Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 4:20:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Fuck no. Zuck got his ass whipped in a tourney. Cried about it and then he won.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Zuck
6'1"
76kg = 167lbs.

Musk
6'2"
90kg =198lbs

Zuck has been training in BJJ but Musk has weight. Regardless, unless Musk knows/has taken MMA in secret, I don't really see how he's going to win unless he knocks out Zuck with a single punch. If Zuck can take hard hits, and I mean really hard hits, he'll probably win. I'm sure he'll muster unseen rage for that Israeli satellite fiasco during the fight. I would pay to see it.
Zuck is only 5'7

Is he? Some site, apparently a shitty one, said he was 6'1". Again, can Zuck take hard punches to the face and body?

Fuck no. Zuck got his ass whipped in a tourney. Cried about it and then he won.

I've never seen him fight. I don't know the extent or depth of his training. Apparently he's a white belt and his grappling skills are beginner from what I recently heard. I thought he had been training for years. Regardless, if what you said is true and he's crying for wins, that's a huge problem in it of itself. If he's taking BJJ to learn how to defend himself and to let off steam, that's one thing. If he's taking it to prove something and is bitching for wins, the only thing he proves is that he's weak, has no honor, and doesn't belong in MMA tournaments. If he's not giving it everything and this is just for show, it's all stupid bullshit.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 4:41:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Internets say Zuckerberg won a tournament.  

Is that Conor McGregor next to him that he beat ?
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/22/2023 5:03:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Pretty sure Musk has had a couple spinal surgeries and at least an artificial disc. I don't think we'll be seeing him in the octagon with the intent to throw down anytime soon.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 5:04:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Internets say Zuckerberg won a tournament.  

Is that Conor McGregor next to him that he beat ?
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/322769/zuckerberg_jpeg-2860451.JPG  
View Quote

Yes that's Conor McGregor. He got a tan. And facial reconstruction surgery.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 5:11:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 5:16:18 PM EDT
[#6]

I'd like to change my bet, please...
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 5:18:33 PM EDT
[#7]
If it were held tomorrow, zuck will destroy Elon.  Over a decade younger, with actual training, forget about it.  Elon doesn’t have the time needed to train, so he will still end up getting walloped.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 5:20:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Could Elon harness his autistic rage?
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 5:28:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Pretty sure Musk has had a couple spinal surgeries and at least an artificial disc. I don't think we'll be seeing him in the octagon with the intent to throw down anytime soon.
View Quote

^ this.  Musk is a fornicator, not a fighter.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 5:45:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

6 months training Elon would be filled with nuclear powered nanobots and crush him at the bell.
View Quote

2 full shots of pfizer and three boosters and Suck would be dead from walking.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 5:52:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This. All the people voting musk, most likely because they like him more for other reasons, are in for a rude awakening. I can't stand zuckerturd but he's been training bjj for more than a week. He would crush Elon.
View Quote

Damn.

Y'all realize that BJJ training doesn't make you invincible?  A week of BJJ doesn't turn you into a badass.  I've taken BJJ and understand its limitations.  

Hell, years of BJJ training won't help some uncoordinated, weak, small individuals against a larger, stronger, determined and more violent foe.

A lot of you haven't been in fights and it shows.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 6:09:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Zuckerberg spent a few years only eating meat from animals he kills and butchers himself.

He's now an accomplished bow hunter and is working on his spear throwing....

Video - legit solid accuracy.
https://www.facebook.com/4/videos/10113122311209941/

https://www.facebook.com/zuck/videos/10113110936040871

As far as billionaires go, he's the closest we have to Batman in terms of martial ability.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 6:12:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Elon's mom told him he can't do it, fight canceled

Link Posted: 6/22/2023 6:17:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Elon's mom told him he can't do it, fight canceled

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/22/2023 6:19:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Musk is a soft dough boy, just dont let him fall on you and you would be safe.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 6:20:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Zuckerberg spent a few years only eating meat from animals he kills and butchers himself.

https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/5cd35ea42100003300d37870.jpeg?ops=scalefit_720_noupscale&format=webp

As far as billionaires go, he's the closest we have to Batman in terms of martial ability.
View Quote

I'll be honest I never thought I'd see people gushing for zuckerberg here.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 6:29:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

The BJJ cult is strong
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 6:36:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The BJJ cult is strong
View Quote

True.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 6:53:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Sadly I think Zuckerberg would destroy Elon.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 7:16:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/5cd35ea42100003300d37870.jpeg?ops=scalefit_720_noupscale&format=webp

Can't fuck with the Zuck.

Link Posted: 6/22/2023 7:25:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 7:28:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 7:28:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Can't fuck with the Zuck.

https://i.redd.it/a0n1hik9eaja1.png

View Quote

Dude already fucked himself with that metaverse shit.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 7:33:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Fuck I want to see Musk walk into the ring whisper Jasper hit me and the whole Iron Man suit zip into the octagon enclosing him.  Then he can use a frikken laser beam to cut that nit wit in half with fuckerberg just standing there in awe watching his guts spread over the floor just to see the homo fuckerberg lovers in here to weep and wail yelling that just isn't fair.  Yeah I'd pay for that.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 7:41:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Can't they just race to the Titanic?
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 8:31:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it’s really weird that people would want to deny reality just because they dislike someone. Zuckerberg being a big leftist doesn’t mean he isn’t in very good shape. I think it’s great motivation personally. The fact that he’s in better shape than me pisses me off.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 10:52:58 PM EDT
[#27]
I like Elon over Zuck.

