Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:45:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Every war has its draft dodgers.
View Quote

This.

We had plenty of people do it here too.

I know the OP has an anti Ukraine bias, but he’s simply showing that they’re like any other nation.

They even had some folks who collaborated with the Russians.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:46:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
One of the telegram pages said a 15 year old was recently asked to show ID to a military recruiter at a sporting event. Was just joking that Scott Ritter was going to have competition for that age range, from ukrainian recruitment commissars
View Quote

15 year olds?

Scott ritter is excited.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:48:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Ditto.  I wouldn't die for Z man or the wrong Western interests (England & US both of whom want war with Russia).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Ditto.  I wouldn't die for Z man or the wrong Western interests (England & US both of whom want war with Russia).

To be fair nobody is dying for z man.

They’re dying so their families
Aren’t raped and murdered by Russian soldiers.

Quoted:

Russians have been saying it’s over since the war started.

What has happened since?

Link Posted: 12/16/2023 8:04:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The War Machine needs medics, supply techs, automotive mechanics and computer techs too.
View Quote

Most wont get sent there. I came across an article where they sent a nuclear physics phd to the front line instead of somewhere like a nuclear power station
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 8:10:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I guess their patriotism has… faded like the sun.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 8:10:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

yep.  Phenomenon likely as old as war itself.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 8:12:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This.

I know the OP has an anti Ukraine bias, but he’s simply showing that they’re like any other nation.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

You know nothing
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 8:13:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What has happened since?

View Quote

have they hit 150,000 Russian KIA yet ?

SOMEBODY obviously stayed to fight.  
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 8:32:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Imagine dying to keep Pelosi's ice cream cold or Hunter's coke flowing.  Or imagine your kid being forced to do that?
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 8:33:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My previous employer employed quite a few of them and it fucking disgusted me. I asked my boss about it and he said "they had the means to leave the country so they bought their way out and I should feel bad for them because they didn't know if they had a home to go back too!"  
Maybe they would have had homes to go back to if they would have stayed and fought for their Slavic shithole instead of being a bunch of cowards and fleeing to America.
View Quote

Too be fair, I don't blame them.  Zelensky and his generals are basically ordering them into Somme like charges against heavily fortified Russian lines, where they'll get chopped to shit en masse, while Zelesnky pals around with American Democrats and points at their corpse to go "Give me more money".

But hey, if Ukrainian men all die, blown apart in a muddy field, George Soros and the WEF will just repopulate Ukraine with hordes of illiterate, unwashed "migrants".

If Ukrainians had any balls they'd turn their rifles around and we'll get to see Zelensky's pinch little head being paraded around Victory Square on a pike.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 8:34:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/16/2023 8:40:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Same would happen in the US.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They'll gladly take a handout from their government but the minute you ask them to sign up for service? They flee
Same would happen in the US.

Fight for the Constitution? Yes.

Fight for globohomo? Fuck that.

Link Posted: 12/16/2023 8:44:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
They’ll gladly take a handout from their government but the minute you ask them to sign up for service? They flee
View Quote

Are we talking about the USA?

American wars are fake and gay. It's a good thing we have a volunteer force, people wouldn't be happy about getting drafted while Zuckerberg and co flee to Hawaii and do whatever the fuck they want.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 8:58:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

He's going to retire in Florida.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anybody with half a brain can see that the war was lost for Ukraine at the start and the continued fighting is just so Voldamort can keep the billions flowing in. Billions he’ll eventually flee to South America with courtesy of the US taxpayer. I can’t fault anybody for not wanting to be press ganged into dying for no good reason.

He's going to retire in Florida.

Israel most likely, he bought a nice place just north of Tel Aviv on the Med for $8 million when the war broke out and moved his parents there. He is a dual citizen.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 9:03:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

15 year olds?
Scott ritter is excited.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One of the telegram pages said a 15 year old was recently asked to show ID to a military recruiter at a sporting event. Was just joking that Scott Ritter was going to have competition for that age range, from ukrainian recruitment commissars

15 year olds?
Scott ritter is excited.

So is Zelinsky!
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 9:04:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What has happened since?

Ukraine liquidated the entire Russian Army 30 times over  and they’ve resorted to drafting PLA troops.

Moscow by new years, Comrade!
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 9:07:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

15 year olds?

Scott ritter is excited.
View Quote

Ukraine isn’t doing so hot, aim your strike bro. Get in on some foreign legion action, let us peons handle the southern border in your absence.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 9:12:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Are we talking about the USA?

