Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/28/2023 6:18:39 PM EDT
ETA: Apparently this is a dupe?  Sorry.

In any case please lock & trash as I don't want people getting account warnings because of this.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 6:21:11 PM EDT
[#1]
COC to pederasses.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 6:40:31 PM EDT
[#2]
A cop's gonna get tenderly loved in the pen.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 6:44:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Good riddance.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 7:06:36 PM EDT
[#4]
That interrogator was pretty slick. 10-12 years is not long enough though imo.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 7:14:09 PM EDT
[#5]
he'll do well inside.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/28/2023 7:16:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Edited 1387Delta - Trolling
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 7:25:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 7:43:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2023 7:46:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Edited 1387Delta - CoC 6
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 7:49:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Myself nor any other cop I worked with would willfully talk to the police. Good riddance.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 7:53:13 PM EDT
[#11]
A cop should know better than to talk to the police.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 7:53:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
A cop should know better than to talk to the police.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/28/2023 7:56:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I finally found the stupidest post on Arfcom.

Really?

Really?
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 7:57:09 PM EDT
[#14]
How the hell is that a "master interrogator?" That's pretty basic shit. Don't lead them to believe they're in trouble and let them get diarrhea of the mouth.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 7:58:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Damn

Hope he enjoys his new home and shower assrape.

However, why didn't he say you know my family history, WTF is this about? Am I being investigated? And if so you can talk to my lawyer.

If I was a cop I would have a lawyer on retainer, and I definitely wouldn't answer any questions.

Luckily he isn't vert smart.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 8:27:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 8:28:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
How the hell is that a "master interrogator?" That's pretty basic shit. Don't lead them to believe they're in trouble and let them get diarrhea of the mouth.
View Quote

The smart ones get people to spill everything.

The Flippant ones don't.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 8:29:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Chomo.

Hans, bring ze flammenwerfer.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 8:33:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

I completely agree. They already had executed search warrants and had everything.

A "master interrogation" would to me be getting him to confess to something you did NOT already have him dead to rights for, or even know about.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 8:35:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Lol, whenever they take your gun (his holster is empty) and ask you to “just have a word” you’re finished.

Screw him, Pedo is as dumb as a box of rocks in more than one way.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 8:38:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Dupe from many moons ago but certainly worth seeing. He done fucked up.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 8:41:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
He should have STFU. COC to pederasses.
View Quote

Really?

Pedo should have STFU?

Yo, you good?
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 8:42:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Lol, whenever they take your gun (his holster is empty) and ask you to “just have a word” you’re finished.

View Quote

He was a jailer, not a patrol cop. He didn't generally carry a gun.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 8:53:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I completely agree. They already had executed search warrants and had everything.

A "master interrogation" would to me be getting him to confess to something you did NOT already have him dead to rights for, or even know about.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She set a solid base for shit said in the future.

Edit- I'm not defending this guy and what he did but that's why you shut the fuck up.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 8:53:53 PM EDT
[#25]
That was hardly some master interrogation.  They literally learned nothing they didn’t already know or could prove from physical evidence.  I want my time back I spent watching that waiting for some epic gotcha.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 8:57:27 PM EDT
[#26]
a decade ain't nearly long enough.    just a point, they do not put chimo's into general population, sometimes they have a separate prison altogether for sex criminals. In Washington state there is the Twin Rivers Facility that handles nothing but  sex related criminals......so while the thought of big nasty boys in prison sparing the world the continued existence of these things.....it is an extraordinarily rare thing for them to even have access to them
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 8:57:42 PM EDT
[#27]
I love the show The First 48, because 90% of these idiots get locked up for murder due to just not shutting up.  They are fishing for a confession, and the criminals always deliver.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 8:58:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
a decade ain't nearly long enough.    just a point, they do not put chimo's into general population, sometimes they have a separate prison altogether for sex criminals. In Washington state there is the Twin Rivers Facility that handles nothing but  sex related criminals......so while the thought of big nasty boys in prison sparing the world the continued existence of these things.....it is an extraordinarily rare thing for them to even have access to them
View Quote

People get killed in special need yards.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 9:02:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I love the show The First 48, because 90% of these idiots get locked up for murder due to just not shutting up.  They are fishing for a confession, and the criminals always deliver.
View Quote

