Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:52:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I didn't make it past the second time he said "get on the floor" when it is clearly "the ground".
View Quote

Yeah, not sure when or where this became a thing.  US education system blows.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 7:00:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I didn't make it past the second time he said "get on the floor" when it is clearly "the ground".
View Quote

I've noticed that a lot of people these days don't understand the difference.  It's really weird.

Link Posted: 10/23/2023 7:06:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
She rolled a car and hit a tree.
View Quote

Roof was not damaged.   Possibly no rolling of vehicle involved.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 7:14:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Did they ever find "food" in the vehicle?
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 7:38:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I didn't even realize that was an option.  Imagine all the hassle people could avoid!
View Quote

Sure and you can apply the same logic to paying taxes.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 7:40:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Talking to my brother, he was nailing one of the hottest chicks I've seen in person.  Asked him about her and he said "dude, she's no fun (seemed really fun when she was out with a group of people), her pussy tastes horrible, and she lays there like a dead horse.  You don't want any of that."  Outward hotness means nothing when it comes to sex.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Boss man's night is about to go even worse than hers. DUI's are expensive but he's fixing to be on the hook for even more. She's a cutie, hope it was worth it.

Talking to my brother, he was nailing one of the hottest chicks I've seen in person.  Asked him about her and he said "dude, she's no fun (seemed really fun when she was out with a group of people), her pussy tastes horrible, and she lays there like a dead horse.  You don't want any of that."  Outward hotness means nothing when it comes to sex.

They all say that to keep the other guys away.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 7:42:59 AM EDT
[#7]
When you get bored with your normal life and marriage and think, "I wish I had more excitement and a super hot young woman in my life," be careful what you wish for.  It pays to think things through.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 7:53:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Executive assistant?

We have all been there
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 8:04:16 AM EDT
[#9]
shes hot, I would give her my banana!
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 8:26:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I wonder what its like rolling to one of these as a firefighter and seeing and smelling the alcohol, what do you think when you get there and see all that?

Also, yeah, obviously a sugar daddy situation.  He was being really nice too.
View Quote

the FFs have seen it almost as often as the cop, they know exactly what's up and are snickering to each other out of earshot.  

But you're there to provide PT care and to be an advocate for their health, so if you're called as a witness later and you're obviously helping the cop do his job then it can be called into question how well you're doing *your* job.  

it was a good call by both to take her to the hospital.  I had a cop tell me 'no' once when i said i had to take a guy, drunk as hell and all banged up.  everybody got yelled at later by their bosses.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 8:42:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yeah, not sure when or where this became a thing.  US education system blows.
View Quote
It's a European thing too. Maybe in Spanish as well?  The distinction between inside and outside has been lost. I hear it a lot on Twitch videos, saying "floor" while out in the forest (in the game.)
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 9:28:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Seems like she didn’t work at the law firm, but more so like she worked for the family.  She said it started out as a nanny and is now more of a personal assistant.

Sound like “they” pulled up, meaning her bosses, like the husband and the wife?

I know families who have live in nannies that help with everything.  This could be that type of situation.  
Having said that, no way my wife would let a nanny like that live with us.  She’s have to be 250 lbs minimum
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 9:30:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
username checks out
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

username checks out

For 23 years now.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 9:51:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I have mixed feelings about bodycam footage. On the one hand, I think citizens should have oversight of police activities if there's a controversy. But it seems like a lot of police departments have turned them into public propaganda tools that also pretty heavily violate the privacy of the accused and other involved parties.
View Quote

The police aren't the ones putting these videos out in public.  The body cam videos are being FIOA'd by third parties.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 9:56:33 AM EDT
[#15]
I wonder if the investigator reviewed the property video to see if the alleged oncoming swerving car really existed.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 9:58:56 AM EDT
[#16]
"If I can't put her behind the wheel, I can't make the arrest."

Oh, come on, without somebody seeing her in the vehicle, you can't make an arrest?
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 10:11:40 AM EDT
[#17]
I don't understand why men cheat with younger women. Makes zero sense.

You find you a Granny as a mistress. That's the true way to enlightenment.

