BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 12:32:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Then you are a fool.
You should hate the Russians every bit as much.
They are out to fuck us harder at least as hard as the Dems.

The enemy of your enemy is still your goddamned enemy.

Fuck Putin.
View Quote

Agree, Russia and Putin are not our friends, but they are not the ones who did this either.  We have zappers inside the wire.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 12:34:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

MFNI

I, for one, could care less what group/country/ or whom hacked the DNC and Hitlery's email.
You showed us the true face of the DNC.

Thank you

The funny part is, our gov is getting their panties in a wad about it.  About being exposed, not about the massive levels of corruption.

And all that has happened, yet, is they lost an election.

No heads have rolled. No one has been executed except by Hitlery, but none of that matters.  

The Russians showed us our own corruption within our gov.  Heaven forbid...
View Quote

Spot on.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 12:36:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Yeah, this has to be a joke.

Surely these people are not this incompetent.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 12:44:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Agents of the Clinton Foundation can never be trusted.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 12:53:52 PM EDT
[#5]
one may ask if the winning candidate has also been hacked, and will Trump's ability to govern be impartial and objective if the hacker threatens to release personal sensitive information. Clinton's loss is a major impediment to a large number of corrupt, well placed individuals in the US and elsewhere, will Trump be vulnerable to a hostile foreign power?
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 1:03:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Then you are a fool.

Fuck Putin.
View Quote

The cold war is over bro. Your enemies today are not always the same as your enemies tomorrow. What is there to fight with Russia over? They are no longer out to conquer the world.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 1:06:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The .gov agencies and the private security firms that have investigated it all agree it was Russian.  I absolutely agree with your second sentence.  There's been no suggestion of actual votes being tampered with but some of the media have certainly tried to spin it that way.  Ultimately, Hillary lost because people didn't like her.  Compare the voter turnout to the last two elections and you'll see the D's didn't show up.  That's what happens when you run a candidate as corrupt and horrible as she is.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am not sold on Russia having something to do with the DNC hack/leaks. The problem is the MSM and Democrats are conflating the DNC hack with hacking election results, which is bullshit.

The .gov agencies and the private security firms that have investigated it all agree it was Russian.  I absolutely agree with your second sentence.  There's been no suggestion of actual votes being tampered with but some of the media have certainly tried to spin it that way.  Ultimately, Hillary lost because people didn't like her.  Compare the voter turnout to the last two elections and you'll see the D's didn't show up.  That's what happens when you run a candidate as corrupt and horrible as she is.

Let me hurry up and believe the government this time.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 1:11:25 PM EDT
[#8]
I believe this event is a very good litmus test on a person's ability to objectively look at the world and process what is really happening.

If you are made solely at the Russian for hacking the DNC to "help Trump win", you may actually be beyond hope.  

If you are kinda sorta mad at Russian but equally as pissed at the DNC for being such slimebags, you are probably pretty objective.

If you actively root for Russia or anyone else hacking us for political influence, you are approaching the beyond hope.

It's the same thing as Assange and Snowden.  Geez guys, you hacked into high ranking officials and .gov programs and posted all the secrets...that's treasonous...however...you exposed some pretty dark, shady, and shitty stuff the Dems and Obama Admin is doing.  So it balances out IMHO.  

Not the empire but not a jedi...somewhere in the middle.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 1:12:44 PM EDT
[#9]
When the DNC is more upset that they got hacked than they are putting energy into disputing the information that was made public......it's an attempt to pivot the conversation away from what they did into something external that ultimately doesn't matter.

They forget that if they (the DNC) didn't do what they did, and didn't send e-mails about it......there wouldn't have been anything to put out that would be damning.  Should have never done it.  Play by the rules and no matter who looks at it, you are good.  Play dirty and you accept the risk of having your dirt put out for everyone to see.  Make your choice, own it.

We can get mad at Russian and Putin for doing the hacking, but ultimately......the material put out was penned by the DNC.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 1:15:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The cold war is over bro. Your enemies today are not always the same as your enemies tomorrow. What is there to fight with Russia over? They are no longer out to conquer the world.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then you are a fool.

Fuck Putin.

IMO, Yeah they are. If they could collapse the dollar, they would in a minute.

Hell, when China and Russia started talking about selling oil in a basket of currencies to compete with OPEC and the petrodollar, suddenly the bottom fell out of oil prices, and  Libya and Syria and the other countries involved were on fire.

Russia lost their ass on the gambit, and it is in their interests to keep what they can, so safe zones and running ISIS back to their countries of origin in return for lifting sanctions seems to be the best thing they have going for them.

