Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/23/2009 12:39:33 PM EDT
[#1]
He would have been better off by waiting until later that night and pulling a drive by on their ass and maybe get all of them.

Who the hell would investigate some old man for a drive by?

Win, win, win
Link Posted: 8/23/2009 12:41:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
This appears to be the poor soul's myspace page. Fuck him. http://www.myspace.com/marcusfluker

Link Posted: 8/23/2009 12:41:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/23/2009 12:48:37 PM EDT
[#4]
dont fuck with old people

Link Posted: 8/23/2009 12:50:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Here is a case in Florida, that turned out much better:

Florida Stand your ground law hands more power to homeowners

Florida's Stand Your Ground law just handed more power to homeowners
By Maggie Crane, WINK News

Story Created: Aug 19, 2009 at 9:55 PM EDT

Story Updated: Aug 19, 2009 at 10:23 PM EDT
Florida's Stand Your Ground law just handed a lot more power to homeowners.

The law allows you to use deadly force for self-protection. Now, a new court ruling says you can shoot –– even if the attacker is retreating.

This all comes after a Tallahassee man, who had been charged with first-degree murder for standing his ground, was released from jail last month. Wednesday's ruling confirms the reason for his release.

A Clewiston man who stood his ground in a 2007 home invasion believes the ruling is fair.

"He's got a gun in this hand and a tire tool in this hand and he said give me your money, give me your money!"

Seventy-six-year-old Jim Normand wasn't about to stand for an intruder attacking him –– especially in his own home.

"I jumped him," Normand says. "I grabbed him and we started tusslin' around."

Fearing for his life, Normand ran for his gun, which was concealed in his mattress.

"I shot him. I shot him twice in the chest."

Under Florida law that's O.K. But Normand says he wasn't thinking about the law –– just his life.

"I don't need an O.K.," Normand says. "If somebody busts in my house like that and starts beating me with a tire tool, I'm going to shoot him."

Normand says he'd shoot an attacker anywhere on his property. The law has been foggy whether you are allowed to shoot an attacker who is retreating. But now, a Florida Appellate Court has cleared the decision, making it O.K.

"You don't think about those things –– whether the guy's backing up from you or when you're going to shoot him, whether he has a real gun, a toy gun –– you're just trying to keep him from killing you," Normand says.

Firearms instructors say pulling the trigger should be a last resort.

"Are you as a person going to be able to handle the consequences?" Matt Christoff, Mobile Tactics Firearms Trainer, says. "Can you survive it? What happens after that? Mentally, physically?"

Experts say gun owners need to know the law and think out how they would react in a dangerous situation. In Normand's case, he does have a concealed weapons permit and he wasn't hurt. Normand wants would-be robbers to get the message –– he'd do it again if he had to.

"There's a lot of crazy people in this world, so you do what you've gotta do."

Wednesday's appellate court decision could conflict with a 2007 ruling that denied immunity to a resident near Tampa who shot a man leaving his garage. No decision has yet been made to seek a rehearing or appealing to the Florida Supreme Court.
Link Posted: 8/23/2009 12:57:05 PM EDT
[#6]

InterestsGeneral

BABYMAMMA
Music
GUCCI MANE, LIL BOOSIE,WAKA FLOCKA FLAME, WEBBIE, TRILL FAM, B.G, SO ICEY ENT
Movies
TRAPAHOLIC, MENACE TO SOCIETY,BOYS IN THA HOOD
Television
BET, MTV
Books
DONT READ SHIT
Heroes
GOD,MOM,GRANDMA
DetailsStatus: In a Relationship
Here for: Friends
Hometown: Erie
Orientation: Straight
Body type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Black / African descent
Religion: Christian - other
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Children: Undecided
Education: High school
SchoolsIndependence High
Charlotte, NC
Graduated: N/A
Link Posted: 8/23/2009 12:58:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I hope it hurt like hell
Link Posted: 8/23/2009 12:59:34 PM EDT
[#8]
He may not be justified in the "eyes of the law" here in good old NC, but at least two of those fuckers were repeat offenders who committed an armed home invasion.  The "law" in this case had allowed at least two of them to be out on the street threatening others.

