User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 3:50:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FBI will bring a heavily sanitized Biden document to Congress on Monday
View Quote

Supposedly Grassley already has a copy, from a whistleblower. I suspect it isn't a redacted version.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 4:39:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
As opposed to an insecure SCIF?
View Quote
That would be the one in Hilary's house.  The one where she let her illegal alien cleaning lady fax her classified docs.  But "no reasonable prosecutor..."
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 5:23:18 PM EDT
[#3]
The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.  

Nah.  Ain't gonna happen.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 5:27:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It's not classified, and it's under a legally issued subpoena so this.

"Thank you for complying with our subpoena director Wray, you can consider your obligations fulfilled."

View Quote

From you lips ( or fingers ) to Gods ears!
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 5:30:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Nothing will come of it unless they want to replace Biden
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 5:37:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Nothing will come of it, they achieved their goal of getting the potato elected by suppressing the information.

I do feel like timing-wise, it’ll be used to defeat him in the primaries. He’s outlived his usefulness, he’s not popular, and he’s made enough public gaffs and literal tumbles that he will be lucky to finish out his presidency.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 6:41:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Comer and Grassly have had a complete copy for about a month now.  All they are doing is going through the motions to smoke out the FBI's treachery

The FBI has known since the beginning that they had the complete copy.  The kabuki was so state-sponsored media could pre-feed the rubes with a narrative that this means nothing.

And yes, there is no reason for a unclassified document to be contained in a sciff.  Especially if the FBI has redacted.

You is tryin to tells me that an unclassified document that the FBI has scrubbed has to stay in the sciff?  Come on man.

View Quote

Considering they published Trump’s tax returns for the entire world to see, I think the unclassified evidence the FBI has accumulated ought to be published for the entire world to see as well

As I said earlier in this thread- the punishment for being found guilty of High Crimes and Misdemeanors against the Republic and treason, sedition and subversion, based on the text and history of the Constitution as understand at our founding, calls for hanging until death
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 6:47:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/54857/IMG_0069_jpeg-2838948.JPG

She will make sure Joe doesn’t run in 2024.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/3/2023 6:48:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
We'll see. I suppose.
View Quote

Oh NO YOU WON'T!

It will nearly completely blacked out with the exception of about five words that cannot be inferred to mean anything.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 6:50:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Sure it will be an updated version and that the coverup is already well established
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 6:50:38 PM EDT
[#12]
I am sure it will be covered by a gigantic black paint brush.  Can we say redacted?
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 6:51:21 PM EDT
[#13]
I neither trust,  nor believe what the FBI says.  I'll bet that on Monday, the FBI will have some special condition, redacted report, or will bring the report but won't want it to be publicly known about.    I'm betting that the FBI will weasel some way out of allowing congress to actually review the entire document, or its contents.

I wouldn't even be surprised if the FBI said "gee, I took the report home on Sunday, and my dog ate it, or my house burned down."
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 7:22:22 PM EDT
[#14]
This means a Trump indictment or something else big enough to overshadow this will be announced Monday morning.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 7:37:47 PM EDT
[#15]
It being unclass but still being shown under such tight conditions and with so much dragging of feet says a lot.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 7:43:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Joe is doing an awesome job!  He has the entire RNC walking around in circles foaming at the mouth, because they yell and threaten, but never follow through with anything.

80 yo who shitz his pants and Republicans can't think of any way around him.

Fucking brilliant!
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/3/2023 8:04:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
HE has dementia so he's not prosecutable.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 7:33:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 7:52:52 AM EDT
[#19]
The FIB raided Trump's house to get documents and something else they thought he had.
The FIB refuses to show documents to congress, the oversight of the FIB.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 7:56:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If it is unclassified, why are they reviewing it in the scif?
View Quote

Because the FBI is corrupt, and they are trying to hide evidence.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 7:58:55 AM EDT
[#21]
I just hope he’s the nominee and falls off the stage at the last debate.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 8:33:47 AM EDT
[#22]
I remember Rush Limbaugh saying that the FBI had so much dirt on Biden that if they got him elected he would do anything he was ordered by them.

