Page / 5
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 6:04:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
You did well.

Very well.

She’s stunning really stunning,

As to the thread.

There are lots and lots of very attractive women around but I’d say the ratio is lower compared to Eastern Europe etc.

I work near lots of universities believe me there are plenty of model types around with the beauty of youth. Thing is in the UK I’d say we don’t age as well.

It appears more Than other countries we let ourselves go quicker. ( men too)

There is also this fucking stupid trend of lip fillers and eyebrows. Just stop it you look like clowns. Pretty girls mutilating their face to look like some kind of ugly cyborg sex bot.

Seriously stop it with the duck lips you look fucking stupid.

Somebody mentioned make up.  There is a class thing here I think.  The UK isn’t all Downton Abbey. Lots of low income, low intelligence abounds.

These types even if pretty seem to plaster themselves in layer upon layer of gunk, shave their eyebrows off and put them back on with sharpies.

Women also dress a lot more casual, unless they have professional jobs compared to say france or spain where they dress smarter all the time.

I’ve recently started back at a gym.

Man there are some fine women in there. Looks and the body to go with it, this seems to be fairly newish trend or seem to be. When I was last in the gyms around 20 years ago it was all men.
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 7:02:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

People are used to a flat map with the prime meridian and equator at the center.  Try convincing someone that western South America (Chile) is in the same timezone as New York and they think you failed elementary school geography
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 11:28:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Unless it was part of his plan to get out of that family.
View Quote
If that's an example of how he "plans" then he's even srupider than I already think he is.
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 1:58:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Lucky enough to be married to a slim, pretty Brit (legal American citizen now) for almost 26 years now. Dated/lived with quite a few before marrying her.

Self-sufficiency isn't high on their skill-set list. Very little exposure to tools, mechanics, plumbing, building, shooting...that sort of thing, and very little patience or interest in learning about them. You see a Brit girl headed through the house with a hand tool out of your box, unless you enjoy home repairs it's a really good idea to find out where she's headed with it, and what she intends to do when she gets there.

Oh, and she's going to be seriously pissed that you asked
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 3:06:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Aussie women are among the most beautiful until they start talking.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

London is a melting pot of people from all over the world. Where, i.e. what region, did you enjoy the most in London?
Prague... Australia and NZ have some serious hotties as well.
I should have been more specific with my question. Where did you enjoy the most in London?

I've never been to Australia or New Zealand, but it's on my list if the opportunity presents itself.
Aussie women are among the most beautiful until they start talking.
As one member said on here, the ratio of men vs women are very low in Aussie land. Men can slay pussy over there fairly easy.
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 3:12:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Man there are some fine women in there. Looks and the body to go with it, this seems to be fairly newish trend or seem to be. When I was last in the gyms around 20 years ago it was all men.
View Quote
I was going crazy back then. I assumed Dorian Yates meant everyone hit the gym when I went to the UK the 2nd time in 1999 and to my surprise very few people in the UK were exercising Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 3:26:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I’ve recently started back at a gym.

View Quote
Also gratz on starting back, I need to myself https://www.puregym.com/blog/miss-manchester-and-university-students-road-to-fit/
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 3:36:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Corpulent beauties spied off the coast of Hispaniola?

Shipmates, set aside the skrimshander for a bit and gather round the nautical charts.  It is late in the cruising season, but with derring-do, sweat and some sacrifice we can make sail from Nantucket in a fortnight.

We will be ready with the barrels of flour, ready to cut out a great big'un from her pod, ever ready to plunge our harpoons deep into the great mounds of quivering flesh.

Whalers! Shake off your rummy fog and assemble!
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 3:50:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Estonia has beautiful women. Just walking around Tallin, you see 7/10 or better looking women everywhere. I've been all over Europe many times over and that place stands out. Some of the small towns in Norway had some fine looking women too.
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 4:18:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Most of the Western world in general is fat now.
View Quote
Don't worry the east will catch up soon enough.
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 4:25:18 PM EDT
[#11]
When the bulk of two generations of your nations male breeding stock was reduced to chopped hamburger in back to back world wars, the ones left to carry on your nations genetic lineage were the weak and infirmed who were seen as  inadequate to fight.
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 4:27:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Funny.
Just leaving the UK

Average 25-50 yo women in London we're much more attractive than the same demographic in France.

My wife commented that the men  in the UK are a goofy looking lot and the French guys on average were much more attractive.

Complete 180.

Didn't see many fatties either place.
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 4:28:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If that's an example of how he "plans" then he's even srupider than I already think he is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unless it was part of his plan to get out of that family.
It worked for Edward VIII.

Marry a thot.
Piss off the queen.
Have fight with the queen.
Get banned from princely duties (that was the plan.)
Move to California and party with thot wife for the rest of your lives.
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 4:29:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Sounds to me like anywhere USA.
View Quote
Then you haven't traveled much.

