BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 2:12:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Left alone, the Insanity of Liberals will resolve itself.
View Quote

Pretty much what the bible says...left to their own devices they would have destroyed the world...
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 2:15:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Suicide by 2025
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 2:18:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't wait until he surgically attaches a motorized dildo in place of that unsightly gash to make the transformation complete.  Anything less would be transphobic.  Just do it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 2:19:26 PM EDT
[#4]
She went from a lovely young lady to looking like a sickly young man. How is it they are finding doctors to do this shit?
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 2:19:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Reported
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 2:20:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

She avoided publicly acknowledging that fact. Was an off limits area from the canned questions they would ask her/it when she would do the TV talk show circuit.
View Quote

That's too bad because honestly that's the best damn thing she's ever worked on!

I remember re-watching some trailer park boys episodes and thinking to myself "Jim's daughter looks really familiar" then googling it and sure enough!
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 2:21:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Shredded.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Shredded.

lol ... easy to do when you start taking test and other steroids ...
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 2:25:04 PM EDT
[#8]
at what point does he get to start exercising his white male privilege ? ... I mean I am assuming that is why she did it .... to get all the benefits of being a white man I keep hearing about
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 2:27:17 PM EDT
[#9]
they can invent a vaccine in 6 months and send people to Mars soon...but not a pill to turn pasty nasty white people a lovely  shade of brown?
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 2:28:29 PM EDT
[#10]

What a shame. What people will do to themselves due to mental illness.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 2:28:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
they can invent a vaccine in 6 months and send people to Mars soon...but not a pill to turn pasty nasty white people a lovely  shade of brown?
View Quote

They already invented a way to turn white people brown.  

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 2:31:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 2:56:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Mental illness is a horrible thing. Future generations won't look kindly on the medical professionals of today.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 3:20:20 PM EDT
[#14]
I just saw a topless photo of her on BBC, she really distorted her body, how awful. I think she is mentally disturbed. The news media loves to report and hype whacky people, and make them seem like normal everyday people.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 3:49:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 3:52:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
She went from a lovely young lady to looking like a sickly young man. How is it they are finding doctors to do this shit?
View Quote

Money over morals.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 8:46:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It sucks what she has done to herself.  I used to think she was cute, but she has looked worse and worse as time has gone on. I presume if she has cut off her breasts, she is going to get some sort of faux penis and scrotum sewn on to her?  How the hell do they even do that shit (its a rhetorical question)?
View Quote

The procedure is known as an Addadictome.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 8:53:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Psyience

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Maybe it's just in my little fucking lizard brain, but I fucking love that. I'm stealing it. If the DoD ever pushes down the CRT to my level...

It's getting used, even if I have to write it out on pages from my lifer pad and pass it around during training like junior high love notes.

Link Posted: 5/26/2021 9:04:17 PM EDT
[#19]
That is one ugly chick.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top