Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 1:49:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Derp. Russia has millions more for the grinder.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The same thing is happening in Russia. Russia has closed its borders for military fighting age males leaving and resorting to high bonuses for old men to fill their ranks. Make no doubt about it the Ukraine is a meat grinder.

What is overlooked is the Ukrainian forces have penetrated the Russian mine fields and are making advances along with successful attacks on Russian logistics. Russian losses are not sustainable.

He leaves out that the "high bonuses  for old men" is to retired NCOs and mid-level officers to come back.
The USA doesn't even offer bonuses
(a)Authority.
Under regulations prescribed by the Secretary of Defense, a member described in subsection (b) may be ordered to active duty by the Secretary of the military department concerned at any time.
(b)Covered Members. Except as provided in subsection (d), subsection (a) applies to the following members of the armed forces:
(1)A retired member of the Regular Army, Regular Navy, Regular Air Force, Regular Marine Corps, or Regular Space Force.
(2)A member of the Retired Reserve who was retired under section 1293, 7311, 7314, 8323, 9311, or 9314 of this title.
(3)A member of the Fleet Reserve or Fleet Marine Corps Reserve.
(c)Duties of Member Ordered to Active Duty.
The Secretary concerned may, to the extent consistent with other provisions of law, assign a member ordered to active duty under this section to such duties as the Secretary considers necessary in the interests of national defense.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/688

The only exceptions are those hit by selective early retirement https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/638   I.E. failed to advance twice or after a specified period
And all exceptions are off if we are at war
(f)Waiver for Periods of War or National Emergency.
Subsections (d) and (e) do not apply in time of war or of national emergency declared by Congress or the President.

Link Posted: 1/11/2024 1:58:56 PM EDT
[#2]
At the height of WW2 only about 11% of Americans were in the miltiary.

In any given society you can expect only about 3% of the population to really be worth a damn in a conflict.   Anything above that is at best "support" unless the government has been really effective both in terms of propaganda and actual battlefield success.  As they say "victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan."   If Ukraine was just unequivacably kicking @#$  you'd see an uptick in enlistment, but they're not and so you're not going to see a lot of men joining up voluntarily or even reporting in when drafted.  Add to that the corruption that is taking place regarding recruitment (happens on the Russian side as well).  

Ukraine still does have some very highly motivated ideologically driven troops though like Azov Brigade.  Say what you will about their politics, but the Azov Brigade has put up one Hell of a fight since the start of this conflict. Those type of soldiers though are always rare.

I suppose a President who's biggest accomplishment before being elected was playing the piano with his genitals isn't as inspiring as Western media make him out to be.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 5:51:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 6:26:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I worked with a few that fled Bosnia during that war.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 8:49:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
US Govt: "We will fight to the last Ukrainian!"
View Quote

That’s not accurate.

Ukraine is fighting for the survival of their nation. If they didn’t want to fight they wouldn’t have picked up arms to fight Russia.

Would you surrender to a burglar who said he was going to take your house, family, and possessions? Why not?

Quoted:
Not to worry, we got enough UkeBro's to fill the breech.  
View Quote

I have yet to see a single pro Russian on this site volunteer for the Russian army.

Why?

Quoted:

View Quote

“I can throw any amount of peasants at the Germans!”

-tsar Nicholas

Quoted:Waiting on you.
View Quote

A cop out.

There are multiple members of the pro Ukraine crowd who are in the Ukrainian army.

Nobody from the pro Russia crowd has joined their armed forces

Why?

Link Posted: 1/11/2024 8:52:49 PM EDT
[#9]

The account that shared the “Egyptian mansion” allegedly owned by Zelenskyy had fewer followers.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 9:10:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That's not accurate.

Ukraine is fighting for the survival of their nation. If they didn't want to fight they wouldn't have picked up arms to fight Russia.

Would you surrender to a burglar who said he was going to take your house, family, and possessions? Why not?

I have yet to see a single pro Russian on this site volunteer for the Russian army.

Why?

"I can throw any amount of peasants at the Germans!"