British women are aggressive and large. . . Not as large as the Scotish women I met though
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 6:23:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Also gratz on starting back, I need to myself https://www.puregym.com/blog/miss-manchester-and-university-students-road-to-fit/
View Quote
Thanks.

Long road to go, health issues and work getting in the way moving embarrassing weights around I used to press 300lb

I’ve had too many excuses for too long.  Need to sort myself

The problem here with excercise  is education or was.  It’s was never seen as something everybody should do. Now my background is different from others but from around here schools never talked about it, sports were 2 hours a week and they discouraged anything useful. No after school clubs and if there were we couldn’t afford it. nutrition  too.  We ate chips and that was that.

Compared to the US ( only going off movies here ) and mainland Europe you guys seem to spend a lot more time and put more emphasis  on keeping fit. Hell watch a 70s Columbo and you’ve got gyms etc etc people doing cardio. Running tennis etc.

Around here it was go to work and get pissed on the weekend.

That’s changed a lot
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 6:26:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
When the bulk of two generations of your nations male breeding stock was reduced to chopped hamburger in back to back world wars, the ones left to carry on your nations genetic lineage were the weak and infirmed who were seemed inadequate to fight.
View Quote
Huge problem for European men.

Their male stock was so depleted it was surreal.

ETA:  Winston Churchill talked about that now and then and said it would be a problem in the future until things became normalized again.  When asked how long that would take I heard him say on TV "your guess is as good as mine".  This was in the early 60's IIRC and I never forgot that because it was just logical that the two wars did huge damage to the male populations.
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 7:30:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

ETA:  Winston Churchill talked about that now and then and said it would be a problem in the future until things became normalized again.  When asked how long that would take I heard him say on TV "your guess is as good as mine".  This was in the early 60's IIRC and I never forgot that because it was just logical that the two wars did huge damage to the male populations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When the bulk of two generations of your nations male breeding stock was reduced to chopped hamburger in back to back world wars, the ones left to carry on your nations genetic lineage were the weak and infirmed who were seemed inadequate to fight.

It was a problem a century ago. During the First World War it was pretty obvious who were the officers and who were the enlisted- the officers were much taller. Nutrition was so poor for the lower classes that they were seriously stunted, so much so that when the Australian army arrived in Egypt British soldiers were saluting Australian enlisted due to the height difference. At the start of that war it was determined that something like 60% of the population was unfit for service, and so the best and fittest were rounded up and marched into the trenches. As the war dragged on they British Army had to continually lower standards, but many men in Britain owe their survival to being to munted to fight. They were the ones who fathered the future of Britain.
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 9:54:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Are the school initiations are ghey as the media makes them out to be?

IOW, did you leave with your corn hole intact?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I lived in the UK, and I graduated from a university in England.
Are the school initiations are ghey as the media makes them out to be?

IOW, did you leave with your corn hole intact?
My cornhole has never been violated.
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 9:56:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

My cornhole has never been violated.
View Quote
Do you like imitation crab meat and model trains?

There is nothing wrong with the meat, we just bought too much!
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 10:31:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I love English chicks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYvxf7qbiMc
View Quote
Oh God that's funny!
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 5:04:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Oh God that's funny!
View Quote
She understands that tits are fun.

More power to her.
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 5:35:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 7:58:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Have dated many pretty women in my life.
My experience has been that the prettier they are, the more disloyal, unfaithful, deceitful, and canniving bitches/whores they tend to be.
My (Scottish descent) wife is kind of plain, a little chunky, and rather short.
She has a bachelors' degree, a teaching credential, and two masters' degrees. She is the most highly educated woman I have ever had a relationship with.
My wife is a true Psalms 31 woman in every way and the finest woman I have ever known.
Don't be shallow and so quick to judge a book by its cover.
You'll be a lot happier...
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 9:17:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Jenna Todd
View Quote
Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 9:43:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
My experience has been that the prettier they are, the more disloyal, unfaithful, deceitful, and canniving bitches/whores they tend to be.
She has a bachelors' degree, a teaching credential, and two masters' degrees. She is the most highly educated woman I have ever had a relationship with.
My wife is a true Psalms 31 woman in every way and the finest woman I have ever known.
View Quote
Some of the attractive women I’ve been involved with were sweethearts, they just didn’t see long term potential in me but the majority tended to eventually thrive on drama and be high maintenance
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 9:46:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Thanks!
View Quote
Edinburgh on a sunny day the women go all out when the sun is out and it’s 36DD city but generally speaking the hotter women in Scotland head for London or some other place to live
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 1:31:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Lmfao!
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 2:57:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
horny British spinsters heading to the tropics for some long dickin?...Yeah they even made a movie about it

https://i.imgur.com/lmVRNLa.jpg
View Quote
Long dick style!!

