Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 5:40:54 PM EDT
[#1]
For some of reason our 'free-press' MSM CNN, ABC, NBC, CBC, MSNBC, NYT, etc, are not 'reporting' this news....
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 5:44:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
According to Rush Limbaugh it is "Struck-Stroke"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How do you pronounce Strzok?

Been driving me nuts for a while now.
According to Rush Limbaugh it is "Struck-Stroke"
Is that a Russian name?

Wouldn't that be ironic?
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 5:50:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Is that a Russian name?

Wouldn't that be ironic?
View Quote
Poland.  Close enough

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 6:05:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Anybody check to see if he's floating in the Potomac or the canal?
View Quote
I would not be shocked to hear it was a kayak accident in the dead of winter with the water frozen over and burned to death from a cigarette lighter.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 6:29:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that a Russian name?

Wouldn't that be ironic?
Poland.  Close enough

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/167167/2018-02-09_15_49_26-Strzok_last_name_-_Strzok_family_-_MyHeritage-446470.JPG
Still an Eastern Bloc country at one time.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 6:46:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I would not be shocked to hear it was a kayak accident in the dead of winter with the water frozen over and burned to death from a cigarette lighter.
View Quote
Yeah.

He was out in his kayak wrapped in chains, and it capsized.

He never had a chance.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 6:57:15 PM EDT
[#7]
The extent and depth of the corruption of those at the very top of our government rivals the plot of a James Bond Movie and has only been brought to light because the American People, having refused to pick  one from column A or one from column B,  elected a President from off the menu.

The government has gone rogue for some time and it may be too late to reign it in.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 7:25:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The extent and depth of the corruption of those at the very top of our government rivals the plot of a James Bond Movie and has only been brought to light because the American People, having refused to pick  one from column A or one from column B,  elected a President from off the menu.

The government has gone rogue for some time and it may be too late to reign it in.
View Quote
That's what scares the shit out of me.

When you have the White House, the State Department, the FBI and the DOJ, and who knows how many of the Judiciary, you may be invincible. (and Congress hangs by a thread)

We may get a few, but we'll never touch the biggies (Clintons and Obama) and there are others waiting to move forward like shark's teeth.

It is my fervent hope that I am wrong.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top