Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 22
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 5:28:33 PM EDT
[#1]
https://news.bloomberglaw.com/litigation/rfk-jr-wins-deferred-injunction-in-anti-vax-social-media-suit

"Robert F. Kennedy Jr. won a preliminary injunction against the White House and other federal defendants in his suit alleging government censorship of his statements against vaccines on social media."
"Specifically, Kennedy said, the government suppressed "facts and opinions about the COVID vaccines that might lead people to become 'hesitant' about COVID vaccine mandates."

Kennedy has sufficiently shown that these defendants "jointly participated in the actions of the social media" platforms "by "'insinuating' themselves into the social-media companies' private affairs and blurring the line between public and private action," Doughty said."

Link Posted: 2/16/2024 5:32:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's a multi-faceted question, let's break it down, remove the emotional aspects, and clarify the wording a bit;

"Do you believe hostile nations and the medical establishments of foreign developed nations all arrived at the same conclusion based upon a social media campaign & FDA/CDC inputs"

I believe that the foreign nations and nationals take their lead from US social media, and US medical guidelines, and that if Pfizer et al had products developed, that the US had largely paid for, which their populations were being manipulated into believing it was the silver bullet, most would take it (or a locally 'developed' product using the same underlying mRNA tech).

Not sure the significance of 'hostile nations'; even hostile nations have populations integrated into US social media and buy US products and services, and do, or can develop their own products, as several countries did.

"...driven by a nefarious FDA/CDC conspiracy to push harmful vaccines ?"

I don't believe the goal was to push knowingly harmful vaccines for the sole purpose of hurting their populations. I do believe that the mRNA tech was already well advanced, but had serious problems, and was a solution waiting for a demand. Covid19 was that demand, they saw the opportunity to roll out a new high-value tech, knowing that the govt would pay for it and shield them from liability, that global populations were clamoring for a treatment, and that this was an instant new market of billions of doses of a new treatment, with no downside to big pharma whatsoever. This was pushed by the overlap in financial interests between big pharma and govt, and the side effect of being able to institute lockdowns just at the right time to influence the US election. Now that we know there are large numbers of mRNA injured, the rug is pulled over to protect those interests, the $$$ and the legal precedents.

But I don't believe the goal was 'lets deploy a treatment that is going to fuck everyone up'. I think it was 'lets deploy this treatment that's gonna make us all a lot of money, and if it all goes wrong we're protected anyway'. Well it has gone wrong, and they were protected, and they all made and kept a bunch of cash.

Not sure how else to answer your complex question that cannot be honestly answered by an all-encompassing simplistic 'yes' or 'no'.
View Quote

Fair enough.  

(a) Disagree. I believe your response exaggerates the power of our social media on the medical establishments of developed nations and nations hostile and distrustful of our mandates or the significance of an almost unilateral world-wide consensus but I am admittedly restating what I said earlier.

(b) Disagree albeit less.  I believe you have failed to consider the good faith impetus of combatting a deadly pandemic, the well intentioned efforts by the medical establishment, (including those without financial interest) to protect their countrymen and Trump's warp speed mandate to bypass delays in favor of getting a (perhaps) imperfect but effective vaccine to the nation.  

We can agree to disagree.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 5:37:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I don’t claim to know anything about vaccines, because it’s way outside my lane.

But I can tell you that Covid did not make the owner of Pfizer rich.

They’ve lost 32% in value over the last five years.  I picked five years so that the starting point was pre-Covid.  

So of the intention was to somehow get rich through Pfizer stock, they failed miserably at it.

This goes for Pfizer executives too, because their stock options will typically have at least a 3-year vest.  So they are effectively worthless.

Some of the things people think are the case aren’t true.

https://i.ibb.co/0cLLVCS/IMG-5884.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/phQVgG7/IMG-5883.jpg
View Quote

That is very interesting information that I was unaware of and while there was a short term spike that spike likely, (as you indicated) failed to benefit many of those with long term stock options...
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 5:59:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You are forcing people to a yes or no answer on the wrong question, just like a lawyer would do.

The right question is, do I believe that all these establishments came to the same conclusion based on MONEY to push a vaccine (harmful or not as they refused to do more science on the matter)....YES

ETA...about your link

China and the past 35 years is a stunning example of country trying to expand it's population by the way.
View Quote

lol I was not forcing anything.  Since you wish to again raise the fact that I am a Lawyer, let me respond as one.. You would indeed make a poor lawyer so stick to your day job.  Under the rules of evidence and of simple debate, you can not simply respond to an interrogatory by reframing or creating a new question for the specific purpose of giving you the opportunity to make a pre-planned canned statement.. and then claim it was a "wrong question."

