User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 4:58:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I know this wasn't meant to be funny......but it's the funniest thing posted in this thread yet.
View Quote

Especially since a thread was locked with the system message warning OP IS RETARDED back in the day.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 4:58:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Weather's good for contrails.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 5:02:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

What does the gay gene have to do with the atmosphere?  OH SHIT.....is that what they're spraying?
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 5:05:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Because you've never seen something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I've witnessed it happening, way up in bumfuck north GA.

No mistaking it as normal contrails.

They expanded exponentially, didn't dissipate. Appeared feathery versus cloudy.

View Quote

Oh brother. Every sentence is full of stupid.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 5:07:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Jesus, OP. Embarrassing.
View Quote

And this guy is armed, presumably.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 5:18:11 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What does the gay gene have to do with the atmosphere?  OH SHIT.....is that what they're spraying?
https://media.tenor.com/Ylnp1YBOSd4AAAAM/salt-bae-sprinkle.gif

Reminds of one my favorites…
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 5:23:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why do you think the frogs are listening to Cher albums these days??

THINK, MAN!!!
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 5:33:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 5:37:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

THINK, MAN!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

THINK, MAN!!!

Is it proven…like with facts??
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 5:39:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Is it proven…like with facts??
View Quote

#PROVENSECRETFACTS
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 6:26:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Is this really what the right is becoming?
View Quote

Becoming?
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 6:31:02 PM EDT
[#12]
They are spraying the antidote to "Appalachian."

Run outside.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 6:42:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 6:51:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It's an aerial version of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, including metal nano-particles and graphene oxide 5G microchips that will get incorporated into a third strand of your DNA and turn you into a living magnet.
View Quote

Well no.  Since there was never any actual vaccine.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 6:58:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

So watching an aircraft with no visible trail behind it fly into a cloud and then come out of the cloud now with a visible trail behind it while it continues flying into another cloud where said trail now stops is called 'thermal convection' ?  Heck, I learned something new today.  I was starting to think it might be the local ANG pilots just "hot dogging" their F16's.  Mystery solved.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So by this thinking it should either be overcast or clear at any given time.... nothing in between.  Do you understand thermal convection?  Can it be raining where you are standing, but a few miles down the road it is snowing?

So watching an aircraft with no visible trail behind it fly into a cloud and then come out of the cloud now with a visible trail behind it while it continues flying into another cloud where said trail now stops is called 'thermal convection' ?  Heck, I learned something new today.  I was starting to think it might be the local ANG pilots just "hot dogging" their F16's.  Mystery solved.

I provided a scientific reason that the upper atmosphere can have varying conditions in scattered pockets.  Condensation will only form under certain conditions.  Fly through these varying pockets and you can get an ON/OFF effect.

Glad you learned something today....

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 7:03:19 PM EDT
[#16]
I really liked Art Bell.  Thought he was a pretty neat guy, he even answered an email back when he was using an AOL account.  But, time has proven he's been wrong on a lot of things.  

Though, I still think Mel's Hole and that guy that flew his home made plane into Area 51 were legit.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 7:04:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I provided a scientific reason that the upper atmosphere can have varying conditions in scattered pockets.  Condensation will only form under certain conditions.  Fly through these varying pockets and you can get an ON/OFF effect.

Glad you learned something today....

View Quote
Up in this part of NY, on the ground, we call it lake effect snow.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 7:20:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It's an aerial version of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, including metal nano-particles and graphene oxide 5G microchips that will get incorporated into a third strand of your DNA and turn you into a living magnet.
View Quote

Somebody mention magnets?

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 7:25:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Alex Jones was right!?!?
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 7:27:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Alex Jones was right!?!?
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 7:33:44 PM EDT
[#21]
What’s you location?
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 7:39:40 PM EDT
[#22]
kolokol-1
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 7:43:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I don’t think you read the part where I said I could see 7 jets at one time in a section of the sky. I live in the mtns and I don’t see as much of the sky as flat land people. In 45 yrs on this earth I’ve never seen 7 jets in the sky. Pretty sure there not allowed to fly so tight of patterns unless your military
View Quote

Commercial jets are stacked all the time.  Destination, weight, speed, you name it.

There's nothing unusual about it.