Abjunct to that the EU was more than happy to take in millions of people who will probably never assimilate with the native population, and will be a dependent voting block for the EU backed  Santa Claus Party in its member nations. So that once they are granted voting rights, there will be no more brixits, or anti EU majorities for generations. If you think the folks who run the EU give one fuck about anything besides their continued hegemony, at whatever cost, then bless your heart.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 1:17:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/312132-fbi-dhs-release-report-on-russia-hacking

Is this a joke?  There are 2 pages of 13 saying the hacks happened and when, then they say the Russian did it, and then 8 pages of generic hacking techniques and general practices to avoid.  Probably cut and pasted from a 101 intro lecture on cyber security.

It's not working.  I am not infuriated at the Russians for hacking the DNC and Podesta and passing the results to the press.  I didn't vote for Hillary and I am glad someone did hack and allow the truth to get out on the skulduggery that the DNC had going on.   I don't even think this angers the idiots who were manipulated by the massive sums of money spent to influence their views by large financial players and the massive false news campaigns led by CNN, MSNBC, to push false accusations of groping and sexual assault.  

According to the the narrative, any one who's pulls back the curtain on the Great and Powerful Oz is an enemy of the state and threat to national security.  Where is Julian Assange today ?
View Quote

I read the whole thing. Once upon a time there was a hacker who knew how to use a proxy server and install backdoor trojans(netbus anyone?). He found that the DNC email servers were run by idiots so one day, he decided to exploit the server, gain root access and install..... THE DEVIL! From that point forward he was able to routinely access their servers and forward all the information to wikileaks. After the election he ceased his activities because it wasnt worth the risk. ..... meanwhile people in thd government couldnt possibly believe that a normal person would be capable of such a thing. Nevermind that the DNC servers were as insecure as swiss cheese. ......but it must be RUSSIANS!!! Even though there was this guy named Julian Assange who had nothing at all to do with Russia who kept releasing the emails but again RUSSIANS! Just because. So one day the Manchild-in-chief decided to get his Cronies to type up a generic report on how to use proxies, install trojans and how to prevent it and.... oh yeah..... RUSSIANS.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 1:44:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Seth Rich, solve that crime FBI
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 1:46:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You can only live off of reputation for so long before the infection of federal policies takes hold.
View Quote

Ever get an unconscionable order and carry out the bare minimum to comply?
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 1:53:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Then you are a fool.

Fuck Putin.
View Quote

I am a fool because I am not dancing to the war drums for Russia?  The war drums that are beating due to our glorious leader being made a fool of on the world stage by the Russians in Syria and the Ukraine?   The people who funded our glorious leader and his replacement FHRC are the enemies of the American people.

Link Posted: 12/30/2016 2:23:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

If you want to blame someone for electing Trump, blame Comey, and blame Hillary herself for her state department emails.  That's what sunk her, not the DNC hacks -- if they even occurred.  It's more likely that Seth Rich or some other disgruntled insider handed the emails to wikileaks just like assange says happened.
View Quote

No. Hillary sunk Hillary. The Wikileaks had nothing to do with Hillary losing the election. The FBI investigation had nothing to do with Hillary losing the election. Hillary lost the election because Trump struck a chord with American voters who are pissed off that free trade is costing them their jobs, are pissed off that the Affordable Care Act made health care less affordable, are pissed off that every time a cop shoots a crook it ends up causing a race riot, are pissed off that ISIS still exists and is slaughtering people world wide and are pissed off that social engineering is turning America into some kind of twilight zone where absolutes are fluid. 

Hillary Clinton ran on a platform of bringing more illegal aliens into this country, bringing more terrorists into this country, starting WWIII to preserve a bunch of Syrian jihadis, keeping the un-Affordable Care Act and most astonishingly, publicly lying to people about her position on free trade (like when her campaign let it slip that she would tell the voters what they wanted to hear on the TPP, but really intended to do the exact opposite when she got into office). 

Conversely, Trump promised to create jobs, kill free trade, kill ISIS, cut taxes, cut regulation, fix the infrastructure, end illegal immigration, stop bringing terrorists into the country and stop backing the groups who go apeshit every time the police do their job. That's why Hillary lost, well, that and no one likes or trusts her. 
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 2:32:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Since the FBI did nothing to stop the Boston Marathon bombers after the US supposedly was warned about them, I have less than 100% confidence in them.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 2:34:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Those saying that Hillary sunk Hillary may be right but she did not lose by much.  It was not a landslide election for Trump.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 2:38:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Yes, how dare those Russkies tell people how corrupt and terrible a candidate for president is.  Especially when it is true.  How despicable.

