[#1]
Link Posted: 6/21/2012 5:54:22 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL

what the fuuuuccccckkk

ABC ROBOT, TEAR OFF HIS ARMS AND LEGS
Link Posted: 6/21/2012 5:58:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Karl Urban as Dredd........................I'll go see it.
Link Posted: 6/21/2012 6:36:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow, I am in the minority here, but I like Stalone as Dredd.  I thought he had the scowl down and it kind of worked.  

This one looks like you should have a controller and zombie monsters come at you until you get to the Boss Monster when you have the BFG.
Link Posted: 6/21/2012 7:14:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Another one? wasn't one bad enough? actually, I am kidding, I liked the first one.

Are you serious?  

well Diane Lane was in it ,Judge Hershey
Link Posted: 6/22/2012 1:51:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This fulfills all of my JBT wet dream fantasies.
So in other words.

http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac224/SScommander/came.jpg

That picture+caption is hilarious.

I'm definitely NOT sold on this. Looks weird.

I just watched King Arthur... it was ok. I doubt I'd watch it again any
time soon. BUT... since they're fresh in my mind I think either Ray
Stevenson or Clive Owen have a better Dredd look than Karl Urban.

I can't stand how huge the helmets are. I don't mind the uniforms despite the departure from the big shoulder pieces... but they could have done better. At least more green or something.

The jury is still out on this one.

Doesn't look like they're going for blockbuster... it's a Lions Gate flick... a step up from direct-to-video

Link Posted: 6/22/2012 2:50:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I loved the first half of the first one.  It started to suck hard in the second half- that flying motorcycle chase was an embarrassment.

Judge Hershey or Lieutenant Huxley?  I had this debate on several occasions in the mid-90's.
Link Posted: 6/22/2012 3:04:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm starting to dredd all of the lame remakes Hollywood is cooking up these days.
Link Posted: 6/22/2012 3:07:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Another one? wasn't one bad enough? actually, I am kidding, I liked the first one.

Are you serious?  

Yeah....... Judge Dredd was one of the worst Comic book movies ever made.

Link Posted: 6/22/2012 7:32:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Judge Hershey or Lieutenant Huxley?  I had this debate on several occasions in the mid-90's.

Knee-jerk reaction was "Easy!! Hershey!!"

Then I remember that Demolition Man was the movie that put Sandra Bullock on my spank-map.

...I think you judge damages my whole perception of my past.

Link Posted: 6/22/2012 7:43:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Can't wait for the Dark Knight and Judge Dredd crossover event of next summer!!!
Link Posted: 6/22/2012 7:53:05 PM EDT
[#12]
I never read no stinkin' books let alone comics, seems like you guys need to stop readin', it ruins your movies.

Ray Stevenson should just be in more movies.  He's always fun to watch.

Karl Urban is good, but I've noticed he's too young for a lot of his roles.
Link Posted: 6/22/2012 7:59:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Looks like its got a nice "Raid: The Redemption" style building assault.

THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING!
Link Posted: 6/22/2012 8:03:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Can't wait for the Dark Knight and Judge Dredd crossover event of next summer!!!

Epic cross over comic series.
Link Posted: 6/22/2012 8:13:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Next thing you know they will remake Robocop, Total Recall, Red Dawn, Commando, Death Wish, Blade Runner, Logan's Run, Point Break, War Games, Time Bandits, The Crow, and many more....

http://www.nextmovie.com/blog/upcoming-movie-remakes/
Link Posted: 6/22/2012 8:14:11 PM EDT
[#16]
ehh...looks dreadful.  Maybe I'll watch it when it hits Redbox.
Link Posted: 6/22/2012 8:17:18 PM EDT
[#17]
I will not be watching this bullshit....90 pound chicks beating up dudes is a loser for me.
Link Posted: 6/22/2012 8:19:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I loved the first half of the first one.  It started to suck hard in the second half- that flying motorcycle chase was an embarrassment.

Get both.  

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/23/2012 6:15:43 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get both.  

Huxley.

She has no frame of reference for size, skill, endurance, etc.....I'd be a god!  

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 11:43:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Get both.  

Huxley.