Link Posted: 10/23/2023 10:16:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 11:30:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:15:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I sometimes question your sanity.
View Quote

Don’t we all.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:18:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

https://previews.123rf.com/images/deagreez/deagreez1802/deagreez180200336/95427676-close-up-portrait-of-happy-cheerful-delightful-charming-beautiful-flirty-mature-lady-granny-grandma.jpg
View Quote

You haven't had a hummer until you've had a gummer
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:24:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

the FFs have seen it almost as often as the cop, they know exactly what's up and are snickering to each other out of earshot.  

But you're there to provide PT care and to be an advocate for their health, so if you're called as a witness later and you're obviously helping the cop do his job then it can be called into question how well you're doing *your* job.  

it was a good call by both to take her to the hospital.  I had a cop tell me 'no' once when i said i had to take a guy, drunk as hell and all banged up.  everybody got yelled at later by their bosses.  
View Quote

That’s an easy one.  Ask the cop if she’s under arrest.  If she is then ask the officer to sign the report refusing transport.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:48:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Kind of looks like the chick on Orange is the New Black.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:57:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://previews.123rf.com/images/deagreez/deagreez1802/deagreez180200336/95427676-close-up-portrait-of-happy-cheerful-delightful-charming-beautiful-flirty-mature-lady-granny-grandma.jpg

I'm kinda thinking about getting on his bandwagon. No worries about surprise chilluns, they know what they're doing and probably extra grateful. With luck, the crazy is mitigated when menopause is over. ??????
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:12:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:15:08 PM EDT
[#26]
I see this VERY often with women under arrest...its as if its the very first time someone in their life told them NO.

The west is like a playground for women where they are entitled and can do no wrong so they are befuddled when reality hits.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:19:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I have mixed feelings about bodycam footage. On the one hand, I think citizens should have oversight of police activities if there's a controversy. But it seems like a lot of police departments have turned them into public propaganda tools that also pretty heavily violate the privacy of the accused and other involved parties.
View Quote

The public clamored for and insisted upon having all police wearing body cams in the wake of the Michael Brown case.  The police aren’t exploiting anything.  They turn them on and whatever they capture is public record.  The intent was to catch thousands of police violating people’s rights and making false arrests.  Most of what they capture however is what police saw all the time before body cams - people doing stupid shit and criminals being criminals.  The occasional dirty cop is found.

If you’re going to have body cams then you have to take all that they capture, not just the stuff that fits your agenda.  Facts are facts.  Body cams are unbiased. Or, ditch the body cams and we go back to the before times when all arrests cops made were supposedly illegal.  I say keep them.  It keeps police honest, exposes dirty cops and exonerates the ones doing their jobs as they should.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:22:29 PM EDT
[#28]
I’m impressed that she wasn’t hurt. Boss is definitely in trouble. Unless wifey is involved as well.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:23:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

If it's good enough for Benjamin Franklin, it's good enough for me!
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:39:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Not Guilty
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 7:08:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Nice teeth, not sure how her talking on a phone is "obstructing an investigation" when she doesn't have to even talk to the cop, cop sounds kinda like a geek.

She didn't seem drunk IMO.  Maybe slightly buzzed.
View Quote

I was giving her the benefit of a doubt since she just rolled a car.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 7:19:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Oh, come on, without somebody seeing her in the vehicle, you can't make an arrest?
View Quote
Yes. If we don't have an identifiable witness to them actually driving, the case will get tossed immediately
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 7:27:38 PM EDT
[#33]
I would have guessed the boss was female, but I stopped watching soon after she got taken down.

Link Posted: 10/23/2023 7:28:11 PM EDT
[#34]
dupe

Link Posted: 10/23/2023 7:28:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Yes. If we don't have an identifiable witness to them actually driving, the case will get tossed immediately
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting. My neighbor drank too much, crashed into 4 cars parked on the road, and somehow rolled his mangled Tacoma(airbags deployed and everything), into his driveway. It was not immediately that the cops came. But they did, and I watched them perform field sobriety test and haul him away. They came to my door looking to see if the Ring cams caught anything. They didn’t. He said some of the neighbors saw it happen. So I guess that was enough. But it was dark. So I would think it would be hard to identify him for certain.

I never heard the outcome of the case.

Link Posted: 10/23/2023 8:11:53 PM EDT
[#36]
"I'm at least entitled to my phone!!!!"

Link Posted: 10/24/2023 12:47:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

god damn right....plus old men have the sad PP syndrome.

Gam Gam ain't finna walk right when Im done
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 2:08:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Seems like she didn’t work at the law firm, but more so like she worked for the family.  She said it started out as a nanny and is now more of a personal assistant.