First 48 | Tom Segura Stand Up Comedy | "Completely Normal" on Netflix

“I’m gonna go talk to the cops and straighten all this out.”
“You’re gonna do 25 to life.  Have fun with that.”
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 9:04:17 PM EDT
[#30]
IIRC he is a corrections deputy that didn’t work the street. Lock him up.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 9:13:45 PM EDT
[#31]
People have criticized that interrogator lady for being overly friendly and chatty.  I thought she did a great job of being overly effeminate and girlish, which makes sense considering what this guy was accused of.  Great way to box him into a corner.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 9:21:14 PM EDT
[#32]
He was never a street cop, rather was a detention deputy (non LE) according to some news articles I read. Apparently LE deputy sheriffs are different than detention deputies at that sheriff’s department.  Regardless, I’m glad he is rotting in prison.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 9:25:57 PM EDT
[#33]
I posted this about a week and a half ago or so
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 9:32:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Good watch.  Narration was a bit cheesy.  What an absolute slime ball.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 9:41:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

protective custody...doubly so because he was LEO
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 9:44:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
What's the saying, "more people talk themselves into jail then ever out of it"...
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 9:49:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
He was never a street cop, rather was a detention deputy (non LE) according to some news articles I read. Apparently LE deputy sheriffs are different than detention deputies at that sheriff’s department.  Regardless, I’m glad he is rotting in prison.
View Quote

Early on he tells how he went to Academy to get out of corrections and into enforcement and it didn't work out.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 10:16:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Wow, that's some sick stuff. With a kid on the way no less. Enjoy being on the other side of those bars chomo.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 10:30:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

He was a sworn peace officer with arrest powers. SDCS has a weird system: patrol deputies and correctional deputies have separate academies (patrol academy is significantly longer).
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 10:44:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
He thought he was smarter than the investigators.  He's in prison where he belongs.  Guy had a wife and kid, house and good job.  No one is going to defend this guy
View Quote

You sure, there are prominent people trying to normalize pedophilia right now.  Some might even say it’s the ‘big guy" and his friends.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 10:49:55 PM EDT
[#41]
He is lucky he is in California. He would have gotten significantly more then 10-12 years here.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 11:05:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 11:08:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I've been binge watching "interrogation vids" and this is a good one.

Cliff's Notes for TL:DW...

- SDCSO Deputy is a Chester the Molester.  Enjoys sending dick pics to children on social media, and touching 13 year old girls.

- Gets called in for a "you're not under arrest, you can leave at any time interview," i.e., a cleverly disguised interrogation, and this woman doing the interrogation is GOOD.  She's very friendly and chatty and non-threatening, but ever so carefully nails him down on all kinds of
particulars and establishes facts so he can't lie his way out of them later.

- He tries to be all cool and laid back and shit, but you can tell by his facial expressions when he starts to realize the jaws of the trap are closing on his pedo ass.

- He winds up getting put away for a decade, so he can enjoy all the tender lovin's shown by other inmates to cops who molest children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_UbEhAYl8Q
View Quote

Can you imagine being anything worse in prison than a cop and a pedo at the same time?
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 11:26:01 PM EDT
[#44]
I didn't see the part where they fed the pedo into a wood chipper.  Is that the part 2?
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 11:32:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

He was in the jail. where he worked.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 12:44:34 AM EDT
[#46]
This is similar to a video I saw on GD a while back where some woman cop had gotten away with murder, then was brought in for a "casual" conversation, at the end of which she was put in cuffs.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 12:48:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
He should have STFU. COC to pederasses.
View Quote

Why is it against the COC to say all pedophiles should die? They are vile criminals, who harm children. Kill them all.

Including the groomers.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 12:54:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Why is it against the COC to say all pedophiles should die? They are vile criminals, who harm children. Kill them all.

Including the groomers.
View Quote
Yeah, this thread sure has a lot of censored posts.   That always makes me wonder what was said that was so bad.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 1:28:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
A cop's gonna get tenderly loved in the pen.
View Quote

Nope. Segregation.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 1:31:43 AM EDT
[#50]
I watch those YouTube videos during my lunch break. There are some pretty good interrogation vids
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top