-tsar Nicholas

A cop out.

There are multiple members of the pro Ukraine crowd who are in the Ukrainian army.

Nobody from the pro Russia crowd has joined their armed forces

Why?

View Quote
Because there is no such thing as the pro Russia crowd.
It only exists in the 22% of psychotic individuals in the USA
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 9:24:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Why?

View Quote

Because they are not actually pro-Russian, that only exists in your head. They are likely pro-America, which means no more debt spending and tax dollars for Ukraine's border defense and pensions for their retirees.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 9:33:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Because they are not actually pro-Russian, that only exists in your head. They are likely pro-America, which means no more debt spending and tax dollars for Ukraine's border defense and pensions for their retirees.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Because there is no such thing as the pro Russia crowd.
It only exists in the 22% of psychotic individuals in the USA

Incorrect.

Could you define what would make someone a pro-Russian?

For example, would having a Russian invasion tactical marking be a good sign?

Link Posted: 1/11/2024 9:40:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Incorrect.

https://i.postimg.cc/3wnQr8xm/IMG-9111.jpg

View Quote

One or two nut jobs here and you're calling it a pro-Russian crowd?  You are delusional.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 10:02:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Incorrect.

https://i.postimg.cc/3wnQr8xm/IMG-9111.jpg

View Quote
You've tried that pathetic shit before.
It doesn't mean anything.
It's actually creepy that you can pull that up in such short time.

Get help
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 10:44:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 10:47:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Get help
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Get help

Attachment Attached File

It does mean something. It’s literally a Russian tactical marking for the current invasion and used as a propaganda sign.

The Z in the screen name is also a good indicator

Quoted:

One or two nut jobs here and you're calling it a pro-Russian crowd?  You are delusional.

It’s actually more than just one or two.

Probably about a dozen or so.

Maybe a little less since one of them was banned for Impersonating a 9/11 first responder

Link Posted: 1/11/2024 10:50:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
No problem shaking down American taxpayers though.
View Quote
Only because we're stupid enough to let it happen.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 11:29:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/vladimir-putin-laugh-987.gif

It does mean something. It's literally a Russian tactical marking for the current invasion and used as a propaganda sign.

It's actually more than just one or two.

Maybe a little less since one of them was banned for Impersonating a 9/11 first responder

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/12/2024 12:06:40 PM EDT
[#19]

Dodging the question with smoke, mirrors, and pocket sand.

That doesn’t work here.

Does having a Russian invasion tactical marking as your avatar signify support of Russia during a time when said symbol was associated with the Russian invasion and that very photo Was taken off of a Russian army vehicle?
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 12:37:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That doesn't work here.

Does having a Russian invasion tactical marking as your avatar signify support of Russia during a time when said symbol was associated with the Russian invasion and that very photo Was taken off of a Russian army vehicle?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That doesn't work here.

It doesn't.

Anymore than having SS runes makes the USMC Nazis

So you literally have no response to your hero dodging the draft in a thread titled Draft Dodgers in Ukraine
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/12/2024 12:44:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It does mean something. It’s literally a Russian tactical marking for the current invasion and used as a propaganda sign.

It’s actually more than just one or two.

View Quote

Screen names?

For years now, you’ve been posting about the same three accounts. The dude with the Z in his avatar, the guy that made the Go Fund Me comment and the guy that got banned for fabricating his 9/11 involvement.

Post these pro-Russian accounts, so we can all see who you’re referencing.

Did you actually refer to them as a legion of pro-Russian accounts?
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 3:04:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Screen names?

For years now, you've been posting about the same three accounts. The dude with the Z in his avatar, the guy that made the Go Fund Me comment and the guy that got banned for fabricating his 9/11 involvement.

Post these pro-Russian accounts, so we can all see who you're referencing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It does mean something. It's literally a Russian tactical marking for the current invasion and used as a propaganda sign.

It's actually more than just one or two.

Screen names?

