BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:24:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
FBI investigating ‘Trump Train’ swarming of Biden bus on Texas interstate

The FBI is investigating a “Trump Train” incident from Friday, in which a Biden campaign bus was surrounded by a dozen pickup trucks driven by Trump supporters as it traveled down a Texas interstate, according to a report.

The dangerous, caught-on-video highway confrontation led the Biden campaign and state Democrats to cancel multiple Texas events in the battleground state, the Texas Tribune reported.
Those inside the trucks honked their horns and shouted while surrounding the Biden bus and slowing it down, witnesses told the paper.

Still, the incident was celebrated by President Trump, who tweeted one clip of the confrontation along with his praise: “I LOVE TEXAS!”
View Quote

Not sure what the federal crime is here that would cause the FBI to get involved, sounds like nothing more than the Sheriffs posse running the bad guys out of town.
View Quote
The reason for the FBI is intimidation, can't have a few folks scaring old Joey like that now can we. Think about it, if a few friendly folks can sway old Joe that easily into dropping some campaign events, what would and adversary be able to get out of him with some real intimidation?

Edit; And with all his foreign shenanigans I am sure some of them have already figured that out.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:25:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:25:21 AM EDT
[#3]
FBI is a fucking joke!
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:26:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Would anyone get the message to stop favoritism if all of the sudden federal trials nationwide started getting hung juries because of a juror who refused to believe eff bee eye testimony?

The first rule of jury nullification club....
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:27:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Of course they are.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:31:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FBI is a fucking joke!
View Quote

They are no joke they are real, and they are our freedoms biggest threat, not the Chiniese, not the Russians and not the Iranians. Our biggest threat to freedom is our government.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:32:35 AM EDT
[#7]
The three street officers i knew that went to (2) FBI and (1) SS were WORTHLESS on the street.

ETA: felt i needed to come back in and say I've  worked with some exceptional FBI SA's in the Houston Office's Human Trafficking TF. They are more Army CID transplant types though, less of the lawyers wanting to be cops.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:33:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Since there is no police report, no collision report, the driver of the white crossover fled the scene and video clearly shows the white crossover as a road rager with the truck as the VICTIM<  what exactly are they going to investigate?    I'm betting this is fake news from some shill of a leftist reporter.  

I really hope the crossover was a rental and somebody gets their credit card tagged for repairs.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:34:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Wait 1 year to look at hunters laptop.  Next day they investigate “harassment” against Biden.

No bias here.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:35:13 AM EDT
[#10]
You have to consider the possibility that it was Russians driving all those pick up trucks. Just saying, don’t rule it out
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:37:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Trump needs to fire Wray on Wednesday morning after the election win or lose.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/33281/Trump_cash_png-1663937.JPG
View Quote

Needed to fire his ass months ago
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:37:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It's really amazing to look back and survey the damage Obama wrought upon our country.  It's not at all certain that we survive as a nation.  If we do, it will only be by a very slender reed.
View Quote

I yield to noone in my contempt for FBHO, but the rot started long before him.  This has been a long time coming.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:37:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Can we just re-name them the DBI already and stop pretending!!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Another example of the DNC’s personal police force. No America first in that group.

Can we just re-name them the DBI already and stop pretending!!!

Why?  They sure as hell don't investigate Democrats.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:38:23 AM EDT
[#14]
I didnt realize the FBI did traffic.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:38:24 AM EDT
[#15]
I bet the FBI cannot wait to start kicking doors , for people who have Braced AR pistols
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:38:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Think the FBI is investigating a crime or trying to make the president look bad?
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:38:36 AM EDT
[#17]
I think even the FBI can agree that the white crossover should be cited for tailgating the bus at the every least.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:38:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
FBI investigating ‘Trump Train’ swarming of Biden bus on Texas interstate

The FBI is investigating a “Trump Train” incident from Friday, in which a Biden campaign bus was surrounded by a dozen pickup trucks driven by Trump supporters as it traveled down a Texas interstate, according to a report.

The dangerous, caught-on-video highway confrontation led the Biden campaign and state Democrats to cancel multiple Texas events in the battleground state, the Texas Tribune reported.
Those inside the trucks honked their horns and shouted while surrounding the Biden bus and slowing it down, witnesses told the paper.

Still, the incident was celebrated by President Trump, who tweeted one clip of the confrontation along with his praise: “I LOVE TEXAS!”
View Quote

Not sure what the federal crime is here that would cause the FBI to get involved, sounds like nothing more than the Sheriffs posse running the bad guys out of town.
View Quote

Remember, same agency that allocated 15 agents to investigate a garage door pull.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:38:53 AM EDT
[#19]
The FBI is a lapdog organization for the DNC. They are a national disgrace no one can trust anymore.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:39:46 AM EDT
[#20]
So are they tired of looking at the wrongdoings by the democrat party people?
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:39:50 AM EDT
[#21]
The FBI needs to be cancelled.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:40:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Bongino would do that with style. Trump just needs to ask him to do it.

