Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 8:52:09 AM EDT
[#1]
One last parting thought... This is the same federal government that also not only investigated the president of the united states for collusion, but also investigated the president of the united states for being an agent for fucking Russia.

Same. Exact. Federal. Government.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 8:54:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Dear god the stupid shit in this thread hurts, they aren't going to use RICO statutes to end the second amendment unless every one who owns a gun is part of a registered closed organization that is guilty of racketeering.

If they wanted your guns they would just sign them away. No need to start a storm when the death by a thousand cuts models is working just fine, especially with support by the NRA.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 9:03:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They were probably posing as the girlfriends of informants who were ratting out their buddies because they got caught dealing drugs. I doubt the Feds are ordering female agents to go screw biker trash.
View Quote
Oooh, be careful according to GD that biker trash is just like us . They’re freedom fighters just like GD .

I’ll never understand GDs fascination with filthy fucking criminal fucks simply because they ride a fucking motorcycle.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 9:04:58 AM EDT
[#4]
So the .gov has outlawed an outlaw motorcycle club.

Sounds like a status symbol for them.  Legitimacy.

The other will be begging for a ruling of the same.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 9:08:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Somewhere there used to be a big chart of which gangs were enemies or allies of each other. Can't find it anymore.

Any ideas?
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 9:10:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Gadsen Flags, NRA Decals, Christian Fish, Punisher Skulls, Bolt Face Logos.

Any Government big enough to give you anything you want is big enough to take everything you have.

Freedom is scary and removes control from those who profit most.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 9:41:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They were probably posing as the girlfriends of informants who were ratting out their buddies because they got caught dealing drugs. I doubt the Feds are ordering female agents to go screw biker trash.
View Quote
The article right above this says four male federal agents earned patches and four female agents posed as their girlfriend's. It has dick to do with someone ordering them to do anything. It has to do with partying.

"Why the fuck is she here exactly? And who the the fuck are you again?"

And you might not know this, but plenty of girls enjoy lots of company. Even ones with badges.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 11:11:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Until they seize the bikes of the guys wearing them...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A couple of years. I think a judge ruled against the feds seizure of their colors a few years ago so they could continue wearing them. Saw a half dozen at a bar wearing them a few weeks ago so I assume they won that case. Of course outlaws will outlaw so perhaps not.
I think you'd have to be kind of a puss gang member if you give up wearing your patches because a federal judge says so
Until they seize the bikes of the guys wearing them...
Or the bikes that have the club patch painted on in some form...
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 11:16:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would be interesting to hear more about the female agents experience. "Girlfriend" is a pretty loose term in that world.
I think what they meant was the female agents posed as the girlfriends of the male agents who were undercover.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 2:10:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Oooh, be careful according to GD that biker trash is just like us . They're freedom fighters just like GD .

I'll never understand GDs fascination with filthy fucking criminal fucks simply because they ride a fucking motorcycle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oooh, be careful according to GD that biker trash is just like us . They're freedom fighters just like GD .

I'll never understand GDs fascination with filthy fucking criminal fucks simply because they ride a fucking motorcycle.
Another person that is missing the big pictue.........

This ruling or guilt by association sets a terrible precident.....what if in the future a lib Congress claims ARFCOM is a terror .org and says anyone with a BFL is a criminal............

but since this is first applied to criminals....it is applauded
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top