I mean it's not like we have EVER meddled in the politics of another country for our own benefit, is it?  We would obviously never do such a thing, that is why people are so upset about this, right?
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 2:43:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Those saying that Hillary sunk Hillary may be right but she did not lose by much.  It was not a landslide election for Trump.
View Quote

Landslides don't matter.  He won.  That's all that the history books will say and all that matters.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 2:45:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bullshit. 

The argument that Hillary won the popular vote is meaningless because winning the popular vote isn't the game. She brought an Uno deck to a Poker match and she got her clock cleaned in an electoral landslide. Oops! 

BTW...thanks for tipping your hand AmericanPeople. Now we know what your agenda is; delegitimize Trump's presidency. 
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 2:47:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Landslides don't matter.  He won.  That's all that the history books will say and all that matters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True, but we have to look to the future and find ways to eliminate Democrat voter fraud and increase Republican turnout.

Had Trump lost this country would have been as well.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 2:49:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Bullshit. 

The argument that Hillary won the popular vote is meaningless because winning the popular vote isn't the game. She brought an Uno deck to a Poker match and she got her clock cleaned in an electoral landslide. Oops! 

BTW...thanks for tipping your hand AmericanPeople. Now we know what your agenda is; delegitimize Trump's presidency. 
View Quote

You could not be more incorrect.   Look at the votes in the several states that put him over the Electoral College vote.  It was close.

I am not even discussing the popular vote.  It is not and never was an issue with me.

PS.  I gladly voted for Trump so again your assertion is invalidated.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 2:51:01 PM EDT
[#23]
The globalist elite are mad that Trump is taking over their sandbox...they are going to do as much damage as possible before he takes office
and then blame whatever it is they do to mess things up...on him.

Link Posted: 12/30/2016 2:54:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You could not be more incorrect.   Look at the votes in the several states that put him over the Electoral College vote.  It was close.

I am not even discussing the popular vote.  It is not and never was an issue with me.
View Quote

Yes, they were close, but they were in states that have not gone Republican in a presidential election in decades. Trump turned enough voters in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania to put him over the top. Who was the last Republican to win those states? Wisconsin and Michigan haven't gone Republican since 1984 and Pennsylvania hasn't gone Republican since 1988. These are Democrat strong holds and he took them. And believe me, they didn't vote for Trump because of any e-mail leaks. 
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 2:57:01 PM EDT
[#25]
smokescreen for whoever killed the dnc worker that got shot during the faked robbery

I hope assange comes out with the facts real soon, foreigner's .gov is a shambles, top to bottom
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 3:05:12 PM EDT
[#26]
KellyAnn is asking the right question:

Why isn't anyone asking DNC if they took anything more than the most basic security measures?

I would add:

Imagine those idiots, Podesta in particular, being in charge of the security of the USA?????????????

Ho.  Lee.  Fuk.

"DNC cybersecurity was being run by a bunch of idiots."  Exactly.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 3:09:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to claim Russia killed him.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 3:14:05 PM EDT
[#28]
What about the DHS hacks of the Secretary of States of Georgia, Tennessee and Kentucky?
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 3:15:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
What about the DHS hacks of the Secretary of States of Georgia, Tennessee and Kentucky?
View Quote

A port scan of a network is not a "hack".
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 4:10:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Podesta's account was compromised by a spear-phishing attack. The strength of his password was immaterial because it was unknown to the attacker prior to the hack.  Unless you know a way to brute-force a Gmail password -without- getting the account locked by Google in the process.  If you do, there's probably a keynote speaker position at this year's DefCon for you...

As for the red, read the Crowdstrike report HERE.  They are the incident response company that responded to the DNC hack.  They found evidence of two different Russian APT groups inside the DNC server system dating back to late 2015.  These conclusions were matched by 2 additional incident response companies and match the conclusions that were reached by the joint FBI / DHS / ONI report that was released yesterday.  There's other open-source information linking the various Russian-language APT groups to Russian intelligence services like the GRU and FSB.  One report can be found HERE taking about the various "Dukes" groups (which is another name for the "CozyBear" group).