If Bongino were to head the fbi, it might have hope.
View Quote

Outside appointed chiefs rarely have the firepower to make wholesale, needed changes inside organizations, and it's harder with a far-flung group like the FBI.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:42:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Has the FBI made public all those Trump collusion documents yet?
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:45:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Trump needs to fire Wray on Wednesday morning after the election win or lose.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/33281/Trump_cash_png-1663937.JPG
View Quote

He won't be there long.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:49:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I hope Trump guts the FBI like fish.
View Quote

I'll run it....And make damn short work of it.

I don't know what the most undesirable FBI field office posting might be but once I found out that is where I'd send every fucking one of them that i could not fire out of hand.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:25:50 PM EDT
[#26]
I pretty much expect Wray to get shit canned before Thanksgiving.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:29:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Ah, the Praetorian Guard doing what they do best.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:29:19 PM EDT
[#28]
This video that needs to be shared everywhere. Clearly shows the white car at fault.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwVHRpLPuxg

Biden Staffer Pushes into Other Lane Causing an Accident! Biden Bus Tour in Texas.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:29:39 PM EDT
[#29]
FBI really is one LE org that needs to be defunded and disbanded.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:30:22 PM EDT
[#30]
The whole organization needs flushed and abolished.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:31:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Since there is no police report, no collision report, the driver of the white crossover fled the scene and video clearly shows the white crossover as a road rager with the truck as the VICTIM<  what exactly are they going to investigate?    I'm betting this is fake news from some shill of a leftist reporter.  

I really hope the crossover was a rental and somebody gets their credit card tagged for repairs.  
View Quote

They could investigate the owners of the trucks in the swarm and turn their identities over to the IRS for "examination".
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:31:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I think even the FBI can agree that the white crossover should be cited for tailgating the bus at the every least.
View Quote

That would be a local citation.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:32:27 PM EDT
[#33]
It's OK for BLM protesters to shut down an interstate, though.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:33:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Readin' ain't never done nuthin' for not nonebody, and by God it ain't not never gonna did!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You ain't got no jur dick shin !

Readin' ain't never done nuthin' for not nonebody, and by God it ain't not never gonna did!

Hwy 35 is open for anyone to drive on.  If it was some dangerous situation I'm sure DPS would have shown up.

Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:35:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The FBI is no different than Antifa, except the FBI have a cloak of “legitimacy”. Both are domestic terrorist organizations.
View Quote

And the fbi is far more powerful.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:35:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Big ass parade rally at 1615 S Loop West along 610 in Houston, departing any time, today

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:36:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Things that make me smile! Well done Texans!

On a serious note, I doubt that bus had Sloe Joe or Cumilla in it. The secret service wouldn't have let vehicles anywhere near that close.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:36:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Damn, strzok looks like a weirdo.
View Quote

Yeah and he was a “counter-intelligence” chief...

Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:37:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Fuck them.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:37:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn, strzok looks like a weirdo.

That's an ironic title
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:37:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

"The vast majority of lower level agents blah blah blah fucking blah..."

Muh dental plan?  Muh absolute power.
View Quote

This. Lol at this argument. The vast majority, as in 100%, of low level agents work for a racketeering influenced corrupt organization, and have no excuse.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:39:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Well of course they would investigate this,how fucking pathetic.
they are corrupt to the core and need to be dissolved

Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:40:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Has the FBI made public all those Trump collusion documents yet?
View Quote

You mean the ones that implicate the Biden Crime Family and exonerate Trump?  C'mon, man...
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:40:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Ask Strzok...he was Brennan’s little bitch.

http://www.floppingaces.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/strzok-2-768x428.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In what kind of government do national police have the most power and authority?  The answer:  In authoritarian governments.  I wonder how many in the fbi, batf, etc. dream of being in the kgb, fsb, etc.

Ask Strzok...he was Brennan’s little bitch.

http://www.floppingaces.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/strzok-2-768x428.jpg

Yes, he was, and is. ... a simpering faggot.

and... Air Force One is, indeed, an aeroplane of yhe finest order.

and oh, yes.. what’shis name Epstein
didn’t kill himself, nor has Ghostling
Maxwell.. ...yet.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:41:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Big ass parade rally at 1615 S Loop West along 610 in Houston, departing any time, today

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/482171/16042485129531181114510254271304_jpg-1664038.JPG
View Quote

Did you see this one in Arizona yesterday?  

Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:42:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

That's an ironic title
View Quote

Not just the verbal irony, the fact that a guy who was charged with heading off foreign interference in the first place then claims foreign interference was successful, on his watch no less, and ends up involved in the investigation of the President on Mueller’s team...can you say “conflict of interest”

The fact that he displayed personal bias against the President and by his own testimony failed at his job, should’ve brought charges as well as dismissal...
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:43:42 PM EDT
[#47]
FFS...
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:44:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Fucking FBI.

What a joke.

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:46:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Defund the FBI.
View Quote

No, we need to get like other Banana Republics and each time a new administration wins the elections, they clean house - they literally remove the previously appointed staff and put in their own people. Saw it in Panama over and over....not sure if they still do it now.

DRAIN THE FING SWAMP!!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:46:40 PM EDT
[#50]
I hope they checked the garage doors first. 15 FBI agents to investigate a garage door pull. All college educated and all making close to 6 figures and fully equipped with more wasted taxpayers dollars.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top