BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 22
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 3:47:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Still avoided a direct question.  Like pointed out to you earlier in this very thread, you for the most part are argumentative and someone that slides words in to criticize a poster and not the content of a post.  Just like the other poster that had a "suddenly" is this thread and no longer here at least so far.  You are not nearly as bad but it is noticeable. My fault is I should hold back more instead of responding in kind.

Serious question.  If you had a vaccine that you could sell billions of vials and it was great, why would you refuse to allow a study done?  You have already done the leg work and have the product.  They were a willing buyer but you backed out and not them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay how about why would a vaccine so safe and effective deny an independent study?  I would want to brag that even an independent study that verified what I saying, unless......  I am sure I will get some nice fancy lawyer stuff but in the end it is all fluff.  

"setec astronomy"

lol here's your "fancy lawyer stuff:"  We were not discussing "bragging rights" or "safe and effective"  I was refuting the contention that a CDC/FDA conspiracy was the basis for the adoption of world wide vaccination mandates.  

Your "truth bomb" was a fail and and it appears it was you who "truly failed to understand."  As to your tone.... perhaps another  poster here can jump in and suggest behavioral changes.

Still avoided a direct question.  Like pointed out to you earlier in this very thread, you for the most part are argumentative and someone that slides words in to criticize a poster and not the content of a post.  Just like the other poster that had a "suddenly" is this thread and no longer here at least so far.  You are not nearly as bad but it is noticeable. My fault is I should hold back more instead of responding in kind.

Serious question.  If you had a vaccine that you could sell billions of vials and it was great, why would you refuse to allow a study done?  You have already done the leg work and have the product.  They were a willing buyer but you backed out and not them.

What’s funny is the lawyer seems to have totally missed Murthy v Missouri on the “conspiracy” side.  And now we know it extended to Amazon as well.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 4:07:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Who mandated it ?
View Quote

I don’t recall receiving a mandate from any federal or state level politician/elected official requiring me to get a jab. Neither did my employer mandate any jabs.

Trump says the jab is his greatest accomplishment and don’t let Biden get credit for them.

To quote Trump.

and by the way, don’t let Joe Biden take credit for the vaccine. .?.?. Don’t let him take credit for the vaccines, because the vaccines were me.

Can Trump even be trusted as he’s jabbed, says the jabs work and takes credit for pushing them through so quickly for public use without going through trials and all the normal protocols to get a drug approved?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 4:12:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Still avoided a direct question.  Like pointed out to you earlier in this very thread, you for the most part are the argumentative and someone that slides words in to criticize a poster and not the content of a post.  Just like the other poster that had a "suddenly" is this thread and no longer here at least so far.  You are not nearly as bad but it is noticeable. My fault is I should hold back more instead of responding in kind.

View Quote

I'm sorry your first paragraph is not English...  

As to your now "serious question..."  as to why Pfizer took a pass on doing a new study...  I do not, like many here,  profess to know the answer to your question, although there may be  non conspiratorial explanations...  At the time Pfizer could not keep up with demand and was not financially motivated to undergo further testing.   or, they had warp speed approval and maybe they did not want to risk doing a study that might produce or create evidence that could create issues for their vaccine.   Who knows... maybe they suspected it was a killer and wanted to end humanity... these theories are pretty much speculation and I do npt have any support for them but are more likely than others.   serious answer
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 4:14:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yeah it's their religion.
View Quote

I believe the opposite is true....
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 4:17:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I was in mortuary school back in 91-93. The embalming book we used had a solid brown cover, I don't remember the author. I made the mistake of loaning it to someone and never got it back. I wonder if that's the same book I had.
View Quote

Blue cover here, sounds like different books possibly.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 4:19:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If true, I say this with no malice, but I would consider finding a physician who questions the VAX and see what you can do to cleanse your system. Assuming you’re taking this seriously.
View Quote

