BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 9:18:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 9:18:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Today, I would have been MUCH more shocked if they weren't.
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 9:22:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
J Edgar Hoover's spying and blackmail bureau is spying and blackmailing?
Stop the presses!!
View Quote

Seems like thats about all the DC office even does anymore
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 9:23:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/doj-asked-court-hide-its-surveillance-congressional-investigators

Summary: The FBI subpoenaed the internet records of top congressional aides in both parties. So, Google handed over the internet info they had on these people.  Then DOJ went to the court for the next six years in ex parte hearings to continue to hide the fact that they had been investigating these people, even though no charges were ever brought. This happened under both Trump and Biden DOJs.  The gentleman writing the story had his records subpoenaed in 2016, he ceased being a Congressional aide in 2019, yet DOJ continued to ask the court to hide the fact his records had been taken for years.

To top it off, the initial investigation was into who leaked that the Trump-Russia story was bullshit.
View Quote

Hoover would be proud of his team.

Link Posted: 11/17/2023 11:39:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The government is the enemy of the US citizens.

This

Pretty much this ^

Those that say there is no Deep State are either naive or in on it.
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 11:59:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I wonder how they select the agents to do that kind of work?  You just know there is a vetting process.
View Quote
I'd love to know. One of the persons involved in the Russiagate stuff has relatives and friends and it's a small world.  I don't know much but I can say loyalty to parties, causes, and beliefs plays a role.
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 5:37:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I bet there's a lot of black mail going on
View Quote

The fibbies don't even need to blackmail.  The threat of blackmail is enough to keep most people quiet.  And that's the point.
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 5:45:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/doj-asked-court-hide-its-surveillance-congressional-investigators
To top it off, the initial investigation was into who leaked that the Trump-Russia story was bullshit.
View Quote

Not trying to be a dick, and maybe I misread it, but the above quoted sentence is confusing with the double “was” usage.

Are you saying the initial leak investigation was bullshit, or that the Trump-Russia story was bullshit  …. or maybe both?  
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 7:28:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Not trying to be a dick, and maybe I misread it, but the above quoted sentence is confusing with the double “was” usage.

Are you saying the initial leak investigation was bullshit, or that the Trump-Russia story was bullshit  …. or maybe both?  
View Quote

I was saying the Trump-Russia story was bullshit and the investigation was into who leaked the flimsy details.
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 11:44:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Congress should defund the Dee Oh Jay and the Eff Bee Eye.
View Quote

They just gave them 300 mil to create Lubyanka on the Potomac
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 11:48:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I was saying the Trump-Russia story was bullshit and the investigation was into who leaked the flimsy details.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kash Patel helped write the first report on Russia gate and the spying on Trump and was the first target of the FBI dragnet. He sued to get this info out there
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top