American wars are fake and gay. It's a good thing we have a volunteer force, people wouldn't be happy about getting drafted while Zuckerberg and co flee to Hawaii and do whatever the fuck they want.
View Quote

Justified to fight an invasion of the US? yes, but there will never be another draft to fight a foreign war, it would instigate a rebellion.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 9:19:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Our resident Ukie-tards should offer them refuge in their homes here in the US.  Or they should "volunteer as tribute".
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 10:00:45 PM EDT
[#20]
2mil men have been called up, resulting in labor shortage. A 2mil man army at the front line would end things quickly, no? Given Russia only put something like 500k in the captured territory? And they've had almost 2 years to train them?

I don't understand why Ukraine didn't conscript more men early on. From the videos I've posted, called up 2mil men ages 18-60, out of a country with 38mil total population (well, 37 mil since I read that 1mil men fled early on). They should have had 1mil men trained within 1yr  and billions in money and equipment, easily. What am I missing in understanding why Ukraine doesn't win by numbers (assuming Russia wouldn't want to thrown their larger overall population at Ukraine)

Ukraine economic recovery: Labour shortage hits struggling businesses
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 10:55:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sounds like someone should write more letters
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 10:59:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

True but this war is for the survival of their home. The fact that an invaded country needs a draft speaks volumes of many of it's citizens overall resolve or loyalty. Hell they can volunteer for support roles and such. Fukin A it's their home and not enough volunteer to defend it they need a draft
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 11:04:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If this was our land that was invaded, I would have no problem shooting those fleeing the fight.
View Quote

This. I can see finding a way out of fighting a corrupt foreign war for profit overseas but Ukranian men abandoned their homeland in droves.

ETA: They probably made the right call. Their western puppet fag has begged for enough money to buy two yachts in the same time they'd have been long dead.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 11:05:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

True but this war is for the survival of their home. The fact that an invaded country needs a draft speaks volumes of many of it's citizens overall resolve or loyalty. Hell they can volunteer for support roles and such. Fukin A it's their home and not enough volunteer to defend it they need a draft
View Quote

Every country drafts when it gets invaded.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 11:06:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Justified to fight an invasion of the US? yes, but there will never be another draft to fight a foreign war, it would instigate a rebellion.
View Quote

Lol

What you see in Ukraine is similar to what you would see here

Even if the motherland was invaded, they would need to draft here.

You think gen Z is going to line up? The ones that would already have. The rest will run away.

Anyway, never say never.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 11:10:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Can't blame them for not wanting to be thrown into pointless suicide missions for their endlessly corrupt government.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 11:13:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Ukraine isn’t doing so hot, aim your strike bro. Get in on some foreign legion action, let us peons handle the southern border in your absence.
View Quote

You’ve had the chance to handle that for how long and you’ve done nothing so spare me the lecture

Russia has yet to accomplish their goals after 2 years of winning so Ukraine is evidently doing okay.

662 days into the 2/3 day war now.

Link Posted: 12/16/2023 11:14:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

So is Zelinsky!
View Quote

Zelenskyy isn’t required to register as a sex offender and isn’t a pedo like the infamous Russian propagandist.

Ritter is.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 11:15:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Can't blame them for not wanting to be thrown into pointless suicide missions for their endlessly corrupt government.
View Quote

I don't see how they get them to do the rubber dingy missions across the Dnieper.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 11:18:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Too be fair, I don't blame them.  Zelensky and his generals are basically ordering them into Somme like charges against heavily fortified Russian lines, where they'll get chopped to shit en masse, while Zelesnky pals around with American Democrats and points at their corpse to go "Give me more money".

But hey, if Ukrainian men all die, blown apart in a muddy field, George Soros and the WEF will just repopulate Ukraine with hordes of illiterate, unwashed "migrants".

If Ukrainians had any balls they'd turn their rifles around and we'll get to see Zelensky's pinch little head being paraded around Victory Square on a pike.
View Quote

What happened when the last pro Russian dude made predictions like this?

We had statements like “the ukrainain army
Will revolt against Zelenskyy in mid
Summer 2023”.

Did that happen?

You may want to pay attention to what’s happening now.

That’s Russias failed offensive to take avdiivka. Who is practicing Somme style warfare, again?

@federov
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 11:23:51 PM EDT
[#31]
No reasonable person thinks the Draft in the USA wouldn’t be just as screwed up.

We are no better than either side in that war.

People the world over operate in their own best self interest. It’s human nature.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 11:39:30 PM EDT
[#32]
"We're coming father Abraham, 300,00 more".  Draft riots broke out in NY City during the American civil war a week after the battle of Gettysburg.  Troops were sent to restore order.  Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain) traveled out west to avoid serving after his militia time was up.  I would guess every war ever, has had volunteers and dodgers.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 11:40:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
No reasonable person thinks the Draft in the USA wouldn’t be just as screwed up.

People the world over operate in their own best self interest. It’s human nature.
View Quote

This, 100%.