There is no cleanse.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 4:31:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I like the part where he said it was only 2 countries that didnt allow it. Yeah only more than a quarter of the worlds population
View Quote

Do you mean Eritrea, Burundi, Tanzania and North Korea who didn't vaccinate.  lol

Generally nations that could get vaccines did so and generally wealthy countries outpaced poor nations in COVID-19 Vaccination and if you are referring to India, Nigeria and China, you do understand that they vaccinated with their own products.  More than 5.55 billion people worldwide have received a dose of a Covid-19 vaccine, equal to about 72.3 percent of the world population. According to many here they should already be dead or dropping like flies.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 4:33:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Psychology in marketing . Also goes into the censorship and control of Healthcare professionals.
There was a formula followed in the "crisis" and how the messaging was controlled. This is not how you would expect free countries to act ...more like China.  
* reminds me of Dr Malone talking about mass formation psychology...goes back to an example of Nazi Germany ...

COVID Psychological Manipulation: Unpacked
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 4:41:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Thats a good point

second thing that comes to mind, Phizer wasn't exactly short on buyers.  Might have hung up the phone with India and answer the next call that was on hold waiting.  If their sales exceeded supply, no need to deal with a "difficult customer."

beyond that, I do think the benefits were overstated and the risks underrated-  but a shade of gray.  I don't think it assured safety and I don't think it was "safe and harmless."  

We withheld Pfizer from patients from the very first weeks for patients with serious heart issues.  That wasn't broadcast that I recall and it was more of a clinician judgment than a doctrine from DC.
View Quote

My problems all started when it seemed like they specifically avoided people with serious health issues...of which I am one unfortunately.  These are the people that needed the most protection but yet left out to dry.  Then the more and more they pushed the more and more I wanted more answers but only crickets besides the MSM as "best vaccine ever."   It obviously isn't the death curse for everyone that takes it so far but like you said, not the best vaccine safety record.    

Other things that just screamed at me, why did they not vaccinate all the illegals crossing the border.  I mean I could understand if Trump was still in office but Xiden pretty much opened it up with no consequences.  Could have gotten a jab with that free cell phone we handed out.  I mean if it was so dangerous and then the way they treated all the unvaccinated but yet crickets for unvaccinated illegals.  Why wouldn't you want to protect the people "just trying for a better life" so they wouldn't infect your current population already here.  Many of the vaccines were tossed out, could have saved a few lives according to the media and other sources claiming how good it was.  

The longer it went the more holes in all the "greatness" started to show.  Then wanting to withhold the trial data for 75 years, really.  I haven't even heard of that with the normal timeline of a vaccine taking 7-13 years depending on other factors.   More people died in the trials with vaccine than the control group.  A section of the trials was for a minimum of 6 months even for a EUA, they only made it just over 4 months for that part.  Of course before the end of the trials "in an unprecedented decision" they jabbed the control group, so long term data just went right the window.

They didn't test the fully vaccinated at first showing up at the hospitals even if they had symptoms.  I mean where is the science on this?  First time ever to use an mRNA vaccine for the public but can't follow basic scientific principles.  What happens in a lab and what happens in public are two different things.  They were still in phase 4 of the trials which I believe is minimum 2 years.  They just failed to even attempt for any real data, pretty much took the one mRNA shot on the general public and wasted it "scientifically" if you ask me.  

Then of course don't even talk about IVM, HCQ, NAC and a few other things.  Might as well have drawn up your own Post Office wanted picture and posted it up.  Many of the trials trying to 'debunk' it they started giving it to people 5-7 days after they first started getting symptoms.  Other trials suddenly lost over half the control group but yet the IVM group made at around 95%, how do you fuck up a placebo but yet manage to give people the real meds?  Another one had over half of the group was fully vaccinated, which is nice to know and I don't mind comparing the groups after you did all the other test but that didn't seem to be the case.  IVM still saved more people than the placebo but the conclusion was "not effective."  I guess the fact the death rate didn't' spike until the gov got involved and said "nothing treats covid and we need a vaccine" basically.  Kung flu was here months prior to that.  I don't think any one of these solely alone works all that great either but a combination I think was fairly effective but damn sure not perfect.