Sound like “they” pulled up, meaning her bosses, like the husband and the wife?

I know families who have live in nannies that help with everything.  This could be that type of situation.  
Having said that, no way my wife would let a nanny like that live with us.  She’s have to be 250 lbs minimum
View Quote

Maybe his wife wanted a break from haveing sexwith him?

do we have her OF or Insta page yet?
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 2:48:46 AM EDT
[#39]
What I want to know was the cop kidding her or not.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 3:08:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I see this VERY often with women under arrest...its as if its the very first time someone in their life told them NO.

The west is like a playground for women where they are entitled and can do no wrong so they are befuddled when reality hits.
View Quote

To me one of the best parts of the job was being the first person to tell them NO and make it stick.

I had a woman that was around 35 tell me that she didn't have to listen to me because I was just a kid. I told her she was under arrest and she said No I am NOT!  Straight into the back of my car she went.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 3:23:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Nice teeth, not sure how her talking on a phone is "obstructing an investigation" when she doesn't have to even talk to the cop, cop sounds kinda like a geek.

She didn't seem drunk IMO.  Maybe slightly buzzed.
View Quote

I would like to know what her bac was
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 3:32:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Interesting. My neighbor drank too much, crashed into 4 cars parked on the road, and somehow rolled his mangled Tacoma(airbags deployed and everything), into his driveway. It was not immediately that the cops came. But they did, and I watched them perform field sobriety test and haul him away. They came to my door looking to see if the Ring cams caught anything. They didn’t. He said some of the neighbors saw it happen. So I guess that was enough. But it was dark. So I would think it would be hard to identify him for certain.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

probably admitted driving and drinking. probably had evidence from the airbags going off putting him in it. "I had 2 beers" or whatever with an admission. they can put some pieces together let the courts sort it out...which leads to....

Cases tossed attorneys do their job. plenty of people take plea deals before hiring a real attorney try to get them off. money buys attorney to find crack in the case, exhaust all options. Options that often get reduced charges or toss the case

Local story, woman slammed guy walking 2AM on saturday night, implanted thru the windshield and died. She pulled into closed dark area, called friends a dozen times, everybody but 911. Somebody comes, picks her up, 2 hours later returns and calls 911. She refused a breathalyzer. She was a bartender too.

Initially convicted by a jury trial and faced years in prison, ended up walking way with 1 year jail plea deal leaving the scene after attorney got an appeal on account she asked for a lawyer before speaking to police. Thats the kind of shit where it pays to have money for a lawyer, and a justice system that "everyone" knows your guilty but has to play by the book
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 4:31:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I'm trying to think of all the scenario's that would end up with my secretary driving my escalade in her PJ's in the middle of the night, with a bottle of liquor. And they all end with my wife divorcing me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/24/2023 4:36:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When I was in High School, the principal crashed into a car that happened to be driven by a student late one night. He hit and ran, and went to his house. The student followed him and called the police.

Police show up at his house and he's drunk. He claimed that he was so distraught that he panicked and fled, and then pounded a bottle of liquor when he got back home.

He didn't get a DUI.

He did retire at the end of that year, though.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 7:54:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

When I was in High School, the principal crashed into a car that happened to be driven by a student late one night. He hit and ran, and went to his house. The student followed him and called the police.

Police show up at his house and he's drunk. He claimed that he was so distraught that he panicked and fled, and then pounded a bottle of liquor when he got back home.

He didn't get a DUI.

He did retire at the end of that year, though.
View Quote

Ahhhhhh the old chug a beer or liquor trick! when the cops eventually catch up to ya. Remember that old story on the internet guy chugs a bottle of booze in front of the cops when they arrive LOL

Except now they observe you, take multiple breath samples, blood samples to determine how long liquor had been in the body
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 8:31:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except there's a video of her admitting to driving, no?
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 10:55:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 10:59:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 8:02:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gonna depend on the judge. Judge where my last agency was...eh. Depends on exactly what was said and how.

Current jurisdiction, I can't say
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 8:24:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

THIS! Ex-GF was hot with a smokin body and some fake B+’s. She was a lousy kisser, wouldn’t let me go down on her and just laid flat when I fucked her.

Not saying Midcap is right but, I’m thinking there’s an inverse relationship between hot and good in the sack.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top