The FBI owns Biden, but they got too comfortable with the ownership and got drunk on power and got real sloppy with it. Biden's obvious health and unstable mental issues multiplying rapidly is something they didn't count on.
Even Biden himself said during his lousy campaign that he would step down from the presidency if he mentally and physically started to decline.

Welp, he is rapidly declining and he knows it. So does the FBI and they are now in a pickle.
I think they are going to throw him under the bus far sooner than they thought they would have to.
They can't keep the lid on Pandora's box forever and it's now busting at the seams.

No doubt they are grooming Harris about towing their line and laying low and keeping her yap shut or else.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 5:12:53 AM EDT
[#23]
So if Comer sees it, how long till he tells the public what it says?

2046?
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 5:19:10 AM EDT
[#24]
The Dems have no shot in 2024 with Biden. They are going to burn Joe and his pedo son to try and save face and show they hold their own accountable. Then they’ll run Newsom because they know he is their only shot against DeSantis and a guaranteed win if Trump gets the nomination.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 5:26:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
If it is unclassified, why are they reviewing it in the scif?
View Quote

Because the document allegedly reveals corruption of a sitting President.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:43:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 7:11:42 AM EDT
[#27]
It's a wonder there is not a shortage of black ink.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 7:16:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The Dems have no shot in 2024 with Biden. They are going to burn Joe and his pedo son to try and save face and show they hold their own accountable. Then they’ll run Newsom because they know he is their only shot against DeSantis and a guaranteed win if Trump gets the nomination.
View Quote

Yep this...California Hollywood boy...sell the image forget the man inside...not important.
Perception is reality...not reality...
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 7:17:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I remember Rush Limbaugh saying that the FBI had so much dirt on Biden that if they got him elected he would do anything he was ordered by them.

The FBI owns Biden, but they got too comfortable with the ownership and got drunk on power and got real sloppy with it. Biden's obvious health and unstable mental issues multiplying rapidly is something they didn't count on.
Even Biden himself said during his lousy campaign that he would step down from the presidency if he mentally and physically started to decline.

Welp, he is rapidly declining and he knows it. So does the FBI and they are now in a pickle.
I think they are going to throw him under the bus far sooner than they thought they would have to.
They can't keep the lid on Pandora's box forever and it's now busting at the seams.

No doubt they are grooming Harris about towing their line and laying low and keeping her yap shut or else.
View Quote

Hoover and his boyfriend Rosenstiel fixed that institution real good
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 7:17:33 AM EDT
[#30]
It will point blame at Trump and Russia, Joe will be unknowing victim.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 7:20:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
It will point blame at Trump and Russia, Joe will be unknowing victim.
View Quote

LOL ya gotta point there...why else surrender it...had to play hard to get first to make it appear genuine.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 7:20:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Many here said the same thing about 2020.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 7:22:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Many here said the same thing about 2020.
View Quote

Guess we'll see Joe again in the fall ?

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 12:16:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Has it been delivered? Warrants issued?
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 12:19:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Has it been delivered? Warrants issued?
View Quote

It has the first three letters of an address on it and the rest has been redacted.

Read it now motherfuckers !
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 12:23:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Are they delivering the document late today ?
No mentions of the FBI in Congress so far.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 12:29:22 PM EDT
[#37]
If you want to see what the FBI really does for a living... the documentary Whitey is a start.

One quote:
Son of Victim Michael Donahue: The FBI - they haven't been on our side since the day they killed my father. It took them four and a half hours to come to my house to tell my mother whether my father was dead or alive. They covered up the murder of my father. Helped pretty much to set it up. It's shameful. It's shameful. I think the FBI is worse than the mafia. They're the most organized crime family on the planet, who can do whatever they want, change the laws when they want, and they're not to be screwed with, to be honest with you. We've seen that first hand.
View Quote

Whitey said he paid the FBI as much as $25,000-$50,000 at a time.  Whitey literally couldn't have done it without them.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 1:16:15 PM EDT
[#38]
I imagine lots of bargaining happening.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 1:26:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Didn't FBI "lose" the original Flynn 302?