For years now, you've been posting about the same three accounts. The dude with the Z in his avatar, the guy that made the Go Fund Me comment and the guy that got banned for fabricating his 9/11 involvement.

Post these pro-Russian accounts, so we can all see who you're referencing.

Don't worry, in Faded's mind, You, Sketti, daemon, JLAudio, Ron, and I are all part of the "legion of pro-Russian accounts"

He likes to hide behind the UCMJ then taunt Americans about why the haven't joined Russia, but he is National Guard.

Appendix 2 Article 2 section 3(a) of the UCMJ specifically excludes the National Guard from the UCMJ unless they are in Federal Service
802. Art. 2. Persons subject to this chapter (a) The following persons are subject to this chapter: (1) Members of a regular component of the armed forces, including those awaiting discharge after expiration of their terms of enlistment; volunteers from the time of their muster or acceptance into the armed forces; inductees from the time of their actual induction into the armed forces; and other persons lawfully called or ordered into, or to duty in or for training in, the armed forces, from the dates when they are required by the terms of the call or order to obey it. (2) Cadets, aviation cadets, and midshipmen. (3)(A) While on inactive-duty training and during any of the periods specified in subparagraph (B)  
(i) members of a reserve component; and (ii) members of the Army National Guard of the United States or the Air National Guard of the United States, but only when in Federal service. (B) The periods referred to in subparagraph (A) are the following:  (i) Travel to and from the inactive-duty training site of the member, pursuant to orders or regulations. (ii) Intervals between consecutive periods of inactive-duty training on the same day, pursuant to orders or regulations. (iii) Intervals between inactive-duty training on consecutive days, pursuant to orders or regulations.

https://ucmj.us/802-article-2-persons-subject-to-this-chapter/

2 days a month/ 2 weeks a year?

You can fit in a few days helping out https://www.militarytimes.com/flashpoints/ukraine/2022/02/27/want-to-go-fight-for-ukraine-heres-what-to-do/
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:03:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Don't worry, in Faded's mind, You, Sketti, daemon, JLAudio, Ron, and I are all part of the "legion of pro-Russian accounts"

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Where have I said OCW, Daemon, or Ron are in the pro-Russia crowd? Daemon sure as hell ain't. Neither is Ron.

Please post proof of said accusations, @daoliver924

Now you, on the other hand, absolutely are. There's never a kremlin talking point that's too far for you to push.

Quoted:

He likes to hide behind the UCMJ then taunt Americans about why the haven't joined Russia, but he is National Guard.

It's not hiding. It's an actual code to live by. It's frowned upon to be in two armies at the same time.

By the way, why haven't you joined the Russian army? You aren't subject to the UCMJ. You're out. What's stopping you?

The guy on the right traveled from Somalia but you can't get on a plane and fly to Russia?

Quoted:

Appendix 2 Article 2 section 3(a) of the UCMJ specifically excludes the National Guard from the UCMJ unless they are in Federal Service
802. Art. 2. Persons subject to this chapter (a) The following persons are subject to this chapter: (1) Members of a regular component of the armed forces, including those awaiting discharge after expiration of their terms of enlistment; volunteers from the time of their muster or acceptance into the armed forces; inductees from the time of their actual induction into the armed forces; and other persons lawfully called or ordered into, or to duty in or for training in, the armed forces, from the dates when they are required by the terms of the call or order to obey it. (2) Cadets, aviation cadets, and midshipmen. (3)(A) While on inactive-duty training and during any of the periods specified in subparagraph (B)  
(i) members of a reserve component; and (ii) members of the Army National Guard of the United States or the Air National Guard of the United States, but only when in Federal service. (B) The periods referred to in subparagraph (A) are the following:  (i) Travel to and from the inactive-duty training site of the member, pursuant to orders or regulations. (ii) Intervals between consecutive periods of inactive-duty training on the same day, pursuant to orders or regulations. (iii) Intervals between inactive-duty training on consecutive days, pursuant to orders or regulations.