She has no frame of reference for size, skill, endurance, etc.....I'd be a god!  

lol
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 11:53:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
So in other words.

I just watched King Arthur... it was ok. I doubt I'd watch it again any time soon. BUT... since they're fresh in my mind I think either Ray Stevenson or Clive Owen have a better Dredd look than Karl Urban.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_nBiW7BBEJ9c/TT-XkHR3FPI/AAAAAAAAAS8/jLpb-p3mwp4/s1600/Dredd+banner.jpg http://themovieblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/ray_stevenson.jpg

I can't stand how huge the helmets are. I don't mind the uniforms despite the departure from the big shoulder pieces... but they could have done better. At least more green or something.

Doesn't look like they're going for blockbuster... it's a Lions Gate flick... a step up from direct-to-video

Dude....I know Lions Gate may not be the biggest studio in Hollywood but seriously? a step up from direct-to-video? You realize they got some serious Mojo?

The number of major motion pictures they have made in the last 10 years would blow your mind.
Link Posted: 9/17/2012 6:46:43 PM EDT
[#22]
This weekend... I'm thinking of going to see it Friday night.
Link Posted: 9/21/2012 9:42:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/21/2012 10:17:14 AM EDT
[#24]
i may try to do the double feature thing and catch Dredd and End of Watch both this weekend.
Link Posted: 9/21/2012 8:57:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Just came back from seeing....thoroughly entertaining.

Was it perfect? No, but its a cool flick.

Think many here would enjoy it.

Link Posted: 9/21/2012 9:01:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Great flick, much better than I expected it to be.

People get FUCKED UP in this movie, way different than the first one.

HOTSHOT for the WIN.
Link Posted: 9/22/2012 6:44:15 PM EDT
[#27]
I liked it alot, better than most of the tripe that hit theatres this year. Lots and lots of wholesome violence and gun sex. See it in 3D, some of the effects were very good.
Link Posted: 9/22/2012 6:50:38 PM EDT
[#28]
I just saw this movie yesterday night cause I was dragged along with friends.

Quite possibly the worst movie I have ever seen in my life. Who the hell would like this P.O.S.???

Terrible plot, corny acting, way too much use of slow-motion, and like in a classic libtard's fantasy wetdream, the good guy can take out everyone with simply a pistol NO ASSUALT WEAPONS NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!111
Link Posted: 9/22/2012 6:52:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Very mediocre. The in your face 3D for the sake of 3D scenes were nothing but a distraction.

My biggest issue with the movie was the tension that should have been there simply wasn't, and when it was it was sporadic. Room full of guys with guns? Who cares? Here comes a slow motion ultra-3D headshot scene.

Judge Dredd really isn't even the main character in the movie which is odd. He is just a flat character that kills things. The movie is more about the psychic girl.

The best part is someone pulled the fire alarm half way through (midnight showing), so we all got a pass for free admission to another movie.
Link Posted: 9/22/2012 6:57:01 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So in other words.

I just watched King Arthur... it was ok. I doubt I'd watch it again any time soon. BUT... since they're fresh in my mind I think either Ray Stevenson or Clive Owen have a better Dredd look than Karl Urban.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_nBiW7BBEJ9c/TT-XkHR3FPI/AAAAAAAAAS8/jLpb-p3mwp4/s1600/Dredd+banner.jpg http://themovieblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/ray_stevenson.jpg

Ray Stevenson FTW. awesome actor. (oooohhhh, looks like he is in the new thor and GI: joe movie )

If you havent seen the movie Outpost, then you need to go netflix it right away.

Link Posted: 9/22/2012 6:58:26 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Next thing you know they will remake Robocop, Total Recall, Red Dawn, Commando, Death Wish, Blade Runner, Logan's Run, Point Break, War Games, Time Bandits, The Crow, and many more....

http://www.nextmovie.com/blog/upcoming-movie-remakes/

When they remake who framed roger rabbit then I will know the end is near.

Link Posted: 9/22/2012 7:35:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quite possibly the worst movie I have ever seen in my life. Who the hell would like this P.O.S.???