The simple fact is if the conspiracy theorists recognise and admit that the use of vaccines was a universal world-wide good faith conclusion, that admission takes a significant bite out of your conspiracy theories... My deepest apologies.

Your "China" comment is inherently contradictory to your contention.

I think the debate between you and me does not warrant further energy and has thus come to an unceremonious conclusion... All best.

Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:13:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
https://news.bloomberglaw.com/litigation/rfk-jr-wins-deferred-injunction-in-anti-vax-social-media-suit

"Robert F. Kennedy Jr. won a preliminary injunction against the White House and other federal defendants in his suit alleging government censorship of his statements against vaccines on social media."
"Specifically, Kennedy said, the government suppressed "facts and opinions about the COVID vaccines that might lead people to become 'hesitant' about COVID vaccine mandates."

Kennedy has sufficiently shown that these defendants "jointly participated in the actions of the social media" platforms "by "'insinuating' themselves into the social-media companies' private affairs and blurring the line between public and private action," Doughty said."

View Quote

It was not universal, the judge denied the injunction as to the US Department of State defendants, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases defendants, the US Food and Drug Administration, the US Department of the Treasury, the US Election Assistance Commission, and the US Department of Commerce, along with their directors and/or employees.  I am interested to see how this ultimately turns out....
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:20:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I don’t claim to know anything about vaccines, because it’s way outside my lane.

They’ve lost 32% in value over the last five years.  I picked five years so that the starting point was pre-Covid.  

So of the intention was to somehow get rich through Pfizer stock, they failed miserably at it.

This goes for Pfizer executives too, because their stock options will typically have at least a 3-year vest.  So they are effectively worthless.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

US based social media, which we know to have had embedded feds guiding the dissemination of information (exaggerating certain angles, suppressing others) which was consumed globally and which caused pressure into the political classes to 'do something', at the same time that US-funded mRNA vaccines became the apparent silver bullet.

If you disagree with this opinion, it would be good to know which specific part; We know the feds were embedded in - and influencing - social media. We know there was a push to promote mRNA treatments as the only possible treatment (which were misleadingly touted as 'vaccines' to a largely trusting population). We know social media has a global outreach and influence though very well practiced social engineering mechanisms.

Your response avoided the actual question, instead you provided a generalized claim that our social media spread misinformation which was driven by US governmental manipulation and you limited your "answer" to mrna vaccines.   My contention (and question which still stands) which raised the hackles of many of the GD antivax crew, was in response to the charges that Covid 19 vaccines (including traditional formulations) were the result of an FDA/CDC conspiracy.  I responded that this claim was refuted by the fact that all the nations of the world came to the same conclusions and independently developed or adopted vaccination protocols in the face of a global pandemic.  

Again, do you believe hostile nations and the medical establishments of foreign developed nations all arrived at the same conclusion based upon a social media campaign driven by a nefarious FDA/CDC conspiracy to push harmful vaccines?  I do not.   Its really a yes or no answer.

I might point out the following:

BBC China approves first home-grown mRNA Covid vaccine

That's a multi-faceted question, let's break it down, remove the emotional aspects, and clarify the wording a bit;

"Do you believe hostile nations and the medical establishments of foreign developed nations all arrived at the same conclusion based upon a social media campaign & FDA/CDC inputs"

I believe that the foreign nations and nationals take their lead from US social media, and US medical guidelines, and that if Pfizer et al had products developed, that the US had largely paid for, which their populations were being manipulated into believing it was the silver bullet, most would take it (or a locally 'developed' product using the same underlying mRNA tech).

Not sure the significance of 'hostile nations'; even hostile nations have populations integrated into US social media and buy US products and services, and do, or can develop their own products, as several countries did.

I don't believe the goal was to push knowingly harmful vaccines for the sole purpose of hurting their populations. I do believe that the mRNA tech was already well advanced, but had serious problems, and was a solution waiting for a demand. Covid19 was that demand, they saw the opportunity to roll out a new high-value tech, knowing that the govt would pay for it and shield them from liability, that global populations were clamoring for a treatment, and that this was an instant new market of billions of doses of a new treatment, with no downside to big pharma whatsoever. This was pushed by the overlap in financial interests between big pharma and govt, and the side effect of being able to institute lockdowns just at the right time to influence the US election. Now that we know there are large numbers of mRNA injured, the rug is pulled over to protect those interests, the $$$ and the legal precedents.