The biggest sore spot is the mandates, total horse shit...WTF happened to "my body my choice"....only on your terms eh, fuck that.  Basically I was in the fuck you fire me camp, SCOTUS saved my bacon as I highly doubt the exemption forms I filled out would have kept my job.

There are other "warning signs" besides the media screaming all the time not listed or censorship issues.  I agree a few of these could be "incidental" if these events happened separately or one or two at a time but all this combined with the history of the Gov and AMA, plus the AMA's history of "all for the money" bastards just reeks to high heaven.  I mean if you like seeing Gov censorship and want to live in propaganda city it was great, if you wanted the entire truth.....it will never be found on either side of this argument most likely.  I am on the theory of "all for the money train" consequences be damned .  I mean the internal emails from the FDA keeping some of the side effects a secret from the public give great faith in "public trust."

All this.....just my opinion/observations.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 4:47:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Do you mean Eritrea, Burundi, Tanzania and North Korea who didn't vaccinate.  lol

Generally nations that could get vaccines did so and generally wealthy countries outpaced poor nations in COVID-19 Vaccination and if you are referring to India, Nigeria and China, you do understand that they vaccinated with their own products.  More than 5.55 billion people worldwide have received a dose of a Covid-19 vaccine, equal to about 72.3 percent of the world population. According to many here they should already be dead or dropping like flies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like the part where he said it was only 2 countries that didnt allow it. Yeah only more than a quarter of the worlds population

China did not permit mrna . There's 1.3 billion.  
On the other side of that you have non-covid excess deaths hovering around 10% in areas that did use mrna .
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 4:56:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

On the other side of that you have non-covid excess deaths hovering around 10% in areas that did use mrna .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

sorta- they didn't approve any foreign vaccines.  Fosun Pharma has been giving an MRNA vaccine, started with expats

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/fosun-biontech-covid-19-vaccine-completes-china-regulator-review-media-2021-07-15/

Link Posted: 2/15/2024 5:01:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

As to your now "serious question..."  as to why Pfizer took a pass on doing a new study...  I do not, like many here,  profess to know the answer to your question, although there may be  non conspiratorial explanations...  At the time Pfizer could not keep up with demand and was not financially motivated to undergo further testing.   or, they had warp speed approval and maybe they did not want to risk doing a study that might produce or create evidence that could create issues for their vaccine.   Who knows... maybe they suspected it was a killer and wanted to end humanity... these theories are pretty much speculation and I do npt have any support for them but are more likely than others.   serious answer
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Humm, I tried to be civil and possibly helpful but hey you do you.  

If India was doing the testing, what was the financial cost overall?  

Here is what was said on the India deal----

According to Reuters, Pfizer Inc ((NYSE: PFE) and its German partner BioNTech SE (NASDAQ: BNTX) have reportedly withdrawn their application for the emergency-use nod of its COVID-19 vaccine in India, as the Company failed to meet drug regulator’s (Central Drugs Standard Control Organization) demand for small local trial on the vaccine’s safety and immunogenicity for Indians.

Unlike other companies conducting small studies in India for foreign-developed vaccines, Pfizer had sought an exception citing approvals it had received elsewhere based on trials in countries such as the U.S. and Germany.

India’s drug regulator also said that its experts did not recommend the vaccine because of side effects reported abroad that were still under investigation.

“Pfizer will continue to engage with the authority and re-submit its approval request with additional information as it becomes available in the near future,” as per Reuters.