You can fit in a few days helping out https://www.militarytimes.com/flashpoints/ukraine/2022/02/27/want-to-go-fight-for-ukraine-heres-what-to-do/

I do a few days helping out here already as I'm preparing another couple packages to some training guys in Ukraine.

It's illegal for a current serviceman to join another army. We haven't even gotten into security clearances but on it's face it is blatantly illegal.  We haven't even addressed the State level military codes which you conveniently left out.

Like I said, you are able to go to Russia but yet you don't. Not a true believer I guess. Maybe the war isn't going so well for Russia?

Ironically enough one person from Arfcom did go to Russia. He disappeared about a year and a half ago and hasn't been heard since.

Quoted:

Screen names?

For years now, you’ve been posting about the same three accounts. The dude with the Z in his avatar, the guy that made the Go Fund Me comment and the guy that got banned for fabricating his 9/11 involvement.

We aren't allowed to make lists or list people. I had a thread locked because I posted a list of folks who posted the most Russia/Ukraine threads in GD. I wasn't number one. I was 4 I think but I'll have to look the thread up to see my ranking.

I don't keep lists (but some people do and not on the pro-Ukraine side), but needless to say Daoliver924 is one of the more prolific pro-Russian posters. And yes, his actions and statements including actually agreeing with Russian statements place him in that category.

There are only a handful of people I have openly stated were pro-Russia. Most of the people on Daoliver924's list aren't even that. You can be against aid to Ukraine and not be pro Russia.

I'll say that again for the impaired and ignorant:

You can be against aid to Ukraine and not be a pro-Russian.

And no, Daemon and Ron sure ain't part of the "Pro Russian legion", and to my knowledge you aren't either. I've argued with both, one more extensively than the other in very obvious heated debates. He's not a pro-Russian by any means.

You can't be against Ukraine aid while pushing Russian propaganda, talking points, and proclaiming every Russian victory as a death knell and pushing Ukrainian setbacks and avoid that title.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:06:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

He's going to retire in Florida.

View Quote

Is this based on the continually proven false bullshit about yachts and properties in my AO?
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 9:41:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
At the height of WW2 only about 11% of Americans were in the miltiary.

In any given society you can expect only about 3% of the population to really be worth a damn in a conflict.   Anything above that is at best "support" unless the government has been really effective both in terms of propaganda and actual battlefield success.  As they say "victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan."   If Ukraine was just unequivacably kicking @#$  you'd see an uptick in enlistment, but they're not and so you're not going to see a lot of men joining up voluntarily or even reporting in when drafted.  Add to that the corruption that is taking place regarding recruitment (happens on the Russian side as well).  

Ukraine still does have some very highly motivated ideologically driven troops though like Azov Brigade.  Say what you will about their politics, but the Azov Brigade has put up one Hell of a fight since the start of this conflict. Those type of soldiers though are always rare.

I suppose a President who's biggest accomplishment before being elected was playing the piano with his genitals isn't as inspiring as Western media make him out to be.
View Quote

3% of 1 billion...30 million Chinese soldiers.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 5:57:22 PM EDT
[#29]

"On December 25, 2023, the Cabinet of Ministers submitted to the Verkhovna Rada the draft law "On the Introduction of Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of Ukraine to Improve Certain Issues of Mobilization, Military Registration, and Completion of Military Service" (No. 10378)."

I thought they had made the 25th Christmas for Ukraine. Wartime necessity I get, but submitting a draft of such a law on what is supposed to be for them a holy day and holiday? Makes me question their sincerity on that gesture

As for where funding for mobilization would come from, does it matter if it wont be directly by foreign money? If they get billions, even in equipment, that means they can spend their own billions elsewhere. And I recall Zelenski saying foreign money was paying pensions and such, so really any mobilization would be inadvertently paid by foreign money offsetting national budget costs elsewhere. Just seems rather odd to me
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 6:57:14 PM EDT
[#30]
How many has Ukraine mobilized vs how many Russia did.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 9:33:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Another video I came across.

