about it. I think he could have handled it much better. His response made him look petty and mean. But that was the objective so I guess job well done by Fox.

Another thing that one couldn't help but notice that Fox intentionally designed some of the questions to try and force the participants into arguing each other, to the point of instructing them to face someone else and tell them off. This trashy format is WWE level garbage that I found disgusting. It was undignified for all participants. I mean if they ask someone a question and that person decides to call out someone else and start a face-to-face argument that's fine, it's their decision. But to try and set up confrontation where there otherwise would not be one, just smacks of "reality show" bullshit. Fox did terrible job in this regard.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 11:54:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
He's secured the creepy, woman-hating older guy vote.
View Quote

So you're saying he's locked in most of the GD vote?
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 11:55:02 AM EDT
[#37]
The Left is united behind one pair.  If y'all are fine knowing your grand kids are going to be living in NorteAmerica, just another shithole 3rd world country and speaking Spanish go ahead and split your votes between Cruz, Rand, Walker or Jeb and hold the door open for the Hildabeast and Bernie.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 11:55:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Conservative Forum Rescinds Donald Trump’s Invitation Over Remark About Megyn Kelly

This is probably just the start of blacklist him and all they will do is fracture the Right's voter base and paving the way for another Democrat POTUS the stupid here is stupefying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Conservative Forum Rescinds Donald Trump’s Invitation Over Remark About Megyn Kelly

ATLANTA – Donald J. Trump’s suggestion that a Fox News journalist who questioned him during the Republican debate was aggressive because she was menstruating led a conservative group on Friday night to disinvite the real estate mogul from a prominent conservative forum.

Erick Erickson, the organizer of the RedState Gathering here, said that Mr. Trump’s comment about the journalist, Megyn Kelly, was “a bridge too far.’’

This is probably just the start of blacklist him and all they will do is fracture the Right's voter base and paving the way for another Democrat POTUS the stupid here is stupefying.

This is why Trump refused to support the nominee and say he would not run on a Third Party ticket. Awesome move Erik Erickson. Gotta protect that Fox News commentator gig.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 11:55:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

They weren't questions, they were out and out personal attacks.  So, just like any woman who hits a man, she needs to understand she's going to get hit back.  She can take it, or she can pull the "I'm a woman card".  

Of course the whole thing was done just to hit Trump with the "War on women", a strategy invented by democrats.

Trump's a loudmouthed braggart, but debates are supposed to be debates, not inquistions where the moderators get to attack the candidates with no reprisals.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They weren't questions, they were out and out personal attacks.  So, just like any woman who hits a man, she needs to understand she's going to get hit back.  She can take it, or she can pull the "I'm a woman card".  

Of course the whole thing was done just to hit Trump with the "War on women", a strategy invented by democrats.

Trump's a loudmouthed braggart, but debates are supposed to be debates, not inquistions where the moderators get to attack the candidates with no reprisals.  

The first round of questions was intended to let the candidates explain what they know they're going to get hit with as soon as they come up against Clinton or a liberal talking head.

Trump just happens to have stronger baggage than most, so the questions for him came off stronger. And he did a shitty job of answering them too, now he's swinging his purse making inappropriate comments like this. There is no "war on women", it's bullshit. But saying classless things like this will make people think there is.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 11:57:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Seems like Trump got a little sand in his vagina.

View Quote

Moon faced Megyn seemed to be in that condition towards him from the get go...
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 12:00:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seize remittences that illegal try to send home via Western Union/etc, fine the illegal here in the U.S. before deportation (bank accounts, vehicles, property can be taken to satisfy the fine) cancel all aid packages and direct the funds to the building of the wall.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 12:02:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Im pissed that numb asshat (Megyn Kelly) would ask such a stupid question when theres sooooooo fucking many more things she could have asked that would have been relevant. She's an establishment hack like most of those fucktards at Faux Newz Channel, and she used to be a "The war on women is made up my Demofucktards to scare voters" person, now she's one of those same people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She asked it because it's one of the things the left will come after him with, not because she believes in it. And instead of trying to answer it with dignity and class, Trump is running around making jokes about her like a 15 year old.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 12:03:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kelly calls him out for saying nasty shit about women.  GD's troglodytes defend him by saying nasty shit about Kelly.

McCain calls his supporters out for being crazies.  GD's troglodytes cape up for Trump when he disrespects all POWs.

Its a match made in heaven.

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 12:05:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Kelly calls him out for saying nasty shit about women.  GD's troglodytes defend him by saying nasty shit about Kelly.

McCain calls his supporters out for being crazies.  GD's troglodytes cape up for Trump when he disrespects all POWs.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, seriously, what the fuck has happened to this place...

I used to say back in 2008 and 2012 that it seemed Barry could come out on a debate stage and eat his own children alive and the left would still defend him. We seem to now have the same type of candidate on the right.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 12:07:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not a Trump fan, but I don't think he was saying that.  He was just stumbling around with his words.

He'd have to have seen a woman's privates before as reference.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 12:10:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Donald is almost 70, and has already "shot his ego load" many times over...this man has already lived more and done more and tasted more than most any here could ever  imagine or dream.  But he's also old enough to actually remember when America was truly great, and I truly believe, in his sunset, he is sincere in wanting to take a stab at running this broken, fucked up ship. And God knows this guy knows how to captain a ship. That is, sincerely, all I got on this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Absolutely a plant at this point.

I don't elect people based off how many chicks they've banged or the size of their yacht.  And he knows how to Captain a ship?  No, he knows how to game a system.  Hence, he'd declared bankruptcy more times than probably anyone here as well.  His method of growing his business involved racking up bills and then fleeing for bankruptcy court protection over and over.  That might be how you captain a casino and real estate ship, but not how you captain a national economy.  If America goes bankrupt, we get to experience the greatest depression the world has ever seen.  Excuse me if I am not impressed with his business success or its relevance to the American economy.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 12:12:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 12:14:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

you boys are gay..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

you boys are gay..

That x 1000000
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 12:19:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
She asked it because it's one of the things the left will come after him with, not because she believes in it. And instead of trying to answer it with dignity and class, Trump is running around making jokes about her like a 15 year old.
View Quote

This.  I'm astounded by the level of blind devotion Trump supporters have to this moron.  Do they think that all the ridiculous shit that pours out of the Donald's mouth is NOT going to come up in the debates against Clinton?  Do they think that a CNN anchor moderating the Presidential debates won't pitch war on women questions at him?  If he failed so hard against Megyn Kelly, with no woman candidate on stage to seize on it, how is he gonna do when he gives his stupid Rosie O'Donnell answer and then Clinton uses her 2 minutes to skewer his ass?

I'm completely convinced that Trump supporters are total mouth breathing rubes who aren't smart enough to realize that Trump will not only lose a record amount of women voters for the GOP, he will help drive a record amount of women voters to get out and vote for Hillary.  Same with latinos.  And then what do you have?  President Clinton.  Trump CANNOT win the oval office.  He has a worse chance than Jeb Fucking Bush.

Yet here we are, with a bunch of yokels on this very site sitting around patting him on the virtual back because "he done stood up there and said he don't like the political correctness.  Fuck yeah!!  'Merica!!!!!  *chug chug*."
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 12:19:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

That x 1000000
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

you boys are gay..

That x 1000000

Yep, especially when one of them used to create multiple threads per week about Justin Bieber.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top