Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 1:19:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Whatever government entity knows about aliens (if any), it isn't going to have data on a network anyone like a Snowden would have access to.
That crap is buried in some deep Area 51 computer system with insane firewalls upon firewalls.

While I think in general the government likely doesn't employ the best cyber security practices, I'm pretty confident whoever could hide UFOs and aliens and fund that R&D, has the best of the best of the best of everything. Their computer architect probably hasn't seen the light of day in years.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 1:20:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wait.. I thought he was a dirty stinking commie traitor!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's a Govt Plant...it's painfully obvious.
Wait.. I thought he was a dirty stinking commie traitor!
With the state of large portions of our government, one does not preclude the other.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 1:24:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It's Compartmented for a reason. You can't just go on to JWICS or NSAnet and search for Aliens and JFK and expect to be amazed.
View Quote
But Q had access to everything
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 1:49:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Psssst....Edward Snowden is a plant.

(But you didn't hear that from me).
View Quote
BS, Rogan would have smoked him.

ACC is real but it's really about biological carbon sequestration rather than CO2, or together with, and that's why the models don't predict accurately IMO.

Too difficult to make money on the things that would actually conserve resources/environment.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 1:57:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Climate change is real?

Baloney.

This makes me wonder about Area 51, he's probably covering up some really crazy stuff for them....
View Quote
Climate change is real (ie Ice Age). Man made localized  climate change (ie LA smog) is real. Man made global climate change (ie melting icebergs and polar bears with sun burns) is bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 1:59:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It's Compartmented for a reason. You can't just go on to JWICS or NSAnet and search for Aliens and JFK and expect to be amazed.
View Quote
Facts don't matter to dumbasses across the world.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 2:05:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It is real, but it was cycling long before the discovery of petro fuels or the Industrial Revolution.
View Quote
Of note, during warm climate periods the biosphere is typically much more robust and diverse - glaciers covering the land tends to reduce both the number of species and the number of animals in those species to something approaching zero in the local area.

If the Earth were to warm by a couple degrees celsius, it probably would create a lot of disruption (pretty much all change does - that is in fact what change is) to include mass extinctions as species found themselves in climates for which they were not evolved.  In the long term, it would almost certainly result in an increase in the number and variety of plants and animals around the globe.  About 125,000 years ago, the seas were roughly 5-8 meters higher than they are today, and it is believed that the temperatures may have been 1-2 degrees (C) higher than today as well.  Obviously the seas rising 20 feet or so would be very disruptive, but it has happened before, and without human help (so far as we know - any Atlantis faithful want to chime in?).

Mike
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 2:11:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
 Pretty sure Climate Change is real. Anthropogenic Climate Change is fake. Our role amounts to an ant stomping his feet during an earthquake and taking credit for it.

Solar Mins/Maxes and eccentricities in our orbit are the real drivers.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 2:12:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Such a plant! He is the perfect actor of disinformation... it’s brilliant he acts like the beacon of hope and change while covering for the government as if he’s on their payroll still. Release just enough info to tease and then tow the line on all other issues like a good little plant, now he does Rogan cause he has a book deal... come one...  perfect .GOV shill pretending not to be...
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 2:14:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Such a plant! He is the perfect actor of disinformation... it’s brilliant he acts like the beacon of hope and change while covering for the government as if he’s on their payroll still. Release just enough info to tease and then tow the line on all other issues like a good little plant, now he does Rogan cause he has a book deal... come one...  perfect .GOV shill pretending not to be...
View Quote
Yup.  The intelligence community don't follow no fucking laws.  He could have emigrated to the moon to stay safe, but if he were really revealing anything damaging he would have gotten a Polonium enema by now.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 2:17:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Climate change is real?

You mean (gasp!) it's doing what it has been doing for a few billion years?
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 2:19:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Dang it.  This is why we never have any fun
...Well, Sheeeut.  I guess Roswell was just a weather balloon after all, and I wasted all those  years listening to Art Bell and Clyde Lewis.
View Quote

You enjoyed every High Plains minute of it, the same as the rest of us.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 2:19:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Clearly he's in on it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 2:20:07 PM EDT
[#14]
What data does the CIA / NSA have regarding climate change that would give credence to his assertion?

These are intelligence agencies, studying worldwide climate trends is not in their charter and I certainly hope they are not wasting resources on such a thing.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 2:20:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Psssst....Edward Snowden is a plant.

(But you didn't hear that from me).
View Quote
How does anything Snowden has said or done benefit the government?
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 2:22:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Climate change is real?

Baloney.

This makes me wonder about Area 51, he's probably covering up some really crazy stuff for them....
View Quote
I doubt Area 51 has any aliens, but there is something there.

And there have been internal gov research docs & industry promotional PDFs that admitted “chemtrails” were a thing. Done for cloud seeding, as warfare to jam radar or poison enemy troops, random testing on various urban areas, etc.

The only question is the contents of what they’re spraying & how many trails in the sky are just contrails or have some added aresol or atomized particulate.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 2:23:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Clearly he's in on it.
View Quote
Me or Snowden?

(Oops, giving away too much).
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 2:25:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

How does anything Snowden has said or done benefit the government?
View Quote
Gotta scrap all those old programs, technologies, and capabilities because they've been revealed.  Then you've got to buy newer, better, more expensive stuff to replace it.  Makes the defense industry contractors happy and .gov.  Win/win!
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 2:26:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Climate change is real. Man made? I don't think so, but never know.
View Quote
That’s what HAARP & chemtrails are for.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 2:27:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 2:33:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Climate change is real?

Baloney.

View Quote
Um. Climate change is most definitely real.

The climate has been changing since climate existed.  It’s the man made climate change that’s bullshit.

ETA:Beat like a red headed mule.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 2:33:53 PM EDT
[#22]
"The Vostok ice core sample graph shows that the rise and fall of global temperatures and the rise and fall of CO2 emissions is a completely natural cycle that the planet has gone through on many occasions."

420,000 Years of Data
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top