I'm not "blaming" anyone for electing Trump.  My position is rather nuanced:  Did the Russian government attempt to influence the US election?  Sure.  Plenty of evidence points that way.  Did the Russian actually change the outcome of the election?  No. The DNC running a terrible candidate who ran a terrible campaign far outweighed anything the Russians did.
View Quote

There are many parts that don't make sense for the Russian government hacking the DNC narrative to be true.  Government hackers wouldn't have multiple groups penetrating the same system at the same time, it's of little extra benefit but it makes them much more likely to get caught, putting the entire operation at risk.  Government hackers wouldn't use open source and commonly available hacking tools either because they are likely to be picked up by sophisticated security systems.  Also, not every APT coming out of Russia is associated with the Russian government, in fact most aren't, they are more likely to be associated with organized crime or independent groups.  So even though it was "the Russians" it's still unlikely to be government directed and so far there has been no direct evidence of Russian government involvement.  At this point I think the only thing that is provable is that the attacks originated in Russia, anything beyond that is speculation.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 4:17:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Bread and circus.
View Quote

Yup, their feet were held to the fire to support the narrative, so they half assed it.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 4:21:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Then you are a fool.

Fuck Putin.
View Quote

Your enemy there is being used by your enemy here to make you snuggle with them...
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 4:24:44 PM EDT
[#33]
From the article:

"That this document doesn't engage with the question of attribution seems, to me, to be quite deliberate," Tait noted. "It's purpose is to act as a measure against Russia (by adding a U.S. stamp of approval to private sector information, and making life harder for APT28 by exposing some of their malware), not to persuade the public that the DNC hack was by Russia."
View Quote

Headline doesn't match the content for some reason.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 4:26:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

There are many parts that don't make sense for the Russian government hacking the DNC narrative to be true.  Government hackers wouldn't have multiple groups penetrating the same system at the same time, it's of little extra benefit but it makes them much more likely to get caught, putting the entire operation at risk.  Government hackers wouldn't use open source and commonly available hacking tools either because they are likely to be picked up by sophisticated security systems.  Also, not every APT coming out of Russia is associated with the Russian government, in fact most aren't, they are more likely to be associated with organized crime or independent groups.  So even though it was "the Russians" it's still unlikely to be government directed and so far there has been no direct evidence of Russian government involvement.  At this point I think the only thing that is provable is that the attacks originated in Russia, anything beyond that is speculation.
View Quote

I'll go through this point-by-point:  The FSB and GRU are both Russian intelligence agencies, but they are very much in competition with each other.  It's a ridiculous waste of resources...but common in oligarchies were agencies competing with each other are less of a threat to Putin and his buddies.  There's been other instances where the two APT groups have both hacked the same system, and even times were they've worked to kick the other one out of a system.

State-sponsored agencies most certainly use open-source tools.  They work, they're free, and they help obfuscate attribution.  Most of your most advanced malware simply re-purposes existing OS system processes for nefarious tasks...making them smaller with less of a footprint on the system(s) and less chance of detection.

You're right that there's always a challenge linking the various APT groups back to the Russian state.  Attribution is always going to be hard and absent a direct admission from the Russian government, you're never going to be 100 percent certain.  You can, however, look at the tons of open-source information about there and see the various links back to the Russian state.  Common code fragments in malware.  Identical IP address for C&C servers.  Identical (forged) SSL certificates. The Cozy Duke paper I linked shows some of those.  Of course, our intelligence community may have more direct SIGINT and HUMINT that can lead to more direct attribution.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 4:35:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'll go through this point-by-point:  The FSB and GRU are both Russian intelligence agencies, but they are very much in competition with each other.  It's a ridiculous waste of resources...but common in oligarchies were agencies competing with each other are less of a threat to Putin and his buddies.  There's been other instances where the two APT groups have both hacked the same system, and even times were they've worked to kick the other one out of a system.

State-sponsored agencies most certainly use open-source tools.  They work, they're free, and they help obfuscate attribution.  Most of your most advanced malware simply re-purposes existing OS system processes for nefarious tasks...making them smaller with less of a footprint on the system(s) and less chance of detection.

You're right that there's always a challenge linking the various APT groups back to the Russian state.  Attribution is always going to be hard and absent a direct admission from the Russian government, you're never going to be 100 percent certain.  You can, however, look at the tons of open-source information about there and see the various links back to the Russian state.  Common code fragments in malware.  Identical IP address for C&C servers.  Identical (forged) SSL certificates. The Cozy Duke paper I linked shows some of those.  Of course, our intelligence community may have more direct SIGINT and HUMINT that can lead to more direct attribution.
View Quote

I'm not saying it absolutely couldn't be the Russian government but with the evidence available I wouldn't stake my reputation on it, if I was the FBI.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 4:35:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I believe this event is a very good litmus test on a person's ability to objectively look at the world and process what is really happening.

If you are made solely at the Russian for hacking the DNC to "help Trump win", you may actually be beyond hope.  

If you are kinda sorta mad at Russian but equally as pissed at the DNC for being such slimebags, you are probably pretty objective.

If you actively root for Russia or anyone else hacking us for political influence, you are approaching the beyond hope.