Based on that not too costly in the opportunity to sell "Billions with a B" vaccinations.  If they were too busy why did they even apply.  They still haven't followed through with the re-submit deal. I am sure Pfizer was really behind on making them:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/06/18/899-new-yorkers-got-expired-pfizer-covid-19-vaccines-must-get-third-dose/?sh=27a0c8114f35

Where does that leave us?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 5:40:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It also suppresses respiration. Secondary bacterial infections set up.  And , they put you on remdenisver that then shuts down your kidneys.  Fluid builds on your lungs . Patient dies peacefully from pneumonia and renal failure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the uk #1 involved "treating" people with Midazolam which effectively euthenized them, and then those deaths were attributed to covid
Where do you guys get this stuff from?

Versed is a sedative and isn't used to treat Covid. It's used to sedate people for procedures or if they're on a ventilator to keep them sedated/calm.  

It also suppresses respiration. Secondary bacterial infections set up.  And , they put you on remdenisver that then shuts down your kidneys.  Fluid builds on your lungs . Patient dies peacefully from pneumonia and renal failure.

This paper shows that the UK spike in deaths, wrongly attributed to COVID-19 in April 2020, was not due to SARS-CoV-2 virus, which was largely absent, but was due to the widespread use of Midazolam injections which were statistically very highly correlated (coefficient over 90 percent) with excess deaths in all regions of England during 2020
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 6:20:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the uk #1 involved "treating" people with Midazolam which effectively euthenized them, and then those deaths were attributed to covid
Where do you guys get this stuff from?

Versed is a sedative and isn't used to treat Covid. It's used to sedate people for procedures or if they're on a ventilator to keep them sedated/calm.  

This paper shows that the UK spike in deaths, wrongly attributed to COVID-19 in April 2020, was not due to SARS-CoV-2 virus, which was largely absent, but was due to the widespread use of Midazolam injections which were statistically very highly correlated (coefficient over 90 percent) with excess deaths in all regions of England during 2020

"Midazolam injections and excess deaths in England are highly correlated, but not synchronously "

from the article

now go find anyone in healthcare and ask if people who take versed have a decent chance of being dead in a month.

the answer is yes.

Link Posted: 2/15/2024 6:20:25 PM EDT
[#15]
This thread has led me into new reading on neutrophils,  neutrophil elastase,  amyloid-beta , all the disease processes they're involved in , and the counters to them .
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 6:26:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Other things that just screamed at me, why did they not vaccinate all the illegals crossing the boarder.  I mean I could understand if Trump was still in office but Xiden pretty much opened it up with no consequences.  Could have gotten a jab with that free cell phone we handed out.  I mean if it was so dangerous and then the way they treated all the unvaccinated but yet crickets for unvaccinated illegals.  Why wouldn't you want to protect the people "just trying for a better life" so they wouldn't infect your current population already here.  Many of the vaccines were tossed out, could have saved a few lives according to the media and other sources claiming how good it was.  
View Quote

What is your theory on why this was done?

I ask because it’s a new one to me.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 6:42:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What’s funny is the lawyer seems to have totally missed Murthy v Missouri on the “conspiracy” side.  And now we know it extended to Amazon as well.
View Quote

That case is still pending and concerns allegations that the federal government pressured social media companies to censor conservative views and criticism of the Biden administration in violation of the right to freedom of expression.  Again how does allegation of media pressuring within our nation become a basis for a world wide conspiracy perpetrated upon nations which are hostile to our media and our governmental agencies (like many here ). Do you believe China and Russia vaccinated their people based upon Facebook algorithms?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 6:45:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am not familiar with "non-covid excess deaths" but if you are suggested they are related to vaccinations, that's nonsense...
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 6:50:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So you're saying these white, long, rubbery clots made of protein that are lining the insides of blood vessels are nothing new?
View Quote

Correct, I'm not seeing any difference in the types or amount of clotting from anyone I've embalmed pre covid versus post covid.  I'm not experiencing any new complications during the process.  Maybe others have but I've yet to have a conversation with any colleagues regarding drainage being more clotted or finding new types of clots.  

Sorry for the late reply, still trying to catch up with this thread.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 6:59:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Humm, I tried to be civil and possibly helpful but hey you do you.  