But I don't believe the goal was 'lets deploy a treatment that is going to fuck everyone up'. I think it was 'lets deploy this treatment that's gonna make us all a lot of money, and if it all goes wrong we're protected anyway'. Well it has gone wrong, and they were protected, and they all made and kept a bunch of cash.

Not sure how else to answer your complex question that cannot be honestly answered by an all-encompassing simplistic 'yes' or 'no'.

And if you had excellent timing with an unsuccessful company…

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:41:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/200878/IMG_3740_jpeg-3131400.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

US based social media, which we know to have had embedded feds guiding the dissemination of information (exaggerating certain angles, suppressing others) which was consumed globally and which caused pressure into the political classes to 'do something', at the same time that US-funded mRNA vaccines became the apparent silver bullet.

If you disagree with this opinion, it would be good to know which specific part; We know the feds were embedded in - and influencing - social media. We know there was a push to promote mRNA treatments as the only possible treatment (which were misleadingly touted as 'vaccines' to a largely trusting population). We know social media has a global outreach and influence though very well practiced social engineering mechanisms.

Your response avoided the actual question, instead you provided a generalized claim that our social media spread misinformation which was driven by US governmental manipulation and you limited your "answer" to mrna vaccines.   My contention (and question which still stands) which raised the hackles of many of the GD antivax crew, was in response to the charges that Covid 19 vaccines (including traditional formulations) were the result of an FDA/CDC conspiracy.  I responded that this claim was refuted by the fact that all the nations of the world came to the same conclusions and independently developed or adopted vaccination protocols in the face of a global pandemic.  

Again, do you believe hostile nations and the medical establishments of foreign developed nations all arrived at the same conclusion based upon a social media campaign driven by a nefarious FDA/CDC conspiracy to push harmful vaccines?  I do not.   Its really a yes or no answer.

I might point out the following:

BBC China approves first home-grown mRNA Covid vaccine

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/200878/IMG_3740_jpeg-3131400.JPG

Yep, agree, Moderna would have worked out well.

Though Pfizer is usually the one discussed on arfcom, when it comes to various theories of the whole thing being financially driven.

Law of large numbers as Pfizer’s market cap is 5x larger.  Or put another way, Pfizer is down more on an absolute basis than all of Moderna is worth.  
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 9:06:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Fair enough.  

(a) Disagree. I believe your response exaggerates the power of our social media on the medical establishments of developed nations and nations hostile and distrustful of our mandates or the significance of an almost unilateral world-wide consensus but I am admittedly restating what I said earlier.

(b) Disagree albeit less.  I believe you have failed to consider the good faith impetus of combatting a deadly pandemic, the well intentioned efforts by the medical establishment, (including those without financial interest) to protect their countrymen and Trump's warp speed mandate to bypass delays in favor of getting a (perhaps) imperfect but effective vaccine to the nation.  

We can agree to disagree.
View Quote

Yeap agreed.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 9:55:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 11:08:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Trade embalmer does 300 to 600 bodies per year. Reiterated they found these in arteries also where they had previously only been found in veins, and that freaked him out. Makes the distinction between the new white rubbery clots and the previously seen grape jelly/jam and yellow chicken fat clots.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 11:30:29 PM EDT
[#11]

This is the default composition of human blood. Under normal circumstances, it does not separate like that. Like the recent prion link to dementia, I've discovered a clear correlation between covid enthusiasts, and people who do not understand that it will clot entirely over time.

This is relevant because we have "experts" in this thread telling you the blood in arteries somehow has different clotting properties than the blood in veins.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 11:43:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
https://i.postimg.cc/vmcX2tZ8/Blood.png

This is the default composition of human blood. Under normal circumstances, it does not separate like that. Like the recent prion link to dementia, I've discovered a clear correlation between covid enthusiasts, and people who do not understand that it will clot entirely over time.

This is relevant because we have "experts" in this thread telling you the blood in arteries somehow has different clotting properties than the blood in veins.
View Quote

The important part to remember is that propensity to clot before death.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 4:48:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Trade embalmer does 300 to 600 bodies per year. Reiterated they found these in arteries also where they had previously only been found in veins, and that freaked him out. Makes the distinction between the new white rubbery clots and the previously seen grape jelly/jam and yellow chicken fat clots.
View Quote
This is complete nonsense/made up.

Do you think that venous blood somehow have different clotting factors than the arterial blood? Next time you make up a story do your research so you don't sound so ignorant.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 5:04:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Second video just released

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 5:22:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Second video just released

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o20mtbsL7Q
View Quote
Love the first question on YT asking how "they" are silencing all the world's morticians regarding this phenomenon. Like it never occurred to them that it's not happening and the guy being interviewed is FOS.