A vigilant DA and court system will have this old man's ass on a platter - they'll throw the book at him.  Can't have someone thinning out the cesspool they make their living off of - their reason for existence.

Instead of concentrating on whether the other turds got arrested, instead we are focused on whether a man who took action to stop this shit is going to get fried by our glorious justice system.  I could not convict him of anything - like someone else posted - other than littering.  Not supposed to leave trash laying around like that.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2009 1:02:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
This appears to be the poor soul's myspace page. Fuck him. http://www.myspace.com/marcusfluker

From the MySpace page:

Last Login: 8/21/2009

Last login indeed.  Good riddance, bad shoot.  Hope the ol' guy gets off light for doing Charlotte a favor.

+1

Link Posted: 8/23/2009 1:04:34 PM EDT
    [#10]
    one less worthless, gang-banging, president on the streets...several hundred thousand to go...
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 1:04:53 PM EDT
    [#11]
    Quoted:
    He must have been so distraught after undergoing that... I think even the most rational, reasonable person might have been so upset that they would suffer some kind of temporary deficit...

Good point and one I expect  his attorney will use to the max.

On the other hand maybe the DA will recognize this and not charge him.

Hell, tied up, gagged, terroized with firearms by multiple thugs who invaded his home and threatened to murder him and his wife. That's pretty good reason to have a "temporary deficit".

And, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I was relieved that Mr. McClure is black. That fact may help to save him.

God forbid if he'd been an old white man shooting misguided yutes.

Link Posted: 8/23/2009 1:05:11 PM EDT
    [#12]
    This is the reason we have such out of control crime in this country,  the bad guys are protected by the system...

With less badguys we need less "system"

This is just one less thug to get early parole or probation so he can terrorize again and again!!!

Link Posted: 8/23/2009 1:06:19 PM EDT
    [#13]

ILL GIVE UP ERTHANG TO MY NAME JUSS 2 GETCHA BACC WIT DA CLICC LIL
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 1:28:14 PM EDT
    [#14]
    Quoted:
    http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o7/BigIRookie1/RIPLilMarcus.jpg

ILL GIVE UP ERTHANG TO MY NAME JUSS 2 GETCHA BACC WIT DA CLICC LIL

I need a translation for the gibberish above.

Link Posted: 8/23/2009 1:31:09 PM EDT
    [#15]
    I don't care that he cased him down but the Jury will.
    Can only hope that death turns the other losers around.
    But I am sure they will be up for revenge on the guys wife or something like that.
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 1:36:10 PM EDT
    [#16]
    I don't have the skills to do it, but maybe someone who does can save those webpages, comments and photos for the old man's defense attorney to use.  I'm sure the families of those hood rats and the media will be quick to portray those gangsters as misguided and fun loving youths.

I know the attorney for the a$$hole's family will have them take that down PDQ.

Link Posted: 8/23/2009 1:40:46 PM EDT
    [#17]
    If *I* was on the jury, he'd walk.
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 1:43:39 PM EDT
    [#18]
    Quoted:
    I would love to be on the jury . the only conviction they would get from me is littering

Dropping trash in the street only carries a $500 fine.
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 1:46:40 PM EDT
    [#19]
    Let me be the first to say

FUCK THAT <removed - T7> !!!

And let me be the first to edit that... while it may be acceptable in that culture, it's not here, even if a direct quotation.

-T7
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 1:48:03 PM EDT
    [#20]
    dun dun dun... another one bites the dust... and another one down and another one down...........

edit: look at all the "free my <edited - T7> tahjue" "RIP" and other sentimental BS. Since when do you praise someone and act like they should be cut loose from prison when they COMMITED A CRIME! This nation is going to shit because people are no longer held accountable for their actions and when somebody finally does the right thing and guns the savage bastard down they are the ones in the wrong. To quote watchmen... "people go to jail, dogs get put down" The way I see it there are a few dogs that got sent to the wrong place in this situation.