If India was doing the testing, what was the financial cost overall?  

Here is what was said on the India deal----

Based on that not too costly in the opportunity to sell "Billions with a B" vaccinations.  If they were too busy why did they even apply.  They still haven't followed through with the re-submit deal. I am sure Pfizer was really behind on making them:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/06/18/899-new-yorkers-got-expired-pfizer-covid-19-vaccines-must-get-third-dose/?sh=27a0c8114f35

Where does that leave us?
View Quote

Your definition of "civil" and mine differ but to get past the vitriol and focus on where the material matrix leaves us... ?  I don't know the answer and I thought it was clear that I was speculating and making a good faith effort to answer your question.

We are left with many questions and no definitive answers... I most certainly have not suggested there could not have been self-dealing or economically driven decisions, only that to suggest a world wide conspiracy by the FDA/CDC is not plausible... do you not agree? Of course you are free to believe otherwise I won't insult you for merely holding a position which differs from mine.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:22:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I am not familiar with "non-covid excess deaths" but if you are suggested they are related to vaccinations, that's nonsense...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm suggesting it should be studied
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:23:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Other things that just screamed at me, why did they not vaccinate all the illegals crossing the boarder.  I mean I could understand if Trump was still in office but Xiden pretty much opened it up with no consequences.  Could have gotten a jab with that free cell phone we handed out.  I mean if it was so dangerous and then the way they treated all the unvaccinated but yet crickets for unvaccinated illegals.  Why wouldn't you want to protect the people "just trying for a better life" so they wouldn't infect your current population already here.  Many of the vaccines were tossed out, could have saved a few lives according to the media and other sources claiming how good it was.  

That's new to you ? Open border during pandemic and no vax requirements for illegals .
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:26:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Correct, I'm not seeing any difference in the types or amount of clotting from anyone I've embalmed pre covid versus post covid.  I'm not experiencing any new complications during the process.  Maybe others have but I've yet to have a conversation with any colleagues regarding drainage being more clotted or finding new types of clots.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you're saying these white, long, rubbery clots made of protein that are lining the insides of blood vessels are nothing new?

Does your practice favor a more rural or urban area ?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:01:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Does your practice favor a more rural or urban area ?
View Quote

When covid started I was in an urban area.  I've since moved to a more rural area.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:06:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Even if you say both can , that is no reason to shut off the thought processes.  The narrative has been " you get the shot so you won't get covid " . That narrative was just as good as " it stays in the arm".

Most people who catch covid are not going to have a systemic infection,  they're going to have a respiratory infection. That means 9/10ths of the infection are stopped in the mucosal compartment.  You don't get rampant virus and spike protein all through the body. After the infection they have antibodies to many parts of the virus , not just a fixed picture of one spike protein used over and over for years.  Now , if you give the shot , you're bypassing the mucosal compartment and injecting straight into the body . Biodistribution studies show it goes everywhere and crosses blood-barriers . So, not only does it not work to stop the virus since it mutated , it does all the damage the spike does and more . Risk/benefit analysis , natural immunity,  ...., all out the window.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey havent we been told repeatedly for years that myocarditis was caused by the virus and not the shots? This study appears to disprove that

No we were not told that. Both can cause myocarditis.

Even if you say both can , that is no reason to shut off the thought processes.  The narrative has been " you get the shot so you won't get covid " . That narrative was just as good as " it stays in the arm".

Most people who catch covid are not going to have a systemic infection,  they're going to have a respiratory infection. That means 9/10ths of the infection are stopped in the mucosal compartment.  You don't get rampant virus and spike protein all through the body. After the infection they have antibodies to many parts of the virus , not just a fixed picture of one spike protein used over and over for years.  Now , if you give the shot , you're bypassing the mucosal compartment and injecting straight into the body . Biodistribution studies show it goes everywhere and crosses blood-barriers . So, not only does it not work to stop the virus since it mutated , it does all the damage the spike does and more . Risk/benefit analysis , natural immunity,  ...., all out the window.