By all means keep watching and posting his videos here. I'm sure Dr. Campbell is laughing all the way to the bank.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 5:26:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Love the first question on YT asking how "they" are silencing all the world's morticians regarding this phenomenon. Like it never occurred to them that it's not happening and the guy being interviewed is FOS.

By all means keep watching and posting his videos here. I'm sure Dr. Campbell is laughing all the way to the bank.
View Quote

It’s almost criminal all the lies Campbell has in his videos.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 5:38:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Here is the text I received from my friend who has two funeral homes.

Hey brother, I really haven’t heard anything about these blood clots. I did ask a few of my embalmers, they all said nothing out of the ordinary.  However, I did ask my son who is in mortuary school and has an embalming lab, he’s going to ask his professor.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 6:08:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

With all those lies you'd think YT would just remove him .
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 6:13:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It's almost criminal all the lies Campbell has in his videos.
View Quote
I think he started out by trying to post legitimate information regarding Covid by realized how much money could be made by making videos targeted towards the vax death crowd. He's certainly found a niche by pandering to gullible rubes.

Good for him I guess.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 6:20:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some people are terrified of the signal, but it cannot be stopped
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 6:27:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

It is simple!  All the world's morticians are paid off by The WHO

Don't get fooled again!
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 6:27:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I think he started out by trying to post legitimate information regarding Covid by realized how much money could be made by making videos targeted towards the vax death crowd. He's certainly found a niche by pandering to gullible rubes.

Good for him I guess.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good for him I guess.

It's amazing,  too , many of the people he interviewed have been experts in their field for decades. He's probably giving them some cash under the table.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 6:31:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Don't get fooled again!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't get fooled again!
Probably from the same pool of money used to pay off all the healthcare providers/workers to stay silent.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 6:34:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Probably from the same pool of money used to pay off all the healthcare providers/workers to stay silent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't get fooled again!

That would be their everyday salaries and licensure.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 6:38:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It's amazing,  too , many of the people he interviewed have been experts in their field for decades. He's probably giving them some cash under the table.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good for him I guess.

Yeah i guess thats the real conspiracy. Campbell making all those big youtube bucks picking on poor ole lil big pharma. Lies lies lies about those thoroughly tested proven safe and effective shots showing absolutely no safety signals in the population. I guess i should confess he paid me $100,000 to push his videos here while i am at it.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 9:05:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Don't get fooled again!
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 9:20:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Just got my hush money check this afternoon, their secret is safe.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 9:47:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
There needs to be a nickname for the non pure bloods.  Something catchy.  Maybe Clotters, Gooeys or Gummys.
View Quote

This reminds me of how in Zombie movies they go through incredible lengths to call them anything but zombies.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 9:49:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Found one!

Here's the thing: if what Campbell is saying is true, and more and more it appears to be, it means Covid and the response to it was the largest plot in human history. Without a shot being fired or a treaty being signed, the entire modern world not only shut itself down, but it pumped its population full of poison. If that's not news worthy, I don't know what is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Vax doomers are at it again.

Found one!

Here's the thing: if what Campbell is saying is true, and more and more it appears to be, it means Covid and the response to it was the largest plot in human history. Without a shot being fired or a treaty being signed, the entire modern world not only shut itself down, but it pumped its population full of poison. If that's not news worthy, I don't know what is.

Idk man, I just don't get it. If the all powerful elite wanted to kill off half the population, why would they only want to keep the ones who so openly defy them? Wouldn't they rather just have the sheep? That's the one thing that never made sense to me.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:16:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Idk man, I just don't get it. If the all powerful elite wanted to kill off half the population, why would they only want to keep the ones who so openly defy them? Wouldn't they rather just have the sheep? That's the one thing that never made sense to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Vax doomers are at it again.

Found one!

They got more than a few on the right . They'll never run out of serfs . New ones inbound now .
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:19:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

The left always accuse the right of what the left are actually doing.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:22:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:48:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Hey brother, I really haven't heard anything about these blood clots. I did ask a few of my embalmers, they all said nothing out of the ordinary.  However, I did ask my son who is in mortuary school and has an embalming lab, he's going to ask his professor.
View Quote

quoted because now all the people in this thread who are active in embalming disagree with the not-doctor nurse on YouTube citing a survey

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:56:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

quoted because now all the people in this thread who are active in embalming disagree with the not-doctor nurse on YouTube citing a survey

View Quote

Facts are meaningless in GD
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:59:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Accuse your opponent of what you are doing, to create confusion and to inculcate voters against evidence of your own guilt"
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 11:00:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey brother, I really haven't heard anything about these blood clots. I did ask a few of my embalmers, they all said nothing out of the ordinary.  However, I did ask my son who is in mortuary school and has an embalming lab, he's going to ask his professor.