But, a younger guy who trains is going to beat barrel chested, out of shape Elon.
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 12:40:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Who will be on the undercard?
Trump vs Corn Pop
Hunter Biden vs Jared from Subway
MTG vs AOC
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 10:41:37 AM EDT
[#29]
So what this tells me is that 63% of the forum has never trained jujitsu. Elon is bigger, but we have no reason to believe he knows how to fight at all. Zuckerberg wins easily.
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 10:42:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Zuck actually fights, so my money is on him beating the dogshit out of musk.
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 10:43:56 AM EDT
[#31]
I'd be rooting for Musk, but Zuckerberg is the one who has been training every day and engaging in competitive fights. So, Zuckerberg would probably win.
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 10:47:53 AM EDT
[#32]
I heard someone say Zuckerberg looks like data trying to ride a surfboard and that shit made me laugh so hard
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 11:14:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
If it were held tomorrow, zuck will destroy Elon.  Over a decade younger, with actual training, forget about it.  Elon doesn’t have the time needed to train, so he will still end up getting walloped.
View Quote

It will still be no use against the walrus.
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 11:15:50 AM EDT
[#34]
When sissies fight to attention whore- the omg’s
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 11:19:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Like Trump beating Vince McMahon
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 11:33:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Damn.

Y'all realize that BJJ training doesn't make you invincible?  A week of BJJ doesn't turn you into a badass.  I've taken BJJ and understand its limitations.  

Hell, years of BJJ training won't help some uncoordinated, weak, small individuals against a larger, stronger, determined and more violent foe.

View Quote

I train BJJ, I have seen way too many people come  into the gym for the first time and get handled by someone way smaller than them.

Size strength and athleticism are obviously always a factor, skill can absolutely make up for large gaps in capability though.
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 12:09:15 PM EDT
[#37]

Musk is a white belt....
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 12:11:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I train BJJ, I have seen way too many people come  into the gym for the first time and get handled by someone way smaller than them.

Size strength and athleticism are obviously always a factor, skill can absolutely make up for large gaps in capability though.
View Quote

Im a newish blue belt. I can manhandle friends who are 4" taller and out weight me significantly. BJJ is a cheat code to fighting untrained people.
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 12:14:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn.

True but I’ve also seen skilled guys who only focus on BJJ (purple and brown belt) get knocked out by stand up fighter guys who know how to sprawl.
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 12:27:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

True but I’ve also seen skilled guys who only focus on BJJ (purple and brown belt) get knocked out by stand up fighter guys who know how to sprawl.
View Quote

Yes, especially if they are focused on the sportive aspects and exploiting the BJJ ruleset rather than using it as part of fighting in general.
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 12:39:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Musk is a soft dough boy, just dont let him fall on you and you would be safe.
View Quote

Musk just needs to bring out his inner  Butterbean.

Link Posted: 6/23/2023 12:45:47 PM EDT
[#42]

Wow, Cramer really is a moron. Zuck is a white belt. The only thing he has going for him is that he is younger and fitter.
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 12:47:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Which one can take a full power shot from Squatdog? There’s your winner.
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 12:50:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Elon is flabby. Zuck is actually fit. My money is on Zuck.
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 12:54:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
So this is the future huh? Multibillionaires settling their differences by punching each other?
View Quote

didn't you see black panther?  advanced civilizations choose their leaders by who can win in a cage fight
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 12:56:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Zuck has less martial arts training than my kids.  It’s > 0, but a lot of martial arts novices think they’re better than they are and end up taking a beating.  Zuck is also a little manlet.  He’s almost certainly in better shape, though.

Musk has a size (and likely strength) advantage, but he’s old, busted, and has a dubious amount of training/conditioning.

I don’t think either of them has any toughness or significant real fighting experience.

Meh- it’s a wash.  Let those two bozos fight.  It would be sad to watch either way.
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 12:58:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Im a newish blue belt. I can manhandle friends who are 4" taller and out weight me significantly. BJJ is a cheat code to fighting untrained people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That, and cardio/stamina are huge factors.

A fat guy without skill will gas out in just a couple minutes, leaving him an easy mark. If Elon really is 40lbs heavier, that photo someone posted of him without a shirt, indicates that it's 40 excess lbs of FAT.

I have buddies like that, who go, "You're strong AF. I outweigh you by 40 - 50lbs, but you lift heavier than I do". Uhhh... yeah. 50lbs of extra fat doesn't do jackshit for strength (and DEFINITELY doesn't help your endurance).

Lols at the, "Elon has the size advantage".
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 1:11:54 PM EDT
[#48]
i would love to see elon train and do this.  if he took it seriously and trained daily for six months or so he could wreck zuck.  he is much larger.
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 2:56:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Dana White is in
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 3:11:55 PM EDT
[#50]
I think some people are placing too much emphasis of Zuckerberg's fighting skills.

Let's think this through logically. If a fight were to really be scheduled, it would have to be many months out due to the administrative stuff that would need to happen to make it possible. Elon would have a decent amount of time to not only get in shape but also train to fight. Several prominent conservative fighters have publicly reached out and said they would help.

I'm sure more would be available if it was confirmed. No doubt Zuckerberg would also have great people training him but if Elon even gets semi decent in MMA style fighting, he has a great chance of winning.

People seem to forget why weight classes exist. Sure, if you are smaller and are really good, you can beat untrained guys who are larger (up to a point). But I highly doubt Musk would go into this without any training. He would lose weight but also gain muscle. Size does matter in fighting. Anyone stating otherwise has little to no experience.

I say all this as someone on the smaller side. I remember when I did wrestling in high school. I was in the 119/125 weight categories. I tried sparring with someone in the heavyweight category (around 240). Despite me having much better technique, the weight and size difference was too much.

Granted, these two are currently about 50 lbs different in weight, which would change once they train but the point still stands.

You can't compare sparring in BJJ though with a real fight. BJJ is just one fighting discipline. If musk got decent at striking for example, Zuckerberg would struggle due to the size and reach advantage Musk has naturally.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top