Edit to Mod Edit: Just trying to highlight the ignorance... but your little red t7 that makes people stop and think what it said before highlights it even better preciate it
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 1:50:05 PM EDT
    [#21]
    Quoted:
    Damn, common sense says McClure should have stopped at the end of his driveway, but I suppose he was all fired up, hope he's not charged.

BTW, WTF on the name: Tahjaue Wiley

No way I would ever vote to convict someone that used deadly force on someone that broke into their home, even if they used deadly force a year later
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 1:50:38 PM EDT
    [#22]
    fucked up situation when a thug can bust into your home to commit murder, rape and mayhem but when they encounter resistance they can flee fully protected by the law.  what happened to making crime a dangerous proposition?

i have no problem with a home owner pursuing violent criminals off their property and either engaging them or calling the man down on them which ever they can do first.  natural law and man's law is very different things.
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 1:54:07 PM EDT
    [#23]
    Quoted:

DetailsStatus: Single DEAD
    Hometown: eastside of charlotte CEMETARY
    Orientation: Straight HORIZONTAL 6 FEET UNDER
    Ethnicity: Other
    Children: Someday NOT GONNA HAPPEN THANK GOD

The old man fucked up. He left 3 of them alive.

Link Posted: 8/23/2009 2:03:39 PM EDT
    [#24]
    Break into someones home end up dead .     Not only would I not convict , I would throw that man a parade !   That thug made a poor life choice and paid the price , leave it at that .
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 2:09:38 PM EDT
    [#25]
    I would dearly LOVE to be the DA's opponent in the next election.

Unless he is just making show, and plans on dropping the charges or just pleading it down to nothing, his ass is toast next time.

Link Posted: 8/23/2009 2:10:07 PM EDT
    [#26]
    I certainly hope he got is story straight.

He was attempting to assist police by getting a positive ID on the perps and their location. He left his home in an attempt to find them so the police could arrest them, carrying a pistol for self-defense against these miscreants. When he located one and requested they stay put until the police arrived, the young criminal violently attacked the elderly gentleman.  Regretablly, Mr McClure was forced to defend himself and shot the criminal.

If I were on the jury that would be a pretty compelling story. Hint, hint.
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 2:10:26 PM EDT
    [#27]
    Quoted:
    thread hijack,

how do you guys find these peoples myspace pages all the time?

I just did a search by the first and last names listed in the article, and then narrowed down the search within a distance of the zip-code. From there, you just check to make sure the ages match. Sometimes they do not such as in the dead-fucks case. In that situation, usually you can just make an assessment and get a match from the type of people you expect after reading the article.

Link Posted: 8/23/2009 2:10:42 PM EDT
    [#28]
    He broke the law and needs to be punished.

2 maybe 2.5 hours of community service.  That will teach all the would be vigilantes a lesson.
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 2:14:21 PM EDT
    [#29]
    Good shoot!!  

A message needs to be sent to all street thugs.
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 2:19:07 PM EDT
    [#30]
    Gran Tarino.
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 2:25:08 PM EDT
    [#31]
    Quoted:
    If I were on the jury, he would not be convicted.

^This x eleventy billion!

Link Posted: 8/23/2009 2:32:39 PM EDT
    [#32]
    Quoted:
    I would dearly LOVE to be the DA's opponent in the next election.

Unless he is just making show, and plans on dropping the charges or just pleading it down to nothing, his ass is toast next time.

Actually, the DA, Peter Gilchrist, is retiring after this term, completing a long career of letting murderers, rapists and other assorted thugs off with plea bargains that ensure they spend a small amount of time in prison for the most heinous of crimes.
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 2:35:34 PM EDT
    [#33]
    Quoted:
    I certainly hope he got is story straight.

He was attempting to assist police by getting a positive ID on the perps and their location. He left his home in an attempt to find them so the police could arrest them, carrying a pistol for self-defense against these miscreants. When he located one and requested they stay put until the police arrived, the young criminal violently attacked the elderly gentleman.  Regretablly, Mr McClure was forced to defend himself and shot the criminal.