Scenes of people being hauled into vans. Report of peoples' bank accounts being frozen if they don't report for service. Pending mobilization bill.
Ukraine divided over controversial mobilisation bill • FRANCE 24 English

I would like to see vids from Russia of the same happening. I suspect it is worse over there. Reportedly (I can't recall from where), a good chunk of soldiers are being called up from more rural areas as to avoid the sudden draw being noticed.
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 3:29:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 3:57:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Can’t they say they have a foot issue?
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 4:42:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Where have I said OCW, Daemon, or Ron are in the pro-Russia crowd? Daemon sure as hell ain't. Neither is Ron.

Now you, on the other hand, absolutely are. There's never a kremlin talking point that's too far for you to push.

It's not hiding. It's an actual code to live by. It's frowned upon to be in two armies at the same time.

By the way, why haven't you joined the Russian army? You aren't subject to the UCMJ. You're out. What's stopping you?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GDzbhy-WAAAxK6Z.jpg

The guy on the right traveled from Somalia but you can't get on a plane and fly to Russia?

I do a few days helping out here already as I'm preparing another couple packages to some training guys in Ukraine.

It's illegal for a current serviceman to join another army. We haven't even gotten into security clearances but on it's face it is blatantly illegal.  We haven't even addressed the State level military codes which you conveniently left out.

Like I said, you are able to go to Russia but yet you don't. Not a true believer I guess. Maybe the war isn't going so well for Russia?

Ironically enough one person from Arfcom did go to Russia. He disappeared about a year and a half ago and hasn't been heard since.

We aren't allowed to make lists or list people. I had a thread locked because I posted a list of folks who posted the most Russia/Ukraine threads in GD. I wasn't number one. I was 4 I think but I'll have to look the thread up to see my ranking.

I don't keep lists (but some people do and not on the pro-Ukraine side), but needless to say Daoliver924 is one of the more prolific pro-Russian posters. And yes, his actions and statements including actually agreeing with Russian statements place him in that category.

There are only a handful of people I have openly stated were pro-Russia. Most of the people on Daoliver924's list aren't even that. You can be against aid to Ukraine and not be pro Russia.

And no, Daemon and Ron sure ain't part of the "Pro Russian legion", and to my knowledge you aren't either. I've argued with both, one more extensively than the other in very obvious heated debates. He's not a pro-Russian by any means.

You can't be against Ukraine aid while pushing Russian propaganda, talking points, and proclaiming every Russian victory as a death knell and pushing Ukrainian setbacks and avoid that title.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GDzbhy-WAAAxK6Z.jpg

Quoted:

Quoted:

Screen names?

folks who spew that "why are you not going over there to fight then" bullshit is ignorant, and just shows how desperate they are to try and clam up anyone supporting Ukraine. Its like telling a football fan to shut the fuck up and stop rooting for his fav football team if hes not on the field playing...
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 4:41:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

folks who spew that "why are you not going over there to fight then" bullshit is ignorant, and just shows how desperate they are to try and clam up anyone supporting Ukraine. Its like telling a football fan to shut the fuck up and stop rooting for his fav football team if hes not on the field playing...
View Quote

Exactly.

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:10:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Ukraine’s struggle to find new men for front line | BBC News
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:13:56 AM EDT
[#37]
If I was Ukrainian I wouldn't want to go get slaughtered for the US war machines profits either .
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:01:17 AM EDT
[#38]

Saw that yesterday.

Draft dodgers aren't the only problem with the number of soldiers. A significant amount of public push back to "bring home hundreds of thousands of soldiers who have been fighting for nearly 2 years". In other videos (I think France 24) there was an interview with some lawmakers on sending fewer everyday civilians and instead sending more civilians who have training in fighting (i.e. police)

Ukraine looking to close military conscription loopholes | BBC News

So you have Ukrainian gov saying they need 500k more soldiers at the front than they currently have, and you have the people saying they want hundreds of thousands of current soldiers brought back.

The lack of numbers of people going to fight boggles me. I just don't get it. The fight is for Ukrainian identity/existence, so why don't more volunteer enlist to defend the country? Or do they not take the threat seriously?

