Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/2/2013 6:25:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Our diaper bag is a small Osprey pack we got as a freebie a few years ago.  Works well and holds my pistol f I need it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2013 6:33:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

This seems a bit smarter.  Something that doesn't scream LOOKATMY MOLLLLLLLLLE!!!1!!! TACTICALMAN PURSEZ....!!! I AM TEH GRAY MANZ, OKai!!!!

ETA: just wanted to add the FerFAL blog link
Link Posted: 11/2/2013 6:34:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Just ordered one of these.

http://www.chromeindustries.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/650x/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/l/i/lieutentant_olive_hero_enlarge_1.jpg

I don't have it yet, but a friend of mine has one and I've borrowed it a time or two. It rides nice over the shoulder for walking around and if your gonna ride your bike, just clip the under arm strap and it'll stay put.
View Quote

And what is this?
Link Posted: 11/2/2013 6:38:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

And what is this?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.chromeindustries.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/650x/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/l/i/lieutentant_olive_hero_enlarge_1.jpg

I don't have it yet, but a friend of mine has one and I've borrowed it a time or two. It rides nice over the shoulder for walking around and if your gonna ride your bike, just clip the under arm strap and it'll stay put.

And what is this?

A Chrome Industries Lieutenant bag. Hipsterish? Maybe, but fuck it. It works. And works well. Also comes with a lifetime warranty and made in the USA.
Link Posted: 11/2/2013 6:42:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

A Chrome Industries Lieutenant bag. Hipsterish? Maybe, but fuck it. It works. And works well. Also comes with a lifetime warranty and made in the USA.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And what is this?

That's a nice looking bag. Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/2/2013 7:20:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Mountainsmith Tour

Tuck the belt into the back, carry it like a shoulder bag.  Murse central, baby, but it doesn't look tactical and carries pistol & spare ammo with ease.
Link Posted: 11/2/2013 9:20:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And what is this?

Holy Sheet! $170
Link Posted: 11/3/2013 4:21:55 AM EDT
[#8]
www.countycomm.com  I use the EOD bag.  Had it for years and it is still kicking.
Link Posted: 11/3/2013 4:50:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That's absolutely brilliant

I'd rather have someone dismiss me as a non-threatening metrosexual than be "made" by virtue of the tactical looking gear I'm carrying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I ever carry a pack, I use a Disney cruise line backpack.  

It may look gay as hell to anyone who notices it, but it doesn't scream "I'm carrying a Glock and 5 magazines" like the 5.11 pack.

That's absolutely brilliant

I'd rather have someone dismiss me as a non-threatening metrosexual than be "made" by virtue of the tactical looking gear I'm carrying.

I bet that most of the world does not know what all the molle straps are really for. I had a city dweller at work comment about how rugged and heavy duty my Sitka looked. He thought the molle straps were there as reinforcement.
Link Posted: 11/3/2013 5:02:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Saddleback Leather

I use a large satchel as my laptop and work bag.

Can't beat a 100 year warranty
Link Posted: 11/3/2013 5:03:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Maxpedition Falcon-II.
Link Posted: 11/3/2013 8:03:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Please tell me more about the Spartan bag.  I would be very interested in a bag like that.  Any pics of the inside?  Possible to get one anywhere or was it a one-time custom group buy?  Spartan was a good movie BTW, not many people I know have seen though for some reason.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a few like that.

A custom bag that Storm_Tracker here made for me, that's specifically to support my CCW.
A custom bag that I got in on a group buy of over on another board, based on the bag that Val Kilmer carried in "Spartan".
"Spartan" bag:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Pchang714/Picture012.jpg

Please tell me more about the Spartan bag.  I would be very interested in a bag like that.  Any pics of the inside?  Possible to get one anywhere or was it a one-time custom group buy?  Spartan was a good movie BTW, not many people I know have seen though for some reason.

POK made the bag.

http://www.professionaloperatorskit.com/HBC.html
Link Posted: 11/3/2013 8:13:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Ive got a Tactical Tailor Day Pack that works great . It's a style they dont make anymore and pre-MOLLE , but is just right for a carry on or grab-n-go bag . It's been all over the world and still looks great, almost new . You really get what you pay for in gear like this .

Link Posted: 11/3/2013 10:54:03 AM EDT
[#15]
I want to add my OG Lightfighter Eagle-made RAID pack. I took it all over the world as carry on luggage and go bag for years. Shown here with sustainment pouches made by...I don't remember.

Link Posted: 11/3/2013 12:16:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Maxpedition Falcon-II.
View Quote

This and the Max jumbo for the sidearm and small stuff.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top