It's the same thing as Assange and Snowden.  Geez guys, you hacked into high ranking officials and .gov programs and posted all the secrets...that's treasonous...however...you exposed some pretty dark, shady, and shitty stuff the Dems and Obama Admin is doing.  So it balances out IMHO.  

Not the empire but not a jedi...somewhere in the middle.
View Quote

You don't seem to understand that if our sovereignty and our Constitution fail, we lose the only bastion of individual liberty and self determination left in the World, for anyone.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 4:40:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

There is no doubt the Russian are hacking the .gov and .corps of the US. Everyone is.

The problem is the FBI/CIA/DOD/ALPHABETSOUP is making claims, that they apparently can not back up with regard to the DNC hacking and screwing with another Nuclear Power, to benefit the President's butthurt party after a major shellacking. If this is all they have got and and similar stuff forms some of the basis of the PDBs then it is no wonder that Trump is neither impressed by them or willing to commit to anything with regard to the Russian re: the DNC/Election Hacking.

The ALPHABET SOUP had better have something more and will to show some of it or Trump is fully justified in rolling back or laughing at Zero's actions of the last few days.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 4:40:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Neither is a phishing attack. If you're too stupid to fall for it, that doesn't make the other side super hackers.

It's a good thing it wasn't a Nigerian Prince. Hillarity and crew would have lost another 6 billion.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 4:41:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It may be that they think the public in general is incompetent/ stupid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It may be that they think the public in general is incompetent/ stupid.

When dealing with Democrats or Libs that is called projection.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 4:47:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Neither is a phishing attack. If you're too stupid to fall for it, that doesn't make the other side super hackers.

It's a good thing it wasn't a Nigerian Prince. Hillarity and crew would have lost another 6 billion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your views on cyber crime and exploitation are dated.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 4:53:03 PM EDT
[#41]
quick question

we aren't trying to hack every other country on the planet?

and if not, why not?

the foreigner has tried to personally meddled in other countries elections
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 4:54:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am not sold on Russia having something to do with the DNC hack/leaks. The problem is the MSM and Democrats are conflating the DNC hack with hacking election results, which is bullshit.

Considering how shitty the DNC/Podesta security efforts were did anyone ask all these experts the important question...."who else might have 'hacked' the DNC/Podesta emails and computers when you consider how poor their cyber security efforts were?"
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 4:56:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Considering how shitty the DNC/Podesta security efforts were did anyone ask all these experts the important question...."who else might have 'hacked' the DNC/Podesta emails and computers when you consider how poor their cyber security efforts were?"
View Quote

There would have been forensic evidence of that.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 5:05:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 5:05:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Then you are a fool.

Fuck Putin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am not infuriated at the Russians for hacking the DNC and Podesta and passing the results to the press.

Then you are a fool.

Fuck Putin.

Most of us aren't wanting to risk atomic annihilation because John Podesta doesn't understand what phishing is.

Fuck the DNC, they are just a political party not a government agency no matter what they think. 
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 5:16:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
FBI has no jurisdiction on that one - Rich was not a federal employee, he was a party functionary who, frankly, will be missed by nobody but his parents.  That crime is up to the DC MPD to solve all on their own.  Good luck with that happening.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 5:20:06 PM EDT
[#47]
OPNI
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 5:26:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
FBI has no jurisdiction on that one - Rich was not a federal employee, he was a party functionary who, frankly, will be missed by nobody but his parents.  That crime is up to the DC MPD to solve all on their own.  Good luck with that happening.
View Quote

There's also zero evidence that ties Rich to the email server breach.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 5:35:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Wow.

This thread is full of people who actually don't have any clue about what the fuck is going on. Let's start from the top. 

Guccifer 2.0 is responsible for the DNC leaks. It was believed that guccifer 2.0 was Russian. Well, according to this report,  guccifer 2.0 isn't listed.

Fast forward to the Podesta leak and we have email evidence that Podesta was instructed by his IT person to click on a phishing email. We also have confirmation from wikileaks that the information they received came from a package transfer in the woods near DC.

We also know Podesta said, in his emails, that the leaker would be made an example of. 

So, not only do we now know that the DNC leak wasn't Russian, we also now that it was somebody from inside the campaign that phished and leaked the Podesta emails.

Time for my opinion. 

The Russian story is entirely related to Aleppo. The FBI documents released yesterday do not give specifics and are essentially a network guys primer to recognizing common attacks.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 5:37:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

There's also zero evidence that ties Rich to the email server breach.
View Quote

nor will there be he's dead, and it was the russians

Bullet_Sponge, what is your expertise in this area if I might ask?
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top