That's a lot of people on arfcom
* look at it this way ; the story has been circulating for 2 yrs now with zero pushback . Dr Campbell has 3 million viewers and none are saying they know embalmers saying different.  One thread on arfcom generates maybe two that see no change.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 11:05:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

believe what you want

Marginally anonymous primary sources or a monetized YouTuber discussing an anonymous phone survey.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 11:16:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

believe what you want

Marginally anonymous primary sources or a monetized YouTuber discussing an anonymous phone survey.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

believe what you want

I believe a good deal has been proven ; bypassing the mucosal compartment and injecting mrna to produce spike protein is bad . Spike protein has been studied and shown to cause blood clots . Spike protein has also been shown to spider web in the presence of elastace to produce amyloid fibrils . It's fucking poison .
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 11:19:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I believe a good deal has been proven ; bypassing the mucosal compartment and injecting mrna to produce spike protein is bad . Spike protein has been studied and shown to cause blood clots . Spike protein has also been shown to spider web in the presence of elastace to produce amyloid fibrils . It's fucking poison .
View Quote

Aren't spike proteins in the virus?
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 11:21:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you have a point ? When you catch the virus it doesn't go past the mucosal compartment  . Where's the the spike protein?
* unless you take the mrna . Then you get spike protein all through the body . You also get IgG4 antibodies that tell your body to treat subsequent infections like an allergy ...which means systemic spread
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 11:25:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Do you have a point ? When you catch the virus it doesn't go past the mucosal compartment  . Where's the the spike protein?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

can you expand on that a bit more?
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 11:28:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which part , I'd be glad .
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 11:32:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you saying naturally acquired COVID-19 doesn't bypass the mucosal barrier?

Because that is not true, COVID spike protein antibodies are and have always been tested for in serum.

Nature Link  showing it systemically.

Im curious if you mean something else?
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 11:33:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

* look at it this way ; the story has been circulating for 2 yrs now with zero pushback . Dr Campbell has 3 million viewers and none are saying they know embalmers saying different.  One thread on arfcom generates maybe two that see no change.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

...and there are plausible reasons why those two report no change as well:
- they might be in the 25% of embalmers responding to the survey that reported seeing nothing, due to luck, volume, or fear of reprisal
- they might be lying about being embalmers or not seeing something

Sample size of two with no verification is pretty sketchy, of course that doesnt stop the shot fans from claiming that is all the evidence required to end discussion (they didnt require much evidence that the shots were safe and effective either)
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 11:37:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Because that is not true, COVID spike protein antibodies are and have always been tested for in serum.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Antibodies.  They're systemic
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 11:44:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

the study is separate- serum in active infection.

Here's a UK study about Spike Protiens binding to cells in the heart - Out of the UK - a quote "There is some previous evidence to suggest that following Covid-19 illness, the spike protein can remain in the bloodstream after the virus has gone and travel far from the site of infection."

Viral RNA can be found in Serum.

I'm having trouble here, is your argument that the COVID-19 virus, and the associated spike protein on the surface of said virus, does not penetrate past a person's mucus membrane?
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 11:46:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

* unless you take the mrna . Then you get spike protein all through the body . You also get IgG4 antibodies that tell your body to treat subsequent infections like an allergy ...which means systemic spread
View Quote

no. Just asking. First time in my life looking up what a spike protein is.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 11:48:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

the study is separate- serum in active infection.

Here's a UK study about Spike Protiens binding to cells in the heart - Out of the UK - a quote "There is some previous evidence to suggest that following Covid-19 illness, the spike protein can remain in the bloodstream after the virus has gone and travel far from the site of infection."

I'm having trouble here, is your argument that the COVID-19 virus, and the associated spike protein on the surface of said virus, does not penetrate past a person's mucus membrane?
View Quote

in for answer...
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 11:49:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

the study is separate- serum in active infection

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

the study is separate- serum in active infection

You can have some that escape in exosomes. But , if you know someone that had virus escape the mucosal compartment in the first 2yrs of covid then they had an 80% of dieing on a vent . More than 98% survived .
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 11:50:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Getting a lot of mileage out of this study that indicates spike from natural covid infection is mostly in the lungs
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top