If I were on the jury that would be a pretty compelling story. Hint, hint.

According to the local television news, that is almost exactly the story Mr McClure gave police.
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 2:36:47 PM EDT
    [#34]
    Wow. Looking at their myspace vids... WTF is this shit? http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=57239397

Is this guy having a seziure or something? AT first it seems as if he is struggling trying to hold up his pants. He then goes on to sexually assault an ottoman http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=55442329

Link Posted: 8/23/2009 2:41:29 PM EDT
    [#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn, common sense says McClure should have stopped at the end of his driveway, but I suppose he was all fired up, hope he's not charged.

BTW, WTF on the name: Tahjaue Wiley

Hes old as fuck, watched his city turn in to a cesspool, cant even be safe in his own house, police are inept and do nothing but take reports...

He had nothing else to lose. Good shoot, imho. I have a feeling you are going to see more and more of this.

This.
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 2:42:42 PM EDT
    [#36]
    Quoted:
    I WOULD NOT CONVICT!

Link Posted: 8/23/2009 2:42:43 PM EDT
    [#37]

Quoted:

Wow, already got RIP artwork up for the dead POS...

http://www.myspace.com/lisonmiller

Yung Gene sounds like a right smart individual.

"marcus waz tryna rob sumbody or sumbody waz robbin marcus"

"so dey jus sho em 4 no reason"

"dam bruh do u kno wha at"

Link Posted: 8/23/2009 2:47:08 PM EDT
    [#38]
    I say we give the ol' boy a mulligan and a stern admonishment to shoot sooner next time.
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 2:48:20 PM EDT
    [#39]

Quoted:

he should change his STATUS: to DEAD

Link Posted: 8/23/2009 2:57:40 PM EDT
    [#40]
    yeah i dont have a problem with this honestly
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 3:05:05 PM EDT
    [#41]
    Quoted:
    Ya know these kids know that your limited in your rights to defend yourself against them. I think its messed up that they have more rights than you do. Hell all they have to do is face the other direction and you cant shoot em basically. The gang problems in this country would shrink in a big way if these punks knew there was a pretty good chance they would get perforated every time they did something wrong. They are like rabid pack animals, and we need a system designed to better put them in their place. Libtards live for kissing up to these criminals rather than aiding the victim.

Well said!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 8/23/2009 3:09:09 PM EDT
    [#42]
    Oh well, the world is less one scumbag, hope he doesn't get charged.
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 3:13:10 PM EDT
    [#43]
    Too bad he didn't kill all 4 of them.

Hope he walks a free man.

HH
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 3:17:07 PM EDT
    [#44]
    Don't mess with an old man... cuz he'll kill you.
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 3:20:09 PM EDT
    [#45]
    Quoted:
    His buddies in crime:

Check out his pic. A bunch of "bloods" standing with guns: Joseph Graves

Tahjaue Wiley

No, common sense says he should have hunted them down to prevent a 2nd time.

eta - Oops, quoted the wrong post.

Link Posted: 8/23/2009 3:24:53 PM EDT
    [#46]
    Not only would I not convict him, I'd pat him on the back, thank him and provide him a replacement weapon and a couple of boxes of ammo.
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 3:25:31 PM EDT
    [#47]
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 3:30:27 PM EDT
    [#48]
    Quoted:
    Too bad he didn't kill all 4 of them.

Hope he walks a free man.

HH

+1

Too bad the other 3 pieces of shit got to live.
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 3:32:52 PM EDT
    [#49]
    That POS was a career criminal.  Killing him was a favor to all his potential future victims.  This old man is a hero.
    Link Posted: 8/23/2009 3:33:32 PM EDT
    [#50]
    I wish I was 77, I'd be old enough to say fuck the bullshit and do what's right too. If he actually get's in trouble, it would be like you were forced to watch Kieth Olbermanns show, but there's only 4 minutes left.
    Page / 3
    Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
    Top Top