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 7:47:10 PM EDT
[#24]
OP, wisdom has been chasing you, but you’ve always been faster…
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 7:54:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Proven fact they do it. Been released in foia requests. They’ve done it for decades. I just think there lieing about why. Amazing that people still think contrails hang around in the sky all day long. Contrails made of moisture vapor don’t do that. They disappear after a short period of time. It also doesn’t explain in an other wise blue sky how the sun is almost completely blocked by the haze left by these jets so much so that it’s causing rainbows and artifacts of another sun
View Quote
This is not correct.  In favorable conditions, contrails can persist for 12+ hours.  Sometimes, as much as a day.

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 7:55:13 PM EDT
[#26]
They're doing it with cars too. I've been seeing lots of white exhaust coming out of them lately. Snowblowers, lawnmowers, weed wackers and chainsaws too. Chemtrails come out of all of them, it's weird.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 8:02:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I don’t think you read the part where I said I could see 7 jets at one time in a section of the sky. I live in the mtns and I don’t see as much of the sky as flat land people. In 45 yrs on this earth I’ve never seen 7 jets in the sky. Pretty sure there not allowed to fly so tight of patterns unless your military
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are thousands of jet routes in the shy with thousands of planes following them

Same as increase in traffic on any interstate this time of year.

Go look at a flight tracker

Don’t allow yourself to wallow in ignorance.    Don’t say you’re “pretty sure” when you know absolutely Nothing about it.  

We have at Least 25 commercial pilots here every day.    Simply Ask questions, and they will tell you the truth.

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 8:04:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

In my area on that map it shows like 2 and nothing else for over 100 miles explain why I’m looking at 7 jets at one time
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/248909/flighaware-3066134.png

The sky is a busy place.  This is a snap shot of what is in the air the moment I took this screen cap.

In my area on that map it shows like 2 and nothing else for over 100 miles explain why I’m looking at 7 jets at one time

Please show us a screen shot.    What is your area of the map?
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 8:06:09 PM EDT
[#29]
I wish we could make notes on members. I’d love to remember OP the next time I come across his flat-earth, chemtrail type posts.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 8:06:31 PM EDT
[#30]
This is strange.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 8:07:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
They're doing it with cars too. I've been seeing lots of white exhaust coming out of them lately. Snowblowers, lawnmowers, weed wackers and chainsaws too. Chemtrails come out of all of them, it's weird.
View Quote

I'm not going to lie.  Man, if I saw 7 snowblowers flying overhead here in Alabama, leaving contrails ... I'd probably start a thread in GD asking for some sort of explanation.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 8:07:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I wish we could make notes on members. I’d love to remember OP the next time I come across his flat-earth, chemtrail type posts.
View Quote

You can.   You have to block/ban them first though.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 8:10:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 8:22:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Team Members will see a quotation bubble with an ellipsis in it below the avatars of other members.  You can put short notes in there.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 8:26:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Gold and above can. Click on the three seashells (three dots)
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 8:27:38 PM EDT
[#36]
That’s just a little bit of day chemtrailing.  You should see the crazy shit we do at night.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 8:28:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 8:36:51 PM EDT
[#38]
I swear it's like some people just looked up into the sky for the first time today.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 8:44:59 PM EDT
[#39]
I’ve got a “n number of days since GD posted a conspiracy thread” sign and at this point I might as well toss out the number 2.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 8:55:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
This is not correct.  In favorable conditions, contrails can persist for 12+ hours.  Sometimes, as much as a day.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203937/20231221B-3066737.png

View Quote

Don't start throwing an ARTCC map out there to confuse them even more.

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 8:58:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

No you know what’s funny. I never mentioned one time they were spraying anything to kill us but people like you post 18000 times on a message board because sometimes they can’t keep their mouth shut instead of trying to make fun of people

They have been doing this stuff since the 60’s fact.

They have been talking openly on the new about spraying to prevent solar radiation making it through our ozone. Fact.

There is proof everywhere that they’ve been doing it and haven’t told us because people would freak out. Rightly so.

You’d have to be blind to not see that something is different and it ain’t got shit to do with oh there’s a lot of jets in the sky. No shit I wasn’t born yesterday. In my area this is not even remotely normal. Not one time and I look up at the sky’s everyday. I work outside everyday all day have I seen the skies have this many jets at one time in such a small air space. With contrails that are not going away after 10-12 hrs. Not normal. Contrails don’t do that contrails don’t make the sun look the way it did and have artifacts of reflecting off something in the atmosphere to the point of cause rainbows and another sun. Rain causes that. So what is the blue ass sky that causes rainbows and artifacts of the sun reflected in the sky if there isn’t something else there. Something floating in the atmosphere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That something they're spraying must be pretty fucking cheap because they're spraying the mountain areas of KY rather than the major cites where there are thousands of times more people.

