Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 11/2/2017 8:47:13 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:49:51 AM EDT
[#1]
So basically Hillary bought the DNC and is seriously pissed that the DNC didn't give her the Presidency. Hmmm, my day is looking brighter and brighter.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:51:08 AM EDT
[#2]
No wonder we didn't see targeted adds all over the place, they couldn't afford them. It is one thing for Hillary to not target the Midwest and Penn. but I was surprised the DNC didn't either.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:52:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Let's see...she says she told Bernie should would look into Hillary rigging the primaries. This coming from the woman that gave Clinton debate answers ahead of time.

She has ZERO credibility.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:53:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:53:32 AM EDT
[#5]
So Hillary was a victim of Obama/Democrat Reckless Spending!!!!  PRICELESS!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:54:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:54:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So basically Hillary bought the DNC and is seriously pissed that the DNC didn't give her the Presidency. Hmmm, my day is looking brighter and brighter.
View Quote
FPNI and all

It's a great day to be alive : )
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:54:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Oh look, the Democrats are terrible with finances. Here is my shocked face

I hope this makes the DNC implode even more than they already have. Hopefully the VA governors race will set them back even more.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:55:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:56:19 AM EDT
[#10]
LOL.

I can finally say "Thanks, Obama" and mean it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:57:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Good!
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:58:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I hope this makes the DNC implode even more than they already have. Hopefully the VA governors race will set them back even more.
View Quote
"$8,000,000 owed to vendors"

I wonder how many catering companies, event hall people and light/sound companies got ratfucked by these turds.
Not exactly out of character, dealing with some of these assholes directly has made me very wary of them.

For a party that is supposed to be "looking out for the little guy" and helping the poor and downtrodden, they sure don't think twice about skipping out on paying "the little guy".
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:59:16 AM EDT
[#13]
What they need is a celebrity spokesman, like Kevin Spacey or Kathy Griffin to bring people back to their side. Then they will okay.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:00:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Donna Brazile is the former interim chair of the Democratic National Committee. Excerpted from the book Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns that Put Donald Trump in the White House to be published on November 7, 2017 by Hachette Books, a division of Hachette Book Group. Copyright 2017 Donna Brazile.
View Quote
See her book title.  It's all because of Trump and those damn Russians.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:00:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Maybe Weinstein was thrown to the wolves because he didn't meet his fundraising goals?
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:01:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:02:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I wonder how many catering companies, event hall people and light/sound companies got ratfucked by these turds.
Not exactly out of character, dealing with some of these assholes directly has made me very wary of them.

For a party that is supposed to be "looking out for the little guy" and helping the poor and downtrodden, they sure don't think twice about skipping out on paying "the little guy".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would be a good Facebook post, I suppose libtards won't read it though.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:03:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
No wonder we didn't see targeted adds all over the place, they couldn't afford them. It is one thing for Hillary to not target the Midwest and Penn. but I was surprised the DNC didn't either.
View Quote
I seem to remeber that the Cunton campaign spent nearly one billion dollars.  Where did all that money go if it wasn't spent on targeted ads?  Hmmmm, really gets that hamster wheel spinning in my head. 
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:03:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
she is the victim of everything...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So Hillary was a victim of Obama/Democrat Reckless Spending!!!!  PRICELESS!!!!!
she is the victim of everything...
Yeah, no shit...
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:04:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Lemme get my seat in the lifeboat.......

She's setting up a narrative that puts her in the clear before the boat sinks and the investigations start.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:07:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Lemme get my seat in the lifeboat.......

She's setting up a narrative that puts her in the clear before the boat sinks and the investigations start.
View Quote
Too late.  Oh no, that sucks.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:08:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:08:36 AM EDT
[#23]
The democrats screwed their vendors, I'm shocked. It will be interesting to see what else comes out. I'm not holding my breath waiting for anything incriminating Hilldog. After Benghazi and all the suspicous deaths surrounding the Clintons she looks untouchable.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:08:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Who needs the Russians to rig an election when you got Hillary?
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:08:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah but if they won they would've hooked the little guy up right?
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:08:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:10:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Is this the bullshit the former first wookie is pissed about? Women covering for incompetent men?

ETA oh it was “self-righteous” men.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:10:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Too bad they couldn't raise taxes on the rich to compensate for their mismanagement.....
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:12:25 AM EDT
[#29]
When I was asked to run the Democratic Party after the Russians hacked our emails, I stumbled onto a shocking truth about the Clinton campaign.
View Quote
I’d had my suspicions from the moment I walked in the door of the DNC a month or so earlier,
View Quote
Debbie Wasserman Schultz, had not been the most active chair in fundraising at a time when President Barack Obama’s neglect had left the party in significant debt.
View Quote
Damn, she's bringing everyone down. Self preservation!

Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:13:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Dat debate cheating tho...
View Quote
Yup.  That dumb bitch couldn't have forgotten her e-mails were out there for everyone to read.  They(polititions) can never stop lying. 
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:14:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I seem to remeber that the Cunton campaign spent nearly one billion dollars.  Where did all that money go if it wasn't spent on targeted ads?  Hmmmm, really gets that hamster wheel spinning in my head. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Qatar, to a special acct.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:14:50 AM EDT
[#32]
This is a very peculiar revelation by the esteemed Ms Bazille.  

I wonder what's going on?
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:15:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Huggy Bear wasn't even a good pimp, burning up the stash and all
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:16:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
The screws are tightening.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:16:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
"Crooked Hillary"
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:18:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rats, sinking ship, etc.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:19:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
She is mentally unstable, probably suicidal.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:19:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Hillary R Clinton will never be president of the United States.

I never get tired of posting that.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:20:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:20:14 AM EDT
[#40]
It's a propaganda piece. You will find no truths or revelations in it. It's Donna Brazile trying to rehab her reputation for the 'new' DNC. She's distancing herself from Hillary.

She says nothing illegal was done. Ethical violations.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:21:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Good post OP----now fix how you wind your strings on the pegs of that guitar on your avatar.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:22:10 AM EDT
[#42]
All the lying, cheating and all of Clintons men couldn't make Barry pay his debts or put Hillary in the whitehouse again.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:23:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Just demonstrates once more that liberals only get something from their constituents by buying them.  Money runs out, their "support" stops.  

No wonder that soros just transferred $18 billion to his "foundation" that funds their brown shirts (blm, antifa, etc.).  They need to keep the "resistance" going.  I wonder how much that costs them.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:23:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:24:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes, and when that happens we can replay the video of Hillary telling the story of her father not getting paid by Trump or something to that effect and overlay it with her own actions.  It will be glorious. 
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:25:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:26:17 AM EDT
[#47]

I’ve completed my review of the DNC and I did find the cancer,” I said. “But I will not kill the patient
View Quote
Corrupt as shit that's ok, we'll just keep running along.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:26:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:30:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
kinda answers the question as to why the DNC threw bernie under the bus in the primaries.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:32:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Hillary R Clinton will never be president of the United States.

I never get tired of posting that.
View Quote
There should be a campaign of twitter posters who reply to her every tweet with "you will never be president"
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top