In something like this, how do you verify that the provided document is the real thing? In this particular case I suspect they will know, since they know about this because of a whistleblower so they should already know the contents.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 1:43:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
They need someone in leadership that absolutely doesn't care about the fall out. That person should send official word to Wray that if he doesn't deliver the document in front of the committee by close of business Monday that he will be taken into custody by the US Marshals and held until the document is produced. No SCIF or any restrictions on the unclassified document should exist. The treatment given to the J6 folks should be the guideline for how this is handled.

Since no one wants to follow the law, that should work both ways.
View Quote

Who in DOJ is going to order the Marshalls to do that?
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 1:48:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
sounds like they know Joe won't win in 2024 because he is all dementia'd out so they are finally going to make him resign or push him out. LIke said above, he is a liability now
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 1:55:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Comer and Raskin just held pressers after viewing the FBI document on Biden. Vastly different takes. Comer essentially said this was an ongoing active FBI investigation. Raskin said the FBI and DOJ decided there was nothing to investigate. And this was during Barr's time as Trump’s AG. WTF!?
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 2:00:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They need someone in leadership that absolutely doesn't care about the fall out. That person should send official word to Wray that if he doesn't deliver the document in front of the committee by close of business Monday that he will be taken into custody by the US Marshals and held until the document is produced. No SCIF or any restrictions on the unclassified document should exist. The treatment given to the J6 folks should be the guideline for how this is handled.

Since no one wants to follow the law, that should work both ways.

How about the House Sergeant at Arms?
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 2:03:43 PM EDT
[#44]
And after the showboating is done, they will all join hands and the bipartisan love orgy will resume. Ain't nobody doing crap to the communists. Two wings on the same damn vulture eating the carcass of our country.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 2:28:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Don't bother with the Hannity video, read the updated story.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-oversight-lawmakers-briefed-by-fbi-on-biden-document-alleging-criminal-bribery-scheme

"At the briefing, the FBI again refused to hand over the unclassified record to the custody of the House Oversight Committee," Comer said. "And we will now initiate contempt of Congress hearings this Thursday."

"Given the severity and complexity of the allegations contained within this record, Congress must investigate further," Comer continued. "The investigation is not dead. This is only the beginning."

Comer said FBI officials confirmed Monday that the unclassified FBI generated record "has not been disproven and is currently being used in an ongoing investigation by a confidential human source who provided information about the vice president by being involved in a criminal bribery scheme is a trusted, highly credible informant who has been used by the FBI for over ten years and has been paid over 6 figures."

Comer added: "These are facts and no amount of spin and frankly, lies from the White House or congressional Democrats can change this information.

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 2:30:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:24:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Don't bother with the Hannity video, read the updated story.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-oversight-lawmakers-briefed-by-fbi-on-biden-document-alleging-criminal-bribery-scheme

"At the briefing, the FBI again refused to hand over the unclassified record to the custody of the House Oversight Committee," Comer said. "And we will now initiate contempt of Congress hearings this Thursday."

"Given the severity and complexity of the allegations contained within this record, Congress must investigate further," Comer continued. "The investigation is not dead. This is only the beginning."

Comer said FBI officials confirmed Monday that the unclassified FBI generated record "has not been disproven and is currently being used in an ongoing investigation by a confidential human source who provided information about the vice president by being involved in a criminal bribery scheme is a trusted, highly credible informant who has been used by the FBI for over ten years and has been paid over 6 figures."

Comer added: "These are facts and no amount of spin and frankly, lies from the White House or congressional Democrats can change this information.

View Quote

and right after Raskin who is a POS Dem came out and said it was all BS and Barr and his people ended any investigation into this.
No idea who to believe but I know I do not believe anything the FBI says and I know Barr is a POS.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:27:59 PM EDT
[#48]
The only thing the FBI is going to bring to Biden is a little girl for him to sniff.

Fuck the FBI
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:30:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

I bet they’re so scared….not.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:38:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I bet they’re so scared….not.
View Quote

Yep, this is about right. Remember Eric Holder complying with a Congressional demand for documents? No? Me either.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top