38MM people, say 10MM are eligible adults 18-60. If you have just 10% of that you have a million man army.

I am ignorant of what would make this unfeasible. I would think after so many billions in aid, there would be plenty of uniforms, small arms, and will to "blue/yellow wave" the Russians out? I've read/seen videos discussing, earlier, how the Russians are winning because they just throw men at the target. Now, it is lack of artillery by the Ukranians.

I wish I could see what the mindset is over there. Post 9-11 we had what, over 180k new enlistments into the military? Granted, I don't see that there was a huge surge, went from 1.38MM 2000, 1.4MM 2001, 1.42MM 2002, and has held under 1.4MM for most of the time since then. But, 1968, there were over 3.5MM military personel.

700k men abroad. At one point it was over 1MM, have the efforts of the gov to bring folks back been somewhat successful?
Who could be conscripted to fight in Ukraine? | BBC Newsnight

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 1:20:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Does anyone know or have a reasonable speculation on what happens to the people they grab off the street? What if someone forcibly brought does not do anything, as in refuse to pick up a rifle, refuse to put on uniform, etc? Prison? Just drop them off where the artillery is falling? What do the authorities do to someone who just goes limp the entire time in custody?
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 5:27:25 AM EDT
[#41]
here is one elephant in the room nobody wants to talk about but which is directly responsible for this mess:

Abortion rates

in Ukraine, they are high and comparable to any former Soviet Union republic or mother Russia itself.

if the practice was prohibited, Ukraine would easily have the 500K+ they are looking for. Maybe millions more.

Liberal abortion laws brought on by far left wing progressives since 1920's have been very myopic and destructive. They highlight the personal freedoms yet what good is  personal freedom when the entire country is at risk of disappearing, in its current form?

Ukraine is not  just  fighting a war, it's facing an  existential struggle for its  very survival.  And there is a reason they got to be where they currently are.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 6:43:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Damn dude, That's a bit much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

edited out , especially if you tried to conscript my child for a corrupt regime

Uh, he just responded in kind. What is this "our land" anyway? I don't see anyone sharing land around here.
Having said that, yes, I would fight if California was being invaded by a foreign power and the fight was sanctioned by the government. I would have to have a deep conversation with myself whether there was actually a will to win however.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 7:48:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Maybe they have bone spurs their feet?
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:30:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:37:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Does anyone know or have a reasonable speculation on what happens to the people they grab off the street? What if someone forcibly brought does not do anything, as in refuse to pick up a rifle, refuse to put on uniform, etc? Prison? Just drop them off where the artillery is falling? What do the authorities do to someone who just goes limp the entire time in custody?
View Quote

Four-day 'orientation'. Then sent to the front line.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:13:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder how many make it back.

How are the draft dodgers hearing about how bad it is for those who get scooped up? Telegram?
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:18:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
If I was Ukrainian I wouldn't want to go get slaughtered for the US war machines profits either .
View Quote

''WAR PIGS'' - SAMANTHA FISH BAND, Jan 31, 2014

cranking samantha fish's cover of "war pigs" from the trenches after we get drafted for WWIII.

something so... right... about it.

@eagarminuteman
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:21:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Uh, he just responded in kind. What is this "our land" anyway? I don't see anyone sharing land around here.
Having said that, yes, I would fight if California was being invaded by a foreign power and the fight was sanctioned by the government. I would have to have a deep conversation with myself whether there was actually a will to win however.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't. That same government will blame me and people like me for all the evil in the world as soon as the war is done. Worse if I die, they'll oppress my kids and family later without me even being around to help them.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:22:37 PM EDT
[#49]
So he is like Trump and Biden?

Maybe he didn't meet height requirements
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:24:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I wouldn't. That same government will blame me and people like me for all the evil in the world as soon as the war is done. Worse if I die, they'll oppress my kids and family later without me even being around to help them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i wouldn't fight for california seeing that it's leftist shithole full of useless cunts who voted for joe.

let cali burn.

i'd fight for wyoming and/or texas, tho.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top