No you know what’s funny. I never mentioned one time they were spraying anything to kill us but people like you post 18000 times on a message board because sometimes they can’t keep their mouth shut instead of trying to make fun of people

They have been doing this stuff since the 60’s fact.

They have been talking openly on the new about spraying to prevent solar radiation making it through our ozone. Fact.

There is proof everywhere that they’ve been doing it and haven’t told us because people would freak out. Rightly so.

You’d have to be blind to not see that something is different and it ain’t got shit to do with oh there’s a lot of jets in the sky. No shit I wasn’t born yesterday. In my area this is not even remotely normal. Not one time and I look up at the sky’s everyday. I work outside everyday all day have I seen the skies have this many jets at one time in such a small air space. With contrails that are not going away after 10-12 hrs. Not normal. Contrails don’t do that contrails don’t make the sun look the way it did and have artifacts of reflecting off something in the atmosphere to the point of cause rainbows and another sun. Rain causes that. So what is the blue ass sky that causes rainbows and artifacts of the sun reflected in the sky if there isn’t something else there. Something floating in the atmosphere.

Moisture that forms ice crystals due to lower freezing levels in winter.

They are called sun dogs.

The lower freezing levels means ice crystals can form before the moisture dries out at a higher altitude.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 9:00:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203937/20231221B-3066737.png

If it helps, people can just think of it as Pangea.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 9:01:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Exactly. I love these guys with 170,000 posts and 30,000 posts just spouting shit they have never done research on. And research from respected sources not the crazy guys. They have openly told us they are doing this.

They have done it to control the weather and to block solar radiation how the fuck is there still people who believe this isn’t happening? To the point they make fun of other people who talk about and show them pictures. People are so jaded today they would rather make fun’s of somebody than try to have a conversation about facts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Geo Engineering to fight global warming has been a thing for a couple of decades now...of course now it's geoengineering to fight climate change...
Analysis is the air we breathe is scary...

Exactly. I love these guys with 170,000 posts and 30,000 posts just spouting shit they have never done research on. And research from respected sources not the crazy guys. They have openly told us they are doing this.

They have done it to control the weather and to block solar radiation how the fuck is there still people who believe this isn’t happening? To the point they make fun of other people who talk about and show them pictures. People are so jaded today they would rather make fun’s of somebody than try to have a conversation about facts.

Link please.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 9:06:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're pretty sure? That's good.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 9:06:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Possible explanations:

- We're all getting chemtrailed for Christmas!

- Those flights are full of troops going to fight the big offensive in Ukraine

- FATF and FFBI trying to spend the last of their 2023 budget by flying agents to a big Christmas party at the (formerly owned by) Epstein's island

- Satan
View Quote

That is all totally true except that the federal fiscal year ends at the end of September, not December, but in reality, they have not had a budget since 2008.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 9:11:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Commercial jets are stacked all the time.  Destination, weight, speed, you name it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203937/_DSC0585A1z-3066378.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203937/_DSC0585A1z-3066378.jpg

Everybody knows the chemical additives are mixed with the jet fuel, that is why the chemtrails come out of the engines.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 9:13:19 PM EDT
[#47]

Old School is best

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 9:39:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Madness, even added propellers to help spread it out quicker.

Plane takes off in -40°F making contrails

The Russians DGAF, they switch it on before even leaving the ground.

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 9:42:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Proven fact they do it. Been released in foia requests. They’ve done it for decades. I just think there lieing about why. Amazing that people still think contrails hang around in the sky all day long. Contrails made of moisture vapor don’t do that. They disappear after a short period of time. It also doesn’t explain in an other wise blue sky how the sun is almost completely blocked by the haze left by these jets so much so that it’s causing rainbows and artifacts of another sun
View Quote

In this area I have seen aircraft fly repeated squiggles/S’s up in the sky. I’ve also seen up to 14 trails evenly spaced completely across the sky. Within about a hour the clear sky got these hazy wispy unusual clouds and not long after that is clouded over. The real air traffic we get is very high up in the sky and their trails always go specific directions and dissipate in a normal time frame. The two look different.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 9:43:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Personal attacks against the OP
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top