[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
LOL!

Link Posted: 7/21/2016 10:12:58 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Thank you! Plus American Dad uses actual humor, while Family Guy relies on cut-aways and farts.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Does anyone agree with me on this: While American Dad can serve as a caricature of patriotism and conservatism, Family Guy is definitely the show for liberals?

Stan is supposed to be a stereotype of a conservative and what-not, and is often portrayed as an asshole and an idiot and what-not.

In the episode with alien Jeff, he explains why Stan is the perfect role-model because he's a working man who supports and loves his family, etc.

Plus they use Hailey and Jeff to make fun of Liberals.

Thank you! Plus American Dad uses actual humor, while Family Guy relies on cut-aways and farts.

And making fun of Conservatives, Christians and Jews.

Link Posted: 7/21/2016 10:20:35 AM EDT
[#3]
The funny thing is that I have a shooting buddy who is a real world version of "American Dad". My friend lives in Northern Virginia, is part of the three-letter community, has a ditsy but smoking hot Wife, geek Son and rebellious pot-head Daughter. The guy is even built like Stan! He does have a fish tank but I haven't actually heard the fish talk and I don't know if there is a cross-dressing ET living in his attic but it wouldn't surprise me.

ETA- The Steve kills Santa episode has become part of may families X-mas Eve tradition along with South Park's "Red Sleigh Down" and the Grinch movie.
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 10:27:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 11:25:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Deputy Director Bullock
View Quote

This is my vote.

The idea of a drug addled, sociopathic, flat out weirdo in charge of the CIA is too funny.

Principal Louis is a close second because of the expectation that a man in his position would be a responsible, level headed academic.....when he is in fact the polar opposite.

Both are hilarious but the fact that Patrick Stewart is actually on board playing Bullock is the trump card.
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 12:01:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Buckle
View Quote

My wife and I love Buckle and Sharri.

Personally, I feel a strange affinity for Dick... because Dick don't pay for strange. Something to admire in a man, IMO.
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 12:12:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Roger, it's always Roger, American Dad wouldn't be the same without him.

Link Posted: 7/21/2016 12:22:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Roy Rogers McFeely for the Cilantro song
Ricky Spanish
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 1:53:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Roy Rogers McFeely for the Cilantro song

View Quote

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top