There were a massive amount of people in America post 9/11 who ran to recruiting offices.

There were a huge number of Ukrainian men and women who grabbed rifles and began hunting Russian soldiers in the early days of the invasion when the Ukrainian army was reeling from the shock.

There were also a lot of people
Who didn’t enlist and didn’t do anything in both cases.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 11:45:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

This, 100%.

There were a massive amount of people in America post 9/11 who ran to recruiting offices.

There were a huge number of Ukrainian men and women who grabbed rifles and began hunting Russian soldiers in the early days of the invasion when the Ukrainian army was reeling from the shock.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This, 100%.

Seeing regular citizens training and armed to fight an invading force really warmed my heart.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 11:48:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

At 15 in some parts of the world he would have 5-6 years of combat experience .
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 12:09:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Ukraine has police that will fuck you up for doing that. I watched a documentary on it back when this all happened the first time.
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 12:12:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 12:12:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Seeing regular citizens training and armed to fight an invading force really warmed my heart.
View Quote

Same.

SUMY. THE GUT PUNCH [Incredible bravery of civilians]
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 12:36:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
My previous employer employed quite a few of them and it fucking disgusted me. I asked my boss about it and he said "they had the means to leave the country so they bought their way out and I should feel bad for them because they didn't know if they had a home to go back too!"  
Maybe they would have had homes to go back to if they would have stayed and fought for their Slavic shithole instead of being a bunch of cowards and fleeing to America.
View Quote

Sorta reminds me of the guys on here saying "I'm moving to a free state".
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 12:48:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I guess their patriotism has  faded like the sun.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/17/2023 12:50:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
2mil men have been called up, resulting in labor shortage. A 2mil man army at the front line would end things quickly, no? Given Russia only put something like 500k in the captured territory? And they've had almost 2 years to train them?

I don't understand why Ukraine didn't conscript more men early on. From the videos I've posted, called up 2mil men ages 18-60, out of a country with 38mil total population (well, 37 mil since I read that 1mil men fled early on). They should have had 1mil men trained within 1yr  and billions in money and equipment, easily. What am I missing in understanding why Ukraine doesn't win by numbers (assuming Russia wouldn't want to thrown their larger overall population at Ukraine)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBcqHtTglZs
View Quote

You're making the erroneous assumption that Ukraine wanted to win.  This war is about the grift,  not the win.

Link Posted: 12/17/2023 12:52:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Why die for nothing? Nothing they will do will change the frontline of this war.
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 12:59:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

This.

I know the OP has an anti Ukraine bias, but he's simply showing that they're like any other nation.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

I know the OP has an anti Ukraine bias, but he's simply showing that they're like any other nation.

During the entire 10year Vietnam war there were roughly 200K draft dodgers from the USA.

That 650k number is 3.5x the number of active UKR soldiers and is roughly 25% greater than the size of the entire UKR military.
https://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.php?country_id=ukraine
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1296573/russia-ukraine-military-comparison/

You can brush this off as "everybody does it" but it simply isn't the same.

Link Posted: 12/17/2023 1:08:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You know nothing
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

You know nothing
Attachment Attached File

If you're not 100% on board with the bullshit you are immediately labelled as having "an anti Ukraine bias".

Link Posted: 12/17/2023 1:20:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
If this was our land that was invaded, I would have no problem shooting those fleeing the fight.
View Quote

Already invaded and conquered
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 1:25:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

And I’d have no problem shooting you, especially if you tried to conscript my child for a corrupt regime
View Quote

What kind of American are you?
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:35:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bring you Georgia 2008.

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:48:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

We had statements like "the ukrainain army
Summer 2023".

Did that happen?

You may want to pay attention to what's happening now.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GBcEltPXUAA97Nn?format=png&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GBcEsnbWEAANwe7?format=png&name=large

That's Russias failed offensive to take avdiivka. Who is practicing Somme style warfare, again?

@federov
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We had statements like "the ukrainain army
Summer 2023".

Did that happen?

You may want to pay attention to what's happening now.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GBcEltPXUAA97Nn?format=png&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GBcEsnbWEAANwe7?format=png&name=large

That's Russias failed offensive to take avdiivka. Who is practicing Somme style warfare, again?

@federov
Attachment Attached File

Yesterday.
Awful lot of geolocated footage indicates that Russian forces advanced

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 11:04:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Damn dude, That's a bit much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

edited out , especially if you tried to conscript my child for a corrupt regime

Damn dude, That's a bit much.

Don't mess with people's children.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 11:07:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The War Machine needs medics, supply techs, automotive mechanics and computer techs too.
View Quote

I don't know if the Ukrainian army is configured to have a large logistics tail. I would bet for every 1 logistics person, there is 10 trigger pullers.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top