Is this any injection or just those accidentally injected intravenously? (Where aspiration would have helped)
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:06:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey havent we been told repeatedly for years that myocarditis was caused by the virus and not the shots? This study appears to disprove that

Is this any injection or just those accidentally injected intravenously? (Where aspiration would have helped)
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:09:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just screenshotted this to my buddy that owns 2 funeral homes - will see what he says.

Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:15:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That's new to you ? Open border during pandemic and no vax requirements for illegals .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The “why” of it will be new to me.  

The “why” of it is not a theory I have heard discussed yet.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:21:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
im on my 6th booster. what does that mean for me?
View Quote

Soon
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:36:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Those are deaths that are related to but not caused by covid?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:42:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just a typical IM injection without accidental venous injection
* think about that ; viremia rarely occurs with a respiratory infection, but when you give the covid shot you're introducing it directly.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:42:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

There is no cleanse.
View Quote

Modern medical science teaches us that by diltuting the vaccine, you're making it STRONGER! Don't try to cleanse yourself, you're making it exponentially worse.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:45:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No covid relation . I think their vaccination status should be considered with all else
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:51:03 PM EDT
[#34]
The most widely deployed vaccine in human history... Somehow (vague cloud-shaped symbol) causes sudden death via clots and cardiovascular events. So many widely occurring side effects that purebros will tell you that it's "common."

Yet, somehow that's literally billions of people that have had more than one of the heinous things. Many many many have had more than three.

My question is... We are four years into VaxVille. How long you figure before we see the number of "victims" registered on a chart somewhere that isn't a site selling vax hysteria? Ten? Maybe 20?

I wanna know how long I got doc?

Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:51:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's one.

"Non-COVID-19 mortality rates were lower among COVID-19 vaccinees in the US."

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X22015614
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 9:16:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Here's one.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's one.

Ha .
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 9:30:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're not familiar with that term, the data behind them, the timeline as it relates to mRNA rollouts, and you offer no alternative explanation but nevertheless can state equivocally it's nonsense to consider there might be a connection to mRNA treatments ? That's your position ?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 9:33:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

(just catching up) Russia and China used their own products which were traditional dead-virus vaccines, not mRNA treatments. India relied heavily on Ivermectin which was handed out in home-treatment packs together with z-pack and a few other medications.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 9:36:24 PM EDT
[#39]
I'd also like to add this to the conversation because I found it interesting at the time.  On one particular death certificate I filed "recent covid 19 vaccination" was listed as a contributing or underlying factor/condition, not as an official cause of death.  I found it interesting because it had no relevance to the actual cause of death.  The family did question it and I don't know if the record was ever amended or what became of it.  I've filed several hundred death certificates over the last 3 years, I've never seen another mention re: vaccine.

I haven't seen a death certificate mention covid 19 in the last few months.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 9:43:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because there was a common interest in inflating the covid positive numbers, because that drove lockdowns, mRNA treatment uptake, and so on. Another example of an alignment of interests and action in a common direction by groupthink.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 9:44:53 PM EDT
[#41]
This world has become confusion and people have lost their minds .
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:00:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No; an overall increase in excess deaths compared to previous years, from which covid can be filtered out, leaving a 11-15% uptick in cancer, heart disease, etc etc.

Here's one analysis, there are several others all showing the same;

Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:14:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Ha .
View Quote

If you're going to denounce a study that doesn't meet your preconceived concept without consideration, there is no need for discussion.  

No need to pretend otherwise.

