Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Good news they simply don't exist.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never want to meet the man who would consider Gorlock as relationship material. I don't even want to meet the man who consider Gorlock as a potential port in a storm.

Good news they simply don't exist.
I was going to make a snarky comment about Marines, but this thing wouldn't be desirable even in Oceanside at 1 AM on a Sunday morning.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 10:09:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
We laugh at this stuff but the ground truth is that person is deeply mentally ill and instead of getting help their illness is glorified by the woke left.
View Quote
There is a girl in my neighborhood who has apparently transitioned to a man.  Saw her working at the grocery store yesterday, her name tag said "Liam" and if you didn't know her you would have concluded she was a short, skinny young man.

She had a dead look on her face which told me she if she hadn't attempted suicide yet it was coming soon.  Poor kid.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 10:10:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You are have nuts and are ugly.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 10:12:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Junkasaurus rex
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 10:21:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Lipstick on an orc.
View Quote

and it forgot to shave its chest.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 10:25:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 10:33:16 AM EDT
[#9]
even if IT had a pussy no one wants to fuck that
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 11:03:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I don't understand how someone allows themselves to get that fat.

I get having medical issues. One of my friends had thyroid cancer, and has gained a huge amount of weight from the medications, and the doctors monkeying around with the dosages to try to get him back to normal.

What I don't get is people who simply let themselves get like that by overeating and not exercising.
View Quote

I would guess depression is a big factor.

Hard to imagine depression not being a factor for him.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 11:49:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I wonder if Ryan White's parents feel that way?
View Quote

Damn.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 11:51:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
There is a girl in my neighborhood who has apparently transitioned to a man.  Saw her working at the grocery store yesterday, her name tag said "Liam" and if you didn't know her you would have concluded she was a short, skinny young man.

She had a dead look on her face which told me she if she hadn't attempted suicide yet it was coming soon.  Poor kid.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We laugh at this stuff but the ground truth is that person is deeply mentally ill and instead of getting help their illness is glorified by the woke left.

The transition didn't bring the improvements to her life that she had been led to believe it would bring.  Guess it would make sense that suicide would be more likely, after {life sucks} followed with {life sucks after a big change that was supposed to be a new start on life} leaves them thinking that life is just gonna suck no matter what they do.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 7:10:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder if Ryan White's parents feel that way?
View Quote
Damn.
View Quote
Too far?
Not far enough?
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 8:23:09 PM EDT
[#14]

For God's sake, where's the "Not suitable for viewing" warning?

I clicked on this thread, and... BAM!

First nausea...    

followed by reflexive blindness.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 8:32:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:07:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Let’s hope this slob doesn’t do like that trans idiot in Germany that set itself on fire.

The resulting grease fire would burn down a city.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top