Terrible plot, corny acting, way too much use of slow-motion, and like in a classic libtard's fantasy wetdream, the good guy can take out everyone with simply a pistol NO ASSUALT WEAPONS NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!111

You have ADD don't you??? No wonder aww hell you probably already stopped reading this.

List the movies you DO like.
Link Posted: 9/22/2012 8:28:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
So in other words.

Ray Stevenson FTW. awesome actor. (oooohhhh, looks like he is in the new thor and GI: joe movie )

If you havent seen the movie Outpost, then you need to go netflix it right away.

I just finished watching Outpost for the 3rd time.  Bought it off of Amazon for about $10.00.  Ray Stevenson has played some great characters in his movies.
Link Posted: 9/22/2012 11:19:01 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Are you retarded?

Link Posted: 9/25/2012 8:20:25 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You have ADD don't you??? No wonder aww hell you probably already stopped reading this.

List the movies you DO like.

Heat, My Cousin Vinny, Happy Gilmore, Black Hawk Down to name a few

I really can't believe any of you would think this movie was good It's not even like Act of Valor where there are some people who don't like the movie cause they couldn't get pass the narrator's limited acting, this Judge Dredd or WTFever just was plain god awful.
Link Posted: 9/25/2012 8:20:56 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you retarded?

Nope. Is the guy in your avatar retarded? I'm thinking a yes.

Link Posted: 9/25/2012 11:28:51 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you retarded?

Nope. Is the guy in your avatar retarded? I'm thinking a yes.  

I forgot to highlight the first time.  If you don't think that Dredds pistol is an assault weapon, then I've got some bad news for you.

The guy in my avatar has done some retarded shit, thats for sure
Link Posted: 9/25/2012 3:10:34 PM EDT
[#38]
I just saw it I really like it.
As for it being a libtards dream, the guy executes people without trial.
Link Posted: 9/25/2012 3:14:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yeah head shots abound. Liked it. Was good.

Link Posted: 9/25/2012 3:15:07 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

HOTSHOT for the WIN.

+1 great movie

Link Posted: 9/25/2012 3:17:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:

HOTSHOT for the WIN.

+1 great movie

Sounds like it is on my list!
Link Posted: 9/25/2012 3:18:06 PM EDT
[#42]
also liked it
Link Posted: 9/25/2012 3:29:23 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

also liked it

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR OPINION

Link Posted: 9/25/2012 3:32:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

HOTSHOT for the WIN.

+1 great movie

Sounds like it is on my list!

Violence and more violence.
Link Posted: 9/25/2012 3:33:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Um, he's Judge and Jury too.
Link Posted: 9/25/2012 3:33:31 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

No.  The guy summarily executes because he has the self-contained authority to dispense justice under the law.  Bit of a

difference.  As for the comment someone made about someone Anderson's size kicking butt, there is no jurl power....

there is a completely plausible in-universe explanation for the round-house kick on a guy twice her size.

Link Posted: 9/25/2012 3:43:07 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

I loved the first half of the first one. It started to suck hard in the second half- that flying motorcycle chase was an embarrassment.

Judge Hershey or Lieutenant Huxley? I had this debate on several occasions in the mid-90's.

Mmmmm, lovely Lieutenant Lenina Huxley!
Link Posted: 9/25/2012 3:54:32 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I loved the first half of the first one. It started to suck hard in the second half- that flying motorcycle chase was an embarrassment.

Judge Hershey or Lieutenant Huxley? I had this debate on several occasions in the mid-90's.

Mmmmm, lovely Lieutenant Lenina Huxley!

+1 meeelion

Link Posted: 9/25/2012 4:06:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Quoted:
also liked it

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR OPINION

I rost..........HARD.
Link Posted: 9/25/2012 4:19:42 PM EDT
[#50]
I really liked it.

But then I dont go to movies to dissect every little scene and make sure that it has a scientific basis to be satisfied with the movie as a whole. Like some Arfcommers here.

I go to see a movie to be entertained and turn off my brain for a few hours.

This movie allowed me to do both, be entertained and get my mind off of the days events.

I really enjoyed it. Did have a VERY big "Raid: Redemption" vibe to it, but it was well done anyways.
Page / 3
Top Top