Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:28:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:28:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Decent answer to her question by McCarthy. He’s got more patience than I do listening to those op-Ed questions.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:29:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuck that son of a bitch. I'm not happy that cocksucker threatened Americans with nukes.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:31:01 PM EDT
[#4]
No more reason for CCP to give him money.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:31:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This is a result of the Freedom Caucus voting against him until he agreed to a number of significant changes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
dont mind me, im just over here being a little shocked about mccarthy's actions so far as speaker.

ill wait a few more years before i start singing his praises, still hasnt completely passed the sniff test yet.

This is a result of the Freedom Caucus voting against him until he agreed to a number of significant changes.

true, Gaetz, Greene and Boebert along with the rest of the Freedom Caucus get a lot of credit, but im not sure they made mccarthy bring up swallowswell's chinese spy fiasco. he coulda buried it
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:32:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Did that motherf#&ker made a terroristic threat because it sure sounded like a terroristic threat with all his "free time"?
View Quote

Sounded like one to me.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:32:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Maybe he should use nukes.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:33:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Fang Fang's boss is not happy,
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:36:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fortunately, none of the items he threw were very heavy.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:37:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
When you have sex with spies from hostile nations, you have no business being around sensitive intel.
View Quote

It is baffling to me that we even have to type this/say it out loud.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:38:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Boo fuckin' hoo.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:39:15 PM EDT
[#12]
What the hell did he expect?! It's honestly a travesty that it didn't happen immediately when it came out he was BANGING A SPY. Fuck sake, we need some dad energy on thr Hill. No nonsense, clear cut, stop fucking around and clean your room dad energy.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:39:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, I mean his Chinese GF broke up with him after hearing about that so it's a rough day for the guy
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:39:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Fang Fang say no more suck suck for you.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:41:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Cool now charge him with treason.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:43:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

To be fair, Fang Fang did hook up with him before he became a rep from California; he was on the Dublin City Council.  But he did stick with her for several years while he was in congress.

But, there were A LOT of questions about how he orchestrated his upset victory over Pete Stark.   Stark won the democratic primary that year, but lost to Swalwell in the general election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When you have sex with spies from hostile nations, you have no business being around sensitive intel.

To be fair, Fang Fang did hook up with him before he became a rep from California; he was on the Dublin City Council.  But he did stick with her for several years while he was in congress.

But, there were A LOT of questions about how he orchestrated his upset victory over Pete Stark.   Stark won the democratic primary that year, but lost to Swalwell in the general election.

The CCP played the long game and saw he was an easy mark as a bumblefuck local politician.   Quite a return on their investment.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:43:34 PM EDT
[#17]
McCarthy laid it out, chapter and verse.  I still don't believe that the Republicans at that level understand the Democrats want to end them.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:45:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Typical asshole response. Gets punished for a mistake he knows damn well he committed and instead of owning up to it like a man he lashes out at everyone to try to deflect blame.  

He would NOT be able to get a security clearance in the private sector.   He was compromised by a Chinese spy.  Anyone else would hang their head in shame and hope that the media moved on to something else.   This asshole though decides to be the loud mouth he is and keep pushing it to which I say "fine, keep talking about it bud," because nobody who isn't a total partisan nutjob thinks that Swalwell should still be on the intel committee.

Kevin McCarthy was so right to kick him off that intel committee that like it's a 2+2=4 thing that he doesn't have to worry about in the slightest. Any far left reporter trying to defend Swalwell is just an activist with press credentials and should be called out as such.

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:45:24 PM EDT
[#19]
If justice in this country truly was blind, he'd be spending the rest of his life in Leavenworth making little rocks out of big ones.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:46:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Did he get nuked?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:47:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If justice in this country truly was blind, he'd be spending the rest of his life in Leavenworth making little rocks out of big ones.
View Quote

Anybody else would be.

Lot of guys have done far left and serving time for it.

He should count his blessings and shut up.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:48:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Chinese need to do a Clinton and Arkencide him....or would that be Bejingicide?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:48:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And we're sitting here talking about committee appointments when we should be talking about trials and sentences.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:51:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

And we're sitting here talking about committee appointments when we should be talking about trials ropes and sentences sturdy trees.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And we're sitting here talking about committee appointments when we should be talking about trials ropes and sentences sturdy trees.

If we were a nation of laws applied equally.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:51:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Imagine the money these guys just lost from special interests. It has to be in the multiple millions in payoffs. No wonder they are mad.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:52:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I disagree with McCarthy

These people should be in JAIL, not in congress let alone in an important position. The divide in this country is just, frankly, not fixable.
View Quote

Soon….

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:53:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Schiff throwing a tantrum?  Doesn't surprise me.  He stood up there and told bold face lies for the past 2 years and now wants to act like he has been "wronged"?  Laughable.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:53:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:53:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Feng Feng give no mo' BJ's because he lost his access. It would be a great shame if something bad happened to Eric, a great shame.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:53:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
His handler is probably very upset.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:56:49 PM EDT
[#31]
He should have been tried, convicted, and hung for treason by now.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:57:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Swallowell’s happiness is the least of our concerns.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:58:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:58:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Imagine the money these guys just lost from special interests. It has to be in the multiple millions in payoffs. No wonder they are mad.
View Quote
That's the only reason they are pissed
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:59:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

true, but there is also a special kind of asshole, one so extreme and offensive in their asshole-ness, that them being unhappy causes a feeling of joy in everyone else.  Eric is one of those assholes.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 6:04:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

No wonder he is antigun. With his temper, he would probably commit a mass shooting. Mentally ill freak that cannot control himself.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 6:07:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Speaker McCarthy Says Adam Schiff "Will Not Serve On Intel" Due To National Security Threat

Speaker McCarthy Says Adam Schiff "Will Not Serve On Intel" Due To National Security Threat
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 6:07:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 6:10:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, but his unhappiness has some entertainment value.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 6:17:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Good.  Hope he's butthurt bad.
View Quote

Just a little pegging from Feng Feng's strap-on.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 6:19:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Does he need to destroy the Classified documents at his house now?
View Quote

no,they're safe in Beijing
fucking traitor
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 6:20:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Poor Fang Fang
View Quote

She’s dead
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 6:21:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

She'll probably be shot for this.
View Quote

they juice em now so the organs don't go to waste
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 6:24:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That's the story.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Poor Fang Fang

She'll probably be shot for this.

Didn't she already get whacked in a plane crash?

That's the story.
She "died" in a plane crash in china
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 6:25:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
No more Asian hotties for you fag.
View Quote

He can have the fugly ones (and they'll be used for blackmail).
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 6:30:21 PM EDT
[#46]
fuck off CCP fart boy

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 6:31:56 PM EDT
[#47]
The founders would’ve hung Swallowell and Shitf for treason and sedition.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 6:34:00 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm not happy that he's still a member of Congress and not in jail, so I guess we're even.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 6:34:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
dont mind me, im just over here being a little shocked about mccarthy's actions so far as speaker.

ill wait a few more years before i start singing his praises, still hasnt completely passed the sniff test yet.

The same Freedom Caucus that the self assigned ARFCOM intelligentsia disparage at every opportunity.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 6:38:09 PM EDT
[#50]
The dude is the worst. He farted on live national tv, slept with a china spy(or at least tried), and gave the most embarrassing speech…”bold without the bold”. Second only to hoodie bush.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top