Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 8/19/2019 8:06:59 PM EDT
https://www.dailywire.com/news/50793/report-epstein-given-three-12-year-old-girls-amanda-prestigiacomo

Registered sex offender and multimillionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein allegedly had three poor 12-year-old girls living in France flown in as a "birthday present" for him from a friend, an alleged sexual assault victim claimed in a Florida civil suit. The disturbing allegations resurfaced in light of Epstein's apparent suicide in his Metropolitan Correction Center jail cell last week.

"The worst one that I heard from his own mouth was this pretty 12 year old girls he had flown in for his birthday," alleged victim Virginia Roberts, who now goes by Virginia Giuffre, said of Epstein, according to The Sun.

“It was a surprise birthday gift from one of his friends and they were from France. I did see them, I did meet them," she said, noting, "Jeffrey bragged afterwards after he met them that they were 12-year-olds and flown over from France because they're really poor over there, and their parents needed the money or whatever the case is and they were absolutely free to stay and flew out."

According to a report from The Daily Beast, "These same civil complaints allege that young girls from South America, Europe, and the former Soviet republics, few of whom spoke English, were recruited for Epstein's sexual pleasure."

The Telegraph reported in 2015 that Epstein proposed Roberts have a child for him and former partner and alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell.

"He offered me a mansion and some of his money every month, I forget what he called it, a monthly income of what he made to bear one of his children," she recalled, adding, "The proposition was that if anything ever happened between Jeffrey and I, that I would have to sign my child over to him basically and that the child would be his and Ghislaine's, and I would be looking after it as long as nothing happened between Jeffrey and I.”
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 8:09:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know if I want this crap to be true and find everyone involved or find out it's not true and girls haven't been used that way.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 8:13:52 PM EDT
[#2]
That sick fuck should have been born 500 years ago. Or in Saudi Arabia...
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 8:14:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't know if I want this crap to be true and find everyone involved or find out it's not true and girls haven't been used that way.
View Quote
This happens every day, just not at this level and with this much involvement from the global elite.

Girls (and boys) are trafficked every day. Living on this island would be bad enough, imagine being handcuffed to a bed in Yemen or Indonesia.

The world is a fucked up place. We live under a very thin veneer of civilization here in the U.S., and even that isn't anywhere near perfect.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 8:14:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Disgusting
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 8:15:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Does it really matter given the circumstances and people involved? These is no justice for these children, certainly not from the pedophile party.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 8:18:21 PM EDT
[#6]
FFS...
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 8:35:41 PM EDT
[#7]
There is one thing of which there is no scarcity in this world: people who could benefit from a good old-fashioned ass beating.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 8:38:02 PM EDT
[#8]
< in before the morally vacant arf pedo members (several of them on here, openly so - and mods/site staff do nothing about THAT)
pile in saying "his island, his rules" and something something about "wood plow" and "not guilty 12yr olds"

I say burn them all down to ashes - and everyone that knew and said/did nothing!
<hope that doesnt get me banned now too
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 8:52:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
No doubt!! Its a sick world out there.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 8:56:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
< in before the morally vacant arf pedo members (several of them on here, openly so - and mods/site staff do nothing about THAT)
pile in saying "his island, his rules" and something something about "wood plow" and "not guilty 12yr olds"

I say burn them all down to ashes - and everyone that knew and said/did nothing!
View Quote
People have actually said these things in Epstein threads? WTF if true.

Some dipshit in a thread the other day about a member who witnessed a violent crime and reported it to the police told him to “mind his own business.”  Amazing how dumb / aspergers some people here are.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 8:58:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Sadly, this is quite believable.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 8:58:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Well he is in hell right now so he is getting exactly what he deserved.

