Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's her.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Didn't someone say she did a nazi themed photo shoot?
That's her.
Any links?

I want to bomb her twitter with them

(ewwwwww that sounded gross )
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:20:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I spent some time yesterday think of good ways all this BS can end , I kept coming to the same conclusion , it ends in blood?
Anyone else see it differently ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I fucking cannot wait.
I spent some time yesterday think of good ways all this BS can end , I kept coming to the same conclusion , it ends in blood?
Anyone else see it differently ?

Brigada 2506 Part II

Sign me up
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:21:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Meh, good.  

The more gun owners the better....it doesn't really matter what their political views are.  More gun owners is never a bad thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Scary thing is I see Antifa/BLM types buying guns like hot dogs and draught beer at a ball game in the last 4-5 months.
Meh, good.  

The more gun owners the better....it doesn't really matter what their political views are.  More gun owners is never a bad thing.
You've never studied history

Gun Owner does not equal Constitutionalist

There are plently of gun owners that would disarm you and worse.... kill you. 
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:25:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
And one has to wonder at what level of medical training has their "Medics" had..... Basic First Aid /CPR?.... First Responder? Or at their respective state level EMT-B, I (if it applies to that state) Or P?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

These jerkoffs are organized to bring their own "medics."  They and their kind have had 20 years of WTO protests to fine hone their tactics.
And one has to wonder at what level of medical training has their "Medics" had..... Basic First Aid /CPR?.... First Responder? Or at their respective state level EMT-B, I (if it applies to that state) Or P?
We have medics at ours, I know a couple are EMTs.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:28:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I suspect some people on both sides want to re live their glory days as they see it and its feeding the wannabe hippies and the 1,000 year Reich types. Whether Soros and others are funding them or not Stephen Molineux is calling the media out for encouraging it
View Quote
Do you mean Stefan Molyneux?

For the most part he is spot on... I don't agree with everything he says but he's right on A LOT OF SHIT.

Also he is not one to promote civil war.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:58:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Meh, good.  

View Quote
Tell that to Steve Scalise.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:10:52 PM EDT
[#7]
What the f**k is wrong with this country when a dipsh*t hippy wannabe like that is given credibility. In a sane world she would be laughed at, told to take a bath, and grow the f**k up. Her parents should be ashamed.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:14:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Gang bangers w/ guns has done wonders for Chicago.
View Quote
keeping the feral population in check
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:17:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I think you're misreading the media. I don't think they're doing ti to get ratings.  I think they're doing it because a lot of the people making the decisions are true believers.  They're doing it as part of their campaign to fundamentally change America.
View Quote
No disagreement, imagine it's a 2 for1 but I assumed everyone already agreed on that part so I didn't mention it. Plus I'm still shocked by
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:38:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
No disagreement, imagine it's a 2 for1 but I assumed everyone already agreed on that part so I didn't mention it. Plus I'm still shocked by
View Quote
Fox News has decided to join their brethern and just be another SJW network, Tucker Carlson notwithstanding.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:40:38 PM EDT
[#11]
You can tell she's an antifa elder.  She's 20 years old but she's been growing dem dreads for 40 years now.  Very wise.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:40:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Do you mean Stefan Molyneux?

http://theconsciousresistance.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/The_Truth_About_Bitcoin_Stefan_Molyneux__FreeDomainRadio__15812-750x400.jpg

For the most part he is spot on... I don't agree with everything he says but he's right on A LOT OF SHIT.

Also he is not one to promote civil war.
View Quote
Yep
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:46:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Grabber right by sasnatch
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:48:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Fox News has decided to join their brethern and just be another SJW network, Tucker Carlson notwithstanding.
View Quote
Speaking of Fox, did you see this shit segment? As someone with a little bit of experience in all things antifa, I was like "the fuck?" If you haven't seen it, don't give them the click. The former neo-nazi was trying but not all that informative but the "former antifa" guy was practically screaming smash all racists, that's all antifa ever does

Former Antifa organizer and former neo-Nazi talk protests
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top