GTA SAN ANDREAS long dick style
Link Posted: 11/13/2019 7:21:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
horny British spinsters heading to the tropics for some long dickin?...Yeah they even made a movie about it

https://i.imgur.com/lmVRNLa.jpg
View Quote
Jaws 3 - Mudshark
Link Posted: 11/13/2019 11:53:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
My experience mirrors yours almost perfectly. Women, especially pretty ones, will fuck you over before the rubber flushes down the toilet.
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 12:03:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

My experience mirrors yours almost perfectly. Women, especially pretty ones, will fuck you over before the rubber flushes down the toilet.
View Quote
They’ll better deal you and trade up. I’ve gone from being adored to ditched and considered a pariah
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 12:05:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 12:05:28 AM EDT
[#33]
"English" South Africans were my favorite when I was in Bahrain. All crazy as fuck though.
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 12:05:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
They’ll better deal you and trade up. I’ve gone from being adored to ditched and considered a pariah
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sooner or later that wall called age will hit them hard.
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 12:10:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah usually between 35 to 45 depending on genetics, accidents affecting health or cancer, how well they took care of themselves, etc. but the hot ones that were discussing will still act like mercenaries up until the day the wall hits
ABC - The Night You Murdered Love
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 12:27:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Is that Ancilla ?
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 12:27:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
The Cars - Drive (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 12:32:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Most of the Western world in general is fat now.
View Quote
1) Tends to be the result when you have access to cheap processed food and a sedentary lifestyle.
2) people who can afford to travel to beach resorts are typically older and have higher paying desk jobs.
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 12:34:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Is that Ancilla ?
View Quote
Yeah that’s Linde Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 12:37:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Is that Ancilla ?
View Quote
We met at a Torture Garden party when the Rubber Ball was on
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 3:05:32 AM EDT
[#41]
she looks like Ancilla Tilia (Dutch model)Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 3:45:48 AM EDT
[#42]
View Quote
That’s her “stage name”. My ex wife was the person who set her up with latex designer Tressa Williams and Syren https://syrenlatex.tumblr.com/post/5179728919/dutch-playmate-ancilla-tilia-is-heavenly-in-syren Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 3:49:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Buddy of mine met & married a British girl he met at the beach bar in Barbados (should have added balmy, breezy for awful alliteration). Had two wonderful daughters. She kinda keeps traveling though.
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 4:05:27 AM EDT
[#44]
LUCKY BASTARD!! are you still with her?
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 4:09:34 AM EDT
[#45]
View Quote
Also with this photographer that my ex wife knew from modeling for Madam S boutique in San Francisco before Paige White started doing the photography {I slept with Paige} Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 4:14:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
No I fucked up and paid too much attention to her instead of my ex wife along with talking about her too often when it was just me and my wife and didn’t notice the jealousy until it was too late. Then everything fell apart. If I had a clue maybe I’d still be married
The Faces - Ooh La La (1973)
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 4:16:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Technically it was my ex wife who introduced me to her like most of the other women. My ex wife’s is photographed at the Rubber Ball in Skin 2 magazine with her either 2003 or 2004 on page 84
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 4:38:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Thanks.

Long road to go, health issues and work getting in the way moving embarrassing weights around I used to press 300lb

I’ve had too many excuses for too long.  Need to sort myself

The problem here with excercise  is education or was.  It’s was never seen as something everybody should do. Now my background is different from others but from around here schools never talked about it, sports were 2 hours a week and they discouraged anything useful. No after school clubs and if there were we couldn’t afford it. nutrition  too.  We ate chips and that was that.

Compared to the US ( only going off movies here ) and mainland Europe you guys seem to spend a lot more time and put more emphasis  on keeping fit. Hell watch a 70s Columbo and you’ve got gyms etc etc people doing cardio. Running tennis etc.

Around here it was go to work and get pissed on the weekend.

That’s changed a lot
View Quote
I was shocked skimming some British women’s Instagram accounts gym photos.
Yeah, I remember, lots of people doing drugs and or drinking till passed out. Haymarket street in Edinburgh you’d see all the girls passed out on a Friday night in the street. But good on you for sorting yourself out. Grace fit UK Instagram pics Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 5:13:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

People are used to a flat map with the prime meridian and equator at the center.  Try convincing someone that western South America (Chile) is in the same timezone as New York and they think you failed elementary school geography
View Quote
Try telling them it is almost summertime there.
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 5:58:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
When the bulk of two generations of your nations male breeding stock was reduced to chopped hamburger in back to back world wars, the ones left to carry on your nations genetic lineage were the weak and infirmed who were seen as  inadequate to fight.
View Quote
Not buying it.

Wikipedia puts WWII military deaths at 25,500,000 tops and WWI military deaths at 10,000,000.  The WHO puts worldwide abortions per year at 40,000,000 to 50,000,000.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top