That's just demon possession.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 8:58:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
There is one thing of which there is no scarcity in this world: people who could benefit from a good old-fashioned ass beating.
View Quote
I’m thinking something much more violent and painful but we can start with an asskicking.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 9:02:54 PM EDT
[#14]
The best punishment for Epstein would have been him sitting in a Supermax prison for the next 20 years.  Living a life of billionaire luxury to a small cell for 23 hours a day.  He got off easy dying.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 9:06:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Those people need to be DRT, especially those engaged in child sex traffic
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 9:08:01 PM EDT
[#16]
As disgusting as this Epstein child sex ring business is, the attraction to young girls was very open as late as the 1890s.  In Texas the legal age for consent to prostitute was 10.  Waco had a legal red light district until 1917 and many documented girls legally prostituted at 10 and 11.  Still fucked up but an accepted societal norm.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 9:12:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
He was a lowlife for sure but the gold diggers will be coming out of the woodwork. Sooner or later three blue whales will be suing in court  claiming since they are mammals they can claim rape and want their cut of the fortune. I'm not questioning the girls claims but the lowlifes who are looking for fame and some easy money.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 9:13:15 PM EDT
[#18]
This case is as dead as Epstein.  Media won't dig up anything that could hurt their leaders.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 9:17:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
As disgusting as this Epstein child sex ring business is, the attraction to young girls was very open as late as the 1890s.  In Texas the legal age for consent to prostitute was 10.  Waco had a legal red light district until 1917 and many documented girls legally prostituted at 10 and 11.  Still fucked up but an accepted societal norm.
View Quote
I came here to post this but didn’t want to be labeled as something I’m not for sharing dark things in our nation’s history. Look up age of consent history in the US. It was between 10 and 12 in all states, except Delaware, where it was 7. I would have found it less appalling if there were no laws than to have seen that it was thought about, legislated and codified into signed law by elected state legislators who said, “you know, 7 seems about right for someone to be able to fuck without fear of legal repercussions”
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 9:20:22 PM EDT
[#20]
It's a dry heat.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 9:31:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Murdered to protect others
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 9:39:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
The world has always been cruel. If you hear something sick, horrifying, disgusting or frightening, in all likelihood it has happened at least dozen times. Maybe not this time and with this sicko, bit someone has done it. Remember the young sons of conquered states in the Turkish empires were not just hostages, they were the OG Bacha Bazi boys.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 9:40:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Boiling oil.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 9:42:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Like bill clinton.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 9:43:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Project much?
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 9:48:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
Links to some of these posts please?
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 9:52:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Damn, there are truly vile human beings out there.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 9:54:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The best punishment for Epstein would have been him sitting in a Supermax prison for the next 20 years.  Living a life of billionaire luxury to a small cell for 23 hours a day.  He got off easy dying.
View Quote
This really pisses me off, he should have suffered more than he did.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 9:56:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Jeez, that’s freaking sick...I know this happens, (sadly,) but I really hope this guy meets justice.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 9:57:31 PM EDT
[#30]
I really want to know how much he paid the Sheriff for his “incarceration”. It doesn’t seem like many are too upset over the justice system in FL though.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 10:00:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Like bill clinton.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Like bill clinton.
Everyone knows Bill was a pig. Epstein was likely killed to protect Hillary.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 10:03:38 PM EDT
[#32]
There’s no adequate punishment to fit this crime
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 10:06:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's true. All of it. Some of our leaders are a bunch of child-raping assholes.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 10:09:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Never ever seen anything remotely like that. Any proof?
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 10:10:42 PM EDT
[#35]
So was that whole Pizzagate thing actually real?
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 10:16:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
I have seen some fucked up shit on this site but nothing like what you just described.  Please link to any thread where Arfcom members openly say what you claim.  The rest of us have a right to know who they are.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 10:16:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
What the fuck
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 10:16:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
This happens every day, just not at this level and with this much involvement from the global elite.

Girls (and boys) are trafficked every day. Living on this island would be bad enough, imagine being handcuffed to a bed in Yemen or Indonesia.

The world is a fucked up place. We live under a very thin veneer of civilization here in the U.S., and even that isn't anywhere near perfect.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Truth
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 10:18:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Cite, I think you're just trolling.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 10:18:42 PM EDT
[#40]
With NY recently changing their laws, there are a lot of financial reasons to claim to be a victim of Epstein right now.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 10:19:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Who knows what is true and what isn't?

No doubt terrible crimes occurred, but it will be hard to differentiate the facts from the embellished or whole cloth stories as people rush in to pick his financial bones.

What a mess.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 10:21:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
There is one thing of which there is no scarcity in this world: people who could benefit from a good old-fashioned ass beating killing.
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 10:21:29 PM EDT
[#43]
I wish he wasn't arkancided.  He could have been useful.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 10:27:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Sometimes I wonder if these people do it because it's their kink or they do it simply because they can and it's an ego boost to know they are almost untouchable because of their wealth?

I suppose in the end it doesn't matter why they did it, just that they be stopped and pay the price for doing it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 10:37:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
Girls used to marry at 12 and 13 years old. Of course, life expectancy around turn of the century was about 45 years.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 10:41:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Where are these corporate pilots that flew this dude around or his birthday presents and said not a word to any authorities?
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 10:41:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Sick twisted MF
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 10:43:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Well he is in hell right now so he is getting exactly what he deserved.

That's just demon possession.
View Quote
Whatever makes you feel better.
He probably slept like a baby every night and is now worm food just like you and I will be.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 11:03:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
That sick fuck should have been born 500 years ago. Or in Saudi Arabia...
View Quote
CoC 1 edit. - DV8
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 11:07:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
So was that whole Pizzagate thing actually real?
View Quote
All of it?  No.  Some of it?  Yes.

The Dems had their fake news machine on full blast dumping as much disinformation as they could into the discussions, intentionally, to bury the true stuff.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top