To be fair, I can think of several reasons off hand why a vaccinated person may have a lower incidence of death than an unvaccinated- ignoring the vaccine itself- easy one that has been studied at length, the vaccinated person had an extra health care contact.  Many vaccine visits come with a BP check along with vitals.  Many times they're the only contact a person has with health care.  If you get into psychological the door of reasons swings wide open.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:25:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You're not familiar with that term, the data behind them, the timeline as it relates to mRNA rollouts, and you offer no alternative explanation but nevertheless can state equivocally it's nonsense to consider there might be a connection to mRNA treatments ? That's your position ?
View Quote

you're attributing a great deal to malice when it's not needed.

have you worked along the border? Done health care near the border?

I have, both sides of the line.

A.) people don't like to admit this, but a "sanctuary city" didn't start as a moral issue, but a financial one.  If a person is hospitalized and is in USCBP custody, the feds pay the bill.  If they're in city/state custody, the city/state pays the bill, is they're in no one's custody, the health care system eats it and transfers costs to the rest of us.  When illegals ended up hospitalized it was a game of hot potato to see who would pay- ta da  "sanctuary cities" are born.*  If USCBP decided to vaccinate detainees, they would pay for it.  If you think that's in their interests I suggest you look into the contracting services for their health care- "lowest bidder"  comes to mind.  It's not like book camp or a health fair- it's minimal exams and checks then on to the next.

B.) they are illegal, I.e. off book.  No records, no phone number, no address- mandate a vaccine? How?

*for clarity- this means when the hospital called 911 to report the illegal immigrant to take custody, the city would say "no." Forcing the hospital to discharge them without payment.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:27:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

If you're going to denounce a study that doesn't meet your preconceived concept without consideration, there is no need for discussion.  

To be fair, I can think of several reasons off hand why a vaccinated person may have a lower incidence of death than an unvaccinated- ignoring the vaccine itself- easy one that has been studied at length, the vaccinated person had an extra health care contact.  Many vaccine visits come with a BP check along with vitals.  Many times they're the only contact a person has with health care.  If you get into psychological the door of reasons swings wide open.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha .

So with what you've shared thus far , does this mean you are vaccinated?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:28:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Ha .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's one.

Ha .

Yeah i guess that is a cherry picked sentence, does not really line up with the conclusion

Conclusion
While residual confounding bias remained after adjusting for several individual-level and community-level risk factors, no increased risk was found for non-COVID-19 mortality among recipients of three COVID-19 vaccines used in the US.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:28:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

My position was that if the post meant 10 percent of vaccinated people died, that was nonsense... are you one of the people that is predicting mass deaths the vaccinated?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:28:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Anyone who still trusts these vaccines, and or the U.S. government, or the media and the information they release, after the huge amount of red flags / scary complications these vaccines are being blamed for honestly deserves what they get at this point.

I even refuse flu shots at the Va these days, because honestly after the army got caught giving Covid vaccines to troops and lied saying they were flu shots, I absolutely don’t trust the Va to try something similar. Gov run healthcare at its finest, Va especially, as killing you off benefits them financially, as it would save them hundreds of thousands at a minimum easily  in future medical costs, for each veteran they remove from their care.
View Quote

It's not that I trust the government, it's that I distrust the senile, schizophrenic anti-government shills. They make big corporations and the deep state look sane.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:32:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha .

yes, and I have no regrets.  I was under no illusion that the vaccine was assured to be 100% effective or 100% safe. I knew we were being lied to by politicians and the media.

I took a shot right away, and then 2 boosters.   Phizer, I avoided Moderna and J&J.

I've also had COVID 3 or maybe 4 times.

once prior to vaccines, and twice after.    I stoped testing when I stopped working in health care.

90% my job when the vaccine rolled out was taking over care following extubations or at end-of-life for other reasons in a hospital ICUs/COVID units.

I don't, and have never supported mandates and I think we pushed way too hard towards young people with no explanation why.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:33:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

(just catching up) Russia and China used their own products which were traditional dead-virus vaccines, not mRNA treatments. India relied heavily on Ivermectin which was handed out in home-treatment packs together with z-pack and a few other medications.
View Quote

The discussion did not distinguish between mrna and typical dead or weakened virus vaccines.
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top